It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a picture of a UFO flying over my sister's house

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
First of all, I need help. I know how to take a picture from the web and post it here. But, I do not know how to take a personal picture I have in my files and post it here.

Recently, I was at my sister's house and managed to take a picture of what appeared to be a UFO about to fly over her house. It appeared to be hovering for a while (about 10 minutes) and then took off so fast it basically disappeared. While it was sitting still, it looked very similar to a Klingon Bird of Prey from Star Trek.

I have a picture. Can someone give me advice on how to get it from my computer files to this thread? That would be great. I would love to hear what people have to say. It is a very good picture and like no craft I have ever seen. There was no chem-trail behind it so it doesn't appear to be some kind of jet and it certainly isn't a small prop job. So, what is it and how did it just vanish??

Please help me get this picture posted here. Thank you!!

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Photobucket.com has worked miracles for me.
Once you get registered its a snap.

Then copy the url and insert picture in your next post

[edit on 22-7-2007 by earth2]

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Definitely photobucket.Very easy and handy.Can't wait to see it!

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Here goes:

Any thoughts on what I have here? Thanks!!

edit to say: Hey it worked!!

[edit on 22-7-2007 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
hmm that's very interesting. could it be a military black project or an extra-terrestrial craft? It doesn't look like 'natural phenomenon' to me.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Excitable Boy:

I have forwarded a link to the image to David Biedny and Jeff Ritzmann for their take on it.

Are you willing to forward the un altered file to them if they ask for it?

If you are we can get some solid analysis done I think, at least this image is more than a pixel or two (best I can tell from that little image on photo bucket) and THAT is potentially HUGE.

Let me know if you are okay with sending the RAW data to the experts.

Springer...

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Yeah you did it! Cool! Very good pic.I only wish I had the expertise to analyze it.But this is ATS, and a whole host of experts can have at it.Good thing you had your camera handy!

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Looks a bit like B-2 IMH(but eneducated)O.

Can you give us a general location, time of day etc?

thanks

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I can see several possibilities. Military aircraft is possible, but also (as silly as this sounds) it has the general shape of a large kite.

OP- is there any way you can run the pic through paint shop pro or any other program and blow it up a little?

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
It seems to me this photo was taken on a tripod, the details are too stable & sharp (look at the lawn...) also has been shrinked, it's clearly visible on the house.

So.... we can ask the author what he used, a cell phone? i DON'T think so....

It seems a B2 to me also... but looking at the trajectory why not photograph it much near?

[edit on 22-7-2007 by mystr]

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I would say maybe a:
images.jupiterimages.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
The shape kinda looks like a B2..

You say it was hovering? There's a lot of talk about the B2 having some sort of electrogravitics propulsion systems on board..

And there's also the speculation about it's successor.. and that most likely is also triangular/delta shaped.

Did it make any noise? Or was it completely silent, both hovering and taking off?

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystr
It seems to me this photo was taken on a tripod, the details are too stable & sharp (look at the lawn...) also has been shrinked, it's clearly visible on the house.

So.... we can ask the author what he used, a cell phone? i DON'T think so....

The EXIF information is available on the photobucket link:

* File size: 203338 bytes
* File date: 2007:07:22 17:27:01
* Camera make: Canon
* Camera model: Canon PowerShot A530
* Date/Time: 2007:07:03 05:07:27
* Resolution: 1024 x 768
* Flash used: No
* Focal length: 5.8mm (35mm equivalent: 37mm)
* CCD width: 5.72mm
* Exposure time: 0.0016 s (1/640)
* Aperture: f/2.6
* Whitebalance: Auto
* Metering Mode: matrix

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Are you willing to forward the un altered file to them if they ask for it?

I guess so. Doesn't seem like a problem. If this gets published, I want to get credit for it. Should I copyright this? Am I protected here on ATS?

The image was taken with a Canon 5.0 megapixel camera. I tried with my phone, but images came out awful. She had to rummage through her house to find her camera and I was just able to get this shot taken before it disappeared. I didn't have a chance to zoom in and get a larger image.

It made no noise whatsoever at any time. I don't remember the exact time of day. It also was not taken with a tripod. I was holding the camera.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
The shape certainly seems consistent with a B-2. The squarish wingtips and the stepped trailing edge are a dead giveaway. If it was hovering, I would have to say that antigrav has indeed been added to the B-2

[edit on 7/22/2007 by eaglewingz]

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
From what I can see, the wings are too far forward and separated to be B-2, though that could be a distortion from the angle.

Naturally, there could be some modification to it, or that could be just the way the light blurs out.

Or I could just be old and can't see good.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
At least we have the OP's testimony that whatever it is, it hovered for about 10 minutes then took off really fast. Even if this is a B-2, it may be some nice evidence that the military is currently capable of anti-gravity propulsion. If it wasn't hovering, I doubt the OP could have taken such a nice photo of it.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Excitable_Boy, can you advise the location of where this photo was taken?

If the leading presumption is that is a B-2, the left wing (or right wing depending on direction) has a rather distorted shape. If the distortion is optical, then a B-2 certainly comes highest in my opinion.

(Although I too perceive this to be a kite.)

Location, location.

Update: - On a side note, you wouldn't happen to be former member Zabilgy?

[edit on 22-7-2007 by SimonGray]

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I also think B-2.

If it turns out to be a B-2, certainly not a ufo, but at least you got a really cool picture of one of aviations great aircraft.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Looks like a kite to me~

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join