It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Race Hierarchy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
More likely that she would be able to change her looks while seducing you and then once she was finished with you she'd turn into something that would be so utterly hideous you'd die of fright!

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Originally posted by Unisol

so i guess its best to stop debating real or unreal....lets just say if they are real.....and continue to talk about the types

Let's just move this to SkunkWorks ? Hmmmmm...

Lex

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
yea that can be true
people will pay money to see my face when i realyze what i just had sex with
but as long as im sick^^ and shes able to shape shift who knows

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by scribe94
Lexion so what's the point of researching anything if you've already made up your mind?

I agree. Granted I only read certain areas of info (mostly UFO threads), but I have to say, Lex, it seems you can ONLY post negative, bashing, posts. I'm sure you've typed positive posts, but all I read from you is Negativity. You sure do have a knack for bashin people about this subject. But hey, it IS your opinion.

I think we all know your stance on this issue. Why even post anymore on these threads about UFOs?? Sorry this was off topic, but I needed to throw it out there.

Q

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Originally posted by Meatclown

@ "debunkers"

Moi ? Really ?

but it really annoys me when somebody starts a thread about X, and then some smartass

Sorry to break your quote, but I'd rather be a smart...
than a dumb...... Thanks.

comes in and spams YOU DONT HAVE PROOF OF X WHERE YOUR PROOF I SEE NONE STOP TRYING TO FORCE YOUR BELIEFS ON ME.

First. I'm not yelling. (using all caps).
Second, I stated my position and asked for proof.
Rather simple.

stop trying to turn every goddamn thread into a freaking dabate on "undeniable" proof.

My oh my...did I upset you ? tsk...tsk...

If you don't have anything constructive to add pertaining to the TOPIC of the THREAD

My dear friend,
I've asked for proof of said "aliens", before we
decide their hierarchy.

Simple, yes ?

do us all a favor and don't post anything at all.

Do myself, and our dear readers a favor.

Stop yelling, and answer simple questions.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meatclown
@ "debunkers"

I love this forum to death but it really annoys me when somebody starts a thread about X, and then some smartass comes in and spams YOU DONT HAVE PROOF OF X WHERE YOUR PROOF I SEE NONE STOP TRYING TO FORCE YOUR BELIEFS ON ME. The fact is nobody is telling you what you should believe concerning aliens and religion. The OP wasn't making an argument stop trying to turn every goddamn thread into a freaking dabate on "undeniable" proof. If you don't have anything constructive to add pertaining to the TOPIC of the THREAD, do us all a favor and don't post anything at all. Seriously all you want to do is hear yourself talk and its getting really old.

I for one genuinely want to see where this thread goes.

I couldn't have said it better.

I'm new here and think this site is awsome, but in the short time I've been looking, I've found many threads like this. A lot of the topics are really interesting to me, but it gets really frustrating trying to read through all the threads on a topic when people start going off topic about their own beliefs. It becomes a waste of my time to do so.

I don't care what anyone else believes. That's their own oppinion, not mine, and I don't really care to hear what those oppinions may be. I just want to hear everything I can that has to do with the topic so that I can form my own oppinion on it.

I don't know everything about everything, nobody does. That's why I try to stay open minded, and when I find an interesting topic, I just want to read through whatever information I can find about it so I can form an oppinion of my own, and maybe give my own thoughts on the subject to further the discussion.

If you don't agree with something you see, that's no reason not to post as long as what you have to say deals with the topic of discussion. State why you don't agree with it, and that's it. Nothing more. If they ask for a reply, then give them one, as long as it stays on topic.

If you would like to debate your own beliefs that are off topic, please find somewhere else to do so. Don't make others waste their time reading through what they have no interest in.

Maybe someone could open up a debate forum for things like this so we can try to keep the threads clean? (Just an idea.)

Sorry. This isn't for this thread only. Like I said, I've seen many threads like this. I posted it here, simply because this is where I happened to be at the moment, and don't know of anywhere else where it would be appropriate to do so. It should go for every forum though. When posting, just try to keep to the topic of the OP's post.

[edit on 6-8-2007 by Americantrucker]

[edit on 7-8-2007 by Americantrucker]

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Originally posted by Quazi176

Granted I only read certain areas of info (mostly UFO threads), but I have to say, Lex, it seems you can ONLY post negative, bashing, posts.

Asking for proof is negative and bashing ?

My dear friend, it's the ATS motto :
Deny Ignorance.

I'm sure you've typed positive posts

Oh, I have.

but all I read from you is Negativity.

Read deeper, please.

You sure do have a knack for bashin people about this subject.

Again, asking for proof, when a STATEMENT is made ?
Surely, you don't accept an faceless poster's word as proof ?

