It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revisiting a Prophesy of Lights in the Sky and a warning by a fellow poster!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roper
What would the stars look like pointing up at the equator? We all have seen some very good photo-shop lately.

Roper

I've started a new thread.

Yes, the stars would look different in different places on earth and with different exposure times. The pics on that site have really long exposure times(in minutes).

The image in question has somewhat short exposure, may be a few seconds, so the stars don't produce trails, they move very less, but the ufo does.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   
okay what happened to the post on page three, it seems half of them aren't there?

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
This thread is all messed up it goes>>>>>>> waaaay off to the right.

It must be someone's avatar???

Mods, can it be fixed? thank you.

Or is it just me?

Its ok now

Must be a glitch i have or something.

[edit on 8-8-2007 by dgtempe]

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Thanks for helping me see that it was indeed some place else that I read the part about the Voices Mimicing our loved ones and not to be fooled. That is just sick.
I was outside just now and was thinking if something really catastrophic like this was to happen, to have a pre made plan with loved ones would be good. Perhaps a special code. But then how would you know if the code was not read from your mind. I mean how could you not open your bunker to your loved ones?
I just cant help wondering if RFID will have something to do with this? If you are chipped you get killed or maybe if you are not chipped you get killed.
I kind of could have gone without hearing this thread

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   
From his posts, I recall that D4rk Kn1ght had a clear disdain for Verichip, XMark and RFID in general.

Although he never mentioned it directly, I assume that the scenario he described involved a misuse of, or manupulative broadcast to these chips to trigger psycological effects and/or misperception in the 'chipped' population. Oddly, before this year, I'd given no credance to the possibly of mass RFID chipping, but this year has seen a small but sure infiltration of this technology into the public domain, mainly in the commercial sector, for 'security' and 'monitoring' purposes, which I do find creepy.

To try and summarise what I reckon DK was trying to warn us of, although its difficult to interpret what he was getting at accurately as there was no clue of an overall motive for it:-

A plot to simulate a possibly Alien Invasion, or other cataclysmic (maybe biblical) event, along the lines of 'Project Bluebeam', using holographic projection, undisclosed aviation technology, and manipulation of subjective perception using radio broadcast to implanted RFID chips.

I neither believe or outright dismiss what DK proported, or that a similar scenario could ever come to pass.

A 'project bluebeam' type scenario is not outside the realms of possiblilty:
The mechanisms to deliver the illusion - HARRP, RFID, Holographics, Undisclosed aviation tech.
The motive: NWO etc
The social pre-conditioning: The (fabricated IMO) UFO phenomena, hype, hollywood-isation of the past 50 odd years
And last but not least, the world is not short of horrible enough bar stewards to actually implement such a plan.

So, although not many of us are packing our survival kits and heading for the hills, the basis of such a hypothetical situation in the realm of faint possibility renders it perfectly justified in a forum like this, and worthy of regard and hypothetical debate.

[edit on 9-8-2007 by Paul]

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
While i do not believe DK's Predictions, I must say that now all of us that have read this thread are much better off should something happen. In response to the Idea about RFID, that's why i never intend to get that done, even if the government mandates it I'd find some ways around it If for no other reason then i would rather not have the Government Knowing my exact whereabouts at all times.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
It will change everything so drastically.
And the sad part is that it will be community leaders and the people we look up to that will make obvious displays of righteousness by wearing the chips. The mass following will be exponential.
Remember the reason most of us have gathered here ATS is because we have the ability to form an original thought and are not so completely fooled by what the media, the politicians and the churches spoon feed the moral majorities on a daily basis.
The thing is can we figure out just how this plan can be avoided on an individual basis? Remember he states that the world will go on , not all will perish after the Dark knight. But those left will be subject to even more control after this or any other event of this magnitude. So to chip or not to chip?
You cannot go out and live in the wilderness hiding for the rest of your lives. I can see avoiding the big battle, but after that will you be hunted down to make you comply? With what? With who?

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
It will change everything so drastically.
...... and are not so completely fooled by what the media, the politicians and the churches spoon feed the moral majorities on a daily basis.

The Churches, well some and hopefully most warn about this sort of thing.

It' in Revelations after all. I don't think this is what DK is talking about. I haven't got a clue what he is talking about. It's just a "scare everyone thread".

Roper

[edit on 9-8-2007 by Roper]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Originally posted by itikins

The scariest part that keeps going through my head is the part about it being able to mimic the voices of loved ones and not to answer the door for anyone.

Ooo freaky, I don't remember seeing that. I might try reading through the thread again
Ok, if this is true I ALSO need to go thru all his threads again

That is more than freaky.

DO NOT, under ANY circumstances, once you are safe and sound, open your doors. You will hear your loved ones crying out for you, you will see them out side of your places of refuge (thats if you can see out - I err to the view that no window is a good move) you will feel every thing and see every thing they want you to.
IT WILL NOT BE REAL.

There, now, thanks DG for the revisit. Im in the UK for a small while. I have bad news for implosion as well, a whole thread with 6 brand new, non - cropped / resized images of strange stuff in the skies last night.

I see it, my camera sees it, so guess your just not looking up enough implosion. Oh and as for being full of it... far from it, im trying to prod some folks here into thinking about maybe planning a little bit to stay out of harms way for a while.

DK.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght

I see it, my camera sees it, so guess your just not looking up enough implosion. Oh and as for being full of it... far from it, im trying to prod some folks here into thinking about maybe planning a little bit to stay out of harms way for a while.

DK.

Hey DK wazzup.
Ive got a question for you, if you may answer I would be happy, first I must apologise I havent read everything you have written.

Anyway, I live in London, if I were to ignore your warning and stay here, living with my family, going out etc. What would happen to me, Im not sure what I need to be afraid of.

