It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could 2012 be the Year Aliens start War with Earth ???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
If another race from another world wanted to destroy us, they would not need to wait until 2012. Why wait? They would have superior technology if they were able to get here in the first place. We wouldn't pose much of a challenge to them.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Hello,
I just started with this site and have a few things I'd like to add. I believe it revolves around the Mayan Long Calendar which ends on the winter solstice Dec 21, 2012. This calendar and related topics can be found on the web. It involves the Sun (the ecliptic) and the direct center of the Milky Way(the Galactic Equator) coming into alignment that very day which is when the calendar ends. It is mentioned that a new world order will be established but what that entails is anyones guess. In my location the Earths shadow will be split in half at precisely 12:33am the morning of Dec. 21, 2012 by my meridian, the ecliptic and the Galactic Equator and only at that time. I hope this helps somewhat.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by NibiruRising
Are you really saying that we would be better off with Saddam and the Taliban still in charge over there?
Did saddam attack the U.S in any way or was it Osama cause the way it concluded to was saddam taking the blame. And what ever happened to those weapons of mass destruction he had, it was never recovered and they killed the man so we may never know his side of the story.Another thing that bothers me is that our president has some ties into the bin laden family , which has never been brung up in the news, couldn't he be able to call one of them up to find out there whereabouts or is bush in on it as part of the 9/11 plot. Nobody may never find out the truth unless some other terrorist attack occurs before this election.
(sorry for bein' off topic folks)

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Well 2012 could be an very interesting year for a number of reasons,or perhaps not!

I guess we will see when that year comes here

As this topic is on alien invasion I will focus on this subject

I have read many books on this subject over the last 15 years but I dont think i have read anything about a planned invasion on that year!Mind you those where the years when there were hardly any sightings and everything resoved around marcel and roswell.
Nowdays there everywhere and in fact we have to photshop them out of our photos

Now like everyone else reading this thread I have seen some out there stories online.One very entertaining story had a race of borg like humanoid planet destroyers having a flight path that would eventualy bring them into our playing ground.They travel in huge fleets and strip planets quickly for the resourses needed to keep them going.

The reptiles are already here in another dimension that we cant see yet,the shamen have long known these demons who claim to rule the earth.Perhaps we might dimension shift in 2012 when our planet floats through a dimensional rift?I dont think we will be allowed too,there are forces at work that need us in the vibrational habitat that we exist in now and they will try and stop it any changes

The greys,well there working with us(so we are told by Goode and other researchers)in a few bases worldwide-you know where,austrailia,america,pacific island somewhere and other bases elsewhere(John Leer may even say the moon)
I havnt heard of them planning a attack-and i cant see why they would do it in 2012 as some researchers out there claim they can travel in time!you would think that if they could they would come back to an empty planet and live here-unless we are the cattle they want to harvest?who knows

I have had conflicting stories given to me about greys-there midwifes of the galaxy helping planets so they can slide up to the 10th dimension or there missleading our leaders and will play us their full hand soon!Or of course its all fabricated rubbish-i havnt seen a grey so i have to sit on the fence and see how things turn up

Now martians-mmmmmmmm nahhhh they have been living here for a long time keeping themselfs to themself in a hollow mountain range-or so I have been told.Courtney brown and Joseph McMoneagle lend weight behind these wild claims

The nordic ones are working with us too,in fact if one believes Robert Monroe and his astral travels then there are thousands of aliens who are on our planet feeling what humanity feels like in our bodies.(monore claimed that high dimension aliens come to this planet and wait outside of earth for a chance to experience life here on earth in our container bodies!and humanity is a drug that hooks them-there is also a race of aliens who harvest our emotions with machines here and on the moon)

Now the reason why I mention monroes earth zoo angle is that if this is true then there isnt a chance in hell that another species is going to attack us.
unless there very powerfull!

Of course this is all speculation,every person who gives this information may be mad attention seekers or perhaps they arnt?who knows

[edit on 18-7-2007 by noangels2006]

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I didn't read any post, but i will simply answer the question the OP put in the subject title. No....it's been known that the mayan calendar is the solar cycle, and in the year 2012 is when it reaches its full cycle.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrChipps
I agree3 with you Steve-O. When the government needs more money, they start a war. Wars make money.

