It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gold Chips In Throat Are REAL, Plus Pics!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   
its nano technology, you live where chemtrails have been sprayed, those gold chips are defunk lines of code rejected by your chemistry makeup

Wig

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
It's solved people, for gods sake atleast read the last few replies to a thread before you reply.

SOLVED______SOLVED______SOLVED______SOLVED
______SOLVED______SOLVED______SOLVED

mods please edit the thread title.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   
But wait just a minute...

Just because we know that the little gold chips found in people's tonsils are actually coming from toothbrushes...

Does that make it OK?

Is this still not a situation of:

Internal Industrial Pollution Gyres of Vertebrates

Is there not responsibility to be spoken of?

Is it OK that toothbrush manufacturers are allowing arsenical brass to enter humans across the globe on a semi-regular basis?

Is arsenical brass biocompatible?

Does arsenical brass cause problems with bio-galvanization? Would a few of these chips cause a titanium hip implant to decay faster? Or gold fillings to decay faster?

Do some toothbrushes release their brass chips easier than others?

Originally posted by Darth Cheesecake
You may be right. I just pulled out some bristles from my Crest Spinbrush (they came out easily) and this is what the staple looked like. Compare his pic and mine, they are pretty close.

Personally it took three different pairs of pliers and a good little bit of effort to get a tuft of brushes out of a Mentadent brand brush.

Is a product recall on the horizon? Or are people just overusing their disposable toothbrushes?

Do these chips (if they do not get stuck in the tonsils) pass successfully through the bowels? Or are they accumulating?

Just because we know what the cause is... that does not make the effect go away.

I am,

Sri Oracle

Ps... I've long been on the lookout for a natural bristle toothbrush... any suggestions? ...s'pose I should chew on a stick.

Wig

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I don't see where the arsenical came from? The lab report said 70Cu 30Nickle whatever, no mention of arsenic was made. And even if it was arsenical brass the arsenic would have no effect on humans, there is arsenic in apple seeds - you need 12Oz of apple seeds to die (apparently).

In my surfing I saw a toothbrush which advertised they were not stapled but the bristles were fused into the plastic, they claimed this was better for cleaning, but I saw through their sleezy misleading claims.

If you use a stick make sure it is willow.

[edit on 16/8/2007 by Wig]

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Congratulations! Let us know how your converstation with Crest goes

I'm suddenly very thankful that I've always hated electric toothbrushes.

ETA Sri Oracle: I saw some recyclable toothbrushes at my local Trader Joes. I bet they can't have metal staples if they are recyclable so that might be a good alternative. Personally, I don't use toothbrushes until their bristles are falling out.

[edit on 16-8-2007 by AmethystSD]

Wig

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
It's on normal toothbrushes not electric ones.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wig
I don't see where the arsenical came from? The lab report said 70Cu 30Nickle whatever, no mention of arsenic was made. And even if it was arsenical brass the arsenic would have no effect on humans, there is arsenic in apple seeds - you need 12Oz of apple seeds to die (apparently).

Originally posted by PrototypeGamma
If you read the other thread, they've already done a lot of work trying to figure out what these things are. They are made of Arsenical 70/30 Brass, the arsenic part of which really creeps me out.

There is a very small quantity of arsenic in apple seeds. We are talking about arsenical brass 70/30

Any metal in the body is going to have a galvanic action.

Copper and Nickle certianly are not Noble metals and are not stable in the body. They will corrode through galvanic action.

Copper Toxicity

Nickel Toxicity

Arsenic Toxicity

MSDS : Brass

Brass, copper, nickel... all very anodic; high tendency to corrode/react.

Google search: galvanic series, galvanization, galvanic corrosion, electro bio compatibility, etc.

HEALTHY PEOPLE DO NOT HAVE BRASS CORRODING INTERNALLY.

As demonstrated by this thread... most folks don't know their toothbrushes are potentially depositing small brass chips into their bodies.

I am,

Sri Oracle

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wig

If you use a stick make sure it is willow.

Why?

