It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revisiting a Prophesy of Lights in the Sky and a warning by a fellow poster!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
DgTempe! Where are you? I know that you would have something to add to the last several posts, is all ok or what? We care and hope you respond soon, or well have to send out the Calvary!

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
DgTempe! Where are you? I know that you would have something to add to the last several posts, is all ok or what? We care and hope you respond soon, or well have to send out the Calvary!

She posted to one of my threads yesterday, so I know she's still alive. But, like you, I too wonder why she isn't responding here. I deem this thread, very important and am glad she opened it. Wasn't her Mom coming in?

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by janasstar

That would make sense... I know that she is very busy with her job and also is chasing her grand-kids around most of the time, but yes I am surprised she hasn't checked in here for a while still the same. I want to know her opinion on DK heading back to the boon docks didn't he state that he would not be leaving until he had seen the signs? Does this mean that he has and that we need to be vigilant for the coming DK scenario to begin?

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

That's one of many things that I would have liked the opportunity to have asked DK. It is strange that he should have left so far ahead of schedule. I also would like to ask DG what signs she saw that caused her to re-open this post. Do you know anything about this?

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   

We have millions of ships stationed in the skies above your planet, ready to instantly lift you off at the first warning of your planet’s beginning to tilt on its axis. When this occurs, we have only a very short time segment in which we can lift you from the surface before great tidal waves will lash your coastlines. These waves can be as deep as five miles or more. They will subsequently cover much of your land masses. Your melting polar ice caps are contributing greatly to the inequal balance of the orb itself.

We are very experienced in the evacuation of populations of planets! It would be grand if this were not necessary to be true, but alas, it is not even all that uncommon for many various reasons. We will stick to yours and what you might expect.

That is just a short exerpt from Ashtars latest release:

www.fourwinds10.com...

Good to know they will lift us all in the darkest night to come.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by janasstar
Paul, do you have anything that you can elaborate on, that DK might have shared? Or any knowledge on aforementioned subject in general?

Hi Janasstar,
He mainly just re-itterated what he'd said previously regarding lights in the sky, and that he was offering a sincere warning and had nothing to gain from doing so.
He also went into why he decided to leave originally (back in jan i think), which was because of a sighting of UFOs accompanied by a strange noise witnessed by his wife (this is detailed with pics in one of his posts from back then too i believe).
He invited any questions I might have - to which I replied with plenty - but he never got back to me and hasn't been online since.

To the best of my concise knowledge, DK was outlining a plot with ominous parallels to Project Bluebeam, that is a plot to create the illusion of an apocolyptic event, voice of god and other apiritions (rapture/ufo invasion), which would in turn create chaos, cast nations and religions against one another in war, bring about huge depopulation, the erradication of religion, and usher in a dictatorial global order.

Another thread in this web ofintrigue: -
If you research Project Bluebeam on the net, you'll see the name of Serge Monast, a Canadian journalist who originally claimed to have uncovered the plot. He promised to deliver evidence, but died of a heart attack before he could do so. His colleague also died of a heart attack, and their journals were never found. Spooky.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I dont know but i will tell you something. I think that guy had something in that story we may be witnessing now.

I never saw Dark Knights prediction about the moon setting twice. He did however mention that the sign he was told to look for was 7 lights forming a circle with one light in the middle. I can't remember the video, but David Serada (not sure on spelling) has a black and white NASA video with 7 UFOs that light up one by one in order making a circle and one very bright UFO in the middle out shinning the other 7 above Earth atmoshere. When I saw that, I remembered what he said. It looked exactly like what he discribed and drew in one of his posts. Freaky.

Not to mention the stuff about Planet X
Here is another awesome video about Surviving Planet X fly-by.
Here

If you believe Dark Knights predictions and timing of these events that "seem" to happening along the lines of what he said, then where he moved to (Tebet?). He would certainly be used to living off the land if anyone would survive the Planet X theroy. But who knows. Everyone's gotta go sooner or later. We'll find out if this is all true in a few years.

[edit on 18-9-2007 by Quazi176]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
!!!

I've been here lurking, i have been working many many hours and i dont get home until 7 or 8pm

I am very much interested in this thread that is why i decided to bring it back to life with the mods permission.

This is a subject tht has raised much attention here at ATS and as i post this some of my friends here are working on something very interesting, something i am trying to partake in but havent had the time.
They want my soul at work!

Anyway, i do hope this thread stays alive and there is something else: I had a dream maybe 2 months ago that an object was pulsating when i look in the sky, it had pulsating white lights in a circle and in the middle was a big white light. It made a terryfing sound- like you hear in maybe a classic UFO movie.
Lately i have been dreaming a lot about lights in the sky. Just dreams, i have only seen one suspicious object in my life, i called the police department and they told me to take a valium and go to bed.

In any case, my absense is just an overabundance of work coupled with the fact my son got custody of the kids and guess who's watching them.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
If I remember correctly the OP placed emphasis on the word Knight. As is Dark Knight, not Dark Night.

I wonder what meaning that could behold?

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   

n any case, my absense is just an overabundance of work coupled with the fact my son got custody of the kids and guess who's watching them.

And here I was imagining you as a sweet young thing.
Welcome to "Grandparents Club".

Even though I am not much for believing D4K, this thread is interesting, in that I expect his "proof" tp be as absent as he himself has become.

