It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a picture of a UFO flying over my sister's house

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

This is the picture? If you got it at the right angle and blackened out the image what it looks like to me is a model of a Klingon Bird of Prey.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   

This is the picture? If you got it at the right angle and blackened out the image what it looks like to me is a model of a Klingon Bird of Prey.

It's funny you say that Intrepid, because if you read my original post I said it looked a lot like a Klingon Bird of Prey. It really did. It was far away but still that is what came to mind when I saw it.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
whats the time frame on you getting that original picture to the owners here?

Shouldn't take too long, should it?

[edit on 23-7-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I've responded to the OP's U2U and we'll update you guys/girls as information becomes available.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Whats wrong with you people!

Everybody knows that that does NOT look like a Klingon Bird Of Prey. It looks like a Klingon Battleruiser. An older varient Circa 2150-2250. Not the newer Klingon Cruisers from the 2300 on and definantly not the Bird of Prey. you can tell. Those things on the end of the wings are what we call Warp Nacelles. The Bird of Prey had only phaser cannons mounted on the pylons at the end of the wings. Which are small and lanky. Not the big block shape of fine Klingon Warpdrive Engineering.

Man and I though you ATS'rs were on the ball! Very disapointed.

Could be a black project or a kite. not sure which. want it to be a new electrogravetic modified black project. that would be cool.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
Whats wrong with you people!

Everybody knows that that does NOT look like a Klingon Bird Of Prey. It looks like a Klingon Battleruiser. An older varient Circa 2150-2250. Not the newer Klingon Cruisers from the 2300 on and definantly not the Bird of Prey. you can tell. Those things on the end of the wings are what we call Warp Nacelles. The Bird of Prey had only phaser cannons mounted on the pylons at the end of the wings. Which are small and lanky. Not the big block shape of fine Klingon Warpdrive Engineering.

Man and I though you ATS'rs were on the ball! Very disapointed.

Sorry, my geek shorts are in the laundry.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Photo has been sent to Simon. Now, I guess, we wait.

Mark and Simon, thanks for the help!

EB

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
grrrrr waiting is for losers i cant wait to see wut becomes of this i think it is genuine it looks to deformed to me to be a plane imo i think i seen something like this before so im very interested

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
WHY IS IT ALWAYS A KITE WITH YOU PEOPLE??!?!?!?!?!?!

Damn...along with the balloon conspiracy team the kite's make me laugh the most..

Originally posted by Tuning Spork
I was leaning toward the B-2 theory, but I've tried to match the angle of the wings as best I could. I don't think a B-2 matches very well with the original image. Now I'm leaning toward the kite theory.

[edit on 22-7-2007 by Tuning Spork]

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy

EB

Is the original file the same as the linked photo or larger?
How far away would you estimate the object to be?

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
So radio controlled airplanes hover do they? I did'nt know amateur's had access to anti grav technology.

Also those things fly around with a rather annoying buzz sound, and their mobility is clearly that of a 'toy' not a full sized aircraft. Go to your local hobbyist field and watch them..unless you are so in awe over RC planes you'd actually believe them to be real..its pretty sad if thats the case. Any idiot can tell the difference..even a child..

Originally posted by yuefo
The kite pictures got me to wondering if there was anything with a stronger resemblance. This I believe is radio controlled.

full pic: koti.mbnet.fi...

[edit on 23-7-2007 by wildone106]

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Why only 1 picture..if it was hovering for 10 minutes I woulda snapped the heck out of that thing.

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy

EB

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildone106

I can't speak for anyone else, but in my case it is because I see them in the air often both from my office window and from my home. Booth locations have a park within a mile or two and thats what some of them look like. I'd far rather it be a UFO and it may yet be. Thats why I come here. I've seen a couple of things I can't explain myself. Hence the interest in this topic.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
But c'mon, a kite is a kite..the way it moves is very obvious no matter what type it is. I just cant see anyone mistaking that for anything else, unless they are severely 'stupid'

Originally posted by Blaine91555

I can't speak for anyone else, but in my case it is because I see them in the air often both from my office window and from my home. Booth locations have a park within a mile or two and thats what some of them look like. I'd far rather it be a UFO and it may yet be. Thats why I come here. I've seen a couple of things I can't explain myself. Hence the interest in this topic.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   

But c'mon, a kite is a kite..the way it moves is very obvious no matter what type it is. I just cant see anyone mistaking that for anything else, unless they are severely 'stupid'

There is no need to implicate people as being stupid now...

So have you never been out near a beach or a field and seen a kite seemingly hover in the sky in a decent gust of wind? I certainly have, and I could expect someone interpreting a kite from a distance as a UFO if they are not aware of what they are looking at. By taking into account an odd shape, and odd actions (an apparent hover), people "see" all sorts of things.

Now I'm not saying the OP saw a kite, but I think it is important to be skeptical of everything and build a case up so we can determine what this really is.

[edit on 23-7-2007 by SimonGray]

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
these are pretty advanced stunt kites
www.youtube.com...

I think the motion is very indicative of any kind of kite..and its obvious even to a child what this is. Im just so sick of the kite excuse

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
You might be fooled for a few seconds, if that but then realise "oh ok its just a kite" and from the motions its painfully obvious. Especially since their range of motion is very limited by the fact they are tethered to an operator..not flying hundreds of feet into the air

There is no need to implicate people as being stupid now...

So have you never been out near a beach or a field and seen a kite seemingly hover in the sky in a decent gust of wind? I certainly have, and I could expect someone inter

[edit on 23-7-2007 by wildone106]

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Nah I was'nt saying anyone was stupid here, I mean in general..it takes leap of imagination to mistake a kite for anything at least to my eyes!

[

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Photo Source

This is called a Wills Wing and as you can see the person under it can be hidden by its profile. Just another possibility.

I see no evidence of altering of this photo. It is real. The question is what is it?

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   

So radio controlled airplanes hover do they? I did'nt know amateur's had access to anti grav technology.

RC AIRPLANES DO HOVER!!!!! Here is a vid of a plane hovering in a closed garage, also electric motors are very quiet you can barely hear them 50ft in the air.

RC plane hovering in a garage

Also dont call people stupid.. the only ignorant comment posted on this thread came from you.

[edit on 23-7-2007 by Clandestino]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join