It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Haiti UFO Video - YouTube - [HOAX]

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beefcake
I'm not gonna ninny with other members i just make my observations regardless of other members i am an individual not part of a hive.

So basically your notion of 'forum' is: you post your opinion and ignore everyone else's.

Denying ignorance indeed.

I notice when i'm adressed directly its a mode of provocation this a tool used many times to derail a thread and start in fighting i have no beef.

I'm sorry, what? I addressed you and your posts so we could have a discussion. Maybe it's not in your interest to address the points I raised, but don't falsely accuse me of derailing this thread just because I ask your opinion on something that contests your belief.

The thread is about an exceptional video that now has amazing attention 800+comments on digg. Not about big ole Beefcake.

And I hope you will be making an exceptional apology when this is proven to be viral marketing or a hoax.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Its only 38 pages on a Hoax to cover a real sighting.

Plain as day.

Something is happening here and we don't know what it is, thats for sure.

So easily swayed to the obvious.

OK so we have headlights in the sky other than the CGI craft or
is it flares dropping that has to be covered.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
This is clearly a fake CGI. IMHO I think these CGI fakes are being made by governments around the world (especially USA) to discredit the ufo phenomenon.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Yeah the only true UFO videos and photos are from posts on
Google or youtube or on forums that are just lights.

UFO in sky.. watch.

It didn't go to the CGI lab yet.
Photo that was on ATS:
i54.photobucket.com...

[edit on 8/11/2007 by TeslaandLyne]

[edit on 8/11/2007 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
You might want to take a look at this video: Debunking Analysis - Haiti UFO is CGI Fake Hoax

Nemrot

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by nemrot
You might want to take a look at this video: Debunking Analysis - Haiti UFO is CGI Fake Hoax

I believe this is DrDil's video that he posted a few pages back.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
well, seeing that the sun has been moved around is pretty compelling.

but, the more i see the footage, the realer it looks - even if the video HAS been edited

but, sure, it could be a fake. sure.

i just don't know yet

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by danx

Originally posted by nemrot

I believe this is DrDil's video that he posted a few pages back.

Ha, cheers Danx, doesn’t take long to propagate these days does it? That video was just a thought this morning, and now….

Just for the record I didn’t set out to, “Debunk” anything (not my title!!) but more to question a couple of things in the videos, hope it helped……

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Can anyone post any CGI video of whatever, doesn't have to be a UFO, that looks as real as this one? Just has to be a a moving CG created object that moves around in real looking terrain...

I looked at the vue 6 site and watched the commercial and couldn't see anything as impressing as this vid.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Great analysis! Case closed I'd say, well case closed from the start really. Just thought I'd show this pic of the palm tree thing, even though I think they are real palm trees, the location of the two videos is obviously the same.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shades1035
Can anyone post any CGI video of whatever, doesn't have to be a UFO, that looks as real as this one? Just has to be a a moving CG created object that moves around in real looking terrain...

I looked at the vue 6 site and watched the commercial and couldn't see anything as impressing as this vid.

I thought this video was quite impressive, and funny too!
Basement Alien

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Yeah we know about the palm tree thing....

And people have posted pics of real palm trees that sort of look the same too......

I agree it's suspicious, but maybe not enough to call it a hoax. I mean there's the Fibanocci shape in plants where plants swirl outward with mathematical dedication to that feature. No one knows why but it's a scientific fact..

How can you be so sure that this particular palm tree haven't got a tendency to grow this shape.... because it's also been suggested by many in this thread that it is not a 100 percent match... only a close one.

[edit on 11-8-2007 by Shades1035]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I've got to agree with those who say it's a hoax. I'm embarrassed that I wasn't able to spot the tree-cloning without DrDil's assistance.

Maybe it's been "scientifically demonstrated" that some plants or trees look quite alike, but two out of twenty or thirty mature, coastal palm trees looking almost identical is over the top, imho.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Yeah we know about the palm tree thing....

And people have posted pics of real palm trees that sort of look the same too......

I agree it's suspicious, but maybe not enough to call it a hoax.

Yes it might not be enough to call it a hoax just by itself, but taking into account everything regarding these videos, it seems like viral marketing or a hoax is the best explanation.

- The videos are short
- The authors created an account on Youtube on the same day they uploaded the videos
- They haven't commented or replied to anyone's attempts to contact them
- The scenery on both videos look the same even though we were told they occurred in different countries
- These events aren't reported anywhere, mainstream media or otherwise

Not to mention that the whole thing looks fake and the Haiti video looks scripted, but I guess some people here disagree.

[edit on 11-8-2007 by danx]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Yeah, it might be viral marketing.... Because the only vids I've seen that are this good come from hollywood productions or commercial games.

That's why I asked if anyone could post a video, made by a regular guy (and not some Hollywood corporation with unlimited cash), that shows a CG object flying or moving around in real looking scenery that looks as real as this one........

Also Haiti and the Dom republic is the same small island so yeah, different countries but they most likely share the same kind of trees...... I agree it's suspicous that the poster has not responded or made any comments tho. He could have made his case just by uploading another vid of the beach and the trees in question WITHOUT ufos shot from different angles......... :p

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Here is one:

www.youtube.com...

There are many more, I will keep searching..

[edit on 11-8-2007 by 11 11]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Video looks better and better to me the more I watch it frankly. Normally it would start to look fake but it doesn't.

All the talk about viral marketing around here but no proof of it yet by anybody.

Regards, the NYC WTC video everyone screams that it was a TV ad but where is the hard proof?

Anybody have links?

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Ok, that's one.. Not as good as the haiti video though, not even close....

Anyway, I guess there's a reason this vid get this enormous attention both here on this site and on youtube where it is the most watched video today...! That's sort of huge, and if it's a hoax I guess the creator has to be happy with all the attention.

My point is that it's something extraordinary,

Why would this video get so much attention if it was not very unusual?? If an average guy could make a movie like that it would not receivec close to a million views in a day on youtube and get youtube awards...

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo

Regards, the NYC WTC video everyone screams that it was a TV ad but where is the hard proof?

Anybody have links?

I think the way she says its over there, makes it and obvious fake.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo

Anybody have links?

LMAO Yes,

www.rense.com...

The actress in the helicopter is a girlfriend of a famous band member, and he wrote about her acting for sci-fi in his blog.

www.blondie.net...

If you guy's can't tell reality from cgi, then you are spending to much time watching TV, go outside and look at nature.

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join