It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could 2012 be the Year Aliens start War with Earth ???

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
heres why i say the reptillian girl seems plausible as authentic:

1. if anyone were going to tamper with footage,to make it seem believable that there are reptillians among us, i would NEVER wanna use such crappy footage as is on here. the first thing any skeptic would point out would be the horrible and i mean HORRIBLE quality of the footage.

2.The overall quality of this vid seems to suggest its old footage,not ancient but deffinately before video phones were as good as they are now, it could be a video phone, and i actually want to believe it is, one of the first vid phones that came out maybe, even really crappy ones nowadays are better by far than this. so if the tampering of this footage was perpetrated youd have a hard time making it all seem fluid. its hard to imagine such choppy quality being from modern technology and if i were going to tamper with any footage id be using the best technology in the realm of cgi tools i could to insure the best quality. old footage and new technology would present a problem, cgi makes things blend well, unusually well and in this video there is little if any smooth characteristics.

3. if i were going to make a vid to hoax reptillian existence id use a smoother camcorder or video phone just to rule out the skeptics id foresee critiquing the unclear nature of most of the footage. id also not have messed up in the porportions of eyes and did you catch that blip where her titty was bare? im asking wheres the nip on that bad boy??

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quazi176
As far as IF, an attack will occur, no clue. Over the past several years, strange coincidences have been happening to me. Mostly dealing with numbers. (Yes, I do work with numbers. This would play a huge part of it).

For instance, I went the other day to register my new car at the DMV. I was asked to write down my mileage. I couldn't remember so I jotted down what I thought was close (1188, this is what I thought I remember seeing). Mind you, one would think to just put down an even number like (1000) since it doesn't have to be perfect. But that's the number that popped in my head so I wrote it down. I pay it no mind, get back in my car, run some errands, go back to work. I leave work and I pull up in the drive way and happen to look at the odometer, it says exactly 1188. Go figure.

It's not shocking to me anymore because it happens like this almost once a day in some kind of way. Yes, I said I work with numbers, but this just seems beyond coincidence. Same thing happens with the time 12:34 or number 1234. It appears in more ways than it can seem possible. Coincidence, yes, but strange none the less.

I've also experienced more and more disturbing dreams of aliens attacking and nuclear explosions going off in the distance with me standing in a wheat field or tall grass where I can see the shock wave coming. Very freaky. The nuke dream is usually somewhat the same. The alien dreams are most of the time a little different from each other. Some are the same ones. In early 2003, the night before we lost Columbia over the U.S., I had a dream of a space shuttle exploding over the town I live in as it was on approach, landing at our little airport. The shuttle was a little different looking but in my dream I knew it was the shuttle. The next day was a shock.

I don't have those types of "dream comes true" often, but I have had them. The point behind my whole post is that, yes, I can chalk all of these strange happenings to me "coincidence," but they sure do happen enough to make it seem like something's up. Like I said, it seemed like this started several years ago and it feels like to me something's on the horizon. Good or bad? I don't know. Dreams are just dreams and seeing numbers is just seeing numbers. Spooky, yes.

Do I think something's going to happen by 2012? From the strange things that's been happening to me, I think something is going to happen. I just hope that it doesn't turn out like my dreams.

ok i was kinda skeptical about all this until i read this.

i dont work with numbers or anything like that seeing as im only 18 and im at uni but lately ive been having the same thing with numbers like ive been getting up at exactly the same time which is like 12:24pm and yes its the holidays and im lazy lol but then you said you were having dreams about nuclear explosions and just the other day for the first time ever ive had exactly the same kinda dream. mine was a nuclear explosion going off in a city and me running away from it and the shockwave slowly travelling towards me and id run up this hill that was near the city to avoid it.

this has really freaked me out.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by lawler_09

but then you said you were having dreams about nuclear explosions and just the other day for the first time ever ive had exactly the same kinda dream. mine was a nuclear explosion going off in a city and me running away from it and the shockwave slowly travelling towards me and id run up this hill that was near the city to avoid it.

Could you go into more detail as to were you thought this occured at since I myself had a dream not so long ago of something occuring in a city involvin' biological weapons of sorts.If you could go into greater detail it'll be great so everybody (includin' the skeptics) could look further into this stuff.Thanks for the post and welcome aboard ATS.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
comments on the reptillian girl would be appreciated, im not so sold in any fashion on the bush sr. vid, but that girl and the points in her vid were interesting to say the least...