But hey, it IS your opinion.

Yes. And until proof-positive is offered, I'll stand
by it.

Why even post anymore on these threads about UFOs??

Because I want the truth.

I don't want fabrications.
I don't want "maybe's".
I don't want "could be's".

I want cold, hard facts.

People scream about dis-info.

Look at the tripe being offered.

"Let's discuss the alien hierarchy".

What aliens ?

Christ....

Lex

[edit on 6-8-2007 by Lexion]

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Lets get this thread back in order shall we?

Here's a list just off the top of my head that should paint a picture of our world today. Is it all occuring by chance or is there a hidden agenda.

This is just a random list. I just wrote them down as they came to me.

Aids genetically manufactured

Ebola genetically manufactured, but it killed people too fast for it to spread (who knows what awaits us in the next version)

Extermination of ancient races such as the American Indian and many tribes in Africa and other parts of the world who had real knowledge of healing and astrology.

Chemtrails

Chemicals in the food (aspartame, msg etc)

Flouride in the water (Hitler did as well in the concentration camps)

Viruses in our vaccines

Education system targeting the left brain greatly decreasing creativity (especially at a young age)

Go to College so you're better suited for corporate compartmentalization.

Suppression of technology (Especially any technology that can replace scarcity, such as free energy)

Religious Wars (accounts for most of the wars in human history)

Banks creating global debt

Implanting Microchips

Bohemian Grove (Molech worshipping)

Government controlling the drug trade

Millions of people around the world witnessing UFO's and in some cases alien interaction.

Underground bases

Crop Circles

Cattle Mutilation

Millions of people missing each year around the world without a trace. (Especially children who show up on milk cartons)

Television used as a mass mind control tool

Secret Societies all over the planet

Weather Manipulation

HARP

False flag operations (911, Oaklahoma, JFK, School Shootings etc)

Now compare that with this:

The Reptillian Pact

An illusion it will be, so large, so vast it will escape their perception.

Those who will see it will be thought of as insane.

We will create separate fronts to prevent them from seeing the connection between us.

We will behave as if we are not connected to keep the illusion alive.

Our goal will be accomplished one drop at a time so as to never bring suspicion upon ourselves.

This will also prevent them from seeing the changes as they occur.

We will always stand above the relative field of their experience for we know the secrets of the absolute.

We will work together always and will remain bound by blood and secrecy. Death will come to he who speaks.

We will keep their lifespan short and their minds weak while pretending to do the opposite.

We will use our knowledge of science and technology in subtle ways so they will never see what is happening.

We will use soft metals, aging accelerators and sedatives in food and water, also in the air.

They will be blanketed by poisons everywhere they turn.

The soft metals will cause them to lose their minds.

We will promise to find a cure from our many fronts, yet we will feed them more poison.

The poisons will be absorbed trough their skin and mouths, they will destroy their minds and reproductive systems.

From all this, their children will be born dead, and we will conceal this information.

The poisons will be hidden in everything that surrounds them, in what they drink, eat, breathe and wear.

We must be ingenious in dispensing the poisons for they can see far.

We will teach them that the poisons are good, with fun images and musical tones.

Those they look up to will help. We will enlist them to push our poisons.

They will see our products being used in film and will grow accustomed to them and will never know their true effect.

When they give birth we will inject poisons into the blood of their children and convince them its for their help.

We will start early on, when their minds are young, we will target their children with what children love most, sweet things.

When their teeth decay we will fill them with metals that will kill their mind and steal their future.

When their ability to learn has been affected, we will create medicine that will make them sicker and cause other diseases for which we will create yet more medicine.

We will render them docile and weak before us by our power.

They will grow depressed, slow and obese, and when they come to us for help, we will give them more poison.

We will focus their attention toward money and material goods so they many never connect with their inner self.

We will distract them with fornication, external pleasures and games so they may never be one with the oneness of it All.

Their minds will belong to us and they will do as we say.

If they refuse we shall find ways to implement mind-altering technology into their lives. We will use fear as our weapon.

We will establish their governments and establish opposites within. We will own both sides.

We will always hide our objective but carry out our plan.

They will perform the labor for us and we shall prosper from their toil.

Our families will never mix with theirs.

Our blood must be pure always, for it is the way.

We will make them kill each other when it suits us.

We will keep them separated from the oneness by dogma and religion.

We will control all aspects of their lives and tell them what to think and how.

We will guide them kindly and gently letting them think they are guiding themselves.

We will foment animosity between them through our factions.

When a light shall shine among them, we shall extinguish it by ridicule, or death, whichever suits us best.

We will make them rip each other's hearts apart and kill their own children.

