It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revisiting a Prophesy of Lights in the Sky and a warning by a fellow poster!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
This is a closed thread, but it may have something that others may want to see and evaluate!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It was written last year by a member who felt sure that there would be amazing things happening in the sky starting in 2007.

Maybe we could read that thread and post our comments here.

What do you think, seeing that we are seeing lots of activity in the sky?

MODS- I think you will understand why this is important. Thanks!

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
wHERE IS dARKnight now ????? Did he ever pack up and go ???

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I dont know but i will tell you something. I think that guy had something in that story we may be witnessing now.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Being that I am pretty new to ATS yet, I just come upon this thread the other day and read it. I personally don't know what to make of it, but I have to say I am not going to discredit any of his predictions. This is supposed to be the year things start in motion. And I believe next year 2008 is when they are heading out. i for one wish them the best of luck.

I hope this thread can be more civil than the way DK's went.

This is a closed thread, but it may have something that others may want to see and evaluate!!

Right! Being that were now in the time frame, Some of the newer members might want to take the time to read this . If anything for information purposes only. If some of these visions,sounds ect.. start happening at least the information will be out there. I think that was probably the original intention as stated by DK for coming forward. To each His/Her own . just my 2.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
The OP is still around. Last login was July of this year, I believe.
I know the thread was closed and why but I would have kept insisting on the identity of the person that he got the information from. If and it is a big IF what the OP believes to be true, just coming to ATS to supposedly help a few people isn't fair now was it?

If someone so wholeheartedly believes in something then they shouldn't shy away when other ridicule them. They should try to warn and save as many people as possible. I personally would do just that.

Just my thoughts.

[edit on 8/3/2007 by bobafett1972]

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I know there was another thread related to this one , and he posted pics on it and said that this was his signal to go....not sure if he went though as Im nearly certain I saw thread of his quite recently on here.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Coo
I know there was another thread related to this one , and he posted pics on it and said that this was his signal to go....not sure if he went though as Im nearly certain I saw thread of his quite recently on here.

AH..yes the circle of seven light with the eighth in the middle. the outer spin counter clockwise direction. I believe that was his sign to get out. he drew a picture and pasted it and then someone else found I believe STS 80 infrared footage of the same formation......

I think anyway

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Disregard.

My bad

[edit on 8/3/2007 by bobafett1972]

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   
DK has recently posted on ATS. I remember reading his thread and wondering about his topic from last year about the lights, etc. in the sky. I believe that what he described is related to a theory floating around about something called 'Operation Bluebeam'....or something close to that.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Well he did say he was leaving in 2009 i beleive. So he's probably still around.

If we can keep this thread civil, i think its worthwhile to keep an eye on all the reports about lights in the sky- this guy may have had something after all.

I hope he logs in and posts here! Maybe he can share more of his knowledge.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Well he did say he was leaving in 2009 i beleive. So he's probably still around.

Not to step on your toes dgtempe but in a latter thread he posted this.

Originaly posted by D4RK Kn1ght
Note* I sat down with the wife this evening, showed her both the pieces and asked her opinion. She has a pivotal yes or no vote as far as moving out soon goes ( a 2008 move out, not 2009 as origionaly planned) and she look at them both and said ' and ? '. She pointed to the NASA footage, and said that if we were to go by one piece of debunked footage, we would live to regret it, and i agree totaly with her. So its a continued 2008 move out. She also said that OK some one hoaxed a film? big deal - did it mean NASA hoaxed its footage?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
My personal opinion on his prophecies is that he was just to trusting of that dying man, I know that he believed he was the most trustworthy person he'd ever met, but I think that it's tantamount to brainwashing. If I were to get on tomorrow and tell you all that my dying friend told me that in 2009 a giant space ship with a Japanese Jesus on-board was coming and it would mean that soon we would all soon be ruled by reptilians, and I knew all this was true because my friend never told a lie in his life, and used to work in high places, but this was all said on his deathbed, would you believe me?

Maybe i don't understand what's any different about Darkknights prophecies, so you could explain it better?

Now to address the OP, yes we've seen an increase in UFO sightings, but that doesn't mean his prophesies are coming true, He said we'd know what we were seeing when we saw it, as far as i can tell it's the same UFO's that we've seen. so until i see something conclusive i'll stand by.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Ive just read a recent DK post , he said he did pack up and clear out to a remote region but has returned to home again for a few weeks after having a bit of an accident.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Lights in the sky posted on Coast to Coastwww.coasttocoastam.com...

