It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could 2012 be the Year Aliens start War with Earth ???

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Take my own advice? In each of the posts I had with off topic content, I also included on topic content .. nothing like "can we please talk more about the reptiles" ... which also mentions nothing of 2012 ... how about you talk about some amphibians too?
I was mostly saying make a new topic because you clearly want people to talk about your reptile and obviously you will get more comments if it has a topic by itself.

Also, I dont see why aliens would want to rage war unless we did something first.
You dont just go into someone else's neighborhood all gun toting and shooting everyone up like that. Especially since the assumption is that they are an intelligent species (considering they made it to Earth and have those types of ships).

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Averysmallfoxx
i think its very relevant and i dont see what the problem would be with posting it, but then thats probably because i was contributing to the posts a bit back before all this magick crap. take your own advice pal.
Who are ya talkin' about pal , is it me or isitmagic, I clearly stated in some posts that I'm sorry for goin' off topic.I had nothing against you postin' your vids but it was takin' the focus off of the 2012 stuff like what my pal,isitmagic, posted about. Ya two could duke it out on my thread but I'd at least like to hear more from ya on the subject of 2012/alien invasion.I don't want people to get their points taken off from this (since it happened to me before).

[edit on 26-7-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure he was talking to me, and I addressed his post in my previous post. All of my posts have something to do with your original topic of 2012 even if there is a part of off topic in it so I dont see a problem. I am not posting complete posts not dealing with the year 2012.

After a search of december 21 2012, I found this site. www.december212012.net...
It seems to have a bunch of info and articles. One article I see noted on there is Nostradamus and 2012 but its not available for some reason... I am wondering if he also predicted something in 2012 .. ?

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by isitmagic
After a search of december 21 2012, I found this site.
It seems to have a bunch of info and articles. One article I see noted on there is Nostradamus and 2012 but its not available for some reason... I am wondering if he also predicted something in 2012 .. ?
Thanks for the post isitmagic, I checked out the site and found out some interestin' stuff about what might happen around that time.It's true in what it talks about( of hurricanes,famines,terrorist attacks, and whatever else mentioned), I'm not so sure about the enlightenment 'cause you can't even get a couple of people to sit with ya and agree fully in what you say, so this talk about non-materialism and enlightenment will never occur.With all these celebs and hollywood people we'd have a better chance of dumbin' the nation by 2012 rather than enlightenin' it. I don't know why nobody believes such predictions by Nostradamus, at least I know ya have some faith in his words( unlike the rest of ATS).

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
By 2012, all of us will be either dead, or living under the divine power of nobody… hmm… nobody is perfect, and, well, I am nobody.

If it makes you feel any better, I was talking to a few aliens earlier today, and they said the invasion will not start until 2013, because 13 is their favorite number. The invasion will be quick, and anyone who does not want to serve under us… I mean, them, will just be killed quickly and painlessly.

Was that better for you?

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
as itsmagic stated, i was directing the comment to him. and the premise of whether its possible for any aliens in any sense to wage any kind of war isnt necessary for me to prove relevance. but as i said early on, if there was a conflict, it wouldnt be a war, it would be an intitial strike and if that isnt it there wouldnt be much after.
but, reptillians are known to be unfriendly, malevolent at best. so just consider that if talking about reptillians whom we can safely be assumed to have their own agenda if they exist, which i was debating with these vids,then even if there wouldnt be a war like i describe above but rather a maniplation on the behalf of like minded aliens of a malevolent agenda, the relevance seems substantial. berating me in any fashion for contributing to the back story of how such events around 2012 could occur is rude. im not being snippy in saying this im just offering you a piece of why i feel your comments where unduely petulent.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
First off I was not berating ... you wanted comments on the video so why not just make a new topic? is that hard to comprehend? I was not stating that you were breaking some law and you would be court marshalled and have a fatwa placed against you because of the post.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
and as for 2012, the mayans calendar, i believe was highly advanced, i read somewhere that their calendar was even a bit more accurate than the current calendar in use today,by what margin im unsure and i could research it if it became of interest, however my idea was that if they had such advanced understanding of mathematics and specifically pointed to 2012, its likely they had some reason as oppose to the mystic irrelevant religious beliefs that alot of skeptics just write it off to be, to pick that year as oppose to any other. why would be the golden question in this instance.
as for nostradaumus, some say he generalized and gained fame through banking on events he could mold his prophecies to conform to. i dont agree. i think his language was hard to understand, i believe it was so for some reason but not because it was ment to run interference. i dont have any reason to believe or not but i do think he was on to something and for him to connect to 2012 does pique interests.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
didnt the mayan calender stop specifically on december 21 ? there much be some significance to this.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
see? instead of trying to understand how the topic flowed into the vids you continue to act like your opinion is so correct that you couldnt possible have just being snippy. if you want to stay on topic so much dont make any comments about magic and all that pish posh because that atleast had absolutely nothing to do with anything posted previously at all. however minute you want to make that post sound its still off topic and for one complaining that my comments were off topic, you really dont have much room to speak, atleast about that. dont make this some argument about menial comments. dont act like being rude just because you didnt see the relevance is ok. it was rude, and you would not have appreciated a comment directed in such a fashion either, no matter how much you might claim in future posts you wouldnt. the fact that your just perpetuating the stance that your unwilling to understand the relevance makes me believe its pointless to indulge you any further. be civil.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
i didnt ask for anyone to comment on magic did i? I didnt even START the magic commenting so it funny how you place that on me. And what opinion do i think is right? That if you want more comments on a video make a new topic? No its not an opinion, its common sense, not everyone goes to this topic but everyone browses the index of this forum so therefor would see your topic.
you are weird. Obviously I am getting to you so I will stop now before you break down.

