It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Haiti UFO Video - YouTube - [HOAX]

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   

mr. intense said...
This is a fairly well-done although rather obvious CGI fake. I would suggest the user name, grosdada6 is somewhat indicative of dada-esque flim-flamery.

If you go to this link (www.youtube.com...),
for You Tube user grosdada6, you'll find a variety of faked ufo videos, including a detailed "structured craft" over Paris, a video of a "landing", and another of a very curiously shaped "object" over a snowy mountain range. There is also a much more dramatic video of a "ufo fleet" over Brooklyn. They are all fakes, although nicely done.

Now, this link will bring you to the most authentic ufo video I've seen so far:
www.youtube.com...

8^]

Source
Hope it hasn't been already posted...

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
11 11 you're WAY OFF BASE. DO THE WORK!

Crakeur has practically SPELLED IT OUT FOR YOU!
DO THE RESEARCH, get it RIGHT, FORGET your incorrect "hunch" it's obvious, just NOT that obvious.

IF you will only DO the deductive reasoning and RESEARCH you will see it's right in front of you, forget the ridiculous "6th sense" bollocks and deal in researched FACTS and it WILL come to you like it has for us.

Springer...

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Without any further comment on the matter, I'm going to have to agree with Crakeur that David Sarno should not be considered the prime suspect in this hoax.

It's actually far simpler than that.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXBlackedOUTXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

[edit on 23-8-2007 by BlackedOut]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I assure you that David had some knowledge of this entire hoax. If he didn't actually create the video, he sure did come up with the idea. Or was it a whole entire team of "Online Video" gurus from the Digital Hollywood convention?

The mere fact that David Sarno from LA Times spoke in a convention that talks about viral videos and marketing through YouTube and other places is just TOO FUNNY.

I believe my "hunch" may not be 100% accurate, but I assure you David Sarno had something to do with this hole thing. Maybe "ItHasToEnd" was real, and it was David Saron trying to end it all. What better way than to rat out the person on LA Times. Just because he works for LA Times (Controlled-Media) doesn't mean he doesn't help spread disinfo with CGI UFO's to make some side cash because Writers don't make that much money.

[edit on 23-8-2007 by 11 11]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
11 11 you are really reaching and LOSING cred with each keyboard assault my man.. DO THE RESEARCH.

I am logging off to get ready for my trip to San Jose I will check in tomorrow once I am there.

PEACE...

Springer...

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
11 11,

Sarno's involvement in this whole thing is that he reports on things like hoax videos. He made the call, so to speak, to Barzolff814 and he got a call back from "Sam", who is ummofriend's bi-lingual girlfriend.

Ummofriend/Barzolff is in France. I followed the same bread crumb trail that Crackeur did and found the same man. I know who his primary professional partner is as well as their employer. I've seen the same videos, too.

It's really not that hard to fingure out if you follow the clues.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11 11
I assure you that David had some knowledge of this entire hoax. If he didn't actually create the video, he sure did come up with the idea. Or was it a whole entire team of "Online Video" gurus from the Digital Hollywood convention?

He wasn't involved. I will tell you this, if I am correct the La is for one person and Dave is another. to people. I know the La's full name too. The Dave side has a background frighteningly similar to the creator in the article. Right down to the prestigious school in paris.

Originally posted by 11 11
The mere fact that David Sarno from LA Times spoke in a convention that talks about viral videos and marketing through YouTube and other places is just TOO FUNNY.

Is speaking at a convention. It's later this year, no?

anyway, keep looking at the reporter and wasting your time 11 11.

The clues are in his article. Let me repeat what I did. I read the article, I read the corroborating reports from outside sources mentioned in the article and then I put them all together and discovered the names, mentioned in a bio on a website with links to other vids by these guys (not ufos by the way but the short film they made that got them hired has a spacey ring to it)

seriously man, let go of the reporter. search the report instead

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Crakeur, maybe you don't understand what I am looking for. I know the video is fake. I know who the LA Times reporter claims did it. I also know some people are lying. Now, I want to know the truth, thats what I'm looking for.

