It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Haiti UFO Video - YouTube - [HOAX]

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Ptica...That is exactly what I posted on Page 28..those two palms, different videos, but you did a great job of showing the them side by side.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skush
Ok I found what the logo is. It's actually VIXII

Yep that's it, thanks!

You can see on their page that the logo is the same.

So yeah, like I said, the guy probably used this to convert from Youtube to a format that he could upload to break.com

[edit on 11-8-2007 by danx]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Sorry, it wont let me Edit my post so here it goes again.

The logo is from a company called Vixy VIXII

!THE VIXII it is a service of conversion of archives of video of FLV, the type of video that appears in the YouTube for example, in other formats as the Divx, MOV or mp4. Then if vc to want to save aqule interesting video that vc found in the YouTube, are enough to catch link (URL) of this video that the VIXII go to make the conversion and to order the archive to you in the format that vc to choose. I already caught some videos of the DoCopenhagen that In them postou a few days ago. Pra who likes them videos that people place here in blog can be legal."

desertoresdaescada.com...

vixy.net...

So it's just a service to download videos off the internet.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   
What I think is funny here is that people who want to believe think that some advanced alien race who has mastered space and time would need to come to this planet and buzz the world's beaches. I mean why?

But yeah, it's fake. What a funny thread.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Hehehe, yeah, and buzz it in what look like giant fuzzy ceiling fans. Bah.
So obviously a fake... A COOL fake, but still. Time to move on and pay attention to the possible real stuff.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11
Ptica...That is exactly what I posted on Page 28..those two palms, different videos, but you did a great job of showing the them side by side.

sorry, credits to you, this thread is so huge i just couldn't read it all.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
so the discussion has finally come to an end?

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   
There is realistic and theres CGI realistic, this is CGI realism at its best.
I wonder why people fail to see the difference between real footage and cgi footage, its so obvious.Some people really need to open their eyes here.

On another note, a 30 second vid and we hear nothing from the guy/woman behind the camera.If i would make that vid i would be screaming all over the net that i saw this myself.I would even take this to the media rather then youtube and be silent about it.
I would also make more footage longer then 30 seconds because from what we can see theres a load of # going on in the sky there, why did he stop filming???
Also no eyewitness reports from the area?? Common guys, if this stuff happens over there then u can be sure its gonna go worldwide.

But it issent gonna happen cause its a FAKE.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by onbekend59
There is realistic and theres CGI realistic, this is CGI realism at its best.
I wonder why people fail to see the difference between real footage and cgi footage, its so obvious.Some people really need to open their eyes here.

Why does it look like CG? Please explain.

I agree it's probably fake, but not for looking CG. There's a lack of information, the shortness of the clip, and the extreme similarity from the supposed two different locations and authors.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I apologize if this has already been posted, but the tree argument got me to looking at the video and not this thread.

Where's the rest of this tree?

EDIT:

You can also see that from the vantage point of the camera holder, if this tree were the real deal, it would be a monster sized tree relative to the building it is placed near. Compare it against the size of the other nearby trees.

EDIT AGAIN

And I might as well ask what is this?

[edit on 11-8-2007 by loam]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skush

The logo is from a company called Vixy VIXII

So it's just a service to download videos off the internet.

good job m8 thanx!!!! .. i am in nottingham btw! woot notts working together to resolve craziness!!.

Back to the video then i guess

lets exhaust all posibilites until it can only be real!

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Is this prog gonna sell like hot cakes or what!!!

VUE 6

download-e-onsoftware.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I know people have talked about this being a viral campaign for Halo, but what if it's not for the game?

On imdb there's a Halo movie entry. It says the director is Neill Blomkamp.

Here I found something interesting. There's a link to a Halo: Arms Race short. I think everyone should watch it.

And this is what it says below:

A collaboration between Bungie Studios, director Neill Blomkamp, WETA Workshop and Origami Digital LLC, brings the first digital short depicting humanity's struggle to save Earth.

About the director, Neill Blomkamp

Neill Blomkamp’s portfolio, a combination of both visual effects work and directed short films, demonstrates his unique ability to combine elements from science-fiction and technology, blend them with everyday reality and create a visual experience that is incredibly realistic and beautifully subtle.

