It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012, is the end near?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
If you read into the Mayan prophecy, you will find out that they don't mean "end of the world", literally. They are saying end of the present day world as we know it. Meaning there will be a new "era" or "age". According to the Mayans and the "hopis?" there has already been several ages. Each age ended at the end of the mayan calendar. So, supposedly 2012 is the end of our current age.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
The Anunnaki are the inhabitants of the planet Nibiru. They are a reptilian race who if I remember it right came here 3600 or so years ago for gold and enslaved the humans of Tiamet(Earth)and used them to mine the gold that their planet lacked but needed to survive. If that's right I got it from Zecharia Sitchins book The 12th. Planet.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by NibiruRising
The Anunnaki are the inhabitants of the planet Nibiru. They are a reptilian race who if I remember it right came here 3600 or so years ago for gold and enslaved the humans of Tiamet(Earth)and used them to mine the gold that their planet lacked but needed to survive. If that's right I got it from Zecharia Sitchins book The 12th. Planet.

I thought they are supposed to somewhat resemble Greys?

and I doubt the 3600 years thing. I think you are referring to Nibiru's orbit, which is... by the time Nibiru makes ONE orbit, 3600 years would have passed on Earth lol. I doubt that it has been 3600 years from this year.
I am wondering when the next orbit of Nibiru is supposed to pass/get near Earth again though ... since I dont know when the last one was.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
That's how I understand it too. The planet will go on and so will life just not like as before. Be it a spiritual or scientific awaking. A whole new way to see the planet and life as a whole. Maybe we will lose all technology and burn dung for heat or be living on other planets and traveling the universe in a flash. The Mayans probably knew what the Atlantians and the Sumerians knew whatever that is or was. Something we haven't found yet or already have and we just haven't been told. Maybe that's what is under the Sphinx in the hall of records. Everything the ancients knew, waiting to be dug up out of the sand.

[edit on 25-7-2007 by NibiruRising]

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Sitchin said it was to be 2113 when Nibiru returned but later revised it to be more like 2136 again if I remember it right. A 3600 year orbit would bring it back here some time in the next say 100 years give or take if he is reading the cuniform tablets correctly. No they are supposed to be reptilian.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
If this works here is a link to the Russian Norlok space probe video
fd-nibiru.magnify.net...

[edit on 26-7-2007 by NibiruRising]

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
All of you folks who think it's all going to come to spectacular end 12/21/12 send me an e-mail and we can make arrangements for me to buy your houses and cars in October of 2012. I'll pay you 40% of appraised value and you will be able to live like kings for the 2 months before the end.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   

That's how I understand it too. The planet will go on and so will life just not like as before. Be it a spiritual or scientific awaking. A different and new way to see the planet and life as a whole. Maybe we will lose all technology and burn dung for heat or be living on other planets and traveling the universe in a flash. The Mayans probably knew what the Atlantians and the Sumerians knew whatever that is or was. Something we haven't found yet or already have and we just haven't been told. Maybe that's what is under the Sphinx in the hall of records. Everything the ancients knew, waiting to be dug up out of the sand.

This is the way I and many others see the probability of this upcoming shift. (a spiritual and scientific awakening. A whole new way to see the planet and life as a whole.) A "singularity" or "melding" of science and spirituality, based on a new view.:
theshiftmovie.com...

But here is the corker: Now obviously this is highly speculative, but some people who have discussed the interview of aliens say that this is the way they are - Their perspective, paradigm, or reality perspective involves a closely allied spiritual and scientific cognitive view and evolutionary development.

But if all of this - or ANY of this is true, how should we prepare for these upcoming changes? I mean, if these changes are both spiritual (inward) and material or cosmic (outward), is there any way we can be more ready than we are now, or somehow assist our personal transformation?

My personal opinion is that we can prepare ourselves by beginning to think w/holistically. That is, we can start to see ourselves as connected to each other and to our environment. We already know in science that we are connected and interdependent (for instance, we can't live on the earth without the oxygen that the trees produce, etc.) Einstein and his unified field theory, and other scientific concepts such as the relationship of matter to energy, and magnetism & motion to electricity, etc. have also shown us how things are related and connected, but we still really don't yet see EVERYTHING as being connected, everything as being ONE.

Here is what Einstein said about this human perception of Universial Oneness.:
"A human being is part of a whole, called by us the "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings, as something separated from the rest - a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circles of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty." - Albert Einstein

And here is what Edgar Cayce said about Oneness.:
freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com...

Does any of this make sense to you? Does it have the ring of truth?

[edit on 7-8-2007 by Thura]

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
sweet movie!

