It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revisiting a Prophesy of Lights in the Sky and a warning by a fellow poster!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   
BTW Mr. Knight, did a Mod. and you get together as per your thread thats was closed? If so who was the Mod?

Roper

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
2007 -2011, weird sightings / sounds visons in the sky. People notice more and more - world gets a bit jittery about this all, then the dark knight. Oct 28th 2011.

Just thought I'd google that date. came up with this:

None of the previous cycles have ended. All of them are still in effect and all of them are in their respective 7th day except for the Galactic cycle which enters it's 7th day on November 3rd 2010. All of the cycles end on the same day October 28th 2011. This is on 13 Ahau on the Mayan Tzolkin calendar.

Source Site

D4rk Kn1ght are you familiar with the Mayan calender apocalypse prophecies?

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
No i was not, but thank you very much for that link you posted...thats some interesting stuff he has to say.

pity he has passed away, or it would be worth paying to go seek him out.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
So I have a few questions.

Are you saying that "They" will kill us themselves or that We will do it to each other?

And when does this start I know you said Oct 28th 2011 but is that starting at like Midnight the 27th and going all day? or does it start sundown Oct. 28th going through to sunrise next day or longer?

I'll tell you, you're convincing, and while i still don't believe anything is going to happen never hurts to know a bit does it? i'll post this on my blog if you don't mind? more people should know, or atleast read this so that if for some reason something does happen they can think "hey wait, didn't Tibris say something about this"

[edit on 11-8-2007 by Tibris]

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roper
BTW Mr. Knight, did a Mod. and you get together as per your thread thats was closed? If so who was the Mod?

Roper

My question hasn't been answered. This in it's self shouts at me.

Roper

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Roper

Roper

No I never got together with the Mod from ATS.

Oh and as for missing just ONE out of many questions I apologise..

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
DK, thanks for responding to my previous question.
One more...

add into this a man in the defense establishment working on sattelites and space war is nick named DARK KNIGHT

Can you tell us more about the operative nic-named Dark Knight and the significance of the term?

[edit on 12-8-2007 by Shar_Chi]

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Roper

Roper

O.k. Roper, you are entitled to your own opinion.

At the same time, we are entitled to ours.

We are on this thread to see what DK has to say, NOT what you have to say, so give it a break. We will not let this thread be done like the original was done.

If you want to debunk him, fine...go start your own thread.

No, you don't have to put any store in what he says, and no one is forcing you to continue looking at this thread.

You have made your opinion very clear and we get what your trying to say...now let us form our OWN opinions.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowEyes

Roper

Roper

O.k. Roper, you are entitled to your own opinion.

At the same time, we are entitled to ours.

We are on this thread to see what DK has to say, NOT what you have to say, so give it a break. We will not let this thread be done like the original was done.

If you want to debunk him, fine...go start your own thread.

No, you don't have to put any store in what he says, and no one is forcing you to continue looking at this thread.

You have made your opinion very clear and we get what your trying to say...now let us form our OWN opinions.

ROTFLMAO OK cousin I'll back off. But first just one last question for DK to answer.

This is from DK thread page 12, date 9-12-'06 time 7:36 AM.

"Oh my goodness me. I don't believe my own claims? I have a moderator of this board coming for a meet so they can get the fuller picture, including proof of who I am and how much I and others have to lose if we are rumbled early...."

Question. DK Who is the moderator????

Roper

[edit on 12-8-2007 by Roper]

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Does it really matter? He's off in the wilderlands of Nepal again soon enough anyways, so i find it unlikely that an ATS mod is going to go trekking out there to find him.

Out of Curiosity, DK, What do you think of the recent global developments, specifically Russia and Canada beefing up their military considerably, the developements in Pakistan, etc. Do you think they are tying into what you predicted? Is this why you headed out sooner?

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Roper,
sorry friend no go. We didn't meet because of life 'things', so why hassle them for more info they don't have ?

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by D.E.M.
Does it really matter? He's off in the wilderlands of Nepal again soon enough anyways, so i find it unlikely that an ATS mod is going to go trekking out there to find him.

Out of Curiosity, DK, What do you think of the recent global developments, specifically Russia and Canada beefing up their military considerably, the developements in Pakistan, etc. Do you think they are tying into what you predicted? Is this why you headed out sooner?

The global game continues apace doesn't it ? but this military mad rush was totaly forseen once the US took A'stan and Iraq. It however has no bearing on my leaving, nor does it affect my life out in the wilds.

One thing I will say is that the people trekking are very aware of it all, as most cross through India and into Nepal - and having an unstable Pakistan near by doesn't make sleep easy for some - but, the main worry here is actually global warmimg - yep kid you not, global warming.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shar_Chi
One more...

add into this a man in the defense establishment working on sattelites and space war is nick named DARK KNIGHT

Can you tell us more about the operative nic-named Dark Knight and the significance of the term?