We will accomplish this by using hate as our ally, anger as our friend.

The hate will blind them totally, and never shall they see that from their conflicts we emerge as their rulers.

They will be busy killing each other.

They will bathe in their own blood and kill their neighbors for as long as we see fit.

We will benefit greatly from this, for they will not see us, for they cannot see us.

We will continue to prosper from their wars and their deaths.

We shall repeat this over and over until our ultimate goal is accomplished.

We will continue to make them live in fear and anger though images and sounds.

We will use all the tools we have to accomplish this.

The tools will be provided by their labor.

We will make them hate themselves and their neighbors.

We will always hide the divine truth from them, that we are all one.

This they must never know!

They must never know that color is an illusion, they must always think they are not equal.

Drop by drop, drop by drop we will advance our goal.

We will take over their land, resources and wealth to exercise total control over them.

We will deceive them into accepting laws that will steal the little freedom they will have.

We will establish a monetary system that will imprison them forever, keeping them and their children in debt.

When they shall band together, we shall accuse them of crimes and present a different story to the world for we shall own all the media.

We will use our media to control the flow of information and their sentiment in our favor.

When they shall rise up against us we will crush them like insects, for they are less than that.

They will be helpless to do anything for they will have no weapons.

We will recruit some of their own to carry out our plans, we will promise them eternal life, but eternal life they will never have for they are not of us.

The recruits will be called "initiates" and will be indoctrinated to believe false rites of passage to higher realms.

Members of these groups [Editor´s Note: the Illuminati] will think they are one with us never knowing the truth.

They must never learn this truth for they will turn against us.

For their work they will be rewarded with earthly things and great titles, but never will they become immortal and join us, never will they receive the light and travel the stars.

They will never reach the higher realms, for the killing of their own kind will prevent passage to the realm of enlightenment.

This they will never know.

The truth will be hidden in their face, so close they will not be able to focus on it until its too late.

Oh yes, so grand the illusion of freedom will be, that they will never know they are our slaves.

When all is in place, the reality we will have created for them will own them.

This reality will be their prison.

They will live in self-delusion.

When our goal is accomplished a new era of domination will begin. [N. of Ed.: the New World Order].

Their minds will be bound by their beliefs, the beliefs we have established from time immemorial.

But if they ever find out they are our equal, we shall perish then. THIS THEY MUST NEVER KNOW.

If they ever find out that together they can vanquish us, they will take action.

They must never, ever find out what we have done, for if they do, we shall have no place to run, for it will be easy to see who we are once the veil has fallen.

Our actions will have revealed who we are and they will hunt us down and no person shall give us shelter.

This is the Secret Covenant by which we shall live the rest of our present and future lives, for this reality will transcend many generations and life spans.

This covenant is sealed by blood, our blood. We, the ones who from heaven to earth came.

This covenant must NEVER, EVER be known to exist.

It must NEVER, EVER be written or spoken of for if it is, the consciousness it will spawn will release the fury of the PRIME CREATOR upon us and we shall be cast to the depths from whence we came and remain there until the end time of infinity itself.

[edit on 6-8-2007 by scribe94]

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Originally posted by scribe94
Lets get this thread back in order shall we?

You Sir, are de-railing this thread.

Here's a list just off the top of my head that should paint a picture of our world today. Is it all occuring by chance or is there a hidden agenda.

This relates to the OP, how ?

As far as de-railing, I'll help.

Aids genetically manufactured

Prove it.

Ebola genetically manufactured, but it killed people too fast for it to spread

Prove it.

Extermination of ancient races such as the American Indian and many tribes in Africa and other parts of the world who had real knowledge of healing and astrology.

Chemtrails

Proof, please.

Viruses in our vaccines

Proof, please.

Education system targeting the left brain greatly decreasing creativity (especially at a young age)

Proof, please.
No websites.
Cite documented papers.

Go to College so you're better suited for corporate compartmentalization.

You, Sir have an agenda.

I'll not go on.

You de-railed this thread.

I've asked for proof of your statements.

I'll say again.

Without proof of "aliens",
speculation of their supposed heirarchy is
moot.