Wig

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Dude,

I meant in the lab report the analysis that Jessica had done, I don't see the lab results mentioning any arsenic - Jessica does mention arsenic but my point is the lab results do not mention it. and I was wrong eearlier 70% copper 30% Zinc Doh.

Yes apple seeds have arsenic, but have no effect on us. I was making a comparison, how many (assuming they did contain arsenic) of these wee brass tabs do you think would be needed to become serious? I'd say too many to even bother thinking about it.

Because willow is a good herb, has aspirin in it, so it would be better for you than a twig with no properties.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sniffer
its nano technology, you live where chemtrails have been sprayed, those gold chips are defunk lines of code rejected by your chemistry makeup

Its kind of funny how some people - without even bothering to read the thread, mind you! - just writes down some random buzzwords to prove that their particular flavour of reality is the real thing.

The quote would have been much more impressive if the guy hadnt written it down after the fact that ATS had proved more or less that toothbrushes are behind it all...

And honestly, nano-tech, chemtrails, defunk lines of code...?

Man, I think you forgot to mention Mothman, UFOs, NWO and Area 51 as well...

My point is that most of the time things *can* be explained by natural means and this conspiracy stuff - chemtrails, my a** - tends to be quite overused here at ATS, dont you think?

"Oh, look I found this weird stuff on my floor, it looks like flour!"
"Yep, it´s residues from chemtrails and those black ´copters, mark my words!"
"Nah, I baked some cakes yesterday, so it is probably flour"
"Nooo!, it´s chemtrails and nano-technology by Mothman and the NWO from Area 51"

**Beeeep* *
*Buzzword quota exceeded*

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Let us know when a gold brick comes out the other end!

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wig
It's on normal toothbrushes not electric ones.

PG, the original poster, said he uses a Crest Spinbrush and Darth was able to pull staples out of his Crest Spin Brush. Perhaps the staples exist in both kinds of toothbrushes. I'm naturally suspicious of electric toothbrushes because I hate them.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wig

Actually, its Cyanide in seeds, like apples, peaches, apricots, etc.

There is a minute amount of arsenic in the metal to condition it, but do we trust industry enough to 'know' that is correct? There's mercury that can't possibly come out of fillings... Yeah so that smoke it gives off when you rub it is purely coincidental, uh huh.

----

Abrab's use a type of twig for toothbrushing, I can't think what its called, but its got a sweet taste and is perfectly natural - I would just search for natural toothbrush. You can get them mostly worldwide.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
This has morphed into some real crazy stuff!!!

What is going on, are these made in China!

I can't belive this.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wig
How many (assuming they did contain arsenic) of these wee brass tabs do you think would be needed to become serious? I'd say too many to even bother thinking about it.

Take a walk to your local piercing studio... get a belly ring... when you get home put a brass replacement stud where the original noble metal went.

Let it fester there for a week, then get back to me on how little brass you need to have internally before you encounter a "serious" problem.

Thanks for the tidbit on the willow sticks.

Oh... and you guys are right on the cyanide in seeds... sorry to mislead.

I am,

Sri Oracle

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Hi all,

This thread is on it's last legs I see, but I thought i'd just throw my four pennies ($0.02 lol) in for what it's worth...

I have just had a go at a worn out crest spinbrush head out of sheer curiosity. With a small pair of needle nosed pliars I have easily fernagled two bunches of bristles out of the head, one from the stationary brush part and one from the rotary head, they came out surprisingly easily and produced two small brass chips.

On inspection with a loupe they look exactly the same as the pics posted earlier in the thread, similar to the op's chips but small rectangular brass chip without any ridges, smooth on both sides.

One thing that struck me though is that two of the edges look cleaved with the rest of the chip looking extruded, this is very similar to the original chips the OP posted pics of, the two shorter edges at first glance look cleaved (guilliotine (SP?) cut) and I would be willing to bet my four pennies that those edges would appear to be so when examined under a loupe or microscope.

