It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a picture of a UFO flying over my sister's house

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildone106
So radio controlled airplanes hover do they? I did'nt know amateur's had access to anti grav technology.

[edit on 23-7-2007 by wildone106]

Yes the do actually hover. I fly RC planes. I am not nearly as good as this fellow.

Youtube Link to RC airplane hover.

Take care,

Clandestino,

You beat me to it.

[edit on 7/23/2007 by Stockburn]

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Thanks for the Video link, Wild-un! Now, more than before, thanks to that video and several others on the same Utube page YOU provided - the OP's pic looks EVEN MORE like a kite to me!

God job!

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I think the motion is very indicative of any kind of kite..and its obvious even to a child what this is. Im just so sick of the kite excuse

Nobody is saying it is for sure a kite or anything else. We are just throwing out ideas. Which is a good way to brainstorm by the way. It beats jumping to conclusions.

If you are trying to bait us remember you are on ATS. I've developed the skin of a Rhino on this board

Maybe you had one to many Cappuccinos today?

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
In the guys home made wind tunnel sure..god lets be pedantic then:-S
So imagine this thing is 'wobbling around' like it is..that really looks like a UFO to me...[insert sarcasm]

Originally posted by Stockburn

So radio controlled airplanes hover do they? I did'nt know amateur's had access to anti grav technology.

Yes the do actually hover. I fly RC planes. I am not nearly as good as this fellow.

Youtube Link to RC airplane hover.

Take care,

Clandestino,

You beat me to it.

[edit on 7/23/2007 by Stockburn]

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
In general, the kite theory is just thrown out there willy nilly, without even considering what a kite looks like in flight. I provided a video to educate. It looks very obvious under most conditions that people fly kites in, from children to adults..I cannot imagine ever mistaking this for anything other than what it is.
The kite theory is 99.999999% invalid for most cases. I dont know about this as he only took 1 photo in 10 mins. That alone is a bit suspect but Im holding judgment..

[quotee

Nobody is saying it is for sure a kite or anything else. We are just throwing out ideas. Which is a good way to brainstorm by the way. It beats jumping to conclusions.

If you are trying to bait us remember you are on ATS. I've developed the skin of a Rhino on this board

Maybe you had one to many Cappuccinos today?

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Stockburn
Clandestino, you beat me too it

haha thats hilarious! We posted the same link to the same video!

well you know what they say: Great minds think alike!

sry for being off topic...

-Late-

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Yea, this was hardly outside in real world conditions and even if it was..are you saying you could mistake it for a 'ufo'....Im in shock

Originally posted by Clandestino

Stockburn
Clandestino, you beat me too it

haha thats hilarious! We posted the same link to the same video!

well you know what they say: Great minds think alike!

sry for being off topic...

-Late-

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   

In general, the kite theory is just thrown out there willy nilly, without even considering what a kite looks like in flight. I provided a video to educate. It looks very obvious under most conditions that people fly kites in, from children to adults..I cannot imagine ever mistaking this for anything other than what it is.

The problem with all your assertions is that you're assuming the OP's observations have been accurately related to us. The rest of us aren't making that assumption. Everything is fair game, including the OP's remarks, his accuracy, his veracity, everything.

[edit on 7/23/2007 by yuefo]

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Yea, this was hardly outside in real world conditions and even if it was..are you saying you could mistake it for a 'ufo'....Im in shock

Well not that particular plane, I would never mistake any plane for a UFO, because I'm an airplane nut, and a student pilot
but that doesn't mean the OP knows the difference.

be back after presidential debate.

[edit on 23-7-2007 by Clandestino]

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
File date: 2007:07:22 17:27:01

2nd time-

Was this the date & time you took the picture? Thanx-

2PacSade-

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   

2nd time-

No...that's the date and time I put the picture in the bucket.

This would be the date and time the picture was taken:

Date/Time: 2007:07:03 05:07:27

[edit on 23-7-2007 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Never mind...

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy

2nd time-

No...that's the date and time I put the picture in the bucket.

This would be the date and time the picture was taken:

Date/Time: 2007:07:03 05:07:27

OK Thanx EB-

So the Tuesday before the 4th of July at 05:07 AM or PM? ( I'm guessing 17:07 right? Just tryin to get a bead on the time so I can find out what was going on that day.) Thanx again-

2PacSade-

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Here is another link to a plane with a 77" wingspan flying outdoors with a 4 stroke engine gas powered in lieu of the 3d foamy electric.

Plane hover

He has a smoke system so fast forward to the 1:56 second start time and see it hover without barrel rolling and no smoke and keeping pretty stationary. Very nice indeed.

You are correct, I would never mistake that for a UFO at that distance, but maybe a 1/4 scale model could produce the results without sound at a distance. In fact, never was into them but come to think of it the ZAGI Plane looks similar to a stealth bomber. Basically a flying wing.

Take care,

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clandestino
Hey Exitable_boy, I used to live in Scottsdale and I took my girlfriend on road trips to Sedona all the time, I still have some cowboy pictures we took at the photo place, so anyways I was just wondering what part of town was this picture taken? was it around the church on the rock area? was it past town? or was it up on the mountains where the indian people sell stuff? or was it on the flagstaff rout? I know the area pretty well so thx in advance.

No He said it was taken in Cape Cod, SE Massachusetts.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
This is what I have noticed.

I resized the photo so I could blow it up without alot of pixilation.

The object is approximately in line with the tree directly behind the chimney which indicates a small size as the tree is close to the house itself. It is about the size of and looks like a kite.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy

2. The resolution is what it is based on whatever the camera was set at.

Ok, but no matter who or what done it, the image HAS BEEN RESIZED.

Maybe the camera done it directly, so may it still have the full-size one stored inside?

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
the object in the photo is a kite... simple.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Maybe this craft would look a bit like the object in the photo (at a distance):

However there's obviously sound and motion associated with the object in the video.

Maybe the object in the photograph was on a long, slow gliding approach which would explain its hovering. Once it was closer and banked either left or right it would just seem to fly off from a stationary position. Or it was a kite and the string snapped in a gust of wind (was it windy on the day the pic was taken)?

Also, does anyone know what the object is in the above video?

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystr
Ok, but no matter who or what done it, the image HAS BEEN RESIZED.

mystr,

If I understand your concern correctly: When you go to the photobucket link, you must click the photo to get the full-sized version. The distortion along the house's paneling, and such, will resolve.

I think that's what you were referring to.

[edit on 23-7-2007 by Tuning Spork]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join