It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Race Hierarchy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I like the way you opened this post. I think it was well thought out and the possibilities for a wide range of answers are endless. The question you pose does move into many possible directions. We can only think about the answer from the prospective of blind guessing. We have not the intelligence to do anything but consider the evidence from the limited knowledge we have about alien races be they from our future as time travelers, other dimensions or planets in our vast expanse of the infinite universes and their separate dimensions. This gets into intense quantum physics which is my point here. We cannot even begin to fathom the races that have been in existence for trillions of years and they are probably no more interested in us than the average person is of the molecules they breath in with every breath. The races that are here then would be no more advanced than we are in the big picture. They like us are still developing and evolving. I believe we are part of a experiment and so are all the other races. As for hierarchy, we just may have the potential to be the superior race but with only 6-10% of our brains activated it is impossible to know what our potential is.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Originally posted by Unisol

but to say that ther ei zero proof that alien exist PLEASE

Please provide undeniable proof that "aliens" exist and
are on our Earth.

i have seen an ufo with my own eyes

UFO....where in UFO does the word "alien" exist ?
No where.

they declared that ALIENS EXIST + PROOFS AND FACTS
it was on the forums the other day

Link, please ?

so pls all those aliens dont exist cant beat that the agencies admited ufos exist

Again (I'm beating a brick wall, aren't I ?), UFO has
nothing at all to do with "aliens"

Lex

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
yes indeed an unidentified object maybe a experimental human made plane
about the link.....im too bored and lazy to search for it....so feel free to declare victory....but it was a thread.....and i readed like yesterday or the other day
and in it they declared that aliens exist
the name of the thread was something like that
and about aliens i havent sayd that theyr on earth.....i dont know about that

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Do you know how many websites are geared towards flashy news headlines like that? A lot. Theres a reason why there are tabloids and it is because the fake news does indeed sell.

Rinse.com for example has a ridiculous amount of silly stories, such as flying aliens and a bunch of other stuff. You might as well go check out IndiaDaily while you are at it as well. I'm pretty sure you'll find something about some Galactic Trade Federation or something of that sort.

Fact of the matter is, just because it is on the internet doesn't mean it's true. And just because it is in writing, doesn't mean it's true.
People will lie for your money and your attention.

What Lexion said is pretty much all that needs to be said. No proof of E.T. behind UFOs, no proof of an actual alien presence, etc, etc. And we all know that the United States does have secret aircraft and tries to keep a lid on it, who wouldn't? But to go so far as to say they are of alien origin is just silly. The planes in existance today, such as the B2, can be perfectly explained in detail given the fact it looks like something out of science fiction.

And most of all, the explanation of said aircraft are actually rational.

Either way, theres no way to categorize the 'alien civilizations' or whatever simply because we have no proof that they even exist.

[edit on 6-8-2007 by CidCaldensfey]

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
well lets consider that.....sure its a possibility....but i dont think there is a reason to lie to people that aliens exist...
other than that u cant just deni the existence of aliens
even the tiny germs and microbs on mars and the moon are considered alien life forms.....having iq or not

so u cant say alien life forms dont exist....
and even if were talking about real aliens i still say they exist....we cant be alone in the whole universe...THIS IS MADNESS

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
lex my old china i might tell you a bit of information here you will find so startling you will fall out your comfy chair your perched on right now-I have a sneaky feeling a lot of UFOs are piloted by Aliens and you know what a lot of other people think the same!

these other people range from royality,armed forces.police offices,pilots,doctors,navy,politicians,diplomats and former presidents

Mass abductions,abductions wittnessed by high up people

Cattle muitialtion being seen by farmers

Both of those two mentioned by my good self above have alien fingerprints all over them and have been seen by members of the public

there is a lot of proof out there,i tend to get my info from books that is sourced to perfection.The internet has some sensational claims with no proof.If you say there is no proof for aliens amongst us you havnt looked at all and probably refer to them as little green men.It is no skin off my nose what you believe,i couldnt give a monkeys but please show other people some respect.If you want to deny the accounts decribed by countless witnesses then fair enough,please be open minded
thanks

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Now look, theres a big difference between what you are saying and what Lexion, I, and others on the boards believe. What you are saying is that we don't believe that aliens exist. To believe this is ridiculous simply because we haven't actually done much space exploration and the possibility of life being on another planet is very, very possible.

