It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Haiti UFO Video - YouTube - [HOAX]

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I am not sure what to think and am not here to provide my opinion. I have been reading these threads and i just found it interesting what vue 6 can do as far as cgi. vue6 dot com and watch what kind of videos you can create with this software.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I am not sure what to think and am not here to provide my opinion. I have been reading these threads and i just found it interesting what vue 6 can do as far as cgi. vue6 dot com and watch what kind of videos you can create with this software.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakzun37
for the record,

someone posted a link to renderosity.com - that's a 3D developer's site. i'm a member

so, it looks like the person involved in this is a CG guy...

maybe, it IS fake

Yes, I found and posted that link:

www.renderosity.com...

www.renderosity.com...

Perhaps "Barzoff", omitted the 'l' from his YouTube username, as he knew it would be immediately traced through to his Renderosity page via google.

And why didn't he just use a completely different alias? Maybe because he ultimately wanted to be found out - hence the reason he created it in the first place.

[edit on 11-8-2007 by Brad.T]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
i'm a 'cgi guy'...

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   

i'm a 'cgi guy'...

So what is your opinion of this Haiti UFO video then? Do you think it is a fake, or do you think it is genuine footage?

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   

it would require 'key-framing' done by hand. too much work to do when there's no paying client.

the trees would have to be 'masked' in EVERY FRAME.

but, that's what we do everyday in my biz. well, for money...

it may have been done in cgi, but first if this is masked in every frame its a huge amount of work, ide say the trees are cgi trees, this can be done in maya with the wind animated, plus it would make putting the ufo behind the trees a lot easyer & faster to render. this may also account for many of the trees being copys.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brad.T
Yes, I found and posted that link:

www.renderosity.com...

www.renderosity.com...

Perhaps "Barzoff", omitted the 'l' from his YouTube username, as he knew it would be immediately traced through to his Renderosity page via google.

Actually I don't think they are the same person. If you look at Barzoff's gallery there's a certain pattern, and sure isn't UFOs/aliens/etc. Not to mention it doesn't look the same type of CG to me.

Barzoff didn't omit the 'l' from his Youtube username because:

Barzoff has uploaded 71 images since joining on Jan 31, 2002, for an average of 0 images per day, and last uploaded an image on Sunday, October 29, 2006 at 2:22 pm.

While on the other hand, on the Youtube profile:

barzolff814

His Youtube account was created long after his renderosity account.

And why didn't he just use a completely different alias? Maybe because he ultimately wanted to be found out - hence the reason he created it in the first place.

Maybe because they are not the same person?

Only one way to know for sure is to contact Barzoff and ask him, since barzolff814 isn't replying.

[edit on 11-8-2007 by danx]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronDogg

i'm a 'cgi guy'...

So what is your opinion of this Haiti UFO video then? Do you think it is a fake, or do you think it is genuine footage?

It looks real to me.

I DON'T like being fooled - but, they fooled me if it's fake.

BUT, it could be created soooooooooooo easily. This is not anything special if it's CG. All they had to do was make the ships fly, mask the trees and add particle fx for the lights onboard and up in the sky

This just LOOKS so good. I'd be proud to have done it.

I don't think the trees are fake. I think the video is real. If there's something fake there, I'd think it was the ship added to real video footage.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I think the ships could be terrestrial, hologram or real alien craft. If it is cgi i would love to know who would go to the effort and why, except to discredit all future video evidence.

That renderosity site didn't impress me while it is ok stuff i guess, nothing there was even close to the caliber of this Haiti video.

Lets for the sake of argument try and see the big picture here that includes 90 minute crops circles in england including sighting at startford upon avon. Sightings at O'Hare airport, sighting by 2 pilots, Chad drone, multiple reported ufo battles and hologram conspiracy talk. Add these to the ex-governor Fife Symington saying he saw a giant triangle.

Face it guys there are crazy ships flying around terrestrial or extra terrestrial who knows or there is an obscene amount of disinfo that has to involve multiple witnesses across the world all trying to trick us.

I'm not angry at anyone i'm just hungry
for the truth like everyone else and the cgi stuff can't prevail because then nothing ever recorded will be trusted and that is a huge loss to people like me who have see them and it kills us inside that no one else can see what we saw.

I don't hate cgi talk i mean its free speech but i will not stop my free speech. I am not even attacking anyone i just don't think its cgi. Why is that a crime i don't think its cg i stand by that and if its claimed by someone and they say its cgi then i'm wrong and i'm cool with that.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Yes, you're probably right Danx. Me being a little too suspicious!

Just wondering though (the complete amateur that I am, on this subject) would it be possible to render that "UFO" footage using Bryce 6.0? Because from looking through 'Barzoff's' uploads, it would appear that he's very keen on using this application.

An image from Bryce 6.0:

Edit: I think I meant added the 'l', rather than omitted it? Must've made a mistake there.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Bryce could do it.

3D Max

Maya

Realviz is the match-moving software that can make a 3D object duck behind trees (or, whatever) in any pre-existing video footage

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Those looked like regular craft.

A definite plant.

It the bright dots in the sky that might be real UFOs.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
So you guys are going to ignore this smoking gun?

media.putfile.com...

No wonder you guys become die hard believers, you just ignore the flaws.

Just look at the tree at 3 seconds, and then again at 4 seconds. The tree grows, and its a glitch. they didn't layer the UFO correctly, and didn't do any final touchups on the transition from behind the tree to away from the tree..

Just look at it, 10000 times, and watch the tree just magicaly grow.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
OK this may have no connection and at first look it doesn't but....
Some of you may be aware of an interview Jeff Rense did a week or so ago with a guy called Ben Fulford. In the second part of the interview he talks a little about UFO's and that they are totally man made and that when they start showing themselves more, which will be soon, that people shouldn't think there from out space. It has something to do with the last ditch efforts from the globalists to take total control and giving us a one world government to fight those evil Aliens.

I will listen to the interview again and get a quote.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beefcake
I think the ships could be terrestrial, hologram or real alien craft.

I'm glad you are open to so many possibilities..

You even suggest hologram! Even though on the video we hear the craft make a sound when it flies over the supposed person filming the event.

Really.. you truly have an open mind, you account for all possibilities.. except the possibility that the video is fake.

If it is cgi i would love to know who would go to the effort and why, except to discredit all future video evidence.

If it's CGI and it's viral marketing then we already know the answer to this. I am suggesting this to you for the 3rd time now. I'm yet to see your response on this matter.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I am going with swamp gas...or possibly a weather baloon.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
It may be fake.

To cover the flying dots at the end of the video.

Its either bright or dark dots in the videos or its nothing.

Any big identifiable craft is CGI.

Its the Aether craft that came from New Mexico that show up
as dots and thats all you will ever see.

Someone submitted this UFO film and was doctored just like the
JFK film to show something different.

Yet the Zapruder film may have been ordered, so who knows
about this one.

You can't work against the authorities, so you work with them.
See animation (cartoon?) of Pentagon Plane 9/11 crash.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
The bottom looks like the bottom and the star drive of Atlantis in Stargate Atlantis.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I'm not gonna ninny with other members i just make my observations regardless of other members i am an individual not part of a hive.

I notice when i'm adressed directly its a mode of provocation this a tool used many times to derail a thread and start in fighting i have no beef.

The thread is about an exceptional video that now has amazing attention 800+comments on digg. Not about big ole Beefcake.

Back to topic my position stands it looks real to me

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join