It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could 2012 be the Year Aliens start War with Earth ???

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Who cares, they'll probably p*ss off. This planet is screwed and if they had the technology to get here, they'd probably have the wit to choose somewhere else.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Who cares, they'll probably p*ss off. This planet is screwed and if they had the technology to get here, they'd probably have the wit to choose somewhere else.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by toasted
Averysmallfoxx

Ghost raven ? you'll have to explain. I don't understand.

and e.t. for God?

read my above comment , the e.t.'s are fallen angels , you've been deceived!

but then again, who hasn't been deceived, I know I have. I was for a very very long time. even when I had the truth in front of me , I didn't recognize it right away for what it was.

I had to eliminate the lies one by one as more and more info came into my awareness.

Ghost Raven is a persona that posted a theory that our government was going to conduct false flag e.t.operations, meaning that our government intended to setup a reason to go to war with e.t.'s under false pretences,kinda like iraq. where you just create a stiuation that allows you to look like you have been attacked and hence have the right to go to war. he suspiciously then retracted his claims when people started threatning to track him down and reveal his identity. the odd thing about what he said is some of how he described his methods to keep anonymous actually checked out. like he claimed that he would have to go to a library to post on here because he was part of a government group whom were given the responsibility of watching these types of websites for the purpose of analyzing how much leakage of sensitive info was getting out and if it was too much by whom.so he had to be inconspicuous about how he went about dispersing the information he had access to and its all still here if you want to check it out...basically springer at one point confirmed that ghost raven was posting from a public library and then when things got a bit tense ghost raven sent him a curious retraction of his claims sighting that he was just trying to "learn" how to make a good hoax and that nothing he said was true in any form. the most wild possibility i can think of is ghost raven got made and they snuffed him and used his persona to undermine his credibility here permenantly,but even that in comparison to alex colliers beliefs is not that wild a possibility...

[edit on 30-7-2007 by Averysmallfoxx]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Averysmallfoxx

Ghost Raven is a persona that posted a theory that our government was going to conduct false flag e.t.operations, meaning that our government intended to setup a reason to go to war with e.t.'s under false pretences,kinda like iraq. the most wild possibility i can think of is ghost raven got made and they snuffed him and used his persona to undermine his credibility here permenantly,but even that in comparison to alex colliers beliefs is not that wild a possibility...
I doubt that he was part of an actual operation that was gonna take part around this month.I've never seen anybody confess stuff on the internet since it can be easily traced by this supposed "secret government", if I had info I'll just keep it to myself and won't bother to inform others since you can't verify your statements and have no shred of evidence to back your claims only the words that come out of your mouth. To go back into the subject of this thread I've found another vid ya might like that's short and has some weird beat in the backround.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
How much damage could we do to landed aliens? We'd totally wreck the planet taking them down with us and so they could never colonise the planet. If there is any intelligence between us and ET, the fact that we are complete lunatics should be pretty apparent already. To get to Earth they would need a wormhole type technology which means they could check pretty much anywhere out. Methinks there are nicer planets than this one to go for which they can more easily build into their own shape. Just a hunch, but if they can wormhole about, getting the clobber in to develop their planet from scratch won't be hard. We really aren't a threat yet..........

[edit on 30-7-2007 by redled]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
They must be at least type 2 or 3 to even get here, they could melt us down in a second. I really dont know how they managed to crash at Roswell..maybe it was intentional to see how we would react in that situation..

Originally posted by redled

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildone106
They must be at least type 2 or 3 to even get here, they could melt us down in a second. I really dont know how they managed to crash at Roswell..maybe it was intentional to see how we would react in that situation..
The roswell event could have been trigered by something the government was testin' in new mexico (something with radiation or radar stuff) and has managed to continually knock down more ufos and capture more aliens and refer to them as EBEs.Thats probably the main reason nobody has every spotted a mothership near earth 'cause it could probably lose it's control and a disaster similar to an asteroid.As I've said earlier everybody has some form of weakness, just 'cause there 1,000 or so years advanced doesn't mean they're invincible.Thanks for your posts (I'm such an behind-kisser
) and hope ya continue to post your thoughts on the subject.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Toasted

Thanks for the response and apologies to the board if i am off topic. This thread here is one that I followed before I registered and and my post was in response to a previous statement but ...anyhow...

[[I know about all that. have you read alexander hislops book, the two babylons? ]]

No I have not but I will Google it tonight and check it out if I have time. I'm a reading addict so i can probably get it in soon if it peaks my interest.

[[The world was corrupt in idolatry that is why God had the flood. he and the fallen angels have corrupted and deceived the planet. ]]

The Sumerian text had it a bit different and I give it the nod here for being the earlier version by a couple millenium. Have you ever read the "Enuma Elish" along side "Genesis". I mean it's pretty obvious that some aspects of Genesis are a later version of the previous Sumerian tablets.. See " God" who was Enlil in the flood epoch more let the flood happen to the people as a result of an impending natural calamity rather then actually causing a flood through "Godly" means. Beside Enlil's general lack of compassion for humans, he was more than willing to allow the flood because in his opinion the human race was getting out of hand in it's actions and size coincidently annoying the # out of him. The Babylonian story also featured Enlil acting as "God" to destroy the tower (spacestation if you believe Sitchins interpretation) and also the cities of Sodom and Gomorah ,,,but not because they were worshipping idols but because they were worshipping idols of his enemy clan at that time led by Marduk. Who was coincidently the son of ENKI. ...and you know where i'm going with this if you've read Sitchin but Enki was the God of the "flood' story who told Noah what was up. Uptanishtum or Zisudra was his Sumerian name.... The other was Assyrian but anyway...He unlike ENLIL had a softspot for man for some very imporant reasons relating to creation and what not. .............. Also check out the Sumerian story of Innana and Dumuzi. They were kind of like the first Romeo and Juliet but it talks quite a bit about the Underworld in the story . To them the underworld was most likely Africa and probably not "hell".... but hey it gets hot there in the summer right?

