Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Could 2012 be the Year Aliens start War with Earth ???

page: 1
15
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I've started this thread to see if anyone speculates 2012 being the year of alien contact or conflict with these beings. Everything ends up being false whether it was the 2000 scare or other prophecies claimed by others over the years. I'd like to get my fellow ATS members' opinions on what may occur or if it's all just nonsense. A friend of mine kept having nightmares of aliens attacking Earth with there ufos and had tons of motherships on reserve watchin' the battle go on. I know this is all fictional, but what if some unholy event of that nature were to occur around the year 2012. How would you react ,what would you do to stop this if you can, or what you think the government might do if this were to happen. Will they reveal all they have hid from us of alien presence on Earth over the past 20,000 years or would they alienate us and stay in their underground facilities. This is all speculation so don't target me or bash me in any way,just kiddin', everybody is invited to participate or add on their own speculations.





posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Right now im on the fence with this one. But I have a feeling this thread is gonna be hot.



posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Why do so many posters here seem to think that alien are of ill intent? I really have never understood this line of thinking at all.



posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Ya I dont think if they exist that they are hostile.....I believe they are here to help us.



posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I'm ready for it, so come on and show us what you got, you skinny little creeps! We here on Earth are always up for a good fight, so unless you fight dirty, like with killing bacteria or high radiation, we'll be ready to tussle. You might have a technological advantage for a little while, but we got the home field advantage. And we'll be getting our hands on your weapons as soon as we can. Even if you manage to take out the bulk of us right away, you're going to be in for a long war of attrition that will make our Iraq war look like a stroll in the park.

Filthy, rotten, stinking little alien buggers.



[edit on 17-7-2007 by SuicideVirus]



posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Hmm, where to start, where to start.

Well, first off, try to edit your post in a manner that we don't have to do "the scroll" to read it. That's annoying.

Second, I'm almost certain I saw some other threads on ATS reguarding this same thing. Have you tried your research there?

Third, and more directed towards your questions, what difference would it make if it was 2012 or tommorow? Humans as a whole are stupid scared beings that will attack anything we're afraid of. Most likely any contact of that magnitude will put the earth into a self destructive tailspin, moreso than we are now, and who knows.

There will always be those who say doomsday is coming, you know who those people are? Pessimists.

I for one look forward to the future, to the possiblity of alien encounters, Even If I should fall to an alien blade or ray gun, My ending thought would be that we are not alone, and my meager life is just the beginning of a grander scale.

I say look forward to what may happen and take it with a grain of salt. Until then, educate yourself on what maters most to you now, and take care of those you are close to.

King



posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   




damn man. That was deep.



posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
It's an interesting theory. The Aztecs did beleive in sky gods and said that Quetzalcoatl, thier god which gave them the calendar would one day return. Could this be the enlightenment of 2012?

I'm never put much belief in dates, but I would like to believe it'll someday happen.



posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I have to agree with king on this one. If such a scenario did/does occur, humanity will no doubt be the ones to initiate the conflict. These "saucers" have been in our skies for ages, nothing has happened.

[edit on 17-7-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]



posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kingalbrect79
Hmm, where to start, where to start.

Well, first off, try to edit your post in a manner that we don't have to do "the scroll" to read it. That's annoying.

Second, I'm almost certain I saw some other threads on ATS reguarding this same thing. Have you tried your research there?

Third, and more directed towards your questions, what difference would it make if it was 2012 or tommorow? Humans as a whole are stupid scared beings that will attack anything we're afraid of. Most likely any contact of that magnitude will put the earth into a self destructive tailspin, moreso than we are now, and who knows.

There will always be those who say doomsday is coming, you know who those people are? Pessimists.

King
First of all I'm new to this thread stuff so don't get all rough on me Kingalbrect79 , if you want to be treated like royalty go create a "kingdom" to over run my fellow ATS members.I haven't done any sort of "research" on any of the other threads out there ,there's too many to begin with.Who really knows if aliens are a threat or just skinny whimps, it's all speculation to me , if you don't like it take your royalty elsewhere on ATS.



posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Why do so many posters here seem to think that alien are of ill intent? I really have never understood this line of thinking at all.


Its because of our own past i think. Everytime a more advanced people discovered a less advanced people, they (we) invaded and forced them into civilization, slavery or reservations.



posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
If they really wanted to destroy us, they could do it before we even knew what happened. I think any species capable of space travel is far beyond war. War is an act of fear or greed. When you can manipulate the universe to fit your needs, you have none. And you gotta figure they hold themselves high on the totem pole in evolutionary standards, so they would have little to fear.

If there is a "Con-flict", it'll be exactly that. A war devised by Earth's political powers to manipulate and control the average people.