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Averysmallfoxx
comments on the reptillian girl would be appreciated, im not so sold in any fashion on the bush sr. vid, but that girl and the points in her vid were interesting to say the least...
If it were done with CGI how could they have blended it in with the original footage, I don't know what anyone else thinks of it but I'm gettin' close to believin' this vid. If it were staged I would have turned her into a whole reptillian and make her attack the guy holdin' the camera so it could seem more movie like. I don't know nothing else about the tape or its origin, all I know is that there must be a ton of reptillians on the loose , so fellas I'd be carefull which girl ya choose to go out with 'cause those scales are gonna hurt ya, if ya know what I mean.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve-o

but then you said you were having dreams about nuclear explosions and just the other day for the first time ever ive had exactly the same kinda dream. mine was a nuclear explosion going off in a city and me running away from it and the shockwave slowly travelling towards me and id run up this hill that was near the city to avoid it.

Could you go into more detail as to were you thought this occured at since I myself had a dream not so long ago of something occuring in a city involvin' biological weapons of sorts.If you could go into greater detail it'll be great so everybody (includin' the skeptics) could look further into this stuff.Thanks for the post and welcome aboard ATS.

well it was almost movie like and after i had it i tried to recall it but lost most of the detail. i remember being sat at home and ther was news reports about people high places going missing. i remember people like bill gates, bush, and other random names cause im from the uk dont know names of people like secretary of defence and things like that, but you get the picture. and other weird things like mass power cuts for no reason. and a loss of other basic needs like running water. and then there was this thing about people looking for this certain document and i remember being in a building with big glass fronts kinda like the lobby of the world trade towers looking for it cause i remember seeing a picture of them after the dream and got kinda freaked after they looked like that. no idea wat the document was about. this took place in an american type city by the way cause it had high rise buildings all around. then i remember being in the middle of a street with everyone in panic like they all expected this to happen. like a mass evacuation. with helicopters in the sky and the army on the streets. then ther was the flash and everyone running for this hill. and the shockwave slowly coming towards me. as soon as i reached the hill i stopped like i knew i was safe and looked back at the city and everyone else had stopped knowing they were safe. then for some reason i appeared in the street again before the explosion like i was replaying it again from that moment but this time i didnt make it and as soon as the shockwave reached me, i woke up.

[edit on 25-7-2007 by lawler_09]

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   

then i remember being in the middle of a street with everyone in panic like they all expected this to happen. like a mass evacuation. with helicopters in the sky and the army on the streets. then ther was the flash and everyone running for this hill. and the shockwave slowly coming towards me. as soon as i reached the hill i stopped like i knew i was safe and looked back at the city and everyone else had stopped knowing they were safe. then for some reason i appeared in the street again before the explosion like i was replaying it again from that moment but this time i didnt make it and as soon as the shockwave reached me, i woke up.
That was some pretty crazy stuff there lawler_09, in my dream it took place in NYC and the impact did'nt give me much of a chance to escape , all I saw was a flash and everything faded to black. If this were to occur around the next couple of years I won't be here for long and I'll have to fly to PR.Thanks for the posts and I'd like to hear more from ya.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve-o

then i remember being in the middle of a street with everyone in panic like they all expected this to happen. like a mass evacuation. with helicopters in the sky and the army on the streets. then ther was the flash and everyone running for this hill. and the shockwave slowly coming towards me. as soon as i reached the hill i stopped like i knew i was safe and looked back at the city and everyone else had stopped knowing they were safe. then for some reason i appeared in the street again before the explosion like i was replaying it again from that moment but this time i didnt make it and as soon as the shockwave reached me, i woke up.
That was some pretty crazy stuff there lawler_09, in my dream it took place in NYC and the impact did'nt give me much of a chance to escape , all I saw was a flash and everything faded to black. If this were to occur around the next couple of years I won't be here for long and I'll have to fly to PR.Thanks for the posts and I'd like to hear more from ya.

if anything id say mine was in new york too hence the WTC reference in my dream.

i think i should copywrite my dream too. make the foundations of a disaster film. make millions *dreams*

[edit on 25-7-2007 by lawler_09]

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by noise515
Who knows whats going to happen come 2012.

If there was a war...

I would love it if we had some hidden tech and help from other aliens. Maybe we could kick their butts? Wouldn't that be fun.

To the OP... if you like speculating on this stuff and happen to like Science Fiction, check out John Ringo's A Hymn Before Battle and subsequent sequels. Great books about alien invasions and butt kicking.

I dont think other aliens (B) would help us so much as they would help themselves by fighting the initial aliens (A) because they probably want to use this planet for something so it would be pointless helping us and having us all survive and whatnot.
But I dont think they want to kill us anyway.

Also, about the reptillian video, please make a new thread for that because this topic is about something else. Also you want people to comment on it... what better way to get comments than having its own thread???