Read the caption, please and tell me what you think of this one.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tibris
My personal opinion on his prophecies is that he was just to trusting of that dying man, I know that he believed he was the most trustworthy person he'd ever met, but I think that it's tantamount to brainwashing...

And you are entitled to that opinion. What none of us know is who this gentleman was. Was he just some run-of-the-mill-Joe-Blow or did he have a particularly plugged-in background? Clearly, the information was deemed compelling enough and the person credible enough to casue DK and his colleagues to entirely restructure their lives and futures. That is pretty significant.

Now, is it true? We have no way of knowing that. The information is out there. If events begin to surface this year and into next that parallel what DK provided you have two choices: Write it off as a sheer coincidence OR consider that perhaps DK's source was knowledgeable about something (not good) that was going to happen.

basically, we're all in wait-and-see mode.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   
The threads about UFO false flags, including the project blue beam related discussions represent a wise forum time investment indeed. They raise an awareness about the possibilities which lay ahead. I'm sure DK believes in his heart that the devastation wreaked by Blue Beam / Dark Knight is going to be unimaginable. He sees the plan and envisages only one outcome. He's made a fair choice, and leads a lifestyle I can certainly appreciate.

Something I've learnt from history, is that the folks in charge of this mean business. I realised that on 911. They really are wholly committed to their great work, and I can't see anything short of Fulfords ninjas from stopping them.
However, not to despair! It's worth remembering that even the best laid plans may come unstuck, with Murphy's Law working in our favour for once.

A few positive points that aren't discussed as much:

* Never in the past has such a diabolical plan had so much coverage in advance or anticipation by the masses. This alone makes the task exponentially more risky. 911 has gotten real messy, it was never expected to be as widely understood as it currently is. It creates a scenario where compartmentalised insiders may see the bigger picture & feel obliged to break ranks.

* If we are to believe such an event will occur, then it was planned many decades ago, and things have become dramatically more complex since then.

* Neither does it take into account the reaction of the real visitors. I personally feel this is most likely a vain attempt to influence our perception of the 'watchers' rather than control them.

* I feel it's lose / lose for the powers that be. Once they roll the dice on this, their plan will either fail at a base level, or if it succeeds and they enslave humanity, they'll be immediately stripped of their power & spanked anyway.

* A raised awareness of such matters, leads to a raised consciousness. Focus on making compassionate choices in your life. This is the only way out for humanity, and starts with you.

I believe every sentient race must reach this point and make the same decision our race is making now. We can choose to destroy ourselves and our planet, or choose compassion and join the living universe. I look outside the box and marvel at the time we are living in.

[edit on 5-8-2007 by Shar_Chi]

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   
The vitriolic treatment of that member sharing what he has decided to be of worth as a prophecy is disturbing to me. As Christ pointed out concerning the treatment of prophets by their own people, so we see here when some one shares something sincerely just for the sake of stewardship they are treated with anger and abuse by those who decide to reject the message they are trying to share. I can't understand why, when people decide they find no value in what another values, they can't simply walk away and leave it for others...instead they have to kill the messenger and ridicule the bringer.

As has been said for so many other topics for so many ages...the more things change, the more they stay the same.

[edit on 8-5-2007 by Valhall]

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
That thread got downright nasty. Personal attacks against DK simply for saying what he believed.

I am coming to believe that things are coming to a head as well, will it be bad enough to shade our worst nightmares of WWIII? Not too likely, in my view...do I want to be as far away from it as I can in practicality get? You betcha...not Tibet or Outer Mongolia, but just out of the way.

I'm still not quite sure why all the vitriol directed at Dark Knight.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I wanted to share the post, and start a decent post where folks would just read the prophesy and be curteous about it. It does have something that i felt was worth reading again.

As far as the nastyness of the original- never mind that- we know that's not accepted here - we can redeem ourselves by having a good thread this time around. huh?

So, i think what the OP foretold may or may not be true, but it was worth certainly bringing up again, IMO.

Why discuss the conditions under which a thread was closed?
Lets discuss his prophecy, unless someone has a problem with that.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
The problem I see with his "prediction" about 2007 is that he could have said that about any single year in history and there would be evidence to back it up. Man has been observing strange things in the sky since we first looked up at it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join