It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Race Hierarchy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
hm u have same point yes....we dont have a proof that is an alien inside....its a posibility thats its an human mande aircraft....but there was a thread that sayd that the governemt or some agency admited aiens exist....isnt that enough to make people believe....there was a thread about an open musem with proofs and pics but that can be lies for cash

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Ok lets see if this thread can be saved, because it obviously has become into I believe/ I do not debate and making the thread tittle somewhat misleading.

To the OP, no I do not think the Bible was written by ET's or given to humans by ET's, why? there is no proof of that, if that was the case then why civilizations in the western hemisphere fail to have one of such scriptures. If all the civilization where given scriptures, then all would have develop some sort of writing at the same time and that did not happen. That is not to say that there is a lot of writing in many ancients text that can be interpreted as UFO encounters but that an entire different subject. And to say that humans could not have written the Bible is just wrong, cause there were many texts written before the Bible that compare in complexity.

[edit on 6-8-2007 by Bunch]

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by scribe94
Unisol even though there is mountains of evidence that UFOs/Aliens exist people won't see it as "proof" until A: Bush comes out and announces it himself or B: A flying saucer crashes into their house. Sad, but true.

UFOs, sure. Aliens? There is some interesting evidence, but no conclusive proof of that yet. And when most of what you have are very unusual stories and a few grainy pictures, it makes sense to want something a bit more solid before jumping in and declaring it all to be true.

As for different types of aliens interacting, I think they generally keep to their own kind, although Travis Walton said he saw Grey-like critters and Nordics working together on the same ship.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
well its a thread about types of aliens...so i guess its best to stop debating real or unreal....lets just say if they are real.....and continue to talk about the types

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
for a bit of alien history may i sugest these books

courtney brown-cosmic voyage

robert monroe-Far Journeys

joseph moneagle-(cant remeber the book title!)

they tend to cover certain aspects that are not mentioned in the nuts and bolts physical realm side that most authors write about

There is a race hierachy with them,the above books help to show it

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
It seems like we're the lowest on the intelligence food chain next to the regular animals that inhabit this Earth. This is why I wanted to see if anybody had any clue other than what I've researched to maybe fill in some of the gaps.

To Bunch, if there were proof of ETs creating religion then ofcourse I'd point that out. I'm saying that's what it looks like. Obviously humans need some type of higher being to keep them in check and are incapable of being their own "god" to freely choose what they think they should do with their lives. You keep going by "proof" or "no proof" of what the general media says without using your own brain. I've seen plenty of "proof" outside of the general media that has ofcourse gone unnoticed by the general public since the media decides what is true or false.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
i dont know about the lizard men or so cald reptilians....even if they do exist.....even not being aliens but some other creatures...people sure make sound like they dont with all the unbelieveble hoax stories
they make stories about them that are just so unreal u wont believe they exist

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Thanks scribe94 for the link and noangels 2006 for the info.

I personally would like it better if aliens were to exist that there where some kind of federation or council that an actual hierachy, because I take hierachy as like one race dominates all others and that just give me the chills. I will be very dissapointing to find out that all others races are not better than us we it comes to greed and thirst for domination.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
in the huge galaxy as there are many races i beliebe there are many federacions and ierarhies
but for our system i think its a federacion

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unisol
i dont know about the lizard men or so cald reptilians....even if they do exist.....even not being aliens but some other creatures...people sure make sound like they dont with all the unbelieveble hoax stories
they make stories about them that are just so unreal u wont believe they exist

Well, if you're going to believe that the Greys and Nordics exist, you're going to have to believe all the other dopey looking aliens exist, too. That's because there's pretty much an equal amount of proof for all kinds (i.e., none). There's no picking and choosing here, just because some seem more likely to exist according to your opinion.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
i though greys are the most common,popular kind the masses know about

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bunch

Originally posted by antar
As for hierarchy, we just may have the potential to be the superior race but with only 6-10% of our brains activated it is impossible to know what our potential is.

That is a myth, many researchers that have work on the subject have concluded that we use all our brian and have come really close to map all the area of the brain and what their functions are. Here are some links to the TIME Magazine dated 19-Jan-07, their cover story and much of the articles on that issue were related to the brain and the function of it,

www.time.com...

I still have not heard of the research about Alien Race Hierarchy, which is really dissapointing, I like this conspiracy stuff.

I hop[e my first attempt at this external link works...Now this is the real promise of what we have in store for us one day as we progress into the full potential which is our birthrite and probably why they work so hard to keep us as bottom feeders. This article validates how I think about it .I did not imply that there is dead matter in our brains and that blood does not flow.

Finally and most elusively, we are learning something about consciousness itself--the ghost in the neural machine that gives you the sense of being in the moment, peering out at the world from the control room behind your eyes. If we can identify that cognitive kernel, can we one day endow a machine with it? But by isolating such a thing, do we in some way annihilate it too?

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Finally and most elusively, we are learning something about consciousness itself--the ghost in the neural machine that gives you the sense of being in the moment, peering out at the world from the control room behind your eyes. If we can identify that cognitive kernel, can we one day endow a machine with it? But by isolating such a thing, do we in some way annihilate it too?

Ahh, here is that hyper link, I hpe this comes out right

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
this is really interesting...im really sure if we can learn to use our full potencial we will have all that telepatic,telekinetic,and many more powers
the tibet monks do so many meracles....and i still think they havent unlocked the full potencial

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unisol
i though greys are the most common,popular kind the masses know about

Yeah, but just because they're more popular doesn't mean that they're more likely to exist. My personal favorite alien is the kind that Charlie Hickson and Calvin Parker ran into in 1973. I actually tend to think that this one is more "real" than the Greys, even though nobody else has ever described seeing any aliens like these. They appeal to me exactly because they are less human, as I tend to think that considering all the shapes of creatures that are possible in the Universe, aliens that look like us would be less likely than those that don't. You bump up against one of these babies, and you know you're dealing with an alien.

[edit on 6-8-2007 by SuicideVirus]

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Right on unisol thats what I think exactly! Look at animals they at least have evolved naturally and pretty much unhindered. And they have so many more senses than we do just naturally.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
yes i know its sad that when we try to better ourselfs its hard like were primates trying to drive...
the really sad part is....u gonna laught now i was really looking forward to breeding with an alien female^^its just so more cool then normal girl^^i always loved exotic stuf haha.....o god tell me some of the species look sexy....this pic trowed me into the mushroom pit....

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Aliens probably view us retarded walking petri dihes of infection that thye would rather not contaminate themselves or their existance with.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
That cracked me up!
mushroom syndrome !!!

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
i know i know...its sick and funny and unbelieveble...but what would u do if u saw some super sexy alien girl that looks like a...night elf or somethin....alot better then a normal boring earth girl...
alien girls will probably view us as retarted but they maybe like us^^i mean if we are new species for them.....like how i like something diferent they maybe wanna try some earth man too
....they may find us interesting or amusing ...even in a sick way as we find dogs amusing
still if she likes me i wont care
shes advanced,i would think the same way on her place right^^

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join