It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012, is the end near?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Thura guy thanks for posting all this info. i didn't expect my first thread to get so many responses.

The truth is out there

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
You can't buy this....

Hmmm, I wondered what my boss meant when I asked
him about 2012.
I work at small fish and chip shop on the North-West coast
of England, the winters here are disappointing and Frazier
my boss, has been getting more and more disillusioned.

He said that 2012 will see the end of 'The Salty Bait-Box'
and it got me me a-wondering.
Maybe Frazier knows something, I mean fish is 'brain-food'
and I know he's a Freemason, so maybe there's a general
concensus from the people-in-the-know, such as politicians
and business men that something is gonna happen.

It's left to the standard people in the street like me and you
to find out when it happens.
I noticed that Frazier has been stocking up on gasoline and
I've heard him on the phone to an insurance agency about
many things, so maybe it's tied in with an oil shortage?

A local fisherman called Ben Dover, who regulary comes in with
crabs, he says he loves the sea, word.
Anyway, he said that he thought that the oceans would just gobble
us up.
I've heard on the telly that the skies and seas are being polluted
with Carbon or something, I just think it was better when we had
steam trains and proper telly programmes that weren't so 'eyebrow'.

One day, as I was dragging in the boxes of Haddock for the dinner-
time rush, (well it's Mrs. Broderick and 6 kids from the Primary
school) Jim came in and though he swears he's Elvis, he said
that too many satellites (there America satellites, made in America)
have changed the magnetic pull of the Poles, I said is that why Hitler
invaded 'em?
He said no and also said that England would be underwater by 2012.
He also said if it wasn't then, it may be about quarter to nine or when
-ever the last bus is.
makes you think nuh?

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by NibiruRising

I thought they are supposed to somewhat resemble Greys?

The Reptilians and Greys are different E.T races, accodring to D Icke "the biggest secret"
ReptiliAns have been here for thousands of yrs and they control our planet, they're on top of Illuminati and NWO

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
The idea of reptilians is too farfetched. wouldn't we have noticed them if they had controlled our planet, even the egyptians havn't left proof of reptilians, but mostly every culture has proof of grays

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Thura, I don't agree with you at all. I believe that 2012 will be a normal year just like any other. Yes, the ancient Mayan civilization believed that the year 2012 is going to be a changing of ages so to speak, but that doesn't mean that the end of the world is going to occur. Remember, these same Mayans believed in killing many of their own to sacrifice to supposed gods.

However, the only was we will truly know is to wait until January 1st, 2013 and look outside the window and see if everything is normal. We cannot prove anything before something happens. For all we know tomorrow could be the end of the world when a comet or meteor hits us. So, why worry about it? The Mayans were predicting a changing of an age, not the end of the world. For all we know maybe this changing is a good thing.

As for the supposed 'Planet X', there is no proof that this planet even exists. I have seen or heard no credible evidence showing that this planet exists. If Nibru were going to crash into us in two years, wouldn't we see it by now?

Now, as for the religious part of it, I believe that the end will occur when we least expect it. Now, on December 21st 2012, how can you say that no one will expect it? Thousands like yourself will be looking forward to it, but sadly I am 99% sure nothing will happen that is significant. As for this pole reversal, that is a theory and no one living has ever seen a pole reversal or witness its effects. For all we know it could do minimal damage on our electronics. Maybe buy some new compasses?

Across time people have looked forward for the end. There have been thousands of predictions and so far none of them have ever occured. From the 666 end of the world scares to Y2K, all of them just scared people half to death over nothing. So, how about we just enjoy life and not worry about something we cannot change? I mean, if this is really goign to happen as you say it is, what should we do, build an army bunker and hide forever?

I don't think so. Just my opinion.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
i find it so funny how our own [possible] doom entertains us.
we make movies about it, we joke about it, we make money off of it.
it boggles the mind.

assuming its not a hoax, assuming its not just idiots with nothing better to do, assuming people dont fabricate these kind of stories for their own personal gains and wealth, in the eyes of doom, we would only want to make more money or be entertained.

so funny.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by omi_kron_gravitron

yeah, thats right. but its about NOT to die in the end, you know.

2012 or bust.

if the polarity is switching, then we have no magnetic field protecting our planet for a long period of time. i think thats pretty bad.
the planet will get wasted.

but who knows if its switching at all? maybe the earths core has already stopped rotating and the planet begins to die...?

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
There is proof that the earth's core is slowing down I read somewhere that the beat of the core is slowing down therefore so does time. The day isnt 24 hours like it was in the 16th or 17 century but it is merely 16. Maybe thats why the day seems shorter to me nowadays

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bulgaria
The idea of reptilians is too farfetched. wouldn't we have noticed them if they had controlled our planet, even the egyptians havn't left proof of reptilians, but mostly every culture has proof of grays

I'd say worshiping serpent Gods is an indication of something reptilian related. But that's just me.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Perhaps we should call Flash Gordon lol.

I dunno i'm skeptical i like to keep an open mind so i'm not going to say
"No it's not going to happen"

The fact that this date has been mentioned a lot throughout history is something to think about. I'm sure that people back then didn't think

"Hey let's start this end of the world stuff and yeh it'll really freak people out in the future. Man i can't wait to see their sorry faces!"

Nobody can predict the future so it's silly to say that you absolutely know nothing is going to happen. You could die tomorrow and never know if something did happen or not. You can't predict the fate of a planet and, not to sound nasty, it's kinda arrogant to do so. Which is why i remain open minded on the subject. If it happens it happens if it doesn't it doesn't. I know i'd rather be wiped out by a catastrophe than something slow and painful like cancer or heart failure lol.

Only time will tell.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
i agree tactical seige. I also like to keep an open mind about this subject.

