It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012, is the end near?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by aceace

hmmm if a winter solstice that happens every 26000 years triggers a pole shift then that means the statements that a pole shift happens every 300000 years are false and also the statements that we are lets say about 460000 years overdue for a pole shift are also false meaning we arnt overdue and since pole shifts take anywhere from 5000-30000 years we are in no immediate danger.

lol i love people that post things they have no idea about... seriously i want everyones opinions on this topic becuase i will shoot it down becuase i know they will have 0% scientific support and it will all be made up

Nostradamus wrote his quatrains in such a language and in such a way that they could be translated into whatever the people wanted and percieved however people wanted... and he says nothing about a comet coming in 2012 he doesnt even mention a comet he acctually says somthing about a mountain and says nothing about a year or date

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

I totally agree with you, how is it that the world was here for billions of years and it has to end in our generation?? .. there has been so much talk on this crap for years.. this prediction of the world ending has been spread way too far.. rumors spread so quickly.. and its kind of like the game telephone.. the whole story changes when you tell it to the next person.. nobody really knows whats going to happen. I can almost guarantee you nothing dramatic, it just seems all so unreal and a way for people to make more money.. this topic has gotten way out of hand and i dont know why its being discussed because all it does is scare people, If it ever did happen we couldnt do anything about it?? so why tell us!! live your life to the fullest and whatever happens wil happen for a reason there could be better things out there for us! I am not listening to it anymore, I just find it interesting how everyone has a different opinion on it and noone really knows the real truth. lifes too short as it is to be thinking negatively

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
2012 is nonsense. Wnter solstices do not trigger magnetic pole shifts. furthermore, when a magnetic pole shift happens, it happens slowly over time, it is not a one time one day huge Earth shattering event as some 2012 proponents would like you to believe.

Over the history of the Earth their have been 1000s of pole shifts, but they dont result in an end to life as we know it. None of the pole shifts known coincide with any mass extinctions.

2012 is pure lunacy and I have said it befoe and ill say it again, when that year passes and no doom comes I will personally make it a priority to ridicule 2012 proponents mercilessly.

[edit on 8-12-2008 by NavalFC]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
i was watching zeigiest and those 2012 movies for days and they turned me into a crazy haha you cant worry bout this kind of stuff if it happens it happens..

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
For more information about 2012 and the potential for personal and global transformation, a shift in consciousness, the wholistic understanding of Oneness and global unity, click here:

www.Facebook.com...

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join