It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Haiti UFO Video - YouTube - [HOAX]

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Anybody check the comparison out yet? Remember...i'm referring to the smaller lights on the craft. Remember that former Airforce guy who took the pic of the orange orbs mnths ago? The orb was analyzed and "appeared" to look like a gray at controls. we remember how it looked at a distance. This is what those smaller lights look like a little....

Then a pic from the Gulfbreeze sightings had a similair look from below.

Thoughts?...

[edit on 11-8-2007 by WAZZIT32]

[edit on 11-8-2007 by WAZZIT32]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Wow, this video went from [hoax] to (possible hoax). I think it def needs further evaluation but the palm trees being exactly the same just isn't normal. Nevertheless, it is most defiantly one of the coolest ufo videos i have ever seen!

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   
BTW, I am still on the fence on this one.

1. The black dot in the center represents the camera position.

2. Cardinal directions calculated by shadow in Haiti Aug 6th Afternoon.

3. UFO flight direction: East by North-East. (TO the direction of Dominican Republic, by the way).

4. East mountains, three peaks, possibly descending into the sea.

5. West slope, also possibly descending into the sea.

6. Lights on the East ridge possibly a city.

From all these I conclude that if this real, it might be on a South Beach which is on a plateau, west of a city.

I searched Google Earth for the Water tower in such a beach but was unable to find anything. I also tried to find similar trees in Google Earth and Haiti tourism sites, and yes there are plenty such trees (in Google Earth it is not certain that it's the same type because of the angle).

Another thing to try is, if you have a suspicious location in Google Earth, to tilt it and face East, the terrain should match the peaks.

Best regards,

arit

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11 11
Some day when you learn the secret to the universe, you will just understand how things work....................

I really hope your kidding.
No further comment your honor

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by WAZZIT32
Thoughts?...

My thoughts are you are ignoring the real evidence, so you can keep this thing alive like the C2C drone. In plain sight there is a morphing tree, and a UFO that is behind it and in front of it at the same time. Its just too obvious, but you have already made up your mind. Thats my thoughts.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by delius

If, in fact this happened, one would assume that at least ONE report within the media and/or website within the Dominican Republic would report SOMETHING.

delius

Was thinking along these lines myself and have been searching for blogs with references to this but nothing anywhere except these videos..But then yesterday on my local radio station one of the presenters starting talking about a formation of lights that she saw over one of our local beaches recently and how dozens of people were staring at this and none knew what they were seeing..and once again try searching "UFO marsalforn gozo" and you won't find much either..

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   
You couldn't find a KNOWN local event in the media that you experienced, so that takes me back to my original point--the internet is not mature enough that we can assume that the latest information and/or knowledge is there.

Neighbors, police reports, whatever, none of it is automatically transcribed into a searchable text for us.

To TRULY understand whether this is fabricated or not, I think requires some journalistic effort such as LMH or similar, that can track down the local media, watering holes, and whoever, to find out if ANYONE knows anything about this. Otherwise, we're just speculating and formulating opinions.

Given that, I have to lean one way or the other, and based on what I currently see, which is an AMAZING video, I just can't convince myself it didn't make it into the media and/or DR domain SOMEWHERE, but I leave myself open as always, it could be as simple as a 20 year old who knew best to upload it to YouTube.

delius

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Since Haiti Speaks spanish, Search for OVNI instead of UFO.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I've been noticing some major clipping issues with the central light on the main craft, specifically seconds :5-:6. The main light can clearly be seen stuttering and I believe this to be some kind of graphical error.

and a fraction of a second later

Go back and watch it a couple times and focus on that center light during the beginning 6 seconds, something definitely seems fishy.

Now that I look at it, the lights in the background can clearly be seen stuttering at the same time as well.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Some local newspapers are claiming those to be the new "super advanced" Brazilian Super Tucanos (I am not sure if they are there for peacekeeping purposes or if they are an intrinsic part of the Haitian air force.)... Never knew that we Brazilians where so advanced...

www.airforce-technology.com...

Certainly not!

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Ok, guys. The haitian UFO video has now made the C2C front page. George just said on the air something to the effect of, "I am not an authority but this UFO footage is probably the most incredible and realistic I've ever seen. It's either the best we've ever seen or the greatest fake." Great. Now we are going to have George and LMH pushing this hoax on everyone.

[edit on 8/11/2007 by pjslug]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Again do people study UFOlogy? The Bermudaq Triangle and possibility that Atlantis existed in this area maybe they looking for Atlantis and maybe we will get back those missing ship and airplane.

For alien sake, where is the viral marketing campaighn, where is the damn movie, game or whatever.

For you hoaxers grow up is time ok, are you tire of playing damn game, you should make more crop circle and run around, stop it, oh you should make CGI of Jesus decending from heaven, oh I forgot old hoax, give me a break.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pocket4ce
Since Haiti Speaks spanish, Search for OVNI instead of UFO.

