It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gold Chips In Throat Are REAL, Plus Pics!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
i found a website that has some information about somebody who seems to have the same problem. Their is an email address in it of a doctor from Brazil who had the same thing in his throat. No pictures but it is described pretty similar.

www.nuforc.org...

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I've emailed the people at Micropelt to see if they can give it the once over and asked if it was a peltier. I will keep you all posted.

Although, as to HOW it got into someone, I wouldn't like to know. I mean, you could I suppose use them in cooking for say cooling (a lot of people make Peltier beer coolers), but they would be rather large and difficult to ingest unless you had at least a slice of bread around it and some ketchup

Might be some sort of dental product, but I buy a lot of stuff from dental catalogues for my own hobbies and have never seen anything at all remotely similar in them.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
ok so, my opinion;
OP i think that you should put these two things under a highpowered microscope, if you dont have one you can find one for free to use at places like, schools/community colleges/some libraries/police dpts/even you local EPA.
my view is that if this was man made, which it apparently is, there is a good chance that there are smaller writings/drawings on them, say like a 'made in' or like just a name(be it company or whatever).

microscope could lead to more info. $0.02

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
more keywords on diodes:

micropelt
thinfilm peltier

Originally posted by bokinsmowl

heres another thread that will fall off the face of the earth due to CGI disputes. look at that, just the word CGI has been uttered and ive already lost interest. bye now.

There are only THREE forms of Truth:

Scripture
Testimony of a recognized Seer
Intuition

I call of my kingdom the voice of the Seer... and you walk away before the expert even speaks?

We have a multi year event unfolding before us... much as the C2C situation was a multi month event. A new form of viral hoaxing? Nano-tech gone wrong? A college student spending more time on a CGI and cult fiction than calculus? Government implants to harvest electrical energy off human body heat? Aliens? Or was it reptiles? Internal industrial pollution gyres of vertebrates as passed through food chain? Morgellons?

This is all new to me. I have not heard of any of this "gold chip in throat" conspiracy before. Not exactly sure what it is I am keeping abreast of... but I try to keep abreast.

Does CGI apply? Do you have a little chip in your hands? The drones look pretty real. So do these little gold/brass chips. CGI always applies. All is an illusion. Maya. This is a computer screeNNNN@@@#$#%^^^^^^^_____----++. Everything is supposededbly.

How hard is it to walk into a university physics or chem lab and make friends with someone that can give a solid answer as to what the object is? And post with credentials or better; Publish in print in a university journal.

This has been alive since 2004? again... new to me.

Where are QuietSoul and LazarusTheLong on this? I invite your commentary (last post 2005).

I've searched and searched through images for little brass/gold/arsenic/arsenical doo-hickeys... nothing exactly like the ones presented in 2005 and then again, this month 2007. Anybody else?

I am here to dig in the rabbit hole; denying ignorance.

No matter what "answer" there is to this... there is something funky about it. No way to get out clean. Just like c2c or north (south) korean boats sinking off oman.

www.entnet.org...
Tonsils and adenoids are near the entrance to the breathing passages where they can catch incoming germs, which cause infections. They "sample" bacteria and viruses and can become infected themselves. Scientists believe they work as part of the body's immune system by filtering germs that attempt to invade the body.

ATS 2005:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Supposededbly fresh link to 2005 Blog:
goldchipinfoandupdates.blogspot.com...

Hi res image from 2005:

and if you're just getting here... welcome to the net, the dirties place off earth... allegedly what had happened wuz.

I am,

Sri Oracle

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Heck, if I was coughing up gold, I wouldn’t question it…
I’d just keep on coughing!

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I highly doubt that something pretty identical could be coughed up by a few different people.
- same shape
- gold
- same size

Also, if something tiny like that goes down your throat it's not going to be staying there. It would be going all the way down to the stomach.

I'd say for anything to be coming from the throat would have to be put there to stay there somehow.
I dunno all really weird stuff....
I'd definately be getting those examined.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
look man ur blessed
so dont go to a doctor....they will hate u and try to kill you.go to doctor if it get much worse.
dont tell anyone instate ur family and tell them to NOT TELL ANYONE
u can make gold how cool is that

so..start using ur powers for ur personal good^^

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Do you have any Gold fillings?

Maybe you just have too much bling that you enhaled it while sleeping.?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
On a more serious note, I agree with Toby above.
I highly doubt that it came from your throat or your stomach. You cannot cough something out of your stomach without some acid coming up with it. Stomach acid has a very distinct taste and burn to it. If it was in your stomach it would have most likely passed along without your ever having known it was there.

That leaves your teeth, your sinuses, or your lungs. So it’s either something you aspirated into your lung, something from your dental work, or something from a piercing.

Wig

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
The OP said it came from in his tonsil, his description is how to get something out of your tonsil - I have done that too and eventually dislodged a build up of 'cheesy dirt' (which was inside my tonsil) I believe it is possible to have a foriegn object inside your tonsil (whether it gets there naturally is another matter), but I would have thought it's presence would very quickly make itself known by irritation.

The way I see it it can come from two places tonsil or nasal passage.

It is amazing to wonder at how not 1 but 2 of these things managed to get into his tonsil - what are the odds on that? I cannot really imagine it could get in there by chance, so logically it must have been placed there.

However, I think we should concetrate on what it is rather than where it was in his body.