Wars make the military industrial complex more money not the government. Lets hope that no EBE's fight wars just to fuel their economies.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Every thing the government has gotten a hold of whether it's NASA or anything space related has been messed with to give the american public what they wanna see/hear. We're labeled as the good guys while those certain places over seas are labeled terrorists or against us. The more secrets that have been witheld from us the more conspiracy theorists there'll be as time goes on.If they have nothing to hide why not show us a glimpse of Area 51 or the rest of the pentagon footage instead of the 5 frames or what was really on the photos of the moon that were airbrushed out. If this government was for the people why keep us out of the loop of all these topics or don't look into aliens/ufos seriously. Is it because they already found out everything they needed to know on them and don't want their allies to know about the tech they got out of it , or they're usin' it as a way to be ahead of all the other countries in the world which will slowly come into the grasp of this celeb dumbed nation. (just kiddin' folks)

[edit on 18-7-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I know that what I'm going to show ya doesn't relate to the subject but I just wanna show ya it to see what you think of this clip which was from some show on the history channel. It talks about the government bein' ruled over by reptilians, I'm not a David Ike fanatic or a believer of his stuff . I just want to see what ya think of it, enjoy.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Why do so many posters here seem to think that alien are of ill intent? I really have never understood this line of thinking at all.

for real if they are sophisticated enough to come over here, what could they possibly want that we have?

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DominionOfGozer
for real if they are sophisticated enough to come over here, what could they possibly want that we have?
That is a good question that I can't come up with the answer for , but if I were "David Ike" I'd drive everyone nuts by talkin' about reptilians shapeshiftin' and taking over the government. Since I'm just spider-man I'll agree with you fully untill an alien race comes and strikes me to prove me wrong.
Hope you continue to post your thoughts on this since I'll be web swingin' to manhattan to party on in a few.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Hey guys I just want to show you something I found on the web related to the mayan/alien arrival stuff . It's a vid from some history channel show that talks about the fallen angels from the sky and other unbelievable stuff that is in our religion , hope you enjoy this stuff.

[edit on 21-7-2007 by bigsmoke]

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DominionOfGozer

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Why do so many posters here seem to think that alien are of ill intent? I really have never understood this line of thinking at all.

More than likely they are just explorers or scientists. Doing what they do best, expanding their knoweledge of the universe and its life forms.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starwatcher
More than likely they are just explorers or scientists. Doing what they do best, expanding their knoweledge of the universe and its life forms.
If their are just scientists or explorers scopin' around wouldn't they send some soldiers or armed personel in case they encounter a hostile civilization more advanced than ours. Lets say if we get a thousand years advanced wouldn't there still be rapists,psychos,killers and whatever else there is out there, just 'cause the technology advanced doesn't mean the all the people a part of it will get any more smarter.None of my statements can be proven so I'll agree with your statement untill some hostile race probes me on my door step, thanks for postin'.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I have a whole different stance on this discussion. What if: 1. These so-called aliens are really Satanic demons? 2. What if: The end of the world was really a world-wide war between the "good" (God's people) and the "bad" (the Devil and his fallen angels)? In the Book of Revelation, the very last book of the Bible, it describes the end of the world in detail. As I said, this is a whole new look at what is surely to come.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kingalbrect79
Humans as a whole are stupid scared beings that will attack anything we're afraid of.

Just like we were manufactured to be, eh?

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by elecampane
I have a whole different stance on this discussion. What if: 1. These so-called aliens are really Satanic demons? 2. What if: The end of the world was really a world-wide war between the "good" (God's people) and the "bad" (the Devil and his fallen angels)? In the Book of Revelation, the very last book of the Bible, it describes the end of the world in detail. As I said, this is a whole new look at what is surely to come.

The Book of Revelations is open to interpretation that is the point of it.

Think about this, suppose the Book of Revelations was not a physical apocalypse, but instead psychological. Would that make sense in today's society of fear?

I'm not saying that bad stuff is over with. I just think much of the bad stuff already happened in the past 150 years. I think the final war is a war of words. I think the battle of Gog vs. Mogog is terrorism. My God is better than your God, religion vs. religion.

I think the Book of Revelation isn't straight figurative, but allegorical.

