It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Haiti UFO Video - YouTube - [HOAX]

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11 11

Clearly, they made a major mistake.

[edit on 11-8-2007 by 11 11]

Clearly I am a moron (just thought I would say it before you do)
Would you mind clarifying what you think you are showing here. I assume it is the light seeming to stay still while the craft moves?

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 04:04 AM
link   
If you caught 2 UFOs that close on film what would you do?

1. call the tv/newspapers/president and present the whole world the footage via a mankind changing press conference. And possibly cash in a bit.

or

2. upload it to youtube anonymously leaving everyone to debate whether its CGI or not?

[edit on 11-8-2007 by yeti101]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 04:07 AM
link   
@pjslug: This video is a hoax, done by a groups of artists as part of a UFO conference in Rome some years ago.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I had to make the evidence to a video and move its location...

media.putfile.com...

The small video clip above shows the UFO behind and in front of the tree at the same time which is physicaly impossible. If you focus on the tree itself where the UFO passes, you will see unnatural tree morphing that is most likely a mistake during the production of this CGI/Real hybrid movie.

[edit on 11-8-2007 by 11 11]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 04:15 AM
link   

The palm trees are not the same, they just look similar. Stop acting as if this is the smoking gun for this video.

I am an 2d-animator and when I clone a complex object (e.g. some thing with leaves), I do it by adding or removing on or two details or just flipping it horizontally which makes it look different . These trees look far too similar to be real for me, but I am no palm tree expert. I vote for Fake.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 04:17 AM
link   

@pjslug: This video is a hoax, done by a groups of artists as part of a UFO conference in Rome some years ago.

Is that so? Link somewhere? I thought there was something that I had seen before. I search for it.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terrapop

Damn this debunking is getting infuriating. Please back up with links / proof for statements like this

and to 11 11 surely this is just an effect of the light passing through the palm fronds??

P.S . I want to see this debunked as much as the next guy if this is a hoax, but, just as I don't believe UFO videos blindly neither do i believe unsupported claims of hoax..

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 04:21 AM
link   
how about using common sense to tell you if this was real someone would not just upload it to youtube leaving everyone to debate if its CGI or not?

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Sorry for the mishap, look here:

media.putfile.com...

The tree branch magicaly appears from thin air. Actually, it was there already, but it was just erased in the beginning then added back in.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 04:47 AM
link   
RE 11 11
OK am seeing it now, but to play devils advocate here.. from the rest of the video it is a very windy day.. Maybe the branch is just blowing in the wind??

To be honest I will agree with you on this one. Too much now leans towards hoax in my books..

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 05:16 AM
link   
The UFO Haiti video is the most seen video on YouTube today.

Over 489,447 views already, numbers increasing....

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Thats because MILLIONS of people just got done hearing C2C, George Noorey said he was impressed by what he saw, thats enough for thousands right there, my guess, 78,000 hits because of C2C so far.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 05:45 AM
link   
George also said this video came from Liveleak.com

here is the link

www.liveleak.com...

dont know if this helps anything

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 05:53 AM
link   
The video already won the following honors on YouTube:

#1 - Most Viewed (Today)
#1 - Most Viewed (Today) - News & Politics
#4 - Most Viewed (This Week)
#2 - Most Viewed (This Week) - News & Politics
#10 - Most Viewed (This Month) - News & Politics
#3 - Top Rated (Today)
#2 - Top Rated (Today) - News & Politics
#15 - Top Rated (This Week)
#3 - Top Rated (This Week) - News & Politics
#14 - Top Rated (This Month) - News & Politics
#1 - Most Discussed (Today)
#1 - Most Discussed (Today) - News & Politics
#7 - Most Discussed (This Week)
#1 - Most Discussed (This Week) - News & Politics
#51 - Most Discussed (This Month)
#5 - Most Discussed (This Month) - News & Politics
#1 - Top Favorites (Today)
#1 - Top Favorites (Today) - News & Politics
#7 - Top Favorites (This Week)
#2 - Top Favorites (This Week) - News & Politics
#71 - Top Favorites (This Month)
#5 - Top Favorites (This Month) - News & Politics
#33 - Most Linked (Today)
#5 - Most Linked (Today) - News & Politics
#39 - Most Linked (This Week) - News & Politics
#4 - Most Responded (Today)
#12 - Most Responded (This Week)
#29 - Most Responded (This Month)

And last but not least:

#74 - Most Responded (All Time)

What happens if aliens really visit us? OMG

[edit on 11-8-2007 by Terrapop]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Yawn, too bad those "palm trees" are just the basic palms from "Vue" by eon software. And oh snap, the program can be synced up with any highend software. Oh and that program can simulate wind real easy too.

