It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Haiti UFO Video - YouTube - [HOAX]

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 11 11

he may be in on it but i highly doubt he made the videos.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Crakeur are you saying you know the hoaxer's name?

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by 11 11

they never mention his name. they mention the producer and the production company he is working with but that's it.

reread the article again.

he means when he says "i agreed not to reveal his name"..

as in if the guy wanted to remain anonymous then why did he even tell his name to begin with and then ask him not to reveal his name to anyone.

edit:sorry i didnt see that you explained this later

[edit on 23-8-2007 by sideburn]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11 11

I guarantee you my research goes far beyond reading and posting.

I'm sure you've put a hell of a lot of time into this. Way more than I did. I read that article, read what ummo posted here and then did a little research on the few things he told us and the reporter and then I looked into the folks who verified his story. All told, I didn't bother looking into his background until the Times piece was posted. In other words, all the researching you need can be found in the article and the posts.

As I said, I know. You don't have to believe me. That's fine. I doubt if I would either but I do know and I do ask that, in the event that you do figure it out, you remember that we do not post the names, addresses etc of people on the site.

happy hunting.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackedOut

I'm saying I know, with 99% certainty the name(s) of the individuals involved with the DR and Haiti videos

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

And you discerned this via original research?

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackedOut

everything I got was from reading the article and ummo's posts and then doing research into things uncovered in the two.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

The thing is Crakeur, is that I don't believe the UFO hoax videos were done by a professional, like is being claimed. Maybe thats why I see this differently?

I can't see a real movie special effects guru making these videos, as there are far to many cut corners, and to many flaws, and to much visible laziness. A true professional may already have access to hundreds of different 3D models, and environments. I don't see why they would cut corners and just use Vue 6, unless they were not truly professional.

I don't know, but I'm sure I will soon.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I can't see a real movie special effects guru making these videos, as there are far to many cut corners, and to many flaws, and to much visible laziness.

what makes you think the person or people involved are special fx gurus? Even if they were, what if the point of these vids was to get found out? what if they were test runs for version 3.0 - the St. Barth's Ufo? You're looking into this the wrong way.

A true professional may already have access to hundreds of different 3D models, and environments. I don't see why they would cut corners and just use Vue 6, unless they were not truly professional.

If I am correct, I am pretty darned sure I am, then they are professionals and I have seen some other work by them.

I'm sure you will too, just keep digging and researching, it'll eventually come to you. Or someone else will out the individual(s) and it will get more press. Not me though.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
I'm saying I know, with 99% certainty the name(s) of the individuals involved with the DR and Haiti videos

OK, I'm reeling here, anyone feel free to answer this
He said he was responsible for four video’s, has anyone nailed down the other two by date and time to see who the OP's were? If I wasn’t on dialup I would try I find out myself (and may still)

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
well, I listed 3 you tube video members that all posted vids with the same elements. I'm sure there's a fourth if we search for it - he mentioned brooklyn, no?

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I'm guessing this is also his handiwork

posted by bearrica

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Ther's this other one too
www.youtube.com...
Maybe?
Posted by
nexusitalia (is a weekly newspaper)

It vaguely recalls to me naughty grannies at the start

Edit: maybe is nothing, but..
it.youtube.com...
they got all of them ???

[edit on 23/8/2007 by internos]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by nonprophet
Did anyone else notice that the same pentagonal "craft" that were shown in the Haiti DR videos also seem to have been featured months ago in the "UFO fleet over Brooklyn" vid, which can still be seen at:
www.disclose.tv...

Yes Brooklyn, easer for me to quote this
Was thinking this was it (Notice no one else seems to be looking up)

edit: got to be quick around here, internos had it posted by the time my post came thru LOL !! Good work internos

[edit on 23-8-2007 by moonking]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
the brooklyn vid you linked was, supposedly, attributed originally to grosdada6 on you tube. grosdada6 is, apprently french and the number 6 has some connection to this, if my thoughts on the person or people is correct

www.youtube.com...

two of his vids and....another Paris vid

and

some of his work looks very similar to the chad drones. Not making that connection, just pointing it out.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
- barzolff has, in his favourites, "UFO -Brighton Police chase",
- grosdada6 subscribed to "Detachment 3" and in his favourites has Ufo over paris and Ufo by Night

- UFO -Brighton Police chase, by bry3500, has this description: From:

The images captured over the south coast of England were....

Detachment 3 has closed his account, so we haven't chances to see what he has done while active.
The Brooklyn vid i found seems to be the only one, is that right?

Barzolff814: uploaded "Ufo Haiti"
ladave1969: uploaded "Ufo dominican republic"
grosdada6: uploaded "Ufo over Paris" & "Ufo by night"
(but maybe is the author of Brooklyn UFO1, is i'm correct)
Detachment3: (account closed)?

[edit on 23/8/2007 by internos]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ummofriend
reply to post by casu10

because I'm too lazzy to remember my password and ufo haiti one has much more views
but I will check DR soon.

Ladave1969 sent me a message today in youtube ergo...Ummofriend is ladave1969.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   

reply to post by Crakeur

I don't see why they would cut corners and just use Vue 6, unless they were not truly professional.

ILM do use Vue and have it in their pipeline for when needed for enviroment and complex 3d matte shots. Although like many other ILM used programs there is the 'ILM version' and then the less advanced version every one else in the industry has lol.

As I've stated before in the past, each render engine has a certain 'look' to them that once you've seen enough output from them you can spot. Put it this way, I'll be amazed if everyone doesn't spot the next big 'Vue' hoax (coz you can bet your life someone else will try it.

I'd like to think that the guy responsible for this doesn't manage to become a internet celebrity, as far as I am concerned his excuse of wanting to see what would happen is as good as saying he wanted to do a purposeful hoax. He seems to be enjoying the whole expusure just a little bit too much for my liking.

Wayne...

[edit on 23/8/2007 by the secret web]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
LA Times David Saron = The Hoaxer

All of these hoax's, are all created by "Digital Hollywood" a large group of idiots.

Just read this entire thing:
www.digitalhollywood.com...

And guess who is a "guest speaker"?

David Saron

Just read the "Digital Hollywood Agenda".

www.digitalhollywood.com...

Looks like a lot of big names are in on this entire "viral video" thing.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   

LA Times David Saron = The Hoaxer

you are so wrong and it's getting old. you haven't got a single shred of evidence to lay this claim to. just the LA Dave thing and I promise you it's a coincidence.

as to that convention, other than seeing the names of two mass murderers on the speaker list (David Berkowitz and Jim Jones), which gave me a good laugh, there's nothing linking LA Times David to LaDave of the video claim.

Once again, I will say that I know the names, the company that employs and I have even seen three of their other clips, along with the short film that got them hired.

You're wrong 11 11. Plain and simple. If you have proof, put it up. If you don't, why don't you email David at the Times and ask him questions. Apparently, he has no qualms about answering questions, so long as he protects the identity of the real creator(s) of the videos.

your hunch is nothing more than that. If you focus on the reporter, you'll get nowhere. Read his article, follow the clues he gives regarding the creator. It will lead you to the source. If you think the source is made up, then you are in for a big surprise but you will, first, have to open your mind to the possibility that you are wrong about the reporter. You are. move forward and you might get the answers you seek.

Otherwise, you'll spend an inordinate amount of time barking up the wrong tree.

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join