However, what people propose is not if there is or isn't the existance of aliens in the universe but if aliens exist on EARTH. Thats the big difference. We do not have any proof, scientific definate evidence, which proves there is an alien presence on earth at all.

As for lieing, yes, people do indeed have reasons for lieing. If all I had to do was make up crap and write books about it, go to lectures, and do the occasional camping trip while bringing paying people along, then sure, I'd do it too. It's so easy and doesn't even require much effort.

So simply ask yourself, if you could lie and make money from doing it, lots of money, without anyone finding out, wouldn't you do it too? At least try to?

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Here's how I figure the alien totem pole stacks up:

Humans from the Future
Humans from the Past
Lizards
Nordics
Greys
Sasquatch
Moses and Jesus
Insectoids
Robots
Smurfs
Beer Cans

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
@ "debunkers"

I love this forum to death but it really annoys me when somebody starts a thread about X, and then some smartass comes in and spams YOU DONT HAVE PROOF OF X WHERE YOUR PROOF I SEE NONE STOP TRYING TO FORCE YOUR BELIEFS ON ME. The fact is nobody is telling you what you should believe concerning aliens and religion. The OP wasn't making an argument stop trying to turn every goddamn thread into a freaking dabate on "undeniable" proof. If you don't have anything constructive to add pertaining to the TOPIC of the THREAD, do us all a favor and don't post anything at all. Seriously all you want to do is hear yourself talk and its getting really old.

I for one genuinely want to see where this thread goes.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
o i didnt catch that we were talking about aliens on earth....as i sayd i personaly dont know...and dont have proof...but i still believe that there is a plausable chance that there maybe aleins on earth...a BIG chance

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Good topic for dicsussion. I think there is a sort of hierarchy for aliens and all existance but the forces of light see it as a developmental path while the forces of darkness see it being about control and dependency.

The human elites worship in moloch a version of the aliens diety which we may call the real satan?

Since I am suggesting two groups of aliens (and humans for that matter), those that serve self vs those that serve others we can expect seperation between these two camps on many levels.

It is perfectly logical to believe that STS aliens have slaves (as well as humans), and genetically engineered robots (grays), as well as allies in their struggles for control over the universe.

I believe that the bible suggests this titanic struggle which has been 'timeless' or always occurring.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by noangels2006
lex my old china i might tell you a bit of information here you will find so startling you will fall out your comfy chair your perched on right now-I have a sneaky feeling a lot of UFOs are piloted by Aliens and you know what a lot of other people think the same!

Lexion knows what he is doing. If you would look at his post history and points, you would notice that he has been on the forums for quite sometime.

these other people range from royality,armed forces.police offices,pilots,doctors,navy,politicians,diplomats and former presidents

The Disclosure Project doesn't mean anything. It is dead. A bunch of people saying they saw stuff without an actaul hard evidence. It isn't very hard to believe something and say what you believe, but it is very hard to back it up and make it convincing if you do not have any actual evidence.

Really? Like what? Could you please give us an example or a link?

Link please.

there is a lot of proof out there,i tend to get my info from books that is sourced to perfection.

Which books?

If we didn't respect people and weren't open minded, I believe we would have been banned by now probably. But fact of the matter is, we haven't been. There is simply no actual proof that aliens exist no matter which angle you look at it.

Ufology is riddled with hoaxes and just flat out crazy claims. How is anyone supposed to take it seriously if so many people are out to have a laugh or even a quick buck?

Either way, thread is derailed and boring. Moving on.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Bunch, I was not giving an analogy when I threw in the bit about religion. I simply want to know the truth! Which we definitly are not getting because of all these millions of different subjects that throw us off cuz we can't tell what is related to what. And ofcourse fighting agaisnt each other because we're "offended" by what someone else says instead of working together to get to the bottom of all this. All I'm saying is there has to be a root to all of this madness that is happening today. And if religion plays a big part to all of this madness I want to expose it.

