It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revisiting a Prophesy of Lights in the Sky and a warning by a fellow poster!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
If any of this is true, then we just need to remember on that night what is about to happen, and when stuff does start happening continue to tell ourselves "It's just a mind game, It's just a mind game" Wouldn't it be a drag for those high up that are trying to create a world of there choosing if people from ATS were all that were left?
I'm sure that's exactly what they want.

Huh I'm the 100th reply, that makes me feel special.

[edit on 15-8-2007 by Tibris]

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
This little 'persuader' was mentioned in another thread,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and I immediately recalled this thread and thought it might fit in with the general theme...

It looks like a flashlight, but emits a strobe light so strong that the instant reaction is one of violent nausea......rendering one helpless. I shudder to think of the effect on those with epilepsy!?

The colours and pulses continuously change, leaving no time for the brain or eyes to adapt. Output and size can be scaled to fit a need.

There is even talk of a 'bazooka' version designed to disable large mobs.

www.metro.co.uk...

While the range might not be on the scale DK is talking about, this might still be in it's infancy....?

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
i understand dk mentioned that we would hear voice in our head, of our loved ones, voice of god that kind of thing. I remembered reading an artical the other day about a device that has been developed by the navy, that does just that, it can project voices into your head. i dont know how reliable the source is, but i have posted it here for you guys to take a look at.

The Other Medusa

does this sound like something they could use to project voices into our heads?

[edit on 17-8-2007 by shaolin_dragon]

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by shaolin_dragon
i understand dk mentioned that we would hear voice in our head, of our loved ones, voice of god that kind of thing. I remembered reading an artical the other day about a device that has been developed by the navy, that does just that, it can project voices into your head. i dont know how reliable the source is, but i have posted it here for you guys to take a look at.

The Other Medusa

does this sound like something they could use to project voices into our heads?

[edit on 17-8-2007 by shaolin_dragon]

According to an Earlier post by DK they already used "The Voice of God" in (I think he said) the first gulf war.

That the government has such tech bothers me, it also gives more credit to DKs story, which I don't want to be true, and still don't believe to be true as it's well into 2007 and I haven't seen anything that i would classify as "Knowing it when I see it" by that I mean DK said we'd know it was happening when we saw it, and I have yet to see any lights in the sky over my city (and I tend to look up at night.) Also, the Lights that are being seen around the world are suppose dot provoke fear according to DK which they provoke for a short time and then people forget (but lights in the sky have been provoking fear for years) so no world wide panic has set in like he claims will happen.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I said that it would start in 2007, and build up through 2009, and the dark knight will be the 28th of Oct, 2011.

Did i or did i not ? the fact that you haven't seen any thing YET, means that we are still in the build up phase as I stated i.e. its still 2007 time frame.

Oh, and as for the government stating they have the kit to make you hear voices in your head.... wonder why they would want that ?

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Read my post has this got anything to do with it? It might be right do some reseach for your selves look closely and see.

NAME OF POST:
Chemtrails and rods type things witnessed please read may help with other things.

This post is currently online right now see if the two stories have some connections.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Read the below. Its from a piece a long long time ago now, and relates to the tech needed to do this type of stuff. Read it with HAARP in mind - air warming device, and it will drop into place a small piece of this puzzle.

##############################################

Source: The Sydney Morning Herald

www.smh.com.au...

February 5, 2000

We are in Baghdad in 1991, and something strange is happening. A hush falls over the city as a huge shimmering face materialises in the sky. Soldiers and citizens prostrate themselves as each hears the voice of Allah, commanding them to overthrow the evil and treacherous Saddam Hussein. Within minutes an angry mob is storming the palace as the guards flee ...

This highly imaginative scenario was proposed by US Air Force (USAF) planners for a bloodless victory in the Gulf conflict. The idea of putting words in God's mouth is not new. In the second century AD Lucian described a statue of the god Aesculapius that spoke to believers, aided by a hidden priest with a speaking tube.

The Baghdad plan involved projecting a giant hologram over Iraq. This kind of projection requires a mirror behind it. The scale of the project dictated a mirror several kilometres across up in space. So far the largest mirror developed has been 30 metres wide and present versions are too small to produce a convincing image at ground level.

Another approach would be to make a mirror out of thin air. When warm air lies on top of cold air, the difference in density is enough to bend light. At higher altitudes, a mirage can make whole landscapes appear in the sky. An artificial mirage could in theory be made by heating the atmosphere with radio waves or microwaves.