Regards,
Lex

[edit on 6-8-2007 by Lexion]

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Here we go again with the proof. You might want to go back and do some research Lex. That list is for people who know what is already going on. The comparison was made with the Reptilian Pact page to show you humans aren't the ones running to show because there is way too much self destruction behind what is currently going on. Sorry if you missed my point.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Dude seriously, I know Lex has done a LOT of research.So have I. David Eike , Jordan Maxwell,Michael Tsarion, as well as many of the things you put into your long list that are totally unrelated.What exactly are you trying to get across here? It's like you picked one thread to post all your thoughts in Randomly grouped together, with not a shred of proof for any of it and wonder why you are attacked.This thread IMHO is about as brilliant as this one.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Oh my, bashed again.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Lex this is a conspiracy website. As you may or may not know conspiracy's are not solely based on proof or fact. Its people who question and put in alternative ideas to the "known" theory's or so called proofs and history's. If its too much of a reach for you then I suggest joining another website that deals solely in facts . Try bill nie the science guy or myth busters.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Well put Hoohaa. Sorry the thread turned out this way, but I was hoping other people had more in input on the subject so I decided to list things happening in the world to paint a bigger picture to expose a higher intelligence leading us to our own end.

I chose to use the reptilians as an example because it seems like they're way up in the hierarchy if they exist not to mention how cold blooded you have to be to pull off some of the madness that goes on in this world.

And yes Lex I do have an agenda and that is to find the truth. If that means I have to research aliens to find the answer then that's what I'm gonna do.

[edit on 6-8-2007 by scribe94]

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
hey.......

this is my first post............

and i have nothing to say............ lol

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
scribe where did you come up with all that information in one place? I have followed all of what you have to say in my head by the things I have read for the past few years but, wow that's quite a list if its off the top of your head!
Don't let anyone stop you from moving forward in your threads. For every attacker there will be 100 lurkers afraid to come out of the closet for fear of receiving the same treatment. Lets face it we are all crazy but that does not mean we share the same minds, thoughts or reason. I have not minded the sharks here too much because without them the world would still be flat.It is OK for some to want solid in their face evidence, I'm with you though, then how could they possibly hold any religion near and dear.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Isn't it fun to tear yourselves apart?

I just go back in the corner and watch...

Seriously, I try to keep an open mind...but just listen to youself.
And this isn't just sribe, it's everyone.

Just say to yourself, in a simple state of mind, that...

There are Reptillain Aliens among us that...IDEK because it's just crazy!

The mind is a computer; Feel free to download stuff,

But, have some virus protection..?

See what I'm saying?

[edit on 7-8-2007 by 64MM4-R4Y-8UR5T]

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
And, sorry for the double post, but Lex is just right.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Sorry if this has been posted already but its late and I'm tired. I recalled this article from a while ago and thought it may add to the discussion. Take it for what you will.

exopolitics.org...

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Scribe is definitely asking the right questions afaic. The Repitilian Pact you posted though, is really just World Domination 101... an art perfected by plenty of humans, regardless of the other possibilities. For example, it rings familiar (if not verbatim) of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. You can call this stuff a hoax, but for any will bold enough to play the great game, it reads as the Idiots Guide to Hijacking Civilisation.

I think it's tempting to want to attribute the cold evil of such a diabolical plan to something other than human. Unfortunately, history is brimming with demonstrations of particularly human atrocity. That doesn't preclude other alternatives, but if you want to apply Occam's Razor... (which, tbh, i never do)

I was discussing this Reptilian thing with my partner the other night after a UFO special featuring David Icke. My point was, if they landed here so long ago, from outer space (sic), and had all the hi-tech, then why has it taken 5000yrs to get such things as the internet up & running for example? They should already have had such capabilities, if not more.

An answer was that possibly they crash landed and had to enslave humans to develop the tech all over again, cos it was lost to their immediate knowledge. Another answer is that they've lead our tech in a meandering path on purpose. Ultimately the fact that we are toiling away on tech, starting from stone axes, which could ultimately enslave ourselves points to an evil, yet terrestrial elite. Another point we discussed was that they were perhaps exiled from another world, given another chance, so to speak, and they've cocked it all up again. All good (if somewhat cliche) sci-fi plots afaic!

A final thought on Reptilians is perhaps they evolved right here on earth but in such a way (number, or physical limitations) that left them overwhelmed by human population. Perhaps they are such a few, to be discovered could mean to be eradicated. One thing is for sure, the serpent symbolism has been persistent with all cultures from the dawn of what we consider modern civilisation. Whether the truth behind the culture is simply allegoric teachings or physical reality, I just don't know, and as a 'wise' man once said, ALL OPTIONS ARE ON THE TABLE

As a tailpiece, leading a life of philosophy and altruistic compassion, to the Earth and ALL her offspring, great and small, is the biggest f**k you a person can realistically hope to send to the elite. Whether you consider this reality a kindergarten or a prison, unplugging from the poisonous artificial system = liberation.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by 64MM4-R4Y-8UR5T
And, sorry for the double post, but Lex is just right.

Very good use of a double post.Apparently in all the reading the OP has done he failed to discover the seeds of truth and accepted all that was handed to him on a silver platter.Read more and dig deeper.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join