To me religion is no more believable than Santa Clause. I can remember as a child my dad forcing me to go to CCD class and how much I couldn't stand it. I remember the teachers there telling me I'd go to hell if I didn't conform to what they were teaching. What kind of teachers are these? Sounds more like a tool for controlling the masses. I wonder why there are so many religions. Divide and conquer comes to mind.

Obviously you haven't done much research in the UFO subject if you think there is no concrete evidence whatsoever. Give me some concrete evidence that the God you read in the Bible exists. Funny how billions have no issue believing that without proof.

Start with the link I posted earlier. That will give you a little insight on what I'm trying to find out.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Antar, thanks for the great response! I with there were more replies like this.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
ok u can be serius to want super ULTRA facts and proofs
thats like to want to touch the alein,see theyr registration,see theyr drivers license and talk to theyr parents....to believe that they exist

and so u deni the sightings in istanbul just couse of no hard evidence?
so many people saw them....so u just goona say lets say 100 people lie?thats unbelieveble

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
noangels2006 well said! I couldn't of said it any better myself!

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Guess what? So has my mom, Unisol. She is from Mexico and saw one of the UFO fleets while growing up.

Do I believe her? Yes. I do.
Do I believe they are aliens? No. Absolutely not. Theres no proof to it.

I'm not denying that there are UFOs, but I am saying that there is no proof of aliens being behind it.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Unisol even though there is mountains of evidence that UFOs/Alients exist people won't see it as "proof" until A: Bush comes out and announces it himself or B: A flying saucer crashes into their house. Sad, but true.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
As for hierarchy, we just may have the potential to be the superior race but with only 6-10% of our brains activated it is impossible to know what our potential is.

That is a myth, many researchers that have work on the subject have concluded that we use all our brian and have come really close to map all the area of the brain and what their functions are. Here are some links to the TIME Magazine dated 19-Jan-07, their cover story and much of the articles on that issue were related to the brain and the function of it,

www.time.com...
www.time.com...
www.time.com...
www.time.com...

I still have not heard of the research about Alien Race Hierarchy, which is really dissapointing, I like this conspiracy stuff.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CidCaldensfey

Lexion knows what he is doing. If you would look at his post history and points, you would notice that he has been on the forums for quite sometime.

The Disclosure Project doesn't mean anything. It is dead. A bunch of people saying they saw stuff without an actaul hard evidence. It isn't very hard to believe something and say what you believe, but it is very hard to back it up and make it convincing if you do not have any actual evidence.

Really? Like what? Could you please give us an example or a link?

Link please.

there is a lot of proof out there,i tend to get my info from books that is sourced to perfection.

Which books?

If we didn't respect people and weren't open minded, I believe we would have been banned by now probably. But fact of the matter is, we haven't been. There is simply no actual proof that aliens exist no matter which angle you look at it.

Ufology is riddled with hoaxes and just flat out crazy claims. How is anyone supposed to take it seriously if so many people are out to have a laugh or even a quick buck?

Either way, thread is derailed and boring. Moving on.

thanks for your patronising comments,i am glad your moving on

for the record post history and points mean nothing,is it as big deal to post here and get points here?

i would reply to you and show you links for president Carter seeing a UFO,or Lord Mountbatten believing in aliens and UFOs after one landed in the grounds of his estate in Romsey England and a member of staff saw it.paras on exercise near the welsh moutains who tidied a crash site while they where on exercise there and bought back several EBEs to porton down for research.A english diplomat from the last conservative goverment who wittnesed an abduction of a lady from a building in Brooklyn and his driver who where both taken on board too.I could go on and on about this subject as know about it-your disclosure comments clearly show your research on this subject is very new as there is a wealth of information out there that predates that.

anyway bye bye,thanks for being so patronising
dont hurry back

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join