It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Haiti UFO Video - YouTube - [HOAX]

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I was just thinking of all the people who say "CG". I thought so as well but now when I think about it......I have NEVER seen a movie with that good cg effects. Never! If this is cg, howcome Hollywood who has all the money in the world can't even come close to this video clip? EH?!!

Amon Goeth

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Ok, label this thing a HOAX again. Everyone must pay closer attention to detail. In the very beginning of the video, the UFO is partly in front of, and behind, the same tree. A section of the tree comes out of nowhere. Look:

...so if this HOAX keeps going further after this, I will be very angry, because then we will see a repeat of Isaac CARET.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I posted this earlier, but it went unanswered and I'm looking for someone here to answer this. This looks very much in the style of some of the Sony Playstation game commercials (at least I think they were Sony commercials, not XBOX, but they could have been). You guys ever see the commercials that are real life acting, but with kids using strange alien rocket launchers as if they are real life objects? I think another one had some kind of asteroids falling all around or something. There were a whole series of them. Does anyone know what game this was for? It's been driving me nuts trying to figure out what game it was. The series of commercials, from what I remember, were on TV from at least the second half of 2006 through the first few months of 2007. These UFO videos look to me as if they are a viral promo for a new video game.

Please, if anyone can, tell me what video game I am talking about here. It's driving me loony.

[edit on 8/10/2007 by pjslug]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amon Goeth
I was just thinking of all the people who say "CG". I thought so as well but now when I think about it......I have NEVER seen a movie with that good cg effects. Never! If this is cg, howcome Hollywood who has all the money in the world can't even come close to this video clip? EH?!!

Amon Goeth

Actually the reality of it all, is this CGI actually isn't good. It's only good to the untrained eye. Most CGI students don't pay attention to detial. It's like a cartoon or bad movie, where one scene the actress is holding a cup then a split second later the cup is out of her hand, and she never put it down. Its like small mistakes.

The movie's Back To The Future, are the only movies in the universe that I know has zero of those mistakes. Only good film makers like Steven Spilberg know how to pay attention to detail.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11 11
The movie's Back To The Future, are the only movies in the universe that I know has zero of those mistakes. Only good film makers like Steven Spilberg know how to pay attention to detail.

Back To The Future was done by Robert Zemeckis, FYI.

But we happen to be in agreement on this video... it's absolutely fake.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   

It's called "wind".

Amon Goeth

[edit on 10-8-2007 by Amon Goeth]

link   

Originally posted by pjslug

Back To The Future was done by Robert Zemeckis, FYI.

But we happen to be in agreement on this video... it's absolutely fake.

Some day you will understand that I know a LOT.

en.wikipedia.org...

Producer of BTTF, Steven Spielberg. Writing a story, and putting it on film are two different things... Putting it on film with no flaws is all Steven Spielberg.

[edit on 10-8-2007 by 11 11]

link   

Please, if anyone can, tell me what video game I am talking about here. It's driving me loony.

I think it was Ratchet and Clank.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   

I posted this earlier, but it went unanswered and I'm looking for someone here to answer this. This looks very much in the style of some of the Sony Playstation game commercials (at least I think they were Sony commercials, not XBOX, but they could have been). You guys ever see the commercials that are real life acting, but with kids using strange alien rocket launchers as if they are real life objects? I think another one had some kind of asteroids falling all around or something. There were a whole series of them. Does anyone know what game this was for? It's been driving me nuts trying to figure out what game it was. The series of commercials, from what I remember, were on TV from at least the second half of 2006 through the first few months of 2007. These UFO videos look to me as if they are a viral promo for a new video game.

wasnt that ratchet and clank?? i think it was. is the one your thinking of the one where they had diff weps that did weird damage?

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
lol pheonix great minds think alike!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11 11
Ok, label this thing a HOAX again. Everyone must pay closer attention to detail. In the very beginning of the video, the UFO is partly in front of, and behind, the same tree. A section of the tree comes out of nowhere. Look:

...so if this HOAX keeps going further after this, I will be very angry, because then we will see a repeat of Isaac CARET.