The ridges are another matter again though, why are they there? they are longitudinal but the brass chips I have just extracted were inserted such as if they had had the same ridges then they would have been parallel to the bristles, therefor providing no extra friction and therefor no real purpose?! Well, it's academic anyway, just get a different brand of toothbrush!

I would, if the OP would care to, be happy to take some photomicroscopy images of the chip to demonstrate the cleaved edges, say at 50X magnification? You can email me at my username @aol.com if you're at all interested, I will give you my postal address (i'm in the UK but it shouldn't be prohibitively expensive) and you can send one of them to me, I swear on my mothers life i'll post it back straight away! lol

As for the twig that is used as a tooth cleaner, I think you will find that it is licorice root, I used it for a fair few years when personal circumstances precluded me from access to a sink and tap on a regular basis, you chew the end until it becomes fibrous and then use that end to scrub your teeth, you'll find packets of it in most good health food stores, hope that helps?

TQS.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
AWESOME Acura! I just took a look at one of my family members' toothbrush, which just happens to be clear, and I can see the damn staples right through the plastic!! I don't even need to destroy it, which would be a little messed up towards whoever owns it! Granted, these "chips" don't seem to have grooves in them but I'm sure different manufacturers make them different ways: maybe ridges do a better job of keeping bristles from slipping out. (or in MY case, not)
Strangely, I don't recall using a toothbrush to the point of catastrophic failure, having left a gaping hole in the place of a cluster of stalwart, proud bristles, but.. I've been brushing my teeth for a LONG time, maybe it got in there years ago? For now, I think this a pretty good explanation, if not absolute.
THAT"S what these forums are about, finding some weird crap that freaks us out, and having someone with access to useful information bestowing the masses with an explanation.
Personally, I think that is it. I feel satisfied with Acura's information and NOW, I'm going to start looking around to see both how I can either file a complaint against the responsible manufacturers, AND see if they already know about this, having devised a way to legally cover their butts. Who knows, enough legal pressure, maybe I can scare them into paying the ridiculous amounts I need for bridge work!!.
Remember, poor guy with no insurance!
I consider the topic closed for now, unless something crazy surfaces, like "Pentagon seeding pop tarts with gold colored, ridged nanomachine tracking chips... with help from future Reptilians living in Hollow Earth."

I'll keep checking on this thread unless a mod closes it, but if anyone finds something else out, feel free to post it here, or U2U me.
Again, to Acura, good find, old chap! And everyone else, thank you for sticking with this, and taking me seriously, it's obvious we have some pretty bright bulbs around here, You've lowered my "tin hat rating" from an 11 to a measly 8.5.......
What? There's still alot of weird stuff out there we haven't explained YET! Thanks people, I'll scream form the mountaintops the next time something comes up!

P.S. My dentist friend was completely perplexed when I showed him the pieces, I'm gonna let him know what I heard here.
[edit on 16-8-2007 by PrototypeGamma]

[edit on 16-8-2007 by PrototypeGamma]

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wig
there is arsenic in apple seeds - you need 12Oz of apple seeds to die (apparently).

The apple seed arsenic myth has run for a long time and need to really be put to rest. Different labs have come up with different results, and even the ones who have said there are minute traces inside the seeds have said that they are so ridiculously small, they could not be detected by any normal means. They do, however, contain moderate levels cyanide. They also contain a cancer fighting compound called amygdalin.

[edit on 8/17/2007 by pjslug]

Wig

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by pjslugThe apple seed arsenic myth has run for a long time and need to really be put to rest. Different labs have come up with different results, and even the ones who have said there are minute traces inside the seeds have said that they are so ridiculously small, they could not be detected by any normal means. They do, however, contain moderate levels cyanide. They also contain a cancer fighting compound called amygdalin

It wasn't a myth as far as I was concerned, it was a mistake, I confused cyanide with arsenic, but my original point is unaffected. I still don't see how anyone can say there is definitely asrsenic in the brass - not all 70/30 brass has arsenic added, and the lab analysis did not turn it up.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
arsenical or not... brass is not good to have internally... again... get a brass belly button ring, then get back to me.

Sri

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join