The military certainly appears to believe in the potential use of holograms. A USAF think-tank has devised uses ranging from deceptive holographic imaging to the Star Trek-sounding distortion field projector. These are described as useful for strategic deception purposes, particularly against an unsophisticated adversary. They would be projected by a special aircraft, an airborne hologram projector.

Perhaps the nearest current equivalent is the Commando Solo, a modified Hercules festooned with aerials and antennae and carrying pods of classified electronics. It can transmit across the electromagnetic spectrum, including radio and television signals.

The face of God needs a voice. A new technique using microwaves could produce this. When a high-power microwave pulse strikes the human body, a small temperature disturbance occurs, causing an expansion of tissue that can create an acoustic wave. A report from the USAF scientific advisory board says: "With a pulse stream, an internal acoustic field of 5-15KHz can be created which is audible. Thus it may be possible to 'talk' to adversaries in a way which would be most disturbing to them."

The practical difficulties in microwave transmission are formidable. The exact sound perceived depends on the size and shape of the hearer's skull and orientation to the source. Microwaves can be reflected or dampened by solid objects, so God's voice could have the underwater quality of poor radio reception. And would you believe in a God whose voice drops off when you walk behind a lamp-post?

But there were other problems with the plan. Images of Allah are forbidden in Islam. How can you project an image of God when nobody knows what He is supposed to look like?

And the citizens of Baghdad are not superstitious savages, prone to fleeing at the sound of a disembodied voice from a gramophone. They have been exposed to years of computer-generated imagery and flashy special effects. If God's image did appear in the heavens, someone would be bound to suggest it was all done with mirrors.

The Guardian

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
And coupled with this next beauty sent to me.... well folks, im going off and never, ever coming back.

#############################################

Project Blue Beam

Source: Contact
April, 1996

Set to take place this year is the worldwide, simultaneous, Christian Crusade, Billy Graham, all languages audio and video revealing of our "God" in the clouds. This is also known as Operation Blue Beam. It got shut down last year but, to fulfill the expectations of the "people" for a Rapture and Second Coming, etc., there MUST be a visualization in every part of the world - to allow for the ONE WORLD RELIGION.

The "revelation" herein is to stop, look and listen before you jump off the cliff into the arms of an illusion. The "operation" is easy to EXPLAIN and REVEAL technologically.

Holography, a technique for obtaining 3-dimensional images, involves an interference pattern between 2 sets of single-wavelength light waves. A single laser beam is split into two parts, one to illuminate the object, the second part (called the reference beam) is reflected by a mirror. The two beams meet forming an interference pattern, which is developed to form a hologram. This hologram can be used to re-create a 3-dimensional image of the original object. According to a comprehensive report by Canadian investigative journalist, Serge Monast, entitled Project Blue Beam, this holographic technology used in conjunction with hi-tech, mind-control weapons utilizing the effects of radio-frequency waves upon the brain, is capable of projecting an image in the sky and causing collective thought to convince people they are seeing an alien invasion or the second coming of Christ.

The Blue Beam Project will pretend to be the universal fulfillment of the prophecies of old. In principle, it will make use of the sky as a movie screen space-based, laser-generating satellites project simultaneous images to every part of the planet, in every language, in every dialect according to region. Specifically, the show will consist of laser projections of multiple holographic images to different parts of the world, each receiving different images according to predominating regional/national religious faiths. No area will be excluded. With computer animation and sound effects appearing to come from the depths of space, astonished followers of the various creeds will witness their own returned Messiah in spectacularly convincing lifelike realness. The various saviors will then merge into one after "correct" explanations of the mysteries, prophecies, and revelations will have been disclosed. This event will occur at a time of great political and general tumult. [Seems like surely this is a good time to meet those requirements.]

The Blue Beam Project, developed by NASA scientists, consists of 4 parts, 4 steps toward the implementation of the NWO religion with the Antichrist at its head.

First, earthquakes at certain precise locations of the planet will result in new archaeological discoveries, revealing that all religions' basic doctrines have been misunderstood and misinterpreted.

Second, a gigantic 'Space Show' with laser projections of multiple 3-dimensional holographic images worldwide, will appear to be the image of God, speaking in all languages.

