It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could 2012 be the Year Aliens start War with Earth ???

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
and also, if you were to come here just to cause havoc and not to destroy us outright, why wait so long to reveal yourself? why trickle your presence in subtley? why not shock the cultures of earth with your power and superiority like a bully would? why would any war mongering space faring race just sit around if they intended to subject us to their dominion?

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve-o

Originally posted by Smugallo
I think these beings have souls since it's a livin' thing that moves and has some form of thought proccess

[edit on 23-7-2007 by steve-o]

I've heard some people have a theory that 'the greys' are pretty much just like a biological robot, an automated lifeless worker without a proper will of it's own, obviously under the control from another source
this is all speculation as well hehe, Major Philip J Corso said a lot of this stuff was true in his books/inerviews if you beleive him that is, a good few people think he's a fraud though!

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
i still say they wouldnt just mess with us for kicks and giggles...if they came here and havent really been violent, and they could get really rough if they wanted to, they probably have neutural intentions if not benevolent, but ofcourse there are always the possibilties of other races acting out too...gosh who knows?

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smugallo
I've heard some people have a theory that 'the greys' are pretty much just like a biological robot, an automated lifeless worker without a proper will of it's own, obviously under the control from another source
this is all speculation as well hehe, Major Philip J Corso said a lot of this stuff was true in his books/inerviews if you beleive him that is, a good few people think he's a fraud though!
Thanks for sayin' your take on the greys on bein' robot like , but I believe that most things on earth have souls such as animals and other forms of life. I believed Corso's claims right from the beginnin', about the reverse engineerin' of the tech which resulted in all types of tech known to man. If their is other forms of life out there they should have a soul , didn't the greys referred to us as vessels of some sort. That the body is just a vehicle for the spirit, which could explain why people have some memories of what they were in their past life.( I can't prove what I've stated and can only speculate it bein' real)

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
But what if there's some hostile race similar to ours who really doesn't use their technology for peace , only for means of taking over or creating some new biological desease to end others lives.What would become of us , being slaves or used for mating purposes(which I don't mind doin'
)

I wouldn't jump the gun. You haven't seen them yet.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Averysmallfoxx
agh, but see it doesnt make any sense at all for them to come all this way just to terrorize an infant civilization for no reason at all. I wouldnt go two blocks down my neighborhood just to find a colony of ants to squash not if im 22, maybe if i was with friends and i was 6 because kids do dumb things like that but kids in a cosmic sense wouldnt know how to wield technology that would carry them here, and if the technology isnt great enough to get them here fast why take the trip just to terrorize for no good reason? if it is fast, i still say why come for no reason? why if you are so much greater than the human race would you care at all what these infants are doing in this area of space where there isnt anything else around but us?

I agree with you there. I dont think they would go out of their way to terrorize us. The idea we might be a pest that has be to dealt with I could see though. Look at how we act on earth, imagine us with the technology and energy to travel the stars. We would bring everything that makes us human to space. I could see other species seeing us as an invasive species like roaches.

[edit on 24/7/07 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox

I wouldn't jump the gun. You haven't seen them yet.
Pretty good response there nixie_nox , I don't care if they're not lookin' right , if they could save me from becomin' toast . I'll just put a bag over her head like in Scary Movie 2. If they have all the parts that earth females have , everything's alright( except for those damn reptillians they're too damn scalely), just kiddin'

[edit on 24-7-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Here are my thoughts:

Say for instance that the earth is to be destroyed or at least inhabitable on 2012 because of solar storms.
Maybe we were put here in the first place by aliens(per some people's beliefs) hence the legends of Atlantis and others, and the exceptional brightness of the ancient Egyptians and Aztecs.

So we are like a terrarium. Since the aliens already know the earth is coming to get us. Nobody else wants the earth because of impending doom. They have been checking to see how the experiment went and are coming to take the better specimans home.

So the Aztec legend of their God returning is really that of our ancient and wise ancestors.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Why do so many posters here seem to think that alien are of ill intent? I really have never understood this line of thinking at all.

I dont personally think that's the argument or the truth to this 2012 thing.
Who's to say that us humans don't initiate the attack on the aliens when many of them just show up (as if they are observing or studying us ??) and then of course they are forced to fight back.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
What if this war is stimulated by the military for us tryin' to leave with this alien race (so we don't have to pay taxes) , would these aliens chicken out or would they stay in our turf and start doin' war.What if 2012 is the arrival of these beings and the government knew about the countdown to war and just stood shut about it. The aliens probably gave us some time to see how advanced we'd get before their next arrival.This could explain the secret underground facilities and in doin' the base on the moon and on mars as alternative lands in case of some event would occur.( All I've stated can't be proven , so this is just my opinion folks
)

[edit on 24-7-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
To be on topic, I doubt any alien race would choose to start war with us. Either they are peaceful and they will make a disclosure soon, or they have studied us, and will eradicate us without being known. I mean, when exterminating a house of roaches, do you gather friends and try to step on them, group vs. group? Or do you find out what kills them, but is harmless to your pets, and get rid of the thing that is disgustingly populating the home of the more benign creatures.

