It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Race Hierarchy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
With the mass of info out there of each type of Alien such as the reptilians, grays, nordics, insectoids, sirians etc. How do you guys think all of these species fit together. Steward Swerdlow for example thinks the sirians gave the reptilians the technology they possess and that the grays are the worker bees for them. Then from there they pass down orders to the Illuminati.

When I first started researching the Illumianti subject as a result of 911 I would've never thought in a million years it would lead me to ET. Then ofcourse you have the illuminati who worships Lucifer, Molech, and all that type of stuff. So how do you guys think all of this fits together. Religion, Illuminait, ET etc. Did ET create religion to keep the world divided and in check? Obviously no man or men have the intelligence to create something like the Bible which has kept everybody guessing all these years on how to interpret it. And then ofcourse there is not a shred of physical proof that God or Jesus exists, but yet there is alot of evidence ET exists. What gets me is that billions of people believe their God is real (with no proof) and people who believe aliens are real ofcourse get ridiculed and put in the nut cagtegory even though there is a mountain of evidence to support it.

The illuminati bit was easy to research as far as how they operate and their history, but ever since I started researching ET to figure out who controls the illuminati it has been a massive brick wall with a million different avenues. At this point I don't know what to believe anymore.

Any thoughts?

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by scribe94
iAnd then ofcourse there is not a shred of physical proof that God or Jesus exists, but yet there is alot of evidence ET exists.

ERRRRRRRRR sorry. There is not a shred of physical proof that aliens exist, but I agree with you that there is also no proof for the existance of a God or Jesus.

What gets me is that billions of people believe their God is real (with no proof) and people who believe aliens are real ofcourse get ridiculed and put in the nut cagtegory even though there is a mountain of evidence to support it.

No, once again there is no 'mountain of evidence' to support alien existance on earth at all. I put both alien believers and God people together in your so called 'nut category' we are all our own God.

The illuminati bit was easy to research as far as how they operate and their history,Any thoughts?
Well Ive got a big torch so Im an Illuminatii arent I

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
When I say evidence. I mean things such as pictures/video. Reputable ex-military people coming forward to tell their story. Others murdered such as Bill Cooper and Phil Schneider. I didn't say proof, just hard evidence that leans in the direction of proof. Which there is none for religion.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
There is historical evidence in ROMAN record of Jesus' existence. Whether or not he is the son of God is absolutely faith based, and could not possibly be proven with historical record.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I knew people would be offended when I mixed in the religion bit, but that's not my question! I'm asking how do you guys think all of this fits together. Surely someone out there has done alot of research on all of these subjects to come up with a decent hypothesis. I'm simply trying to figure out how all these giant pieces fit when most people think all of these things are totally unrelated to one another.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by scribe94
When I say evidence. I mean things such as pictures/video. Reputable ex-military people coming forward to tell their story. Others murdered such as Bill Cooper and Phil Schneider. I didn't say proof, just hard evidence that leans in the direction of proof. Which there is none for religion.

Theres 2000 years of hard evidence of a God or a Jesus, if you wish to believe that.
There are no verified pictures of aliens that I and others are aware of therefore you have to fall back on Hearsay, which is exactly wht the Bible is so we are still at the same position of there being no verifiable evidence for the existance of a jesus or a God and also of Aliens.
Its also worthy of note the financial rewards that people get for being outspoken on 'Aliens' and having seen them yet not one has produced one shred of evidence other than 'I saw' or 'someone told me'.

Sorry

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Ok then we're much worse than I originally thought. Life is simply an illusion at this point. All we can do then is be nice sheep and listen to our loving government.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
this thread is weird
we got one guy saying there is proof of God existing .... while that is mostly based on religion and faith and opinion

and with aliens there are many actual people that say they exist, those government people... whether you choose to believe them or not ... also the vids of UFO's .. if you choose to believe or not

once again .. both topics are ultimately ...> whether you choose to believe or not

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chorlton
Well Ive got a big torch so Im an Illuminatii arent I

Somebody seriously needs to ban this troll. Getting sick of watching him try to derail threads.

As for the OPs question, i am having the same trouble myself. While it is all speculation, the evidence can easily lead in any which direction. I just started reading David Icke books tho, he doesn't address all the different alien races but he does a nice job of wrapping up the illuminati conspiracy in a concise and informative way. You may want to start there.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I agree with Meatclown

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Yes, I've studied them all, David Icke, Stewart Swerdlow, Michael Tsarion, Bill Cooper, Al Bieliek, Preston Nichols, Phil Schnieder, David Costello, John Lear, Bob Lazar, Benowitz, Jordan Maxwell, Anthony Hilder the list goes on and on. I can see from a gigantic picture how all these things kinda fit, but it's not clear enough to get a good handle on the whole thing.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
i think we all need a thread to be created that explains with a FEW SIMPLE WORDS about each specie
what are they?
how do they look?
where are they from?
intencions with earth?
good or evil?

thats really going to be helpfull for new users and people who dont wanna read hundreds of posts to know simple info
so explain it like for children^^
its going to be a great thread with thousands of repplyes^^really usefull

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The list you provided is pretty easy to research, but how they all fit together and who the head honchos are and how that relates with the governments/religion of the world is what I'm after.

I'm looking for info such as this, but that covers more:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...-%20The%20Reptilian%20Agenda

[edit on 6-8-2007 by scribe94]

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
i dont know much but i think reptilians and especialy nordics are the most dominant above the others

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Unisol checkout the link I posted in my last reply.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
hey thats awesome great jobe we dont need a thread anymore^^
and i really find the annunaki the most coolest race in my book

i still dont know much about them and im too bored to read now but cool

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Originally posted by Unisol

i think we all need a thread to be created that explains with a FEW SIMPLE WORDS about each specie
what are they?
how do they look?
where are they from?
intencions with earth?
good or evil?

How in the world can you explain a specie (sic)
that doesn't even exist ?

Oh wait. Imagination. Ok, sure.
Seems UFOlogy has a plethora of
fiction writers (not very good, IMO)
that try to pass off the "aliens are
real" tripe.

When put to the coals, the excuses
are as varied as the specie (sic) that
they've invented.

Ummm...they are channeled.
Invisible.
Only appear to certain (special) people.
Can't be photographed...ad nasuem.

There is ZERO proof of "aliens".

To call people that realise this fact "trolls"
makes the accuser a "troll", IMO.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Lexion so what's the point of researching anything if you've already made up your mind?

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Unisol:

I echo your request, that would be of great help, and maybe be have it permanently posted at the top of the section for every newcomer to see.

OP, I seriously don't understand your analogy between UFO and religion, it seems to me that was rather a cheap shot to religious believers than anything, and IMO it seriously undermine your arguement. UFO evidence for the ones that have not had any first hand contacts or knowledge is not concrete. Most of it is uncorroborable therefore it falls short of any scientific standards of proof in order to settle the matter. That's why we are here to keep investigating the issue in the hopes of finding that irrefutable proof.

Now to the subject, can you reference your sources of info? And explain how you came to such conclusions?A little background on aliens races will help to the ones that are not familiar with the subject.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
hahahahaha cmon man
look i agree these races if they exist i cant be sure
so i just say write what we know about them from the sources we trust the most
but to say that ther ei zero proof that alien exist PLEASE
i have seen an ufo with my own eyes
they declared that ALIENS EXIST + PROOFS AND FACTS
it was on the forums the other day

so pls all those aliens dont exist cant beat that the agencies admited ufos exist

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join