[edit on 26-7-2007 by isitmagic]

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
i think further research into the astronomical/mathmatical aspects of their calendar would probably lend some light to our curiosity but im not sure that it would quench it altogether. those mayans, they were smart people but one would wonder why such advances in mathematics would be from the same people whom rip the hearts from volunteer sacraficees. its irony i think that they are so advanced and at the same time seemed to be so primitive. december 21? hmmm. maybe the mathematics behind the calendar construction just happend to end it in that fashion? probably not just a coincidence is my secondary thought on that though.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   

i didnt ask for anyone to comment on magic did i? I didnt even START the magic commenting so it funny how you place that on me. And what opinion do i think is right?
I'll admit to him that I was the one that did the comment on the magic stuff just for the heck of it.I did that for fun and now isitmagic is startin' to get to ya, it's all my fault for the magic comments so I'll take the blame (please don't bash me to death). And I'm truely sorry for this post for not bein' on topic folks but this had to be said.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
wow. it doesnt matter if you asked for comments or not, semantics in that sense are pointless. it wasnt on topic in any way. if your going to criticize someone else for what you view as off topic i stand by my original comment which was that you really should take your own advice. i particularly wanted comments from the people, not necessarily excluding you but not particularly with you in mind, about this in reference to our current topic. proving the existence of reptillians lends credibility to the possibility that if something bad were to happen in 2012, a malevolent race of aliens would very likely have some contribution. and your not getting to me friend, its more that your not being as reasonable about the relevance factor, if i wanted to have a thread about it i could and i obviously chose not to for a reason however much you disagree with that is not anyone else's concern but your own. but staying on topic means staying on topic and since your the one who intially stated the emphasis on staying on topic i replied to you. i dont much care about if people stay on topic, i do but the things you were talking about in terms of the magic stuff, i dont mind. but i do mind if your telling me i need to take my relevant comments and contributions elsewhere because you dont see how they make connection when your magic comments had absolutely no business anywhere near this thread.i ask again, dont instigate deviation from our topic. be civil.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
i think a nice bundle of coinciding facts between the mayan calendar and the nostradaumus phrophecies would be nice to have here. if only we could find that info you said you couldnt retrieve...ill look and see if i can dig anything up that seems relevant...(a little joking helps to stop the tension when positioned correctly
)

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
and if memory serves correctly there was some posting back in the pages where dreams of mass alien presence were in abundance right? interesting fact that my cousin exquisitexample just mentioned similar dreams today as i was discussing a post he read where a man claims to have a way to get in touch with the greys through a form of meditation.
he said he did what the gentlemen described as the process last night,then woke up today with some uncomfortable dreams. thats fascinating, and i know my cousin doesnt b.s. for the sake of b.s.ing so im assuming it was quite real for him which leaves me thinking what part of awareness dreams hold. ive always maintained that dreams are very real parts of our reality, more or less they have information we cant typically access. hmm.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Nah I don't think 2012 can be alien war.

2012 is not something like y2k and so on, it's not a modern idea.

2012 is when the 5th cycle ends in the Aztec / Mayan / Olmec calendar.

