It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Race Hierarchy

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
greys and nordics should be good
lizards and insectoids should be bad
am i right?

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I am resubmitting this link because after going thru the first several pages of this thread, it appears that it may have been lost in all the prrof/no proof bickering that made this post nearly unbearable to continue. In no way did the thread imply that this was a discussion of the "proof" of an alien heirarchy, but merely the possibility, and to see what opinions and research could be uncovered. I personally don't take the following article as anything more than a good read if you are into this subject. It is by Michael Salla, and covers a few of the "known" species and possible ways they are interacting with us.

exopolitics.org...

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I found these pictures last night which show the different races and where they came from. The research was probably Stitchen or Icke, I dont really know. Enjoy.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I've been avoiding this thread for some time after reading the first page. I have not bothered to read anymore, but just wanted to say mainstream will never accept ufology or anything like it while stuff like this is being discussed.

It's threads like this that hurt the cause.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I think we all need to take a step back and start admitting a few facts.

There is no evidence of god however there is no evidence there isn't one either.

There is no substantial evidence of ANY alien race we are aware of.

The vast majority of information comes from individual testimony. Eye witness testimony has always been historically inaccurate and or unreliable.

So where does this leave us???

Really no where.

Lets be honest, there are NO verifiable pictures, videos, etc. of either Nordics or Reptillians or any other alien race.

Maybe what we should do is first look into the origin of where these "alien races" were first mentioned.

Who first described them?
What book did it come from?
etc.

Then determine if that person or persons testimony are actually reliable.

Now just to let everyone know, I 100% believe there must be alien species in the universe. I believe the Drake Equation is helpfull regarding population numbers. I believe an advanced species could have interstellar travel. I believe it's even possible that more then one species may have traveled to earth at some time. A very appropriate movie line: ".If there's no one else out there, it's a awful waste of space."

The only problem I have with all this is that some individuals are talking as if there is undeniable proof of alien encounters. Almost as if they are friends with a reptillian.

I also believe this is why mainstream people think we're nutty.

Lets approach this with a scientific mind and see where we get.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
There is lots of evidence of aliens but not evidence that any skeptic would accept less than a slap on the back from one in public in broad day light. Then of course the skeptic would say that they were halucinating or something like that or it was an illusion created by a sundog or some obscure thing. Of course the physical interaction would be written off as due to a muscle spasm or something.

Anyhow, there is lots of evidence and it depends on one's one need for such really. That is all there is to it and then we have the spooks and agents and 'system players' that desperately need the status quo to continue on as it is.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   

ERRRRRRRRR sorry. There is not a shred of physical proof that aliens exist, but I agree with you that there is also no proof for the existance of a God or Jesus.

what kind of evidence you wanna get? from the government?
I HAVE never encountered an E.T, bu t I do know they exist,they control our planet through NWO , I did some research, I educate myself
you are naive

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
From what I have read, there is indeed a hierarchy, with the greys as mercenaries if you will. Paul Bennowitz knew this and a lot more, his memory was erased via electick shock treatment, and afterwards never would speak of UFOS again. I read some lengthy articles on www.thewatcherfiles.com and he knew of different levels. It seems the Dracos are the highest of them all, with the reptilians below them. It must be mentioned that the DRacos are SAtanic, or as someone had mentioned in another post, Satan is a DRaco. The reptilians are very controlling and can take over, as the DRaconians can human bodies demonically to turn them into evil people where they do terrible things to others, as criminals. James Bartley discusses this and why the ultimate punishment for "getting out of line" is for the DRacos/reptialians is to give someone cancer, which I have by the way. My memory is also being erased becaus e I knew too much, as did Paul Bennowitz. For some reason, they fear the feminine principal and need to keep society highly patriarchal, which is typical of Satan.

I beleive that the Illuminati is the mid point between the ET's and they report to a ET race. Paul Bennowitz also had horrible stuff to say about Dulce and the stuff the greys do there, such as bathing in human body parts because they crave the adrenaline nutrient, which remains in the blood and body parts after the victim is tortured, mostly children. And we woner where are all the missing children are. I think they have been allowed to do all this horrible stuff because of their superiors, the DRacos are so evil as well. The greys run around with outfits on with symbols on them that show a flying entity, most likely their president, the DRACOS, who have wings, some call them mothmen. FRom what I understand, they all the greys at least have a collective conscience for brains so it can take them longer to make decisions because they have to wait or something.

This is what I knnow from what I read, and I should NOT be posting this because there is a lot more I know but my perps have done a number on me because of my liking to share this info with others-the whole mental health system is another story altogether. My gut instinct tells me that what Bennowitz saw and told was correct, but he is now deceased.

This whole ET thing is so much more EVIL than I care to even know about!!!

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
Please provide undeniable proof that "aliens" exist and
are on our Earth.

UFO....where in UFO does the word "alien" exist ?
No where.

Link, please ?

Lex

YOU wanna physical proofs? have you ever heard of Area 51? Dulce base, Los Alamos?
go there and see yourself, not sure if the military lets you get in lol
you want some links? did you do any research (google video etc)
Bill Cooper, P Schneider are not enough proof for you?
you're brainwashed

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by scribe94
The list you provided is pretty easy to research, but how they all fit together and who the head honchos are and how that relates with the governments/religion of the world is what I'm after.

I'm looking for info such as this, but that covers more:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...-%20The%20Reptilian%20Agenda

[edit on 6-8-2007 by scribe94]

i would just like to know how this "story" of alien history came about? did a reptilian just set down one day and decide to tell somebody about all of this crap? who wrote this? just curious...

