It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien force about to "correct" Earth

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 04:51 AM
link   
This sounds exactly like the plot from JJ Abrahams movie (name?). Wasn't that were gods were in war with aliens and we were somewhere in the middle? Use of terms like 'ancients' and 'reptilians' totally made me though of that movie, but it's hard to say since bad robot is so secretive about it.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

Springer...

Springer! That's a one line post man! Errrrr....a two smilie post! You've been fined a zillion points for this!! And a rap on the knuckles to boot!! Lol!

Cheers!

[edit on 14-7-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Silly people... always saying "probably" or being withheld...

I was talking about documents that are being withheld and the information that's blacked/whited out from released documents. I don't know what's on them, so yeah I gotta use the word 'probable' to describe something that I have no way of confirming. How is that 'silly'?

The black out in most released CIA/FBI docs is mostly names to protect the participants... there is more than enough stuff left if you care to take the time to actually look for them...

You know what's silly? Silly is believing that all the things blacked out on these documents are the names to protect participants. Yeah that's the official explanation and I'm aware it's a required procedure before releasing the classified documents to the public, but if you believe that's all they do I got news for you...

One example is the 1980 21 page NSA justification for withholding 160+ UFO documents, that Stanton Friedman received. Initially 75% of it was blacked out. And in 97 when they finally release 156 UFO documents guess what.. they whited-out all but 1 or 2 lines per page (Friedman's own words).

Yeah that's one big list of names of participants...

Yuppers great idea... you volunteering? I need more researchers to ferret out those documents. It requires filing FOIA papers with people such as this...

Yes it is a great idea and I'm already doing it (in my country). I'm not an american citizen or residing in the US, so I don't think I'm any good for your FOIAs. Thank you for the offer anyway.

Oh and that pressuring the government part? BAD IDEA unless your ready to lose everything you own

Aren't we pressuring the Government with our interest and FOIA requests? Keep talking about it and showing the Government and the media how interested people are in the subject?

I guess they are feeling pressured, otherwise wouldn't feel the need to write those (absurd) documents trying to debunk it, like the 'Case Closed' Roswell Report.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 06:23 AM
link   
lol i don't think i believe this story.

BUT the other day i did see something that looked like a large dragon fly, i was driving at the time and it buzzed my car i almost swerved off the road to dodge it as i thought WTf is that thats rather large for a dragon fly i thought, i actually thought it looked either like a fairy or more like a dragon fly (sort of longish body like dragonfly and wings near bigger end front as other end was more thinnish) as it was odd shining shimmering silvery to it, i was going to post here about it but thought na as it was too odd occurence and not read about it before.

also to add to this i was driving past the local little air field when it happened, as it seemed it came from that direction and out of some bush's and into road.

[edit on 14-7-2007 by blobby]

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Sorry but this movie has already been done, when will these tards get the message and stop wasting our time from real investigating real Conspiracies like C2C Drone..? Muhahahahahah

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by dntwastetime
In just a matter of a few weeks, possibly two to three, a five mile long craft will enter into what many scientists in the company have confirmed will be a geodesic orbit about our planet.

like ATS member ` theborg ` that single statment was the ` nail in the coffin ` that confirmed the hoax status of this " warning "

borg has already higlighted the fallacy of the claimed " geodesic orbit "

but the claim also contains the usual mixture conflicting vagueness and absolute precision , which incdicates that the claim is fantasy

in this case

the vagueness is the time frame - if they really are tracking an incoming object - the ephemerides of it will be exact to the second - not vaguely waffling ` maybee 2 weeks ... possibly three `

the prescision is the claim that they know what its orbital characteristics will be - how exactly do they know this definitive fact - when they do not even know when it will be here ?

it is possible to predict the projected orbits of incoming objects - but only when absolutly precice details of theeir thrack are known .

a typical example is comets - astronomers can calculate a comets " outbound " vector simply by studing its " inbound " track

they can calculate to the second when a body will reapaer from `behind` the sun

but only when its movements are both known and predictable

and certainly not for an " inteligently piloted " space craft . that " may " be here in 2 weeks or maybe three

in 7 days the earths orbit advances over 11 million milles around the sun - we know precisly where the earth will be durning a 7 day time frame - if " scientists " really are tracking this object why are thier rendevous predictions so vague ?

such doom laden wafle may impress the idiots @ GLP , but its just silly fantasy

this is another hoaxer needs to study more science and do less ` quote mining ` of authorative seeming sound bytes

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Well, IMHO this simply isn't doable, I'll be on vacation...... they will have to reschedule.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Whilst this thread may be a joke, i don't think the idea of "others" coming to Earth is actually too far off what may happen in the near future.. or even "others" coming from within the human population itself.