This proves that the wind blew the branch bank and forth so try again mate this isn't good evidence to debunk..

Try again!

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by earth2

Originally posted by LazyGuy

....... Footage like that would change the world.....

Then why didnt Star Wars episode 3 change the world. It looked even more real in some scenes.

THANK YOU ! you give me real good time!

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I can see why SkepticOverlord was so frustrated - look at one of the other major forums, they did not even get a full page before they where convinced it was a hoax.

ufocasebook.conforums.com...

However, their Issac/Caret Drone threads are like 10 times bigger than ares.

ufocasebook.conforums.com...

I think I have changed my mind and I think its a hoax now. Not anything to do with the trees but after re-watching the video a few times I now see the graphical glitches that happen around the bottom light area of the craft when it passes by and it really does look like a rendering artifact.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
YEY!!!!
POSSIBLE HOAX!!!!

I guess we got our point across, Thanks SO!

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Well....I'm no expert. I don't know what we're looking at but I can saymy piece.

First-The smaller orbs appear, at least to me, similair to other pictures i've seen from below an ufo. If we are to believe Gulf Breeze sightings, and i'm not saying that's not a hoax, there was a picture it reminds me of in that book. Just saying.

Second-11 11....GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE........That was not only the worst definitive debunking I have ever seen but, just plain wrong. Not saying i'm an expert but, depending on line of sight, brightness of the light and distance....the light can be visible. You see, in very real instances...very real...you see illusions. In that same way, if i see an airplane late at night at it's brightest during a turn, I may see the whole plane through leafe out my window. I'm not really seeing the whole thing but, it appears as the image wraps around the leaf from my perspective.

I in no way can say what this is. I don't think it's real neccessarily but, no one has proven to me it's a fake either.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
I think it was Ratchet and Clank.

I think you're right. Great job, guys! Check 'em out!

video game ad

video game ad 2

Soon you'll be seeing these UFOs in video game trailers on TV as well.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit_earth

This proves that the wind blew the branch bank and forth so try again mate this isn't good evidence to debunk..
Try again!

Originally posted by WAZZIT32

Second-11 11....GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE........That was not only the worst definitive debunking I have ever seen but, just plain wrong. Not saying i'm an expert but,

All I have to saay to you two, is watch the movie again, right in the beginning and watch the branch I pointed at in the pictures. You will see it magicaly appears there, no wind, no light artifacts, just plain old layering mistake. Serisouly, open your eyes.

Don't take my pictures as the evidence, use my pictures has hints, and look for yourself on the video..

]

[edit on 10-8-2007 by 11 11]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMAdamnALIEN
The Government

Man in Black: "Sir, they may have discovered the palm tree's."

Tippity Top secret offical: "Its time for plan B Mr. Smith."

Man in Black: "Sir, plan B hasn't been rendered yet."

Tippity Top secret offical: "Double the manpower working on Mission "HOAX STUPID YOUTUBE VIDEOS," and I want this done YESTURDAY Mr. Smith."

Man in Black: "But sir we already have IBM, INTEL, EA Games, and Edios Interactive working on this round the clock!"

Tippity Top secret offical: "No excuses Mr. Smith."

Man in Black: "Yes sir, right away sir."

Tippity Top secret offical: *Evil inspector-gadget-type laughter* (Thinks to self...............We are going to rule the world!!!! WITH YOUTUBE!!!!!!
WHAA HAA HAA HAAA HAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The End.

STUPID

No one liked my play
*crying*

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Ah, here's a youtube compilation of several commercials.... I really think this UFO thing has something to do with a video game.

The two I was referring to specifically were the ones in this compilation called "shock blaster", which is at the 2:00 minute - 1:00 minute remaining point. I think they are all great, though... probably the best video game commercial series ever made.

[edit on 8/11/2007 by pjslug]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
LOL..I must be blind!!!!! The branhes all seem to be there the entire time!! I counted....lol

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join