Do all of you people always except the first answer?

I guess hoaxes only hurt the gullible.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackedOut

It's very late here and I won't stay long but I just have to say I am sooooo impressed with you right now.
It looked like you were off by a block, but, man, that's exactly where I shot it!
As we say here in France, BRAVO!

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
What's happening everyone...I would have posted this earlier, but just got home from work.

Let me start by saying, I first caught wind about who was behind the Haiti video a few days ago (Monday to be exact).

And as I mentioned in my very first post on this forum - I work in the entertainment industry.

And let me say, for anyone who doesn't know, the entertainment industry and the "industry heads" within it, are collectively, like the original internet.

Meaning that...hearing, getting, needing, wanting, etc. various information is only ever an earshot, or a mention away.

You put something out there, and in a very short amount of time, word travels everywhere.

Anyways, ever since the video surfaced - I've heard it being mentioned or talked about, essentially every single day.

With that said, I've also heard plenty of rumors casually being thrown around, about who may be behind it. But nothing that anyone ever took too seriously. And to be perfectly honest, nobody I came across, really truly cared anyways.

I honestly, have not come across one fellow co-worker/industry head, who for one moment, really believed the video was real.

I guess it just shows, how drastically different peoples perspectives can be, depending on where their feet and head are at.

_____

Just the person I was hoping to see...

Hey 11 11 - In my personal opinion, you're online personality is hilarious. And you appear to have way too much time on your hands (to dedicate to all the inaccurate detective work you try to do).

Out of all the various subject matters on this forum, that are debated for authenticity, you need to be on that list.

In my short time here, you have proved to be more fradulent than some of these videos.

The majority of what statements you make, are all after the fact. And at the most - All I've seen you do is sprinkle a couple of new points, on existing information, and pretend like you've had all the information the whole time.

Not including, you outright making completely false accusations against people, and then actually try to lean on them. Haha man, straight clown.

At least have enough self-respect, to come back, man up, and say...

"Hey everyone, I apologize for making some false accusations, and unnecessarily outing peoples personal information".

But nah, you could never do something of that nature. You being above everyone else and all.

Although, I'm still going to give you the benefit of the doubt, and say, that offline, you're probably a genuinely nice guy. But your quest to want to reveal truth, paralleled with your ego, allow you to cross some lines, that you probably wouldn't otherwise do.

Thank the higher powers, that you're not any type of police officer, or authority figure. Because you would falsely arrest, and put so many innocent people behind bars, it wouldn't even be funny.

You remind me of the type of police officers I grew up watching, that would come into our neighborhood and just start pointing fingers, harassing the community, and arresting anyone with anything to say.

And considering how well respected this forum (and website in general) seem to be, I'm surprised about how much latitude the admins grant you.

Bottomline, you always claim to be so sure about your information, and by your own submission...

"p.s. you will never catch me in conflict."

Please my man, it would take another 80+ pages, just to show all your contradictions.

You stated earlier, you'd be willing to bet that David Sarno is the hoaxer, and is acting as Ummofriend.

You are absolutely wrong. They are two completely separate individuals.

David Sarno absolutely did NOT, without question, create/make the videos.

Luckily, I don't take your "I'm willing to bet" statements, literally. Because, you'd be broker than you are now.

And just to be fair, maybe the admins allow you to stick around because in some odd way, you amuse them. Or maybe, they feel your occasional points, somehow add to the value of the board.

Either way, you should learn to be a little humble. So for the times, that your statements are wrong, you won't allow your ego to keep you from manning up, and admitting it.

Clown.

_____

And to all the other board members - If in some way, shape or form, this post offends you in any way.

"I sincerely apologize".

I've been refraining from saying anything to 11 11 for about 40-50 pages now. In hopes, that maybe, after seeing his own self contradictions, that he might have enough respect for the accused members, or board in general, and make some form of apology.

Nobody was checking him, so I had to. Again, sorry if that offends anyone.

And if the admins, feel the need to take any actions here (on me), not a problem whatsoever. I'm just not cut out for this type of interaction anyways.