And you guys may want to check your "excessive quoting". I received two penalty warnings yesterday for quotes over four lines and quoting posts above the current one. There's a "flag hungry" moderator somewhere out there. Also, I doubled up on the penalties when I tried to fix the quotes because I changed what he had just flagged. Keep it real and Deny Arrogance.

[edit on 17-7-2007 by tyranny22]



posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by tyranny22
If they really wanted to destroy us, they could do it before we even knew what happened. I think any species capable of space travel is far beyond war. War is an act of fear or greed. When you can manipulate the universe to fit your needs, you have none. And you gotta figure they hold themselves high on the totem pole in evolutionary standards, so they would have little to fear.

If there is a "Con-flict", it'll be exactly that. A war devised by Earth's political powers to manipulate and control the average people.

And you guys may want to check your "excessive quoting". I received two penalty warnings yesterday for quotes over four lines and quoting posts above the current one. There's a "flag hungry" moderator somewhere out there. Also, I doubled up on the penalties when I tried to fix the quotes because I changed what he had just flagged. Keep it real and Deny Arrogance.

[edit on 17-7-2007 by tyranny22]
Thanks for the warning tyranny22, I'll try not to use any quotes as well so I won't lose my job as a super hero, or lose any of my points for that manner.



posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
LMAO. that's awesome. if I'd posted the response yesterday that you just did, I'm sure I would have been Red Flagged and received two lashing.

nice. keep up the interesting thread!



posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
First off steve-o, don't take any of what I said as an attack, for that was not how it was intended. My only gripe was the image fix that makes me scroll left and right..hehe

I was merely suggesting that I saw a similiar thread on this topic, and it might help you if you check it out, I was not bashing you for your thread, otherwise, I wouldn't have posted my opinion on your questions.

And as far as my name, it's just a nickname I've had for years, no royalty implied.



**edit for spelling**

[edit on 17-7-2007 by Kingalbrect79]



posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kingalbrect79
First off steve-o, don't take any of what I said as an attack, for that was not how it was intended. My only gripe was the image fix that makes me scroll left and right..hehe

I was merely suggesting that I saw a similiar thread on this topic, and it might help you if you check it out, I was not bashing you for your thread, otherwise, I wouldn't have posted my opinion on your questions.
And as far as my name, it's just a nickname I've had for years, no royalty implied.
[edit on 17-7-2007 by Kingalbrect79]
Sorry for taking it personal Kingalbrect79 , my spider senses was out of control at that moment.I'm not an enemy towards anybody at ATS, I'd like to here more from ya on this thread , but right now I gotta go see Mary Jane before she ends up leavin' me for some other guy.


[edit on 17-7-2007 by steve-o]



posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
2012 comes up very often threw out history as a time of end, war or new beginning. i'm sure you have heard them all and it's interesting how most cultures or individuals never knew of the other. however i did read an interesting story by a remote viewer who linked himself "supposedly" to an alien being that crashed over Russia in the late 1900's. the story continues as the alien was a defector that tryed to get away from his race and the ship was shot down. the remote viewer kept returning to this vision i believe to get more in-touch with the pilot and by doing so learned of two races of aliens that visit this planet. one protects us and has a sort of peace treaty with the ones who will enslave us. until such time as 2012 but the good news is they are sharing limited amounts of technology that we can use to protect our selves. pretty wild story and i believe it was in a book called, "the seventh sense" by lyn buchannan i think. any way time will tell so stock up on twinkies water and smokes guys. hope to see ya all in 2013.



posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
lol dude, try to imagine their technology you cant even begin to imagine their technology, i mean if they were the fallen angels in the bible and all then they have been around since our beginning and possibly are our creators. If they wanted to destroy us they could have done it anytime in the past, i mean just think about it, they are not going to destroy us...i personally think they will help us i mean who knows maybe jesus was a half breed, he said that he was supposed t come back and that there was supposed to be a fight for good or evil, so maybe there will be a battle that looks like the end of the world but is not or maybe its to save us.



posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
If this were to occur I'd be in luck 'cause Brooklyn's got alote of factories that manufacture goods which are just a few blocks from my reach, there's always the corner store to go to when you're craving a mid-night snack while those aliens would raid your house like the movie War of the Worlds.We humans are too arogant to back down from any form of battle, lets hope the puny greys attack us and not some 7 foot tall reptilian huminoids.
: )


[edit on 17-7-2007 by steve-o]



posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I have to ask why would they attack us, other than food or slavery I really don't see why they would be violent towards us. I look at it this way, if a race has the technology to even get here through the vast distances of space(which the human mind cannot even comprehend) odds are they will be using that tech. for scientific research not violence. So don't lose any sleep over the 2012 thing, its just another calander year.


What people should be worried about is the direction our countries are heading not aliens.





new topics

top topics



 
15
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join