Can I point out from OP photos, photo 2742 & 2721 & 2741 & 2749
You can see each chip has an identical indent on the lower left hand corner.

[edit on 13/8/2007 by Wig]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Its definitely possible for something that small to be accidentally swallowed/lodged in your mouth for any period of time. What about the guy who had a bullet in his head and didn't know what it was?

Bullet in head

If I had to guess, I'd say those things got into your food/drink once and got stuck in your tonsils.

[edit on 13-8-2007 by DragonsDomain]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
That is some weird stuff. My first thought was the Goldschalger idea, being the only thing that has gold flakes floating around in a comercial crpoduct. Until you posted the picture, now i don't know what to think...

The pictures of the object have a familiar ring to them that i can't place right now...

I think it could be a RIDF chip, that was in your food or something, and got stuck while you were eating it... i can't belive that myself thought....

Do you have an Oral fixation, where you have to chew on everything, this could casuse something to break off while you are chewing it... buty shouldn't be that small and perscice.

I would suggest getting some expert chemist, to see what it is made of... from thier idk, you sure got a real mystery on your hands, er... throught.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
As I said in the old thread, I believe these objects to have been lodged in the sinus cavity, probably since childhood.

The other one that this happened to said both her and her sister spit these things up. I think in all these cases they shoved them up their noses as small children.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKainZero

Do you have an Oral fixation, where you have to chew on everything, this could casuse something to break off while you are chewing it... buty shouldn't be that small and perscice.

Possibly a pencil...where the eraser goes?

OR......

Maybe this is stupid, but I'm going to offer it anyway.....

There are stories of the government using vaccines to inject mind control devices ( I think they operate with the ELF waves) into people for decades.

Could it possibly be something that's been swimming around since childhood and has just made it's way to the tonsil area due to previous infection?

[edit on 8/13/2007 by CSkys]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Interesting storyand I don't doubt the authenticity of the story.

I remember in 2005 sometime I had a pack of hot dogs that I was going to lunch on. Eating one dog with much delight and I crunched down on a metalic peice. I thought, oh yuke and gobbed it out and looked the dog over. I microwaved another dog when the dog started popping and flashing like metal was in it. Needless to say I tossed the dogs without further thought. I would suspect contanimation from food first. That is until this can be proofed as not being metal fillings from processing machinery or contamination from chinese food stuff.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
The original thread, and the subsequent one (this one) both have very well preserved pieces of metal. Now, it looks gold, but is in fact brass (if both objects are the same, the original posting was analysed), so while gold is fairly inert, brass does tarnish easily, particularly in an acidic environment like your mouth, with its natural and inherent bacteria, and the stomach acid and enzymes that are present.

Why did the original post (the previous thread is what I'm referring to here), NOT tarnish until it was taken out of the mouth? And why did the investigation suddenly stop - her blog seems to have reached a dead end. There seems to be something odd at work here, and I'm more enclined to think human, than extra-terrestrial or government conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I'm very suspicious of the OP right now. First post was: "posted on 12-8-2007 @ 11:02 PM" (By my clock anyway). It is now 13-8-2007 @ 1:43 PM. He's posted only seven times in this thread, all of which are on the first of three pages.

As previously stated, he went to ATS before seeking medical help. I caught the part about not liking doctors, but my opinion, the first thing I'd do is get in to get an X-Ray or MRI done to see if there's more. I can see blowing off the first one as something that may have been accidentally swallowed, but not twice. Considering the precise geometry of the pieces, I'd have to say that I would be a bit concerned, and get it checked out.

On the other hand. If you are telling the truth, and just haven't had time to post further, then take my advice. Go do two things. Get the pieces examined, and get yourself examined. In case it is an RFID chip (hypothetically), find somebody with a good police scanner, and move it around if the scanner stops on a frequency. I seriously doubt it has a frequency readable by a scanner, but hey, it's worth a shot.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Im a business major at my University, and we studied RFID chips last semester. to my knowledge, RFID chips are not in commercial use yet. some companies are trying it here and there, but cant get the radio frequencies straight. A lot of the time, when scanning the chips, the scanner weill bounce off other metals around it and not give an accurate reading. For now, most companies are satisfied with just scanning Bar Codes. SO, as far as I'm aware, RFID are not really in large production, so I highly doubt, if it is an RFID chip, that you got in your throat from some sort of product.
However, if the govt wanted to track people, see what they are up to, then an RFID chip, for now, would be the way to go. But have you done something the govt would be interested in? In your line of work, do you come across important information etc?
And if it is ET, it would make sense that they would replace the chip after you took the first one out. You said some time had passed since the first chip was removed right? Unless you had been to the doctors or dentist in that gap of time, then perhaps the ETs put it back? I dont think either of the blogs mention getting two chips out at once... and if it were Aliens, i think they can think of some better places to put their chip than someones throat or naval cavity... but then again, remember Total Recall? Arnold had that wierd ball tracker thing in his nose... lol i miss those kinds of rediculous movies.

Edited for spelling

[edit on 13-8-2007 by Odessy]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mekanic
I'm very suspicious of the OP right now. First post was: "posted on 12-8-2007 @ 11:02 PM" (By my clock anyway). It is now 13-8-2007 @ 1:43 PM. He's posted only seven times in this thread, all of which are on the first of three pages.

I'd give him more then a

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKainZero

I'd give him more then a

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join