What I find interesting is that so many predictions and prophecies point to this one specific date. Mayan calender, I Ching, Hopi indians, Point of technological singularity, peak energy production.

All are just predictions and will not be confirmed until 12.21.12 so well just have to wait

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   
This is a funny site. So many people concerned about the past or the future or even the present. Wow, this is interesting.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Those dates are correct. Tonight I will make a number of post, to let others see something. These dates are real. something has happen and started. Humans have no control of over it at this point. Well I guess I could put it this way. Human's have given up their chance to become and thus chang things. which is fine by me. I have no concern for any thing staying the way it is. if you would like i will tell you more about your dreams. I understand dreams, all dreams. I also understand why a person would have dreams, over and over again.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
We are the climactic generation of human cultural evolution, and in the microcosm of our lives the macrocosm of the evolution of the human race is playing itself out: which is exactly what our new mythologies are trying to tell us. - William irwin Thompson
Excerpt from 2012 The Return of Quetzalcoatl.

We are redlining, metaphorically speaking, as a society and it's now time to shift into a higher gear. It seems that we are accelerating toward, or converging on what some label as a concrescence point or the Singularity. (could the pyramids be alluding to this?)It's hard to deny this acceleration through human history imo.

But what happens, if anything, when we reach this point? Higher consciousness? Maybe. World destruction? Perhaps. Or nothing at all. It's hard to say but it does seem to me that we are experiencing a combination of the first two these days.

I believe we are, in the biblical sense, currently living out the Apocalypse, and through this we will live out the literal meaning of the Apocalypse-the unveiling. As humans, more so than ever we are becoming more aware (or more conscious) of the issues at hand. And we as a collective will either acknowledge and fix these problems or we as a collective will succumb to them. It's our choice.

2012 is NOT another Y2K imo. Y2K was a marketing scheme created by our modern society that was being pushed by the media- a by-product of the computer age. It wasn't something that was extensively studied, written, or prophesied by the ancients. It didn't concern them.

I for one believe that we are in for something extraordinary in these coming years. Everyone is entitled to believe what they would like. I was suspicious at first, but I began to research 2012 and its meaning and possible implication. To me now, its hard to just write this off as some y2k paranoia thing. This isn't something the media is pushing.

I challenge people to read up on this before calling it stupid. There is something very real behind this. It makes sense. There's plenty of info out there, just google it. And after you do your research, if you still think it's stupid, then that's you're wish.

It's time to see the bigger picture.

Call me crazy. Just my 2 cents.

Peace.

Here's a 3 part essay on this subject. Enjoy.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

[edit on 8-10-2007 by 20CosmicSpiral12]

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Regarding 2012, do not forget…..we are closing very soon into 2008, only 4 years until 2012. As much as there is a lot of talk about what may happen, (Illuminati) as well as what will happen, (alignment with center of galaxy) do you think so much can happen in just 4 years? You’d think if aliens were to come down in 2012, the sightings would be growing spectacularly by now, to the point where it would be impossible not to notice ufo’s and all. And if they’re growing in number, where are the citizen reports? back 10-20 years ago, damn there were so many, but now…..although it’s true that some people can get scarred of there experiences (like me) that it may take years to talk about it to friends and all.

Anyway…I think people know, or have heard about something, even it’s just a little, about those mysterious black silent triangle craft, well, I think they could be government owned, although why, if they are, would they show themselves off to people so easily, like with the phoenix lights and all? As well as those rectangular ones as well, and don’t forget after the day it happened, or even that night, no true authorities tried to peruse this what so ever, even with that politician guy who made that joke with the alien who walked up on stage and all. Why would the say ‘bad government’ or ‘shadow government’ what ever, pull off something like that, only to be dismissed later on? Don’t forget the stunt where they tried to show it was just flares years later…or was it a year later, anyway, you see my point. Unless, all the sightings people see of these gigantic craft, and just regular ufo’s, are to be seen by people on purpose, to get you and them ready for 2012 and all.

Unless they’re of ET craft, which would make more sense, that is, because they may not give a damn about secrecy as we do, which is why there have been so many photographs. (Blurry though, wtf, why always blurry, c-mon, give me something decent, without it just by coincidence to be right next to a tree, yeah the old ufo hanging by a tree trick, I’ve seen them all.) I may of missed a few things…lets see, possibly man made or Et ufo’s, it’s only 4 years until 2012, yeah that’s it……well….think about it………

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
actually i thought the end of the world was 3797

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I’m astounded that a forum committed to people denying ignorance and being open minded are quickly dismissing everything, I thought this forum is where you come to be OPEN minded, I don’t think close minded people should be allowed, its like being in the same open world being a sheep and not being interested in knowing the truth, I thought this forum was made to make that border between being a sheep and a person with an open mind, some people dismiss this as possible and even compare this event predicted by ancient flipping cultures, to a fricking computer crash? How in hell would the world go out from a computer crash, why would these cultures risk there credibility they’ve built throughout the existence of mankind? I really hope some of you are not that stupid… and as theindependentjournal said, I won’t believe some of you believe John Titor over this possibility backed by ancient civilizations. Some of you are hilarious comparing an Earthly change to a flipping materialistic computer outage. Even though I'm new and some of you have been here longer than me, you should ease up spamming the board with your sense of humor, it's hard to get to the real serious topics, play with your kids!

[edit on 8-4-2008 by AOENEAPRIL]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Nibiru doesnt represent an additional planet.

Nibiru is a conjuncture or crossing related to Marduk (aka Asaru, Osiris among others), the link between god and man, the messenger, the giver of knowledge.

Also Niriru would be related to Marduks "station" which would be in most likelihood Jupiter and the structure of time would be designed to ensure the humans would wait for his coming before the next stage.

Given the errors in translation its unlikely the date is correct or the evnt it signifies.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join