His 2005 short film, “Alive in Joburg,” exemplifies Blomkamp’s hybridization of the fictitious and the realistic. “Alive in Joburg” examines an alternate version of Africa where aliens live among people, but the aliens live in exile and withstand subhuman treatment. Vast, kilometer-long, dilapidated space cruisers hover overhead, hanging ominously, helplessly surveying daily life.

“Tetra Vaal,” another of Blomkamp’s shorts, asks “What if” a future used highly trained, agile and mobile robots served as law enforcement agents. Set against the backdrop of a faltering, third world country, a these robots police the streets, trade gunfire with criminals, and suffer repairs all under Blomkamp’s watchful eye, an eye that a creates completely authentic alternate reality. Described as a “spec spot for a fictitious robotics company,” Tetra Vaal showcases Blomkamp synergizing science with the ordinary.

You can check some of Neill Blomkamp's work on video.google:

Yellow

Tempbot

Alive in Joburg

I think the CGI looks pretty good and there's a certain pattern to it. What do you guys think?

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Sorry if this has been already posted.

Look at these crazy images on C2C:

A few weeks ago my Dad jokingly asked me if I had noticed how fast the palm trees were growing in Phoenix. He picked up gas at a local store and noticed a 'funny-looking' palm tree, came back the next day for gas and noticed two 'funny-looking' palm trees. I have since noticed more and more of these same palm trees sprouting up in various other locations!

--Josh B.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

[edit on 11/8/2007 by errorist]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by errorist
Sorry if this has been already posted.

Yeah, that has already been posted. And those are just cell phone sites/towers.

You can check on the wikipedia entry, there's this picture with the caption A base station disguised as a palm tree in Tucson, Arizona.

Don't you just love C2C?

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
They look like cell towers. They are trying to make them look nice

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by -Jaguar-
They look like cell towers. They are trying to make them look nice
really, wow. For just once i thought i knew for 101% sure this was CGI

Especially with that odd blurry leave..

sorry for the double post!

[edit on 11/8/2007 by errorist]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I think it is in the governments best interest to infiltrate a site like this because the members here have open minds and the governments job is to close it. I am starting to think this site should be changed to Debunkers.com because lets face it guys you will never believe anything.

If its an eye witness you think they lie if its a video its cgi or even if it can't be proven cgi then the argument"if they are so advanced why fly in big ships har har"

Its all a waste of time it seems we have a whole underground of expert cgi guys who like to hoax and never claim responsibility. Thats right a computer graphics savant doing this in his basement doesn't even want credit.

I just read a post with circles drawn around trees and asking "where are the trees" what does that mean i don't see anything yet he has a long structured post pointing out nothing. I enjoy reading the debunker's which is practically everyone.

Can someone pls make a realistic cgi hoax and claim it pls and show how it was done because no one here can do it they say they can but i want to see them re create this video.

PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS CHALLENGE: RE-CREATE the video using cgi and i will apologize but not until somebody here can actually do this i will reserve judgment for when the hoaxer surfaces. People want credit for success not silent accolades if its fake he/she will tell us.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
There's no question it COULD be made with CG. That doesn't mean it is CG though.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by blindfreddy07
Is this prog gonna sell like hot cakes or what!!!

VUE 6

Link to 3D software demo:
download-e-onsoftware.com...

Wow! I must admit that those are some very, very realistic looking backgrounds....especially the palm trees! Oddly, the trees in the demo clip don't looked cloned!

Excellent post and I think it speaks volumes for the quality and capability of current 3D technology. BTW, look how cheap this software is. I thought it would be in the thousands of dollars. It is about $1K. Then all you need is a smoking fast computer, talent and time. Key word being talent.

Link to pricelist:
www.e-onsoftware.com...

Everyone should view the top link. Caution, it did take a while to download even on a fat pipe.

BTW, I still don't belive the trees in either of the "sighting" videos are fake. Not sure about the "craft". My belief stems from being a native Floridian and my extensive experience in the area of video post. I could be wrong and don't care to bicker over this so please don't pick on me.

Nice find blind freddy.....regards...kk

[edit on 11-8-2007 by kinda kurious]

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join