It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Haiti UFO Video - YouTube - [HOAX]

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Interesting...but barzloff814 had only one video posted at that time. Now, he only has two...

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tuning Spork
Um. Crackeur, perhaps you didn't read the article close enough:

The article says that the Haiti UFO video was the fourth video posted to YouTube by Barzolff814, not that Barzolff's was the fourth posting of the Haiti UFO video.

The wording is obtuse, but I believe what it's trying to say is that barzolff814's "haiti ufo" video was the fourth video posted to youtube with that filename.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leigh Scott
What is further disturbing is the fact that this board, all of us, have provided both of them with the blueprint to do something bigger and better.

Okay--as a theory. But I hope we don't posit a theory, then get 'disturbed' about its points. This is unproved speculation so far, perhaps worthy of further exploration, but nothing to get disturbed about unless it is proven true.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackedOut
The wording is obtuse, but I believe what it's trying to say is that barzolff814's "haiti ufo" video was the fourth video posted to youtube with that filename.

agreed - the way it reads, to me at least, is that it is the fourth Haiti UFO video posted, not the fourth posted by barzolff.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
We're presuming that "LADAVE" may mean "Los Angeles Dave". But ummofriend/Barzolff814/ladave1969 is French, and he may have meant it as "la Dave", in the same that Trump is known as "the Donald". Just a thought.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11 11

I knew, with sixth senses that the hoaxer was watching this thread the entire time (and I was correct), now I know with evidence, that LADAVE1969 = Dave Sarno = hoaxer.

Yes 11 11, we all remember you said that. However, we also remember how you accussed other members of being the potential hoaxer. As I recall, Jaksun37 for one. There are simply too many posts to go back and prove my point, but there were others.

So while you have said all along that the hoaxer was among us like fungus, that elusive person has had many names. Perhaps it would be worthy for the mods to check recent joins to ATS from same IP which could support your claim.

Oh and.....What evidence?

regards....kk

[edit on 23-8-2007 by kinda kurious]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
this video, which has the same elements, was posted the day before barolff

youtube.com...

and the vid:

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tuning Spork
We're presuming that "LADAVE" may mean "Los Angeles Dave". But ummofriend/Barzolff814/ladave1969 is French, and he may have meant it as "la Dave", in the same that Trump is known as "the Donald". Just a thought.

it could be a combination of two names as well.

he might work with a partner.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Yes it was, by YouTube user "moles4u435." The web is, naturally, littered with copies of that video. It's interesting that it's spliced into other scenes.

However, it appears undeniable that barzolff814 was the originator of the "naughty grannies" proof video.

My suspicion:

They're all the same person. This person created or otherwise came into possession of video we call the "haiti" or "dominican republic" ufo. He screwed around with it a bit, placing it amongst other clips from a variety of sources. Ultimately he disposed of the "B-roll" footage and posted a clean, 22 second clip of the best stuff. We call that the "haiti ufo."

And here we are.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXBlackedOutXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
this video, which has the same elements, was posted the day before barolff

youtube.com...

Interesting. That poster goes by the name of moles4u435, and gives his age as 37. This would put his year of birth at either late 1969 or early 1970.

ummofriend did say that he has several YouTube accounts.

edit: moles4u435 joined YouTube in June and gave his location as United States. ummofriend said that he made the Brooklyn UFO video while in Bed Stuy, Brooklyn.

[edit on 23-8-2007 by Tuning Spork]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
ummo is saying they are all the same person. 11:11 is saying ummo is not the same guy.

I'm saying they are the same guy.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Can we agree LADAVE1969 was the first to post the CGI ufo?

www.youtube.com...

Added: August 06, 2007

B.t.w. I am saying they are the same person.

Ummo = ladave = alternate personality = bad actor = la times david

The hoaxer is using a fake personality, "from another country", to use as a scape goat. UMMO = not real

[edit on 23-8-2007 by 11 11]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by 11 11

you're off 11:11. I know this with 99% certainty. LaDave is not Los Angeles Dave.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by 11 11

you're off 11:11. I know this with 99% certainty. LaDave is not Los Angeles Dave.

I'm going to need more than words to change my mind on this one. Seem's to me LA Times Dave is a big part of this hoax. If there wasn't multiple coincidences and even mutliple motives, I might fall in line with the rest of the lemmings.

If LA Times Dave is not a part of this, then nothing will come of it. We will get a full explaination about the name "LADAVE1969" and we will get the exact birth date of LA Times David.

Being affraid to point fingers is a reason why 9/11 is still unjustified.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
OK, this is probably nothing. This comment was posted yesterday in Barzolff814's YouTube section. ( Same day ummofriend surfaced )

The person "plpzxupk" joined yesterday as well and is active on his account. Showing his age as 35 and Country......Haiti.

Probably just someone saw the chatter on this site, joined YouTube and posted???

This just keeps getting weirderer and weirderer.

regards...kk

edit to reduce image size

[edit on 23-8-2007 by kinda kurious]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
As I said before, I asked LA Times blogger David Sarno if he was also "ladave1969" on YouTube. He replied,

"Just a strange coincidence....I like the idea, though."

I assume that Crakeur has more information than that, but that's what I can provide.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXBlackedOutXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

[edit on 23-8-2007 by BlackedOut]

[edit on 23-8-2007 by BlackedOut]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackedOut
As I said before, I asked LA Times blogger David Sarno if he was also "ladave1969" on YouTube. He replied,
"Just a strange coincidence....I like the idea, though."

I just thought this video might help people understand the human brain.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Another possibility, one that I don't think we can readily discount, is that the hoaxer intentionally targeted David Sarno, based on his previous expose of a YouTube hoax, and chose the YouTube name "ladave1969" as a sort of misdirection.

Deeper and deeper...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXBlackedOutXXXXXXXXXXXX

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
11:11, I know the names, the production company, the name they go by and I know what else they've done. I won't post this as it is private information but I am telling you I know this to be true.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Ok, but how does that help me? How does that help anyone when you suppress information? If people want real answers, then simply believing a forum moderator is not enough. If YOU have that information, then its only a matter of time that I get the information and take it further.

I guarantee you my research goes far beyond reading and posting.

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join