It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revisiting a Prophesy of Lights in the Sky and a warning by a fellow poster!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksolidbrain

This is a verrrry long exposure photo (to capture the faint stars). There are three lights and they all move together, they trace out exactly same trajectory. I've joined lines to show this.

So this is one object, having at least 3 lights on its corners. Sounds familiar?
Its the exact same "thing" and what do you suppose it is?
Maybe you could start a new thread on these as the people posting on this thread arent commenting on this?
Thank you.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
This is interesting stuff! There is no way to prepare for such an even,
because the information that we have is still missing. I mean what
can this event be? Aliens? Nuclear Genocide? I mean we can be prepared,
but only for certain events. I mean Alien invasion we runs and hide,
Nuclear genocide we hide in bunkers. But if we do not know what
is coming then how do we prepare?

I for one am not planning anything for such an event. Why? Because there
is a chance nothing is coming. So why should I sell everything I own
on a hunch. I might just buy a few guns and shoot anything coming through
my door. Other then that I am just going to live my normal life until the
day our lives our turned upside down.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
It's amazing, some people live their whole mundane lives out not seeing anything at all out of the ordinary, while other it appears can't help but stumble over new unexplained mysteries every day.

Not only did D4rk Kn1ght hear this deathbed revelation, he's also met a "shadow like being", has pictures of a UAV which none of the aircraft experts who inhabit ATS have been able to identify, and of course some nice shots of a a UFO.

Wow, that's an interesting life right there. Now, I can't say anything about the "shadow like being", but I do find it odd that none of the knowledgeable aircraft forum experts has the slightest idea what that UAV is, and I find it doubly odd that the image was edited on the morning of posting in Adobe Photoshop CS2. One thing that isn't in question regarding D4rk Kn1ght, is that he knows how to use Photoshop.

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght

The sound as it passed over head was like a crying / sighing baby.

Sighting was in London. UK. 25/1/07.

Source.

A sighting in London, strange lights in the sky over a city of about seven and a half million people, with an accompanying sound, and not one other picture anywhere. To my knowledge, no other reports of this exist.

Of course, maybe it's all circumstantial, and he really does have a life that interesting. It is my personal subjective opinion that he is full of it, on all counts. I guess we'll all know soon enough, if we're lucky enough to make it that far.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I was thankful for DK'S warning.I now have a plan in case this does come about.Better safe than sorry.Thanks for the heads up DK.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

This is a verrrry long exposure photo (to capture the faint stars). There are three lights and they all move together, they trace out exactly same trajectory. I've joined lines to show this.

So this is one object, having at least 3 lights on its corners. Sounds familiar?
Its the exact same "thing" and what do you suppose it is?
Maybe you could start a new thread on these as the people posting on this thread arent commenting on this?
Thank you.

Couldn't you or someone point a camera is any direction and get the same thing? The rotation of the earth would give you this effect, wouldn't it????

I just don't think it a big deal if you know the stars. Am I wrong????

Roper

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion
It's amazing, some people live their whole mundane lives out not seeing anything at all out of the ordinary, while other it appears can't help but stumble over new unexplained mysteries every day.

Not only did D4rk Kn1ght hear this deathbed revelation, he's also met a "shadow like being", has pictures of a UAV which none of the aircraft experts who inhabit ATS have been able to identify, and of course some nice shots of a a UFO.

Wow, that's an interesting life right there. Now, I can't say anything about the "shadow like being", but I do find it odd that none of the knowledgeable aircraft forum experts has the slightest idea what that UAV is, and I find it doubly odd that the image was edited on the morning of posting in Adobe Photoshop CS2. One thing that isn't in question regarding D4rk Kn1ght, is that he knows how to use Photoshop.

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght

The sound as it passed over head was like a crying / sighing baby.

Sighting was in London. UK. 25/1/07.

Source.

A sighting in London, strange lights in the sky over a city of about seven and a half million people, with an accompanying sound, and not one other picture anywhere. To my knowledge, no other reports of this exist.