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   

if anything id say mine was in new york too hence the WTC reference in my dream.

i think i should copywrite my dream too. make the foundations of a disaster film. make millions *dreams*
If ya do make a film ya could just give me a fair share and give me an executive producer credit. Thanks for the warnin'(if this infact occurs) so I won't be fried by this atomic weapon. Hope we could become millionaires so we could buy ourselves a reserve seat for a shuttle to mars while the rest of the world suffers(just kiddin' folks).All we need is a good script writter and a big name director and we're all set.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by isitmagic
Also, about the reptillian video, please make a new thread for that because this topic is about something else. Also you want people to comment on it... what better way to get comments than having its own thread???
I know what your tryin' to tell him but don't get all harsh on him for postin' that reptillian vid up(just kiddin' with ya).If he want's to talk about it here he's welcomed to do so , since I haven't seen any moderators stopin' him.I'll still comment on his vid since it at least has somethin' to do with alien life, and because I was labeled a hoaxter by some moderator I don't wanna mention for no reason.If he wants to continue let him continue since I've got nothing against him or what you've told him. I'd like to keep this thread friendly folks.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
That is off topic though. That is why we are able to create our own topics.
Why dont we all just only have ONE thread/topic and everything is discussed there? lol its unorganized... i was trying to follow this thing, and all of a sudden I see a convo about reptiles happening... lol

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   

That is off topic though. That is why we are able to create our own topics.
Why dont we all just only have ONE thread/topic and everything is discussed there? lol its unorganized... i was trying to follow this thing, and all of a sudden I see a convo about reptiles happening... lol
Yeah I know what you mean lol , I'm probably responsable for the off-topic stuff since I've been postin' up some reptile pics which might have started it up.Thanks for all ya posts and the info you've shared with us isitmagic, at the rate your goin' you'll be above the magic and even david blaine(sorry for goin' off topic folks)

[edit on 25-7-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Ahaha, I'll square off versus David Blaine and Criss Angel

About the reptile video... is it scary? I didnt check it out yet.

Also, is 2012 supposed to be when Nibiru (Planet X?) completes its orbit and nears Earth again or is 2012 all just about the Mayan calendar?

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Ahaha, I'll square off versus David Blaine and Criss Angel

About the reptile video... is it scary? I didnt check it out yet.

Also, is 2012 supposed to be when Nibiru (Planet X?) completes its orbit and nears Earth again or is 2012 all just about the Mayan calendar?
If you need help with criss angel and his illusions I'll show him who the real mind freak is while you take on the street magic freak aka david blaine.As for the Nibiru (planet x) goin' near earth , there's a strong possibility of the link but I have no knowledge into the stuff so I'll have to wait 'till someone comes foward with some info, thanks again isitmagic
. I almost forgot to tell ya about the reptile vid, it's not clear footage but it has some weird occurances so you'll have to check it out for yourself.

[edit on 25-7-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
ya.... I think I'll check that vid out tomorrow lol.

What is your take on the whole 2012 thing?
(by the way, Sylvia Brown, a known psychic predicted that we will know more about ET's in 2010 I believe... close enough to 2012? lol)

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   

What is your take on the whole 2012 thing?
(by the way, Sylvia Brown, a known psychic predicted that we will know more about ET's in 2010 I believe... close enough to 2012? lol)
My take on the 2012 thing is that by that time some form of alien life will make it's presence known and the government will fess up on some of it's info (could be something in the lines of serpo).I truely believe this might occur , but it's up to those darn aliens to show themselves to the public.Thanks for postin' and everyone have a good night.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 04:14 AM
link   
oh ok, none of this magic pish posh is off topic at all right? course not. if you followed the posts so far you would see how the bush vid and the vid of the girl had ties to what we were originally discussing, which was the different races that could or would if real pose a threat to earth and/or mankind.reptillians among a small group are known as hostile or malevolent beings, and if it was possible for instance for bush sr to be one i think its very relevant and i dont see what the problem would be with posting it, but then thats probably because i was contributing to the posts a bit back before all this magick crap. take your own advice pal.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 04:18 AM
link   
to further the relevance, if reptillians are indeed malevolent, and some are in positions of power, or just like that girl (meaning they are spread out through the culture as normal people or in that disguise), it gives you a good idea of the amount of control or organization they would have in our culture before 2012 and if thats even remotely possible than we could find ourselves amongst ill company when the time comes, if that is indeed "the time"

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
No, it couldn't.

There is nothing special in 2012. There won't be. There aren't any aliens that are going to come and rage war with us, they already would have had they wanted to, the only aliens I believe are a peaceful race, and I don't see a peaceful race raging war.

But that's my opinion.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join