But, for everyone else and the board/site owners - Respects to all you guys, you've clearly built up an empire of various knowledge, that is obviously respected by people, and artists worldwide.

You guys continue to do your thing.

And for the record - However it is, the admins know, what they know, is not how I know, what I know. I simply don't have the time or patience to attempt to do any internet investigating. I'm old-school, I still learn things from having my ear to the street.

One more post after this one (character limit) then I'm gone.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
"To the creator of the videos"...And from one artist to another..."Mad respects!".

I can't wait to see more of your work. Which I have already made the effort to see (non-UFO related). All I know is, don't stop my man.

I also, caught the mention that graffiti was once a part of your life.

A few years back, during one of Banksy's trips to L.A. - I was one of 4 people (at that particular moment) that was luckily enough to actually sit down and converse with him. I know, you'll understand how extremely rare an opportunity like that is.

Hopefully, one day we'll get to cross paths, as well (as I do have some friends who live in Paris, that I do music with).

You know what's kind of funny, is when the video first surfaced, me and some of my partners, joked around and was like, "Aaah man, that's probably just Banksy doing his thing again".

But again, "Respects"...and no worries, I've been abiding by the code of the streets my entire life.

Welp, alright everyone, it's definitely been interesting.

Peace!

*Poof*

I see you just showed up too..."Respects brotha!".

Paz!

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
And to Blackedout, my apologies for being saracastic last night. I didn't even think to break down ladave into L.A Dave.
In french la is used to designate feminine objects. I just thought it would be oxymoronic and amusing to couple it with a masculine name, kinda like naming your son Melissa.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorHealey

Thanks, man! Hit me on Barz if you're ever In Paris

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorHealey

You are hilarious! I really enjoyed that!

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Here is the creator of the video speaking about his creation, again.
Yea its at rense so if you dont want to read it, then dont

Source

Original Haiti UFO vid hoaxer/poster comes clean....

".. Barzolff, Sam said, wished to remain anonymous, but he was prepared to share the full story of the videos. I agreed not to reveal his real name. Then I was all ears as Sam began parroting into the phone the words I could hear Barzolff saying in the background.

The 35-year-old Barzolff is a professional animator who attended one of the most prestigious art schools in France and has a decade of experience with computer graphics and commercial animation.

It took Barzolff a total of 17 hours to make both the Haiti and Dominican Republic videos. He did it all by himself using a MacBook Pro and a suite of commercially available 3-D animation programs, including Vue 6. The videos are 100% computer-generated.

The videos, he said, were intended as research for a feature film project he's been working on with Partizan, the France-based production company responsible for, among others, Michel Gondry's "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind."

[edit on 8/23/2007 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
sorry, double post.. i hate dsl, i want my cable modem back

[edit on 8/23/2007 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by 11 11

Dear 11 11,

I would like to apologize regarding the flaws I let slide into HAITI and DR.
First, those were my first and second attempts with this particular software. I was discovering the workings of it as I went along.
I understand it might assault a professional's eye in the context of a real film production but, in my defense, I'd just spent the previous night glued to my computer screen (you know what that can do to a man's brain, don't you?) and I forgot to randomize the palm trees before rendering the scene and going to bed.
And when I saw the rendering in the morning, I was so stunned that I didn't even see the imperfections and decided to post it immediately.

Yours truly,

Ummofriend

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorHealey
Hey 11 11 - In my personal opinion, you're online personality is hilarious. And you appear to have way too much time on your hands (to dedicate to all the inaccurate detective work you try to do).

Hey admins, can you ban this person. I believe it is against the rules to make multiple accounts.

reply to post by ummofriend

I don't believe a word you say. I will not believe you until you tell me the make of the truck in the Haiti video, or show me the source of it.

[edit on 23-8-2007 by 11 11]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Ummofriend,
Did you look into how to upload images yet? Let me know if you need a pointer. I'm interested in seeing some images of the components that went into the final product.

Oh, and check your U2Us.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   

[edit on 8/23/2007 by seentoomuch]

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join