It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revisiting a Prophesy of Lights in the Sky and a warning by a fellow poster!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Oh also what about our pets that have been ear tagged?

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Pets ? I have not got a clue if they will be effected, I have no vetinary skills what so ever so couldn't even hazard a guess.

As for whats in store for us it seems you cannot have read the posts I have made before.

In a nutshell.

There are 'peoples' out there with machines that can make us see / hear / feel / taste / experience things that are not real. these machines can manipulate our thoughts / feelings / emotions / reality to such an extent that we are so badly disorientated / disturbed / traumatised that we will fall into a state of social / economic chaos /collapse.

These 'peoples' also have the ability to make 'visons' appear in the skies and space above our very heads, and coupled with their devices to manipulate our thoughts / emotions, you can see where this could lead.

EXAMPLE. You see a half mile high Angelic figure in the sky today, your going to question it, doubt it, want to know more.

You see the same figure, but with all the maipulation they can muster targeted at you, what are you going to do ? especially when it 'speaks' to you ? Imagine what a mass of people would do, especially if they triggered a panic sensation in our minds at that point.

In short, we will hear / see / experience things that defy the mind and belief, and it will all be generated by their devices both in the skies and in our minds, on a scale that simply deifes belief.

This is global, not local, this will effect us all to a degree, that degree depends where you are when it all starts.

I have made a move away from the cities and towns to go back to basics if you like over seas.
Few people, remote location, plenty of deep underground places to hole up for our group, oh and the knowledge of a little of what is to come.

My advice ? do what you want, as I cannot say what you should do, that is up to you. However, be prepared to witness awesome things in the sky., in your mind, and with your own eyes.

Hope that sums it up without you having to read through the threads I started.

[edit on 19-8-2007 by D4rk Kn1ght]

KTK

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Hey Dk

Many people say that the new age movement is a black government ploy. Alot of new age material being sprouted around the net talks about a thinning of the veil, a shift in dimensions as such where sheeple will become open to other dimensions. The time frames given within these theories match yours.

Do you think there could be a connection ?

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
There are 'peoples' out there with machines that can make us see / hear / feel / taste / experience things that are not real. these machines can manipulate our thoughts / feelings / emotions / reality to such an extent that we are so badly disorientated / disturbed / traumatised that we will fall into a state of social / economic chaos /collapse.

Hey DK,

Going back to what I've posted before, do you think that an effective defense against these attacks would be sensory deprivation? - Combined with isolating yourself from society (as well).

As I've said if you wear a thickly padded boiler suit, thick gloves, ear plugs, heavy blindfolding or padded bag over the head, so your entire body is covered, to absorb all sensory information and subdue the senses. Also subdue your concious and relax your muscles with a drug like Diazepam.

Could this be a way to survive their attacks?

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by KTK
Hey Dk

Many people say that the new age movement is a black government ploy. Alot of new age material being sprouted around the net talks about a thinning of the veil, a shift in dimensions as such where sheeple will become open to other dimensions. The time frames given within these theories match yours.

Do you think there could be a connection ?

You know, we sat round the mat a few weeks back before I got hurt, and we discussed some similar points.
One that struck me was the fact that they as you mention above, are getting ready to 'see things, hear things, experience things' that are beyond our every day experiences. This is billed as a great and noble event....

I'm not so happy about seeing / hearing things that are not there, don't know about you ! and if it is a black op, then it is a subtle long term plan to open up alot of people world wide to their 'beyond the veil' influence.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Chupa101

Sensory deprivation ? boiler suits and masks ? we are talking about equipment that will effect us world wide - and as for being drugged when it happens... Chupa, if this is your way of dealing with it, make sure your location is as secure as you can make it, and I mean totaly and utterly sealed in from the out side, because all I say is that a drugged and blind folded human is a vulnerable one.

however, it is one hell of a novel approach to a solution...

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Mmm so if the Illuminati induce mass delusions, i hope they pick zombies rather than aliens, if just for the omfg-cool factor. I'm being serious, that would be totally badass! Here's a great soundtrack for the (hopefully imminent) zombie takeover...
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 19-8-2007 by Shar_Chi]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Seems there are old threads being brought to the surface on this same subject today Dgtempe! Strike while the kettles hot I say. It was the first thing on my mind as I read my post on page 11 from an old forum member that shared an exquisite account of something that could be a definite spot on hit detailing the type of technology that will be used! Check your U2U and read my full report on this situation. Get back to me asap and we will discuss it here later.

Here is my thread and it is the post by MorningStar that I am referring to.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2-9-2007 by antar]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by D4rk Kn1ght

Please don't disappear again because of people's rudeness. You know, it's very strange, but I was just reading your old thread tonight, and wishing it hadn't closed, then I see that DGTempe has opened one on same subject. It was too good to be true. Just ignore the bullies. I've had to.
It may not mean much, but I take you very seriously. Maybe not so much on specific dates and such, but the subject matter.
The bible has foretold of this event. So, I don't doubt that it is coming. It is called 'The misleading influence, that will cause many to fall away. And if it were possible, even God's own 'elect.' Which would be those that are born-again. If you are reading the bible and born-again, YOU are tuned in to God's spirit, and you know what's going on, and YOU won't be fooled by it.
As far as leaving the city or anything, I won't be able to, I will rely on my faith. But those that do not have that, it might be a good idea for them.I thank you for what you are doing, it takes guts.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Antar, I have followed your comments as long as I've been on ATS. You give me hope that maybe someday I will have the strength to speak out about my ufo and paranormal experiences. But there are so many hateful and rude people on here, that I think I'll keep a low-profile. The mod's say they don't allow rudeness and mockery. But it's pretty obvious that they do.