Vue by eon software

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 06:08 AM
link   
think of this if its a CGI then the guy needs to get snapped up by a LucusFilms because it is fantastic ! The whole is it or isn't debate will never die. The ATS forum will always disagree on everything... which is not always a good thing.

If its a fake lets really break it down and state why, the palm trees are all the same is a little weak to me I have pictures of palm trees and guess what some look a like. hell alot of trees look a like.

Its the motion of the crafts thats intriging. The very first frame or the still of this video on YouTube shows the two crafts further back, their is a lot more to this video. If we can view the whole video then perhaps more evidence will come out.

The Dominian Republic video does look a litlle fake but the same craft appears and what's interesting to me is just before it goes behing the palm tree it tilts slighty and you get some shadow. That would be extremely hard to make for a split second in cgi.

I say if it a fake give this guy an oscar and let him a make a movie because it will be the best special effects we have ever seen.

IF it real .......then the answers and question that follow will change mankind forever.

[edit on 11-8-2007 by ironfist]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Human beings have an ungodly ability to distinguish true physical Cause and effects.

thats why nomatter how detailed and complex Movie special effects are, and they do look impressive, you can tell its not real by the way it MOVES!

I've seen Transformers (ILM) its cutting edge, but you can tell its cgi, by the way they move/interact.

Its wired into The human brain .

Nothing in the Haiti Video and the way the object moves is Registering on my Brains Natural abillity to Distinguish True Pysical Movement, from somthing Fake.

no way man.

Look at these Cutting edge CGI from ILM

look how FAKE they move!!!

Photo realism is easy to do in CGI , Granted.

but Movement is Easy to spot with out any analysation.

[edit on 11-8-2007 by TrentReznor]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terrapop
What happens if aliens really visit us? OMG

Originally posted by ironfist
IF it real .......then the answers and question that follow will change mankind forever.

What makes people think that these craft are alien? What details can be shown in that video to suggest that these craft are extraterrestrial?

IMO, this craft has been photographed several times over the last few years and we have all seen it many times, just not this close up... This craft has been seen many times around area51/S4, Manzano Weapons Storage Area of Kirtland Air Force Base, O'Hare, etc. This is the craft that bob lazar and others have described as the "flat line with a dome on top" type stereotypical ufo that gets photo'ed constantly.

The craft in this Haiti video , IMO, are being test flown / tweaked and for flight/pilot training. They are American built craft, IMO. There are fleets of this craft ready to go, and have been in use for years already.
These craft are multi-skin-able, meaning you can put any body kit you want over top of the "guts" we see in the video. Very adaptable and customizable craft too. Put the saucer shape on some units for the "evil alien" ufo look, and slap a B-2 Bomber skin on another and go bomb Pakistan with some others...

An owner of this craft can have a plain brushed aluminum look for his stereotypical saucer shaped ufo, or go for a more nostalgic look and install a custom millenium falcon body kit. Myself I wouldn't mind an old school Cylon Fighter look. A little sportier, IMO...

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I honestly do not understand how this debate is going on for 33 pages. I mean this video is clearly a very good CGI movie, designed to be an UFO hoax. IF this would really happen, it would be on all the news stations and in all the news papers around the world. And as the very author of this thread already mentioned - the palm trees should MOVE, if such crafts would be flying this low. The second thing that bothers me is the way that camera is "shaking" and zooming - as if this is a Jerry Bruckenheimer movie. I mean guys - come on! This could not be more fake!

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   
The more trailers i see for that "Cloverfield" movie released next year, the more im convinced that this 22 second clip is related. But we wont know for sure until January 08.

The rendering glitches on the craft and the issue with the exact same trees on two separate videos are enough to push me over the 'not real' side of the fence anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join