It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Haiti UFO Video - YouTube - [HOAX]

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 02:08 AM
link   
You are from a government agency! It say's on your page that you have made 0 replies, yet you replied to this thread! LIAR! LOL!

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amon Goeth
You are from a government agency! It say's on your page that you have made 0 replies, yet you replied to this thread! LIAR! LOL!

WOW! I didn't knew that! Now, back to the bat cave.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 02:13 AM
link   
The UFO in this one looks like the oval shaped one in the Dominican Republic one, and this one isn't faked.... too many on-the-street participants.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 02:16 AM
link   
It certainly "feels" fake...

I really like this next one. Even though, there are two branches on the bottom who look too much alike. It might be a hoax...
www.ceticismoaberto.com...

[edit on 11-8-2007 by Pocket4ce]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 02:17 AM
link   
The thing that ultimately destroys the veracity of some of these videos is psychology. The first thing I noticed about this video is just that.

The sequence of events:

1. Some guy is videotaping what appears to be a weird bright light in the sky
2. 2 incredible objects fly over a tree in front of him, and he goes "Huh!" and immediately proceeds to perfectly frame the one on the left and follow it, almost ignoring the one on the right which -- incidentally -- is actually coming right over this head while the other moves off to his left.

This goes against human nature. It dictates that one would most likely pan quickly over to the one on the right, then maybe go back and forth and freak out a bit trying to take in what it is that you're filming. You don't just go "Huh!" then proceed to center one of the craft and follow it perfectly, panning as you go. Not a realistic reaction.

Second thing I noticed. Watch it again... and follow that "unattended" one on the right. Watch its flight path as it moves out of the frame, flying in formation with the main craft. By the time the camera reaches the other side, that one is WAY further ahead. Now, I know that it could have sped up REALLY fast while the guy was panning overhead, thus ending up WAY the heck out there... but I STRONGLY doubt it. I think that was a mistake on the part of the hoaxer. Better luck next time.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I like this one but it's a fake.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 02:19 AM
link   
It does feels scripted. A lot.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
The UFO in this one looks like the oval shaped one in the Dominican Republic one, and this one isn't faked.... too many on-the-street participants.

I beg to differ. This is a known and admitted fake.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Off I go. Good night fellow ATS-ers!

Ace

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 02:29 AM
link   
They are speaking Portugeese, so is not Dominican Republic maybe Hati and the lady in red she didn't look, also it looks old film.

Maybe they are going to steal another ship or aircraft, check this website www.bermuda-triangle.org... all of thos ship missing scary.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by JRCrowley

***Video***

I beg to differ. This is a known and admitted fake.

Not only that but it is an obvious effect. I'd say this one is even better.

[edit on 11/8/2007 by Umbrax]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 02:37 AM
link   
ALLthe comments seem to be about the authenticity of the video, how about verifying the credibility of the filmers? are they trustworthy individuals? what were they doing in Haiti? will we hear or see any more from them? I need answers to these questions first. As for the video, why not authentic? looks manmade, our stuff, the govmint, not extraterrestrial, no right angle high speed turns as in real other worldly craft sightings, there's not a lot of sophisticated people in Haiti, out of the way place, could be a test flight? thought I'd give a more believing, albeit suspicious opinion.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amon Goeth
I like this one but it's a fake.

Ok, just seemed like it wasn't planned. But if it's a fake, I stand corrected.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Don't large groups of movie extras get together and pretend to see something that is not there ?

Like in giant giant monster movies. " Oh nooo. GODZILLA ! "

Or like in disaster flicks. " Oh nooo. TORNADO ! "

I'm not trying to be a jerk, just tossing out an idea.

[edit on 11-8-2007 by DarkMile77]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 02:50 AM
link   
By the by.

I think its kind of funny that the trees are being used as the give way to show how the video that started this post is a hoax. And not the giant CG spaceship.

Kind of like a cop at the crime scene paying more attention to a toothpick he found instead of the knife burred in the Victim's chest with a note attached by the killer confessing to the crime and were they can be found at any time of day.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by JRCrowley

Second thing I noticed. Watch it again... and follow that "unattended" one on the right. Watch its flight path as it moves out of the frame, flying in formation with the main craft. By the time the camera reaches the other side, that one is WAY further ahead. Now, I know that it could have sped up REALLY fast while the guy was panning overhead, thus ending up WAY the heck out there... but I STRONGLY doubt it. I think that was a mistake on the part of the hoaxer. Better luck next time.

Not to say this is real BUT if you look under the flight path of the craft originally on the right and then on the left after the fly over you will see the palm trees reacting to the effects of wind (one is literally bouncing up and down). Does this lend any credence? or just a good choice of background video..

Edit to add LOL DarkMile77

[edit on 11/8/07 by CthulhuRising]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 02:57 AM
link   
To Hoaxers:

Thank you guys, you made my day. I was feeling down but now I feel great, I know that I am not ALONE, and thanks for making the spaceship much better, It looks like Star Wars ships, I love them I realy do.
I have a request can you make one appear near the Egyptian Pyramid. Thanks Guys, you guy are my heros.

Sincerly Shaggy.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Here I made this to show why its a HOAX. May take a bit to load...

Clearly, they made a major mistake.

[edit on 11-8-2007 by 11 11]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Excellent work, 11 11.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Umm what are you talking about? That red thing? Can you please explain?

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join