[edit on 10-8-2007 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
OK real quick in a nutshell.

2007 -2011, weird sightings / sounds visons in the sky. People notice more and more - world gets a bit jittery about this all, then the dark knight. Oct 28th 2011.

makes an atomic war look like childs play were the words used to describe the coming event.

'they' will make it a world wide catalysmic event, destroying vast areas of civilisation in a short, savage attack.

It will be electrical in nature, using methods of projecting visions in the sky above, sounds INSIDE your mind via focused and targeted weaponry to correspond with the visions, and many, many other things as well.

We will be led to believe we are in some kind of disaster, world wide, when i reality it will all be in our minds, they, humans will be doing every thing we see and hear, and causing vast depopulation to take place.

this is why i am out in the boonies - oh and to the poster who said you cannot hide forever / no, thats very true, we all die some day. i am hiding where they havent even found the yeti, so fat chances of finding me.

My friends in tibet are well, we see and contact each other in India from time to time, and they will join us in 2008 to reside with us in nepal.

dgtmpe, thanks for your time and allowing me to post this, as some folks seem to see me as a hoaxer / joker.

Folks, last time i ever going to say this : No joke, no hoax, no play time. On the 28th of the 10th, 2011, be very, VERY far away from civilisation - what happens that night will not be pretty nor nice.

DK.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Phoenix.

'they', the peeps going to create this, are going to use your mind against you. Some how they know what drives us, knows what we fear, know what we cannot handle.

This is what we are going to face.

We will see visions in the skies, voices / commands in our minds, and see things / feel things / experience things that are not ever going to be real, and all the time this is going on, us causing chaos gets them into 'depopulation' mode, leaving the world a very different place in the morning.

signs, lights, visions, sounds...its all in their plan. us being prepped for it isn't in their plans though.

hence my very deeply heartfelt warnings.

D.K.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Hey guys,
You were talking about the microchip, so I though you might be interested in this thread from the news forum.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght

signs, lights, visions, sounds...its all in their plan. us being prepped for it isn't in their plans though.

hence my very deeply heartfelt warnings.

D.K.

Ok thanks for that, now im going to have nightmares.

Im not sure if all this is true, but I will take your warning. And if I feel for some reason closer to the time, that it might be true, I may take a holiday to somewhere with less people maybe. Who knows, whatever happens, Ill try my best to survive, because I love life haha.

Good Luck, oh and will they have internet where your going, I guess not, is it like in the middle of nowhere, or is it more like a little town. Because If I did believe this, I would have no idea where to go.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Hi DK!
Are you saying that they know now, or they are planning this? I do believe 'they' have planted many succeful seeds into the population that has slowly stained our society.

Kinda like a whole world of our own personal Jerry Springer shows, and they're behind the scenes laughing. God, when you have no money and no allies it definitely sucks thinking about this, but......

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
They can already from aircraft above you make you hear see feel stuff that is not there.
They admit that much on the net themselves.

During gulf war 1, they were going to use 'the voice of God' to scare the living crap out of the Iraqi soldiers. The top brass said they never did - Iraqi prisoners say they did... hhmmm guess who i believe ?
Oh the voice of God is a super heated plasma ball that carries sound in its frequency range. This way they can make it 'talk to you' like Gods voice from a great big shiny orb of plasma... and they admit they can do this !!

Add to this all the 1960's elf work to make voices appear inside minds (again, they admit they can do this )... add in HAARP and its massive, world spanning elf transmission capabilities, add into this a man in the defense establishment working on sattelites and space war is nick named DARK KNIGHT......... no, I believe 100 % what i got told...

What every one else does is their own business. you were warned after all.

: )

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by nowayreally
Hi DK!
Are you saying that they know now, or they are planning this? I do believe 'they' have planted many succeful seeds into the population that has slowly stained our society.

Kinda like a whole world of our own personal Jerry Springer shows, and they're behind the scenes laughing. God, when you have no money and no allies it definitely sucks thinking about this, but......

Look, believe me, when i started, a few years back recruiting folks for our trip out to the boonies, they laughed in my face. Now, oh no's! look he was right - 10 years ago i flagged ID cards and chips. 10 years ago. Now people are starting to see the light.

Your allies will grow, your friends will grow, or they will fall away. Care not a jot about those that fall, care about those who stand firm with you.

DK.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roper

I don't think this is what DK is talking about. I haven't got a clue what he is talking about. It's just a "scare everyone thread".

Roper

[edit on 9-8-2007 by Roper]

Its no scare every one thread roper, but hey, have you even read it through ?

I am talking about a mechanical /electrical device system that makes you hear / see / feel things that are not there. im talking about machines that make visions appear in the sky above us. i am talking about a manipulated war driven forward by such devices, I am talking about depopulation through the use of extreme savagery against us by those who are in power.

I am talking about a man made catastrophic event.

Clear enough ?
good. : )

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   
DK, what sort of world do u expect to emerge to in 2012?

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Well, from my home, there is nothing bar mountains, green pasture and a few nepalese farmers / sherpa families.

This event is going to ravage mankind - aimed at 85 % reductions, so, for the want of a better word, an empty world.

We have sat, discussed this with some of the villagers (calling it a village is like calling a tabby cat a lion) and actually they see the same things.

However, we all agree on one thing. However bad it gets, it will be a million times worse for those who remained in the cities, those who survived to 'live' under their plans. We know we will become hunter / foragers, we understand this, as do our friends. All told, a small 'tribe' has now formed, us, a few extra trekkers, two german women who joined us, and the villagers.

We may die early, we may get sick, may fall off a cliff into a raging river, but, as my wife says, we will die free under the stars and without chains on our ankles.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join