Thanks for the suggestion, I tried this and come up with SIX results when searching for OVNI. None of the which as translated through Babel Fish or Google Translate with anything relevant, current, etc...

Same via NEWS search through Google.

The more I think about this, the more worisome it becomes. If we become so dependent, and trusting of information online, if it isn't "online", then where do we go, what is our next course of action? Our currnet generation is being taught to use the internet as the gospel, what happens when we have an attack and it is down for a day. week, month, or year?

I know this is straying from the topic, but point is, we know what we know, and what we don't we seek, and if it isn't there, we tend to believe it is true or not true, when in fact that may not be the case.

Time to quit and go look at the Perseid in the back yard. Night!

delius

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
Ok, guys. The haitian UFO video has now made the C2C front page. George just said on the air something to the effect of, "I am not an authority but this UFO footage is probably the most incredible and realistic I've ever seen. It's either the best we've ever seen or the greatest fake." Great. Now we are going to have George and LMH pushing this hoax on everyone.

Deja vu?
One word:
CHAD

Maybe I should pick up my modeling and start crafting nifty hoaxes as well.
Then after it becomes accepted as ''real'' I'll step out and laugh in their faces.

[edit on 11/8/07 by -0mega-]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 01:58 AM
link   
*comes home from work, seeing that the topic has exploded some more*

I see. So an admin concluded that the tree's slight similarities were enough to say that they are the same. Whatever, I don't feel like arguing with an admin.

The point of this whole thing is that there is no way to prove this to be fully real or fake without those with expertise studying the video for a while.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 02:01 AM
link   
HOW CAN ANYTHING BE DETERMINED A HOAX WITH THIS HORRIBLE OF QUALITY??????

Hey that blocky pixel looks like that blocky pixel, seriously!

If this were a Stage 6 video I might take everything a little more seriously. This is just plain sloppy.

This still reeks!

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 02:04 AM
link   
AAAAHHHWWW........It's funny....When a ufo video is blurry and out of focus, people say: "It's a fake."
When a ufo video is clear like this one, people say: "It's a fake."

What does it take to convince people that UFO's exists, alien or human?
I'm not saying that this video clip is authentic or foe, but it sure looks great to me. I have never seen a Hollywood movie whith better cg effects, and Hollywood has the best cg programs that money can buy. When you see a Hollywood movie whith cg effects, you can tell that it's a movie, but when you see this clip, it's like a home movie gone really well! To well.

I myself have seen unexplainable objects in the sky ( which I will write about at a later moment. ), but never this close. Think about how the last 100 years here on earth have evoloutionized our technology. What makes you think that other alien civilazations haven't been where we are now......only a million years ago?

However, there are a couple of things that I'm thinking about when I see this clip.

1 If it is a fake, someone want's us to see it for a reason, and for us to believe that it's real. ( to delude us from other happenings )

2 It is a new movie that has been shot like "The blairwich project" , only with aliens and they are promoting it. If that's the case.....great work! You had me fooled!

3 I don't know anymore and I'm going to bed. I have spent to much time on this video!

Amon Goeth

(

link   
Deja vu?
One word:
CHAD

Maybe I should pick up my modeling and start crafting nifty hoaxes as well.
Then after it becomes accepted as ''real'' I'll step out and laugh in their faces.

[edit on 11/8/07 by -0mega-]

Yea I will be your partner, I will be the inocent guy with camera, at the right time at the right place, we will be famous, famous ahh famous.

Give me a break, Taliban have a better purpose then this hoaxers.

New game "Is it real or is it fake"

link   
The video and the debunk already made it's way to a Brazilian website (www.ceticismoaberto.com...) it is said to have been debunked by the experts at the Abovetopsecret forums by the member Jskun due to, guess what? Palmtrees. It is called an obvious hoax, and compared to the "ceiling fans" of the CARET case...

So here I give up. Off I go to my "mundane" activities. All we can do now is wait for more tips on the CGI hypothesis, or on more informations over where this was shot, how, future witnesses, the damned viral marketing exposed, or whatever.

ONE MORE TIP: more then one video website that I visited cited the location as near Port-au-Prince... So with a little bit of tinkering we should be able to find the locations on both videos. If not, call it debunked due to the lack of an actual geographical location, thus supporting the hoax hypothesis and transforming it in an actual theory.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
The point of this whole thing is that there is no way to prove this to be fully real or fake without those with expertise studying the video for a while.

Notice the items I pointed out in my last post, thats something I think any laymen can look at and realize something is amiss.

Watch the "fleet" at the end of the video, most of the white lights are stuttering and skipping, As opposed to say, the tether video, where the objects are strobing at variable rates.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join