KTK

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   
It has gotten rather brutal round here at times. But just remember its only people who dont have respect for other peoples journeys and experience that post poop and eat ats server space.

For every negative comment there could be 100 people who gained insight or appreciated your life journey.

Those of us that look for patterns in peoples stories as opposed to listening to fox news will always be wiser.

I have never ruled out the possibility of a fake invasion or second coming event in mine or my childrens lifetimes. Even brainwave interference, the technology is already here. This is why Im interested in what DK has to say.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   
So what signs are there that DK's predictions are coming true?

I must have missed them somewhere along the line. Also where did DK get his information from?

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I have a question. These lights that are talked about, are there any similarities between them and the Pleiades or Orion?

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by D4rk Kn1ght

OK well you need to read about the Great Warning, You will get more info about what you have been told what will happen.
The false peace comes after the warning and war follows that, Not in the order you have stated.
A comet will appear in the sky and everyone must seek shelter before it hits causing the three days of darkness. You must stay in your shelter for seven days after it hits. The air will kill you if you go outside not to mention the demons that will roam the earth everywhere hence do not look outside or open the door. During this time everyone will know where he or she sits with god, Its a personal warning that he will share with everyone individually. Its after the seven days that the anti-crist comes on the world seen, Although the scum is here on earth right now. He is already making his presence known. Thats one of the reasons why Bush and other major world leaders are doing such stupid things. He is playing them like a fiddle and has his own floor at the UN building in NY so its quite obvious that he is very powerful already. Do not listen to this man talk, It will make you sick to your stomach and you will have a hard time getting him out of your head. You could invite him to make a surprise visit if your not careful. You cant defeat him in anyway so don't try it. Only getting in good with god can make him go away.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Jansstar, you will speak out in the appropriate time you might consider that the Lord gives us clues and it is then up to us to know what to do with those clues. If your faith is such then you will know what to do when the time is right and trust yourself to follow through.
OZ, Utube and all the other video sites are filled daily with new video clips of UFO footage and sky anomalies. DgTempe suggested to the Mods to allow this important thread to be brought back up in light of all of the new information surfacing which seems to put much legitimacy to DKs claims. I was not on the forum when this was first discussed so I am very grateful DgTempe brought it forward for our consideration.
Mr.DD, Dk spoke about the Plough (big dipper) swaying and dancing and swooping down over the heads of people. I suggest you go page 1 and click on the first link that DgTempe gives and just spend some time and read it, it is not boring...
Skywatcher is this the type of link you were referring to on the great warning? The warning of Fatima? I agree there could be some correlations to the scenarios...What do you think DgTempe? DK?

www.tldm.org...

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Thank you for the support antar, I noticed as I was catching up on the new posts, that some still want to grill DK, for a source, after he has repeatedly said that he has revealed all that he can on that matter.
That's another thing that keeps some from coming forward. Somethings have NO tangible evidence that can be revealed. Like my born-again experience with the Lord, I know for a fact it happened, but do not have a scrap of evidence that I could present to another human being. I'm just using that for an example, not trying to make it the subject!

But what I am trying to say here IS, that his warning from his friend's father, lines up with many prophecies. Whether they be Christian, Mayan, Catholic,....

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by janasstar

I wanted to add also, that I stayed up late last night, reading up on Project Blue Beam. I can't believe that this is the first I've heard of it. But yes, DK's warning also lines up with Project Blue Beam. These are frightening times. I am so glad that I have my faith to rely on. Because I know of a surety how the story ends.

Edit to add: For those who are interested in 'End Time Prophecy,' the Bible is an excellent place to start. You don't have to be particularly religious or Christian to read it. (but it helps, because then you have spiritual guidance). For starters, the book of Daniel in the OT and the book of Revelations in the NT.
At one time, it was thought that revelations was just a book of codes and symbols that wasn't meant to be taken literally, because the things mentioned, had not come into existence yet.
For example: Revelations 11:9 And they the people and kindred of and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and a half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
At one time, we could not imagine how all the people on earth could view the bodies of three men at one time. Today we can. We have satellite TV!

There is also another ref that I don't have time to look up, but you can, it's in Rev. Where a description is being given of things in the sky that resemble giant locusts, with the faces, hair and teeth of men. There was a time that man could not envision such a horrible creature! Today we know what that is. It is a helicopter with the view of the pilot inside.

You have to realize that 2000 years ago, in 'John the Revelator's' time period, he had never seen helicopters, so he had to use descriptions that were contemporary with his era. So I would guess that locusts would be as close as he could come.

[edit on 9/15/2007 by janasstar]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   
In a U2U, DK said to me that he would be going back to his retreat where his friends were on the 26th August.

Barring another fall from a roof, it appears we will have no further input from DK on the matter, which is a shame becasue this is an intruiging subject.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Well, I just got reading this thread as well as the thread that it was spawned from. This is very scary stuff because it does seem to have some significance in regard to end time prophecy, as well as predictions and theories about NWO. I'm not sure how much of this I believe but I will certainly be keeping a watchful eye on it.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul
In a U2U, DK said to me that he would be going back to his retreat where his friends were on the 26th August.

Barring another fall from a roof, it appears we will have no further input from DK on the matter, which is a shame becasue this is an intruiging subject.

Paul, do you have anything that you can elaborate on, that DK might have shared? Or any knowledge on aforementioned subject in general?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join