According to them earth and mankind has been created and destroyed 4 times in the 4 cycles preceeding this one. (cyclical view of time)
Each time man was created in a different way, and each time he was ultimately dissaproved off by the gods and destroyed. Interestingly though, the previous cycle was ended by a great flood that covered the Earth (sound familiar?
)

The ones before were destroyed by fire and some other things I don't know of the top of my head.
So who knows, maybe scientists are all wrong and a weather change like the one in the fictional movie Day After Tomorrow is possible and this will happen around 2012, I think ice is the one thing that hasn't happened yet to end the other 4 cycles. But I doubt it

You could ofcourse exchange the word gods with aliens, so then yeah a war might start and ehm.. they will freeze us to death, (or burn, but that would be highly unoriginal of them because they did that already in a previous cycle
)

I don't know if they wrote anything about what would happen when man would be approved of instead of disapproved. I suspect that's were the hopeful idea of conciousness change/enlightenment came from.
Though I highly doubt if the Mayan etc. beliefs are reality that this version of mankind would be approved of, all in all we're still pretty petty and vile. (war, egocentric society, the list goes on. no point in denying it. The dark side of mankind's 'medallion' is a lot larger then the light side. We still have much to learn. On to the next version :lol

Footnote.
Apart from explaining where the date came from and what the original idea behind it is, most of what i wrote wasn't meant really serious, don't fuss up about anything.

@Averysmallfoxx
I think your view of the calendar is a bit off.
It's not prophetic the way Nostradamus' writings seem to be.
You won't find names and such in it.
It deals with cyclical time (as such is slightly prophetic but not with human things like which important king will die during a tournament)
The scale is much larger, cosmic events, the heavens, nature. Ultimately the gods and time is what they were interested in. The smaller cycles deal with the usual, when the best time is to plant crops e.g.
You simply won't find anything that would relate to e.g. 9/11 as a world changing event or ww2. A ww2 did not necessarily happen in any of the 4 previous cycles/versions of earth. Humans in the previous cycle would not necessarily look human to us, we are the first apelike human. I think fish were the first cycle. The gods pick a different source to create a human from every time.

[edit on 26/7/2007 by David2012]

The reply and quote below:

21st of december is only if you fullheartily trust in the translation to our calendar. A mistake or oversight anywhere in the history of our calendars or in translations of the various calendars we had over time and theirs and it won't be the 21st. or 2012 persay. I see headlines about date corrections too often to just accept 21st december 2012 like that.

The calendar does not end on 2012
There will simply start a new cycle. (which might end us, but not the calendar. It would simply be proven the correct view on time if something really ends this and a new cycle begins but we won't be here anymore to enjoy the fact of the calendar being proven correct.)

There were 4 cycles before the current one, and there might be numerous others untill the end of time itself. Will we, the current incarnation of mankind, be in those future cycles? That's another matter.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   

didnt the mayan calender stop specifically on december 21 ? there much be some significance to this.

OR it might mean they just stopped making a calendar because they didn't need one for so far in the future. It's on the 21st because it's the date it completes it's 12th cycle of something or other, basically it's the date that a period of time similar to our decades and such ends for the 12th time and the 13th begins.

If I understood right.

[edit on 26-7-2007 by EBE 17]

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
the mayans had that concept of the cycles of creation,the greeks had a strikingly similar version called the ages of man,in which every generation was made out of a less precious metal (gold,silver,bronze,etc.) and tying nostradaumus was a stretch i admit, but if we had something to study, like the thing itsmagic was talking about we could make more accurate observations. i doubt that it is the world itself that would have these things occur and ice as a devastation device would serve as the same as water. if the caps were to melt then they would raise the sea levels but an ice age seems very unlikely id think it would take alot more time to occur than five years. and fire is out too, i wouldnt rule out earthquakes but i wouldnt be sure. it seems that every destructionary period is caused by an elemental instigation, fire,water,earth,wind,etc.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Why do so many posters here seem to think that alien are of ill intent? I really have never understood this line of thinking at all.

Yea, that was my first thought on the subject, I think they could be our friends, for one if they are malevolent and let's say they been around since Sumeria, why haven't they done away with us yet?

Oh wait Enlil tried to but Enki saved us, so then there are good one and bad ones.

What if all knowledge has been passed down from them?

I haven't read all the post yet.BTW

[edit on 26-7-2007 by Stormdancer777]

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join