[[If you don't believe in Jesus , then you'll just go on finding more clues that satan and company [ including semiramis and priests ] have left to deceive you. ]]

I believe in Jesus for sure. In fact he is one of my heroes and favorite subjects. I have to admit though that I prescribe a bit more towards Laurence Gardners historical interpretation these days than I do my youthful Lutheran studies. ........ Let me finish by saying I don't think Sitchin is 100% right in his translations for sure. The Annunaki could have been from another previous lost civilization instead of the stars like Atlantis or Lemuria... but what I can't ignore when grading the validity of the Bible in it's many versions vs. The Millions of Sumerian tablets is the fact that the Sumerian texts are in thier original fired clay form. Abraham after all was a Sumerian from Ur whose legence was to that of Enlil. Him being the father of the worlds three largest religions and also a Sumerian is important imho. Enlil just needed him to prove his allegiance and the promised land was his. etc..etc.......... Ok I think i'll quit here but my "faith" is in the importance of our understanding that the Sumerians deserve thier rightful place as the most important of all the Ancient civilizations. My other " faith" happens through my heart when I meditate or look at my daughter.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrPaulisENKI
Toasted

Thanks for the response and apologies to the board if i am off topic. This thread here is one that I followed before I registered and and my post was in response to a previous statement but ...anyhow...
"Your sins are forgiven" my fellow ATS member by the name of DrPaulisENKI, I haven't followed any statements/posts made by Toasted (due to my lazy behind) but anything he said ,even if it's off-topic is alright with me unless some moderator snoops by and finds the stuff and edits it.Thanks for the stuff everybody inputed and hope you all have a great night/day dependin' on where your located.I leave you all with another vid I've found lookin' through youtube, enjoy.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   

no, any type 1 civilization could get here, type 2 can harness the energy of their solar system among other things, but type one civilizations are defined by space faring. even a type 1 civilization though could blink us out of existence. but i thought id clarify that point
sorry if its o/t

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by redled

OK, lets start at the beginning. How much did they trash at Roswell? You don't know? I could argue that that is not much evidence, but I won't. Roswell, how big is that? How big is the planet. And the aliens, why didn't they carry on? To melt us down in a second I have a few problems with 1. If they melt the Earth, it is going to take rather a long time to form a crust and become habitable. 2. Even if they just wiped us out on the ground, we've got submarines that are safely under water and hard to really disrupt. The people on the subs have orders if their countries fail to respond at all. They aren't pleasant. A type 2 or 3, I don't know much about them, but if they are inter-galactic, they have a minefield of habitable planets to choose from, and aren't going to be too stuffed for choice in this galaxy. Further, as I have stated before, our planet is screwed, the next 100-200 years are going to be pretty bad, and as I think a type 2 or 3 can do time statis, I think they'd hang about until we sorted the environment (if that is possible). Better still find somewhere else, but a worst, we're not really going to be under imminent attack unless we sort out the environment. Could be a conspiracy theory there........

[edit on 31-7-2007 by redled]

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Just a question were did u get the year 2012 from?

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
i think theres a valid point about the earth. im fairly certain if the situation arose that hostilities were intended,they would not being willing to destroy our planet,they want to keep it, to use it and such if they can get rid of us,the draconians if you believe what collier says,have no reason to keep us around, we can offer them nothing that they dont already have,but our planet is still quite a jewel. hmm.
i found it curious how collier kept subtley implying that they are on there way, that if they get here,it will be impossible to fend them off on our own. i wonder how much of what he says is true! i hate how we have to just take everything we hear as a grain of salt these days....its maddening

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
We have not thought about Aliens before we thought we could get in space. That gives us sixty years of worrying about it. If our movements in space gave us away, they would have slaughtered us by now if they wanted. It is highly unlikely that they either know/care about us and want to kill us, because they've had plenty of time to do so.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I'd like to thank all of ya for your points of view on the subject of 2012 and aliens arrivin'/destroyin' us, hope ya enjoy this vid I've posted since it's related to 2012 and the arrival of Niburu(or whatever it's called) on that same day.Hope everyone enjoys their day 'cause where I'm at it's pretty humid and I hate sweatin' like a pig ,thanks for all the suggestions ya posted (I'm still a behind kisser
)

[edit on 31-7-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   

We have not thought about Aliens before we thought we could get in space. That gives us sixty years of worrying about it.

Yeah, we used to call them gods before. Aliens is really a new word.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Actually, they might be here already. The problem is the right time to reveal themselves. The government is so F***ed up that any sign of a ufo, the army will be there within minutes and leave within minutes.

So i guess they chose the 2012 presidential election, when the us has its guard down.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rikhart

We have not thought about Aliens before we thought we could get in space. That gives us sixty years of worrying about it.

Yeah, we used to call them gods before. Aliens is really a new word.

OK, so the Gods looked like humans and aliens (EDIT: as perceived through media) don't. Where's the catch?

[edit on 31-7-2007 by redled]

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
My point is just, since you said we did not think of aliens before going to space, that may not be right. Man has maybe always known aliens. Just calling them gods, divine beings, and many other names.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
OK, so what is the sudden metamorphis in looks? They've changed since they were Gods.... this is nowhere near archetypal.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join