I can't wait until 2008 when the movie "anti-gravity" comes out
and the government will finally, hopefully, reveal to the public the secrets about ets and area s-4

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by isitmagic

I thought they are supposed to somewhat resemble Greys?

no, they are very tall, very beautiful, humanoid form with big skull caps for their expanded brain capacity.

the reptilian thing is just David Icke's interpretation of the annunaki energies which he has tapped into.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   

ANTI-GRAVITY

Looks interesting. Here is the main movie link:
www.antigravitymovie.com...

Check out the cool music and effects (showreel) here:
www.george-kallis.com...

[edit on 9-8-2007 by Thura]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Pretty sweet I'll bet people will set up tents and wait for weeks for this kind of thing

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Will Elvis be there in 2012? I hope so!

Amon Goeth

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Many people, past and present, are predicting dire straits for 2012 and the years leading up to it. Is everything predestined, or can we change our direction and have a different outcome? If so, how do we go about changing our direction and therefore our future?

We are each unique individuals and no one person has all the answers, but what do you think? If we somehow decided to all work together - all the people of the world - could we change our fate?

[edit on 16-8-2007 by Thura]

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 03:34 AM
link   
2012. What will happen?

Heres my prediction - and I think maybe I will become known as the greatest seer of all time for it.

2012 will be the end of.... 2012 predictions.

Then some people will pick another date, and try and assure us all that we're going to die in flames then, and make a bucket load of cash out of exploiting peoples natural and superstitious fears. And that date will pass, and then they'll pick another one, and the cycle will continue.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bulgaria
Ok, i found this really cool video on youtube about 2012 and the planet Nibiru, do you believe that such things will happen in 2012? It scares the crap out of me if the vid won't load type in 2012 revised at youtube.com

It is the end of an Era, and the birth of a new one. We should take this opportunity to correct some of our mistakes and head the right way this time.
The problem with some of the people out there is that they take everything literally.

I believe what is really happening here is a new world reborn.
ETD.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
2012 nuts crack me up more than ufo nuts. The world will not end in 2012 more than it will end on December 31 of this year. Because thats when the calender on my fridge ends, so I guess I either buy a new calender or the world ends, lol.

There will be normal events in 2012 that some nuts will attribute to prophecy, but it will all be BUNK. Simply put, if you believe in ANY 2012 prophecy you are a complete and utter fool. That statement might make you angry, however it's the truth. 2012 is just another year, nothing special. If the end of the world actually does happen in 2012, I assure you it will be nothing but coincidence.

Like another poster said, if you believe in 2012, sell me your car and house for 40% of the appraised value and live like a king until.......jan 1st, 2013 when you will be made to look like a complete and total idiot.

I often wonder what is wrong with some people who put weight on things like this, do they have mental problem,s, low self esteem, or some underlaying quality or dissatisfaction of their current situation that compels them to believe something as outlandish as this.

So tell me, why do you believe in 2012? Is it the great and mighty Mayan civilization and their superior intellect (I encourage you to actually look up and study the Mayans before you respond, trust me, far from superior they were)

Damn, can't log off without saying it again, if you believe in the end of the world, or ANYTHING related to some stupid 2012 "prphecy" you are a misguided fool. Sorry to be so blunt.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Νο, it will not be the end but the begining of a new era.
Our hyperfrequency sensors are getting very well signs from Satturnian orbit.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

funny your name is 'IgnoretheFacts'... hypocrite.

2012 is real in my opinion.. and I don't believe it's the end of the world.. because the world will never end.. at least not for billions of years. Humanity might, but never the world. I think it will be the beginning of a new era for mankind. We are slowly moving towards the center of the milky way. Who knows what effects this may have on us? Whatever comes on 2012, I welcome. Only a fool would sell his or her house and panic. Death is not the end, it is only the beginning. We are moving to a higher plane of existence. Remember that our bodies are only clothing for our soul.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by sager
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

funny your name is 'IgnoretheFacts'... hypocrite.

2012 is real in my opinion.. and I don't believe it's the end of the world.. because the world will never end.. at least not for billions of years. Humanity might, but never the world. I think it will be the beginning of a new era for mankind. We are slowly moving towards the center of the milky way. Who knows what effects this may have on us? Whatever comes on 2012, I welcome. Only a fool would sell his or her house and panic. Death is not the end, it is only the beginning. We are moving to a higher plane of existence. Remember that our bodies are only clothing for our soul.

Look here Yoda, you call me a hypocrite for "ignoring the facts" of 2012? What in your infinite yoda-like wisdom, can you state factually about 2012? Come on, seriously man, your making yourself look like a fool. I'm embarrassed for you.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join