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Hmm... well, until an alien comes up to me and slaps me in the face, I don't think there's much of a chance of me believing in the little green dudes. BUT I do believe there's got to be some other worlds WAYYYYYY out there, because it would be quite conceited of us to think that we're the only planet to make it far enough to have living beings on it. Now, wether these beings are smarter or stupider than us is up for debate, but why should we be so important that they have to sneak around and not show themselves for sooooo long? I mean, besides the threat of them being blown to pieces by an atom bomb, how could we harm someone/thing that made it through however many galaxies to get here?

ALSO, on that God/Jesus subject, it's a matter of faith and experiences. I'm not very old, but I have had faith and have seen absolute miracles through the "power of prayer" and all that jazz. I've had too many near-death situations to not believe that there is a higher being looking after my butt.

So, with all the evidence I have that God exists, and all you have apparently are some rumors and pictures/videos (which could have easily been photoshopped... it's way too simple to do and make it seem realistic) that aliens exist, I can't help but doubt the existence f all these species. Now, if there was a thread explaining what these species were to be, that would be absolutely spiffy. But since I have searched high and low and not found any, I can't help but be ignorant on that subject. Sorry

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
The evidence lies in the fact that the Bible has not been proven inaccurate thus far. Secondly, a lack of physical proof does not disqualify the existence of Jesus. In fact even Roman writers, including Islamic clerics have written about jesus as a prophet.

The existence of UFO's aliens has been a perpetrated hoax since they determined the Threat of ET's would be a viable way of controlling and scaring people, in much the same way as the global warming hoax. This was specifically mentioned in the Iron Mountain Report of 1967. [not a hoax as they have misstated and lied about. The hoax claim was damage control since it was released.

The existence of the UFO's and so called ET's is another issue........it goes back a long way and many of us have determined the cause of this. They aren't ETs' from another planet.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by scribe94
Unisol even though there is mountains of evidence that UFOs/Alients exist people won't see it as "proof" until A: Bush comes out and announces it himself or B: A flying saucer crashes into their house. Sad, but true.

SOME people waiting for W Bush to announce it, why not tell the truth about 9/11 too, LOL
Give me a break

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by keops

ERRRRRRRRR sorry. There is not a shred of physical proof that aliens exist, but I agree with you that there is also no proof for the existance of a God or Jesus.

I HAVE never encountered an E.T, bu t I do know they exist,they control our planet through NWO , I did some research, I educate myself
you are naive

So tell us where you got this fantastic proof of existance then?
Ive done a lot of research. 40 years of it and there has never ever been one verifiable case of aliens or any extra terrestrial life on earth that is proveable.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Please provide undeniable proof that "aliens" exist and
are on our Earth.
UFO....where in UFO does the word "alien" exist ?
No where.
Link, please ?
Lex

YOU wanna physical proofs? have you ever heard of Area 51? Dulce base, Los Alamos?

Yes but what has a sleepy town in new mexico called Dulce got to do with anything........wait.....youre not one of those who believes theres an underground base there? Oh dear. Theres another little chestnut isnt there.
You really should stop believing in fairytale stories written by people who then fail to provide any evidence of their statements

go there and see yourself, not sure if the military lets you get in lol
you want some links? did you do any research (google video etc)
you're brainwashed

P Schneider? Oh pleeeeeez

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Ok, I had decided to stop posting on
this thread, but one of our dear
readers has quoted me, I feel the
need to provide a response.

YOU wanna physical proofs?

You betcha !

have you ever heard of Area 51?

Been there.
Well, climbed Tikaboo and looked at the base.
I adore "boots on the ground" research.

Dulce base,

Other than some tall tales, zero proof.

Los Alamos?

This Los Alamos? I
don't see any aliens there.

did you do any research (google video etc)

That Sir, is laughable.

After the brutal truth of Santa and the Easter bunny
was thrust upon me, fantastic tales require fantastic proof.

you're brainwashed

Am I really ?

Sometimes, it's too easy.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   

After the brutal truth of Santa and the Easter bunny
was thrust upon me, fantastic tales require fantastic proof.

You too Lex?
Im still suffring after the horribly devastating truth about the Tooth Fairy.
It's scarred me for life.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
keops wrote,

any reliable evidence. Photos, video, audio, reliable multiple eye witness reports without contradiction.

you are naive

How do you KNOW they exist??? This statement implies you have actual evidence of this. Obviously since you have done RESEARCH, you have this evidence. Please post it here.
Please note the following:
Your opinion isn't evidence.
Conjecture is not evidence.
A statement made by someone without proof is not evidence.

I don't disagree that ET's exist however, thats just my opinion. The problem I see in many threads here is that SOME people make these claims of PROOF or KNOWING something but refuse to provide any evidence to back up these extraordinary claims. That is part of the reason why the average everyday person thinks we are kooks. Wild statements with no proof of them.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
According to what I read;

Reptilians = Illuminati, controls the Earth, and most of the galaxy
Tall grays = Reptilian slave race created by the reptilians, try to make their species survive (thus the need to abduct and experiment on humans)
Short grays = Slave biologic robots to the tall grays, souless
Humans = Slave race created by the reptilians, but were too rebellious thus were left out and replaced by the grays
Pleidans = Human-like, benevolent, allied with the Andromedan
Andromedan = Human-like, looks asian, benevolent, tries to help earth but don't act much
Blondes = Some are unwilling slaves to the reptilians

We need more information, the government controls it all and won't tell it to us obviously, so we do with what little we have.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
atlantix,
Just curious but how do you know any of this information is accurate of even real?
Are there photos of these races?
audio?
Videos?
Reliable testimony?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join