It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien force about to "correct" Earth

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I have a friend at the National Summer School Agency and he sent me the following message:

Warning:

Earth is about to be invaded! Already, millions of these invaders have embedded themselves in our homes! They have situated themselves in proximity to our electronic computers, so as to be able to attack us through our InterWebs.

Be careful! These invaders are moody when confronted and prone to sarcasm without wisdom. If you must approach them be warned that you may be told that you are a fool who "doesn't understand."

Unfortunately these invaders are nearly indistinguishable from you and I. However, you may be able to recognize them by : (a) slightly reduced stature, (b) odd posture while sitting and standing, in the form an accentuated slouching, and (c) acne.

This invasion is expected to continue through August. While small portions of these invaders will be coralled in detention fascilities known as "summer camps", many others will remain free until late August or September. Until such time, use extreme restraint when attempting rational discourse on topics not accepted by a popular majority.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Amigo, being from Canada myself, I did not think it fair to blame outside my own country. No need to start a international tift. But alas I am sure most youngsters who grow bored of long summer days are temped to spice things up a bit. Sure does liven up ATS.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
well, yea i also hate these hoaxes things too. But, i see so many of these things on ATS i have decided to disregard them , keeping them in thought, but not really paying attention until i see it on the news or in my backyard.

Shelly Shriner, i think this is the correct person lol. I wanted to get some background info. from what the OP said, so i hope i got the correct ones......

www.sherryshriner.com...

thats here background of herself and her website.

www.think-aboutit.com...

that talks about who BRANTON really is, but its kinda short.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

i also found a thread related to this Branton fellow

Hope this helps....

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by amigo
So this brings to mind another question.

With all these hoaxes going around lately, how do we know when a real truth is finally revealed?

How about one of these things actually happening? I think that would be a pretty big indication of these claims being true, wouldn't you?

We have been so much preconditioned to discard things that even for example a real NSA memorandum would end up being called a hoax (not to say it's difficult to fake one, though I have never seen one so wouldn't know anyway )

If something like that, a memorandum, report, document whatever, is real than there are ways to verify it as such.

In fact, we probably have a lot of incredibly mind blowing information (regarding UFOs/aliens/etc) in already existing NSA/CIA/DIA documents. But they are either being withheld or everything of importance is blacked or whited out.

So there is a lot to be done and that can be done, by people like you and me. Lets keep researching, debating, talking about it, spreading the word, and pressuring the governments and people involved in the cover up.

Eventually, either willingly or not, things will be revealed.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
the more ufo sightings the more hoaxes because some people who did'nt see crafts are not willing to believe and there for try to make fun of it. they create hoaxes to discredit the believers and the people who had seen crafts.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
wow i wish this was real, it would kick ass, also one thingoh wow so now the nsa and cia is trying to say that they are the good guys and will help us by giving us out this information. For all we no there hasnt even been a disclousure yet.

Besides what i the coming aliens are the good guys, dont you think that i they wanted to they could just destroy the planet rom space instead of coming down to the ground. Also he says volcanic activity will happen and bunch of stuff on the earths surface, well we are near 2012 so isnt this tuff sopposed to happen.

THe little report also ties into the claimed "hoax" of the the et invasion coming near august. Also i am a beliver in what td and onthedeck are talking about so maybe these are the good guys coming..oh well i guess we will have to wait a month to see if these things really come to pass.

[edit on 13-7-2007 by ATSGUY]

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Not to get off the subject but what are the nicknames of the agencies such as CIA, NSA, NIA, etc...

As stated, CIA is known as the company, what are the others? Just curious since I never really payed any attention until it was brought out..

Thanks..

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
well thanks for the warning....

My goodness, the thought process that must go on during the "creation" of those emails...

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
wow, I just checked out her site for two seconds and found enough humor to alert the wife to my monitor resulting in a "what the .... are you doing loser?" comment.

Sherry sounds like a loon. she is the first person I've seen to use NESARA (a somewhat well known scam) in the reverse of how everyone else uses it. She's against it (it is fake, total b.s.) when all the other hoaxers and hucksters are promoting it.

go figure.

NESARA and aliens go hand in hand these days.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadow_D
Not to get off the subject but what are the nicknames of the agencies such as CIA, NSA, NIA, etc...

As stated, CIA is known as the company, what are the others? Just curious since I never really payed any attention until it was brought out..

Thanks..

I know that a lot of people used to say jokingly that NSA stood for No Such Agency since it took a while for the government to even acknowledge it's existence.

Other than that I'm not aware of any nicknames.

Oh, I've also heard the CIA being called The Cocaine Importing Agency heh

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Hmm...

I give it a D-plus.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
If aliens really wanted to take over our planet the perfect plan would be:

1. Convince govt. that the only safe place is underground;

2. Bomb or wall off safe places;

3. ?

Just supposin', don't think this is the real deal though, but if the only emergency plan is for our top people to go underground, all in one place, or a couple, really, they should rethink this.

STM

[edit on 13-7-2007 by seentoomuch]

[edit on 14-7-2007 by seentoomuch]

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Personally, my opinion is that this is a hoax...I've been hearing about this kind of story ever since I learned to read & picked up stories by Charles Fort.

"I think we're somebody's property."

BTW, an earlier post mentioned NESARA as a hoax, but there is a real NESARA that some hoaxsters have imitated & have been using to con money out of people.

[edit on 13-7-2007 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
VERY SCARY scenario indeed, however I saw far too many poor grammer errors to believe a single word.
Reminded me of the ultimate hoax, by Orwell.
Don't get me wrong, I really do believe that some thing is up, and that we will be encountering a period of time when the underground facilities will be in full tilt, but I will not buy this 'story'.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Do NOT approach any alien craft that you may encounter within the next weeks
and months. These visitors can be quite hostile I have been told.

This guy's a frickin' genius!

Seriously though, it's important to put terms like "ex-CIA" etc. in context. For example "technically" I am "ex-CIA"....but a student trainee in a pilot program that was cancelled about 6 weeks in hardly counts, LOL.... So, whenever anybody makes such a claim, a little more info would be nice (but in fictional stories as this one most likely is, it won't be forthcoming).

A lot more folks than the CIA, NSA, DIA, etc. will notice a 5 mile long craft, hehe....so hardly blowing any big "secret"... Amateur astronomers would have no trouble sighting such a craft.... Besides, if their takeover plan spans more than half a century (since the modern UFO age)...then seems we've got some REAL slow campaigners here....

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Springer...

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Springer? Or is it Becker?

[edit on 14-7-2007 by DuncanIdahoGholem]

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Actually me and my roomie saw a UFO and have had a lot of sketch air-activity such as low apaches, black, blue/yellow choppers, and ufos and jets which cannot be identified as well in the past month or so. The ufo sighting was last Saturday seen from our back porch in Land O' Lakes, Florida as we were smoking cigs at 3 am as he was leaving for vaca the morning following.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
More disinfo to fuel the fire of ignorance burning away all common sense and reason.

There will be no alien invasion. There will be no revealing. 2012 will come and go. Sadly people who perpetuate these Phantasies will still be here spewing new dates, predictions, and of course messages from either our benevolent space brothers or evil invaders.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join