OK, as I have stated many, many times before, I started rolling around net forums such as ATS looking for more info about a topic, the topic being the dark knight.

The project is we believe the plan for nothing short of total global population decrease using advanced warfare technology against humanity.

This plan is to use project thoughts, sounds, feelings, visions and then cause absolute collapse of social and economic order to result in a complete new field of play. During this event you will be bombarded with images / sounds / sensations of an 'alien / UFO' attack / invasion /disaster/ religious visions over head / Gods voice talking to the people ect ect ect , but in reality, it will be the people who control this tech that are bombing the crap out of us all to cause total and utter collapse and chaos.

Now, a man, in the defence establishment, working on major advanced satellite tech for both civ and military uses is nick named dark knight for his unusual approach to 'life' ...... sorry but that floors me - We get the dark knight warning, and then we find that it is used for a defense tech expert involved with satellites ?

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
TO ROPER I started this thread, without the consent of anyone but myself.

No mod was involved, nor was the original author involved.

I brought the thread back (see the 1st post) because people are claiming to see things in the sky and i thought about this thread.

Its been a very nice a civil thread all along, and i'd like to keep it that way, please.

I am sure the mods would appreciate your cooperation so that we may continue discussing things in a nice and civilized manner.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Dgtempe,
I am sorry that my presence in your thread has derailed it some what, but as you can see, i did come in to answer any and all questions people have.

I also in ATS have a thread about 6 pictures of unusual lights in the sky over Oxfordshire during this brief trip to England.

Kind regards, DK.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght

Originally posted by Shar_Chi
One more...

OK, as I have stated many, many times before, I started rolling around net forums such as ATS looking for more info about a topic, the topic being the dark knight.

The project is we believe the plan for nothing short of total global population decrease using advanced warfare technology against humanity.

This plan is to use project thoughts, sounds, feelings, visions and then cause absolute collapse of social and economic order to result in a complete new field of play. During this event you will be bombarded with images / sounds / sensations of an 'alien / UFO' attack / invasion /disaster/ religious visions over head / Gods voice talking to the people ect ect ect , but in reality, it will be the people who control this tech that are bombing the crap out of us all to cause total and utter collapse and chaos.

Now, a man, in the defence establishment, working on major advanced satellite tech for both civ and military uses is nick named dark knight for his unusual approach to 'life' ...... sorry but that floors me - We get the dark knight warning, and then we find that it is used for a defense tech expert involved with satellites ?

D4rk Kn1ght, what you are describing sounds exactly like the alleged NASA 'Project Bluebeam' program.

In the 90's a journalist by the name of Serge Monast supposedly uncovered details of this. He gave lectures, warnings, and promised to deliver evidence of Project Bluebeam. He and his colleague died, both of 'heart attacks' within weeks of each other, and before they had chance to deliver what evidence they claimed to have. Spooky.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Roper,

I did not mean to come off rude to you. I dont do that. I'm very sorry if i caused hard feelings.
I have the feeling we are talking about different things- i'm not sure.
In any case, i apologize, you were not derailing this thread or being un-civilized at all.
I think my hormones are out of whack or something.

Please forgive me.

DG~

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Roper,

I did not mean to come off rude to you. I dont do that. I'm very sorry if i caused hard feelings.
I have the feeling we are talking about different things- i'm not sure.
In any case, i apologize, you were not derailing this thread or being un-civilized at all.
I think my hormones are out of whack or something.

Please forgive me.

DG~

Forgiven.

Roper

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
This is the eniter contents of a U2U Roper has sent me.

I want every one to see it so they can judge for themselves the hassle I get from people in my U2U box.

Roper,
sorry friend no go. We didn't meet because of life 'things', so why hassle them for more info they don't have ?

What are you doing? Writing a book, posting a few blurry details to see how it will be believed?

Roper

No Roper, im not writing a book, i have no plans or more importantly the ability to.

I am getting out a warning, posted my piece, and now have made my peace.

No book, no dvd, no talks, no speeches, no nothing.

Oh and the next U2U you send me like that i will class as internet harrasement. Is that clear enough for you ? Good.

You or any one else has any thing nasty to say, be brave enough to say it in the forum.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I'm just wondering...If they are going to use a 'psychological technology' to cause mass chaos, fear, death (making you want to commit suicide?), then surely the single best defence is to use sensory deprivation.

The same methods we use to 'torture' people to attain information (think Guantanamo Bay) could be used to disrupt any 'Blue Beam' style attack. Wear a thickly padded boiler suit, thick gloves, ear plugs, heavy blindfolding or padded bag over the head, so your entire body is covered, to absorb all sensory information and subdue the senses. Top that off with a few Diazepam and I can't see how their attacks would be succesful.

Just a thought.

[edit on 13/8/07 by Chupa101]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join