I kind of scared myself, because I can definitely see us as more of an infestation such as rats/roaches/termites to this planet than a creature that plays nicely with its environment. I would have to hope they can see that not all of us are bad

I more strongly believe, that anything with the technology to travel space, even if not versed in weaponry, would quickly come up with something if needed be ... and would have destroyed us all long ago, if it was their intent. I believe the only people, in this hypothetical, that have anything to worry about, are the ones that are trying to keep controlling, manipulating, and slaughtering the innocent people of this planet.

Oh, I have been wanting to mention this every time it is written, but, would you all stop with the 2000 bug junk? I never thought twice about it, and I guess I didn't know many people who did. I thought it was more of a joke than a real fear the masses had, or any big prophecy-end of the world scenerio that was plausible. Anyone with common sense would realize, the only plane that would have crashed, would had to have solely been run on a computer (ex. F117A Stealth bomber) ... and most things, the computer only controls so much, and a lot of it is not date dependent. Did anybody try setting their PC clock ahead? I didn't, but I thought it was foolish in the first place, but, clock adjustment would have created the same situation as the actual time
The only real explanation for the hype, was, ratings and money. I really hope that not too many did take it as seriously as the de-bunkers here try to make it sound like.

Something may be happening soon, but until something does, it is all theory, just like our science classes

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I really do not think that any aliens will be going to war with us. It seems unlikely that aliens who, some say have been around for thousands of years, would have waited until this age or 2012 to take over this planet. If they are as intelligent as many say, I am sure if they were going to take over they would have done it thousands of years ago, when it would have been a lot easier. Back then we were not very intelligent, in fact many of us are not now. You know what I'm saying...

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 02:24 AM
link   
at best i expect that theres more unofficial hype about 2012 than the millenia crisis. i say unofficial because you dont see much public hype about it as we all did for the 2k issue.
who knows? certainly though, if they wanted us wed already be on a plater for em. we arent that advanced in comparison.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Who knows whats going to happen come 2012.

If there was a war...

I would love it if we had some hidden tech and help from other aliens. Maybe we could kick their butts? Wouldn't that be fun.

To the OP... if you like speculating on this stuff and happen to like Science Fiction, check out John Ringo's A Hymn Before Battle and subsequent sequels. Great books about alien invasions and butt kicking.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   
i think before we get ahead of ourselves we should ask who would be helping and who would we be fighting since the reference to "they" and "them" seems pretty common in the few posts ive read.
theres no war coming i think. if they are waiting to make a move which i dunno if its an act of aggression i say its unlikely but if it happens we wouldnt be able to do anything to stop them...

notice how i used they and them? just for kicks

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by noise515
To the OP... if you like speculating on this stuff and happen to like Science Fiction, check out John Ringo's A Hymn Before Battle and subsequent sequels. Great books about alien invasions and butt kicking.
Thanks for the suggestion noise515 since I'm a really into this sci-fi stuff (mainly kickin' alien scum) , so I'll check into it and see if I like this stuff. Also I'd like to thank everybody for all they have done wheter your with or against an event occurin' in 2012, see ya

[edit on 25-7-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
have you all seen the bush vid supposing hes a reptillian? i dunno i dont particularly see anything there but i post the vid if you guys want. im still waiting on my cousin to give me the link for the other reptillian vid.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reptillian girl vid

My opinion on this video is that the main portion is of such low quality, it is of no use to try and show "scales,spines,horns,etc..." because those effects could easily be caused by the fact that the video is so heavily pixellated.

As for the last part, if the video hasn't been doctored, it looks like we have a reptile on our hands. I don't think any "abnormal lighting' could cause an effect like that on someones eyes.

Weird.

-exquisitexample

above is my cousins weigh in on the reptillian girl and i for one think his opinion seems validated by the evidence against and for although he and i aswell can find nothing absolutely conclusive, its still really freakin wierd...
the one below is of bush sr. who knows on this either? im not convinced on this one completely...but i do think,"whoa..." when i watch it.
bush sr a reptillian?

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reptillian girl?

My opinion on this video is that the main portion is of such low quality, it is of no use to try and show "scales,spines,horns,etc..." because those effects could easily be caused by the fact that the video is so heavily pixellated.

As for the last part, if the video hasn't been doctored, it looks like we have a reptile on our hands. I don't think any "abnormal lighting' could cause an effect like that on someones eyes.

Weird.

-exquisitexample

above is my cousins weigh in on the reptillian girl and i for one think his opinion seems validated by the evidence against and for although he and i aswell can find nothing absolutely conclusive, its still really freakin wierd...
the one below is of bush sr. who knows on this either? im not convinced on this one completely...but i do think,"whoa..." when i watch it.

bush sr a reptillian?

feedback would be great thnx guys.

[edit on 25-7-2007 by Averysmallfoxx]

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Averysmallfoxx
I watched both the vids Averysmallfoxx and found the reptilian girl to be more believable than the Bush snr. one. If the first one was a fake I'd like to know how they did it and if anyone has gotten in touch with her to see if she's really a reptillian. If David Ike were on this forum he'd probably go crazy over this stuff, or he'd lecture us to death about the queen bein' a reptillian as well. Thanks for those great vids and I'd like to hear more info from ya.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join