I think that it is possible that in 2012, or around there, aliens may make "contact," or we may make contact with them. I don't think they are evil and satanic, because they would have destroyed us already if they had such great power. I think if you read the Bible closely you will find that even though Satan and his "fallen angels" defied God. God was the one himself who allowed them to play in the Earth's games. So, He can always stop them, anytime He wants. He is like God, you know. Somewhat like your mom saying, "I brought into this life I can take you out."

I think if you think very critically about the evolution of humanity, freedom of choice was necessary for us to evolve to the point that we know that we do have real freedom over ourselves. For freedom of choice we had to have black and white view of what is "wrong." When the world is actually gray, and you should allow people to live and make their own mistakes. We learn from our own mistakes in our life and as humanity. "Those who don't remember the path are doomed to repeat it." When Eve took the bite from the symbolic apple, she set humanity down the course of knowledge of our own reality.

We are the one's that bring bad things into this world and our lives. We are the one's that accept fear, anger, hate and negativity. We are the one's who are "masters of our own destiny." That being said, our being and will is tested, everyday. We must not judge people ourselves, because "those without sin should cast the first stone." No one is without sin for we are human. Let God do the judging and concentrate on make yourself and your world better.

The Book of Revelations plays on your fear. If you do not fear then you can read the Book with an open mind and decide for yourself knowing that God would not allow all of His children to die horribly for the sake of battling with Satan. It just doesn't make sense.

Fear is the tool, which is used for control. We are getting to the point in society, where we realize that too much control over people is not such a great thing. As long as you love you neighbor, as you love yourself, how can you go wrong?

Jesus will come again like "a thief in the night."

Just my interpretation of things. I am a Catholic and have learn to see the cracks in the fire and brimstone interpretation of the Bible. If you have an agenda, you can interpret the bible and justify your agenda any way you want. Having a good heart is all that matters in the end.

Too make light of this I received a card from my grandmother the other day, from the Mennonites (radical Christians, not Catholic), that said TV and jazz are bad and evil because they are pretty much too truthful. I am a jazz musician. I couldn't stop laughing.

I laugh at the thought of me going to hell, because I like John Coltrane.

[edit on 22-7-2007 by frailty]

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I'll make my first post by saying hi and greetings to you all first. So....Hi!

The others watch and study us with concern. They'll fully make their way here to help clean Mother Earth in time. Until then, we shouldn't worry about them because they do come in peace and the people they'll focus on are our true enemies. Our eyes, ears, minds and fears should always be directed to what is right in front us in our countries worldwide and work to the just unification of the world's peoples (NOT governments) in opposition to the New World Order who is planning to go full force in a matter of years, which of course is no secret to us here at ATS. There is no true known agenda. We cannot say what they plan, positive or negative. But the recognition is there and we can only hope for the best for our world so the universe can flow in unison. Think of it like the chain theory. Even one disturbed link can cause the biggest break. The others will not tolerate our self-distruction and they will come again.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Since this is speculative :What if in 2012, The year of dimensional convergence ,the great enlightenment, the aliens came in great motherships and said we left messages with your Mayans when we would be coming.. as your Sun is about to go supernova .we only have room for 5000 ..who among you have you chosen to go? We prefer children and well proportioned females and by the way, a couple of our friends had a bad flat about 60 of your solar years ago, you wouldn't have happened to see them around have you? Please hurry as you only have 3 Earth rotations remaining.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 04:00 AM
link   
If Aliens wanted to destroy humanity they wouldn't need to attack us. Why put their own life's on the line. All they would have to do is nudge a couple of big asteroids and put them on a collision course with Earth. We would probably be none the wiser and those who did survive would just assume it was a natural catastrophic event.

Anyway if Aliens wanted to attack us they would of done it along time ago. If I were an Alien I would put the whole planet under quarantine. Atleast until humanity got it's act together. (One can only live in hope)
Any ship or satellite leaving Earth would be instantly vaporized.
Not a pretty solution, but it's better than having a bunch of raving lunatics messing up the entire Universe.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
It's not 2012, It's 2010,And That Year The Aliens Will Come To See What We Are Doing To This Planet, And They Will Teach us How To Use The Anti-Gravity Divices Again,Such As They Did With The Pyrimids.REMEBER 2010!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join