Third, electronic telepathy involving ELF, VLF, and LF waves will reach people by the inside of their brains, interlacing and interweaving with the natural thinking to form diffused artificial thought and making each one to believe that God is speaking to them from within their own souls.

Fourth, electronic universal "supernatural" manifestation designed to deceive will create the following illusion: make mankind believe an alien invasion is imminent, make Christians believe a rapture is imminent and the aliens have come to rescue them, and convince all that global satanic supernatural forces and manifestations penetrating worldwide - able to travel through optical fiber, coaxial cable, electric and phone lines - are everywhere and inescapable.
############################################

After reading this my blood ran cold.

I am SO damn glad I am off grid and able to flit in and out till i get 100 % kitted. This is so going to be my last trip back.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
So... what about those that have already made plans to simply ignore the signs in the skies and go about their everyday business? As for the audio hallucinations, well just ignore those too.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Then just hope your whole street, whole city, whole country ignores it too.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by D4rk Kn1ght

So are you saying that this will create a situation like in 28 days later where mass hysteria causes some humans to turn into something else and kill all the humans not affected.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by arius
reply to post by D4rk Kn1ght

So are you saying that this will create a situation like in 28 days later where mass hysteria causes some humans to turn into something else and kill all the humans not affected.

What ? 28 days later is a movie about biological warfare. Where did I ever say that people will 'turn into some thing else and kill all those not affected' ??? not ONCE ever have I stated this, ever.

Create mass illusions both visual tactile and aural ? yes indeed with an aim to cause mass panic / hysteria and such like to cause a collapse of socio /economic order with the aim to create a situation where we are easy to heard and corral into a state of being ? indeed yes.

Biowarfare where humans mutate into flesh eating zombies ? thats for the movies only , sorry.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Has anyone thought about this, I made a thread a little while back about the "Strange lights in the sky decending from the north pole" www.abovetopsecret.com...

Possibly these are the lights in question?

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Not to feed anyones hysterical paranoia, and not that I think any of this will come to pass on a large scale, but there are a few links in another thread that seem related to DK's last couple of posts.

Small Balls of Fire: 3D Animations in Mid-Air Using Plasma Balls

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Renshin,
there is a Hopi prophecy about red glowing skies that last three days, and this marks the point of no return for mankinds demise. The fact that these clouds have appeared is not a good indicator for our longevity here on creation.

Makeitso,
great links, and great articles. Cheers.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   
mm. Don't the Hopi also believe that those that survive though will be taken through a tunnel into the next world? mm I know there's a legend among some Indians involving lights in the sky, then a lot of death by something that resembles radiation and a bomb, and then survivors being taken "Through a tunnel to the next world" they already believe this is the 4th or 5th world, something like that.

Anyway, what I want to know is are these voices going to cause people to kill other people, because if it was the voice of god, you'd think people would say something along the lines of "Hey wait, my god is benevolent, why are we supposed to kill our neighbors?"

If the lights ever sets in on the level you say they will I'll believe you, better late then never right?

Also Weather it's real or not, I have warned my friends and Girlfriend about this, so that's a few more that will realize what's going on if something happens.

[edit on 19-8-2007 by Tibris]

[edit on 19-8-2007 by Tibris]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Create mass illusions both visual tactile and aural ? yes indeed with an aim to cause mass panic / hysteria and such like to cause a collapse of socio /economic order with the aim to create a situation where we are easy to heard and corral into a state of being ? indeed yes.

It is not how these days it is just when.

Thanks for the head up.....godspeed.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Tibris,
even a little bit of preperation can and will save you an aweful lot of trouble when the crunch comes.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by shooterbrody

God speed to you and yours Brody. Yeah its going to get very unpleasent, but if we are armed with the knowledge that there is an other side, and we can survive this if we stand firm, then, well then lets hope your stash and bug out bag are close by for your continuing use.

Regards, DK.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 02:31 AM
link   
DK I ask you please to come forward with the 'exact' details of this future scenario. Please by all means be completely open and honest and hold nothing back.
Now my question, would we be safe in caves? Or are there going to be drones or something wicked that will seek us out in our caves and destroy us?
Also if others know that we are down in the caves will they come and harm us, when before hand they gave us permission to enter their property and caves?
And when will it be safe to go back home? Could you actually hide at home?
We live in the country in a small township of 290ish people.
And finally, what the heck is the bottom line here in layman's terms?
One more question actually, will weapons help or be necessary?

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join