I know that he was a charismatic writer, and easy to accept. But the truth is, he had the same message as so many others. And when I once tried to corner him on something I could nail down as evidence, he faded out.

Now I don't say that there is no reason to not watch the skies, or to be prepared for bad times, I just feel that his version of the "great truth" was mostly in his own mind.

Still, it doesn't hurt to be mindful, and to watch and see how close he was/is to the things we see and hear.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
If I remember correctly the OP placed emphasis on the word Knight. As is Dark Knight, not Dark Night.

I wonder what meaning that could behold?

You know, I've wondered this very thing myself! The thread had already been closed when I was reading it, but I noticed that not one person ever asked him about it. There were too many interferences of the sort, that were pushing him to reveal sources, after he said a zillion times, that he had already revealed all that he could on that subject. Some people are thick!
Had the thread not been closed, I would have been asking him questions of that sort, instead of making him feel like a worm, for trying to do what he thought was right. Some people do not understand standards.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Seems like he was hinting that it might be 'some one's' code name.....or I thought, perhaps something along the lines of 'Project Dark Knight'.......but most of google's returns for that is in reference to a Batman movie.....lol.

But in looking for something on "Dark Knight", I did run across something else in another thread...about a "Black Knight". May have nothing to do with our Dark Knight, but as I read it out of curiosity, I noticed some similarities to DK's mysterious tale.....and some of those posting there mentioned the similarities to DK's story, as well.

The thread author mentions a book written by science fiction author Philip K. Dick, and an 'alien' object (satellite) said to be observed during the sputnik era.....and that Dick claimed to be contacted by this satellite...

.....writings indicated he received visions, and seemed to interpret the experience and object in somewhat Christian religious terms, in addition to strange communications and diagrams he couldn't interpret.

source
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Black Knight is the name given to a radar blip discovered in 1960. This mystery satellite was found in a polar orbit, something neither the US nor the Soviets had accomplished. It was several times larger and several times heavier than anything capable of being launched with 1960 rockets. It shouldn't have been there, but it was.

...and this

It was strongest at night. Dick would lie in bed unable to sleep, watching the light show. He compared it to a rapid-fire succession of modern paintings ...... At one point he wondered if Soviet scientists were working with the aliens on psychotronics experiments. He thought they might be beaming images at him...

source
www.excludedmiddle.com...

Dick kept a journal, ( most of it is unpublished ) by the name, "Exegesis", about his visions....
en.wikipedia.org...(book)

Was he crazy?.....Is it all or part fiction?? Or might it be the 'inspiration' for a name given to some later black op project.... involving reverse engineered alien technology??

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by frayed1

I did get the feeling that D4rk Kn1ght was insinuating that the name came from something about the project or technology or plan to perpetrate this world-wide illusion.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
reply to post by frayed1

I did get the feeling that D4rk Kn1ght was insinuating that the name came from something about the project or technology or plan to perpetrate this world-wide illusion.

I don't know if it's just me, but I keep trying to make something of the spelling of his username. with the 4 in d4rk and the 1 inserted in kn1ght. Anyone have any ideas on that. frayed1 is pretty sharp about these things. She's always been a dynamo of info on my threads. Don't know where she gets her info, but she digs deep.
Also, I was checking out a new website that mentions some of these same topics. They have a discussion forum open and is led by a native american man who seems to be pretty knowledgeable about a lot of things. These subjects are barely breaking surface, because there is some jerk in there bringing up something about edgar a poe and shadow man. Don't see how it's related, but truspiritstar is a very patient person.
here is an excert taken from the site:

Hi Tru, me again. Liked your answer so much, I decided to ask some more questions.
I am familiar with Project blue beam. I am a member of a website called www.abovetopsecret.com and there has been recent threads there possibly connecting a new warning called, 'Prophecy of Lights' with the project blue beam and 'the NWO. Do you think they are all related? Do you think that if aliens exist, that this is when they will reveal themselves?

here is the link if anyone is interested:

www.freewebs.com...

[edit on 9/23/2007 by janasstar]

[edit on 9/23/2007 by janasstar]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Would this be one of 'the' lights ( a test run of the equipment?).....or is this a natural phenomenon ??

video.mail.ru...

It was posted by bridas in his thread "Five suns phenomenon in Kazakhstan"...they give a good argument for the natural occurrence side, but it's like nothing I've ever seen........read the whole thread here:

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Here is a thread I just posted and there is video evidence I recorded today that proves what d4rk Kn1ght said is the truth. If you want any more info just click on the thread.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   
With so much military secrecy to the ufo phenomenon I can see why they refuse to disclose if they have an alternate agenda which would entail this kind of covert planned operation to depopulate. I just wanted to also remind anyone that did not go to the link on the original page of this thread to do so and click on the link and read Dark4Knights thread. It scared the pants off me the first time.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   
If you guys read what DK said about the whole thing --- carefully --- you'll find that he personally knows little else about this. He stressed the significance of 'Knight with a 'K'' because his source specifically stressed it.

If we take DK at his word, he is relaying information provided to him by a very knowledgable, trusted and well-connected dying gentleman. That person provided what details he knew and he --- not DK --- stressed the whole 'K'night issue.

As for the '1' and '4'... who knows? DK?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I have personally experienced this. It was like an am talk radio slightly out of frequency. Also had the flu and was febrile. So who knows.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join