It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Haiti UFO Video - YouTube - [HOAX]

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I enjoyed your skit IMAdamnALIEN, it was pretty funny I thought.

[edit on 8/10/07 by housegroove23]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I have it! Palms look the same *because they had been cutted to seem the same* !

Maybe it's the work of a zealous tourism officier...."my palms must look perfectly similar, i accept no imperfections!"

Who knows....

Seriously, one thing no one seems had noted before: Haiti it's certainly not a place to go for tourism. It's a perpetually devastated land.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Ok look up Gulfbreeze sightings just like that on Google and click on images. It's the first one. Than pause the video at around 14 seconds when it is right over the camera. Those and the one orange orb that looks like a gray at the controls...all remind me of each other.

What say you?

[edit on 10-8-2007 by WAZZIT32]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by housegroove23
I enjoyed your skit IMAdamnALIEN, it was pretty funny I thought.

[edit on 8/10/07 by housegroove23]

Thank you thank you *recieving red roses from audience*

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by WAZZIT32
LOL..I must be blind!!!!! The branhes all seem to be there the entire time!! I counted....lol

Yes you must be very blind... here let me show you again...

As you can CLEARLY see, the light should not be visible a few times when it is. The part of the tree is magicaly gone, and then re-appears, in this video. They did a HORRIBLE job layering the tree over this UFO to make it look real..

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
You and I have very different vision dude. That tree line is part of the craft.....wow.....just wow....not trying to put you down...just...wow...

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
O.K...I have had enough of this video! I do no longer care if it's real or not!
But seriously, why would they go through all the this trouble to make everything look real, and then fake a palm leaf branch? EH?!

Amon Goeth

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   
There is NO fake palm tree branch!!! I can pause it exactly where 11 11 pauses it and it looks just as he says. If you play it through ...it's just the dark part of the craft blending with the tree...not a graphic issue!!...A 11 11 is making things up issue!!

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Speaking of palm trees, I think you should all look at this new webpage on the C2C site.... pretty damn weird that this photo pops up at the same time...

Weird Palm Trees

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   

You and I have very different vision dude. That tree line is part of the craft.....wow.....just wow....not trying to put you down...just...wow...

The tree line is part of the craft?!?!?! WTH?

You are trying to tell me that the right side of the red line is part of the UFO?

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
Speaking of palm trees, I think you should all look at this new webpage on the C2C site.... pretty damn weird that this photo pops up at the same time...

Weird Palm Trees

Those are cell phone towers, they put them up to get better reception. They are much nicer looking than just normal cell phone towers.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Here’s my question. Why does it have thrusters? I thought UFO technology was all about anti-gravity propulsion. Looks like the aliens are going back to the drawing board lol.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Has anyone looked into the picture and comparison I mentioned. I think there might be something to this.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Hi all,

I don't usually post in UFO threads, but as someone that has a fair amount of experience with editing video and working in After Effects (someone else here mentioned that they used After Effects a lot), I'm not an expert with CGI (I would lean towards this probably not being made with After Effects per se, more probably a program a bit more specialized is my guess), but I have a pretty good eye and this just hit me weird. The thing that struck me as odd and made this video seem faked to me is when the camera follows the craft over the tree, creating a partial obstruction from the tree. It just felt like a canned transitional effect, there was something a little artificial feeling about that particular part where the UFO does the overhead fly-by conveniently obscured by the palm tree. Maybe it's the speed, maybe it's following the line of motion through that transition, it seems uber artificial to my eyes. I've gotta say it's a great looking video in general (the lights kind of felt weird to me as well, and the wobbliness of the craft towards the beginning) but something is definately wrong with what we're seeing, although it is more convincing than some movie special effects in the past.

As much as I'd love to find incontrovertable proof of something like this, I feel like we're being taken for a ride with this one, not unlike all the CARET nonesense (which all points in the same direction, it seems). I think it's quite possible that all of this is a psy-opps campaign to make us eventually automatically disbelieve everything that seems at first believable to be computer-generated. Maybe that's why we're starting to see more of this stuff popping up. No matter what I don't like the smell of this business.

Peace,
-Hex23

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   

There is NO fake palm tree branch!!! I can pause it exactly where 11 11 pauses it and it looks just as he says. If you play it through ...it's just the dark part of the craft blending with the tree...not a graphic issue!!...A 11 11 is making things up issue!!

You know, I really think you are purpously trying to be the way you are right now. Its really dumb actually.

They are not "faking a tree branch", they are making an effect to make the UFO look behind the tree. When you cut and paste a CGI drone onto a real video, it will be on top of everything. In order to make the UFO appear behind the trees, they have to edit the trees to appear in front of the UFO. They creator of this video is NOT good at making the UFO look behind the tree, and they messed it up. If you watch the very first few seconds of the video, and look at the tree, you will see the mistake.

If you can not see it, then I guess you will perish from this Earth a lot sooner than expected.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Well I noticed something strange about the video so here is my .02 worth...

If you notice at the beginning of the video the camera operator seems to be initially filming a green glowing object. Then, with a gasp, the operator notices these alleged UFO's come into frame. So we begin with the sky full of objects and then, the object seemingly does a convenient fly-over and lookie here.... in the bottom picture you see the craft flying away...towards the opposite side of the sky....but with the same objects?

Watch the video again and look at the striking similarities between beginning backround objects, and at the end, as they fly away... same bright green object with more white lights joining in. Could this be the earmark of a mirrored image just spliced at the palm trees? You decide....

link to re-watch video

Edited to: Make it easy to check the video

[edit on 11-8-2007 by 1nL1ghtened]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
No...I am just a tad put off by wholier than thou folks. Hexagram put it better...explained without trying to pretend he knows anything for sure. YOU on the other hand find things that are not there like a lonely old lady looking for attention might see a ufo in police search heli.

Now I myself have said that I do not think it's real BUT, check out the comparison I mentioned...it is kind of turning me a little.

[edit on 11-8-2007 by WAZZIT32]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I would tend to agree with finding out whether or not people in the place that this is reported to have happened actually know anything about it.

We often spend a lot of energy convincing ourselves that something is or is not a hoax based on assumptions, logic, and proclaimed expertise, when some rudimentary investigation beyond a search engine would yield results.

Ok, so I'm not that motivated either, but I did perform a search with the following:

Google search: site:*.do UFO
= No results of UFO occurring on any Dominican Republic website

Google news search: Dominican Republic UFO
= No results

If, in fact this happened, one would assume that at least ONE report within the media and/or website within the Dominican Republic would report SOMETHING.

I don't know what it is, but I'd lean towards it not being legit, but I will not claim that it is Viral, CGI, or anything else, because I would just be guessing.

delius

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   

No...I am just a tad put off by wholier than thou folks.

Some day when you learn the secret to the universe, you will just understand how things work. Everything. As for the video, maybe you should try turning your "contrast" and "briteness" up. Maybe then you will see... Your eye's do not play tricks, just the magnets do.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Hi All,

I got a bit bored with the Palm trees (not the same, IMO). So I decided to see what kind of terrain analysis I could do on this video. I found quite a few clues and I would like to share with you, First my map then some explanations.

Regards,

arit

[edit on 11-8-2007 by arit_]

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join