Of course, maybe it's all circumstantial, and he really does have a life that interesting. It is my personal subjective opinion that he is full of it, on all counts. I guess we'll all know soon enough, if we're lucky enough to make it that far.

why doesent the military take care of these?
a surface to air missile will ground one of those why has there never been a luanch of a missile to a ufo? if ufos are here they want somthing and are most likely hostile and want this planets resources.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
The problem I had with DK's thread, was how simplistic his "warning" is. I don't see anything very detailed, specific or credible in his warnings.

It's basically just "sh**'s gonna hit the fan so head for the boonies!" He's very vague and non specific from the beginning and what gets me the most is how relieved he feels from being such a kind soul and warning everyone that doom & gloom is coming, as if that soothes his conscious.

It seems no different to me than a guy on the street holding a cardboard sign that says the end is near... I just don't see anything to take seriously in that guys "warning".

Maybe I really missed something somewhere but the whole thing seemed really cheesy to me.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   
The scariest part that keeps going through my head is the part about it being able to mimic the voices of loved ones and not to answer the door for anyone. Was that part of this thread or was I so freaked out last night that I ran a couple of threads together? I don't really want to reread DK's thread posted on the first post of page one here but , like I say that is the freakiest part for me. I am very compassionate and care for all of my relatives and am kind of the responsible one when and if anyone needs anything...I could relate to him trying to warn his parents and them thinking him a crack pot. My family is in denial too and its hard to get them to come around to have more than tomorrows meal and some bandaids.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
The scariest part that keeps going through my head is the part about it being able to mimic the voices of loved ones and not to answer the door for anyone.

Ooo freaky, I don't remember seeing that. I might try reading through the thread again

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by itikins

The scariest part that keeps going through my head is the part about it being able to mimic the voices of loved ones and not to answer the door for anyone.

Ooo freaky, I don't remember seeing that. I might try reading through the thread again
Ok, if this is true I ALSO need to go thru all his threads again

That is more than freaky.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Seagull,

Did you read the part, although vague where he says it will be a celestial event- it wont be ET's landing but it will have to do with the stars, lights, and danger from above )I'm paraphrasing.

This is what made me post this- because on the day i posted this, there were at least 3 threads having to do with strange things seen in the skies.

It may be worth it to read it in its entirety- not the others comments, but what HE had to say.

I did read it, DG. Obviously, I was not as affected by it as many here were seemingly. Not to denigrate what you folks think or feel, I wouldn't do that, but I simply have to wait 'til I see all the various things mentioned before I'm gonna uproot everything and haul off to the back of beyond. Anyway, if this "event" is going to be as big and bad as DK's source says, there seems to be little point to it anyway, you can't runaway from global events. It would seem to me, it would be better to hunker down where you're at, unless circumstance warrents otherwise. Bugout Bag and a plan in place and a place to go. That's really all you can do.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
I'm a little tired right now I was resting and thinking this just popped into me and I wanted to write it up.

I know that you are all good at remembering things and good at finding things maybe you can remember this.

I remember watching a video here about the different stages of evolution I guess you could call it. There was this man talking how things are going to step/speed up and start moving faster and faster. He was in a non discript room and there weren't many there at this lecture.

For some reason I am thinking he mentioned something about Dec. 21, 2012 really being Oct. 28, 2011

I could be off on this and maybe I should have tried to locate this before writing I could be way off.

Unfortunately I am going out in a bit but I will see what I can come up with later. If any of you remember this please let us know.

The video your thinking about is "the evolution of consciousness" presented by Ian Lungold. The October date is the real end date for the mayan calendar according to Carl Johan Calleman.

This did come up in the original thread but I don't think DK addressed it.

As for strange things in the sky, There's no doubt 2007 has been a busy year for UFOs but another event that so far defies explanation are the noctilucent clouds that are no longer just appearing over the poles.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Squiz,

You are the greatest. I didn't think anyone would know what I was trying to describe. TY

This tape I thought was very interesting, it is long but worth the watch, at least it was to me.

salonesoterica.wordpress.com...

scrool half way down

[edit on 7-8-2007 by observe50]

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by rob864guy
hhmm yes but what exactly do you think it is? a ufo but wouldnt that mean the stars behind it should not even appear?

A long exposure means that the background shows through when the objects are moving in front. They appear transparent because once the object is gone, the film/ccd in a camera keeps getting exposed from the stationary background.

Here is an example, the cars on this highway are invisible.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roper
Couldn't you or someone point a camera is any direction and get the same thing? The rotation of the earth would give you this effect, wouldn't it????

Roper

No you wont get exactly the same thing. You'd get smooth lines/curves for stars, instead of dots for some and erratic lines for a few.
For example:

I guess I'll start a separate thread in ufo section, as dgtempe said, so that you guys can continue about DK and his stuff here

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by itikins

Ok, if this is true I ALSO need to go thru all his threads again

That is more than freaky.

Seems like Flyers Fan mentioned this first on the other thread.........I believe it is from some of the Biblical passages that refer to 'signs' in the end times.

BTW, dg, thanks for reviving that thread, can't believe I missed it before......

The similarities to the Blue Beam Project stories are astounding.......When asked if he was referring to BB, DK didn't seem to be surprised....but did stop short of admitting it was the same. Here's more sites on Blue Beam:

educate-yourself.org...
members.aol.com...
www.thewatcherfiles.com...
www.sweetliberty.org...
www.geocities.com...

How reliable are these sites ?? Is Blue Beam even a legitimate NASA project?? Or a black project?? ("Project Dark Knight" maybe?)

One of those sites mentioned that wild animals in remote areas will be
' chipped' and those survivor types who try to escape and live off the land will be 'reported' to the authorities by these chipped animals......

According to another, the light show will include a 'broadcast' that is a mind controlling message, with voices 'beamed' directly into one's head..........impossible to hide from, impossible to resist. As someone said earlier.......you won't be able to hide from "God".

In any case, I'm too old to go hiking into the hills.......My best bet will be that 'they' screw this up like they do everything else. As some one already said, Murphy's Law will be on our side.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by rob864guy
hhmm yes but what exactly do you think it is? a ufo but wouldnt that mean the stars behind it should not even appear?

A long exposure means that the background shows through when the objects are moving in front. They appear transparent because once the object is gone, the film/ccd in a camera keeps getting exposed from the stationary background.

Here is an example, the cars on this highway are invisible.

oohh haha i understand now thanksbut why would the lights be like that?

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   

The scariest part that keeps going through my head is the part about it being able to mimic the voices of loved ones and not to answer the door for anyone. Was that part of this thread or was I so freaked out last night that I ran a couple of threads together? I don't really want to reread DK's thread posted on the first post of page one here but , like I say that is the freakiest part for me. I am very compassionate and care for all of my relatives and am kind of the responsible one when and if anyone needs anything...I could relate to him trying to warn his parents and them thinking him a crack pot. My family is in denial too and its hard to get them to come around to have more than tomorrows meal and some bandaids.

I think maybe you're refering to the three days of darkness? Someone on DK's thread said it sounded similer to that. It is something Catholic Saints have been predicting for awhile.

Basically (from what i can understand) Hell opens up and demons come out and you're only safe in your house, but they'll try and get in, and they will mimic the voices of loved ones yelling for help, do not open the door.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roper

Roper

No you wont get exactly the same thing. You'd get smooth lines/curves for stars, instead of dots for some and erratic lines for a few.
For example:

I guess I'll start a separate thread in ufo section, as dgtempe said, so that you guys can continue about DK and his stuff here

I kinda' had a problem with this photo, didn't really know why, so I went looking.

Here www.weatherscapes.com...

show different locations, angles or direction where the camera in pointing making the stars look different. Notice the number 2 photo and the one in this post. Read the caption. Now I ain't no photo taker but I'll stand by my point.

What would the stars look like pointing up at the equator? We all have seen some very good photo-shop lately.

Roper

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Coo
Ive just read a recent DK post , he said he did pack up and clear out to a remote region but has returned to home again for a few weeks after having a bit of an accident.

Can someone please tell me, where he writes that?

I can't find it!

Sammy

EDIT: 45 min. later: got it! www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 8-8-2007 by Aldolas]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join