As always, the elite want to confuse you..

All the TV and films made using the alien theme should elude that something will go down involving "sci-fi" type events (from our perspective), but its nothing to be worried or afraid about. They want you to be afraid, because thats the only weapon they have (your own fear).

Just know that you are in good hands

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Whoever wrote that "story" contradicts themselves so many times that it doesnt even make a good sci fi story.
I guess it is entertaining though and Id be interested in reading the replies.
Not making fun but some people have such an amazing imagination that its hard for me to understand how in the hell they can come up with some of the things they do.
Oh well, let them come. Earth is like a computer, it really needs a reboot to straighten out some of the messed up stuff thats going on.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   

OK, I recieved this email via, Alan DeWalton (aka BRANTON) Meta Terran News Group. This is from Sherry Shriner.This is possibly a ATS SkunkWorks thread. I thought I would try it in Aliens/UFO first.
OK this is nuts and most certainly a hoax so....Don't shoot the messenger. Thanks
DWT

Ok, I've received this e-mail too since I'm in the same newsgroup as you dntwastetime. Do I believe it?

NO !!!

Sherry Shriner is a joke not to say a lunatic. I've totally lost credibility on her when she tried to pass the underground subways system pics in Sweden for Dulce base pics. I've lost credibility on her when she claimes that Atlantis was in eastern coas of North America and Lemuria in western coast. How can you take a person like that seriously?

And if this scenario is true and maybe GR was right then like everybody else I'll sit on the side and wait for the turmoil to hapen. But I'll believe it only when it hapens (if it will) and no because Sherry Shriner said so.

[edit on 14-7-2007 by Telos]

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Telos
Ok, I've received this e-mail too since I'm in the same newsgroup as you dntwastetime. Do I believe it?

NO !!!

With all fairness to dntwastetime he did explicitly say that he believed this to be a hoax and was only putting it here for discussion. At least that's what I understood (and hope) is intentions are.

This is possibly a ATS SkunkWorks thread. I thought I would try it in Aliens/UFO first. OK this is nuts and most certainly a hoax so....Don't shoot the messenger. Thanks

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by RhainI performed some research into what these posting are saying, but I am feel it is all hype.

Might I ask what research? Perhaps you could share that with us?

[edit on 14-7-2007 by zorgon]

Research as in I googled it and found the posting on Godlike Productions. Read a few lines of responses there and made my own determination that this was a farce (once again). Sorry I should have shared the basis of my written opinion.

[edit on 14/7/07 by Rhain]

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I did it to get "points" ,of course.
!

I saw the crazy email about the C2C drones, looked around, did not see anyone posted this. This news group is not very well known, Ive been getting emails for years, these people are serious as a heart attack about this subject.
The most important reason for the post was, It was a boring Friday 13 night so I posted the message. I have seen alot of the evidence of hoax you all present from this story as well as the C2C CGI drone thread. this is important for the investigation in a minor way. People are hoaxing stories, and pictures, or this is really going down. I do not believe it on the surface, and I hope its not true, but who knows?

"Time will tell the tale"
J.T.R

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I don't know but for some reason I think there is a connection between the recent media interests on UFO and all of these hoaxes, but I can't quite get my fingers around it.

Maybe the media is trying to screw around with us..for the fun of it.
Maybe their just trying to mislead us in not believing..

Anyways in regards to those emails, I agree with everyone else, its a hoax.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I don't know if this is related to what the OP has presented but it does hold the same theme. The following videos were added to youtube July 9th and are from a television show called Unexplained Mysteries. The show centres around a Global UFO warning.

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Hi guy's, wether this be a hoax or not I would just like to say that my Bro came home the other day and told me that he heard about these mile wide/long UFO's were appearing over the Channel.

So I looked it up and here are some links (you may already have read???)

Link 1

Link 2

I don't know what to think now I've read this thread. Could this actually be happening right now???

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chukkles
Hi guy's, wether this be a hoax or not I would just like to say that my Bro came home the other day and told me that he heard about these mile wide/long UFO's were appearing over the Channel.

So I looked it up and here are some links (you may already have read???)

Link 1

Link 2

I don't know what to think now I've read this thread. Could this actually be happening right now???

You say this like it happened last night ...when in actuality the first link is from a story done in June and the 2nd link from a story done in early May.
Revelance to this thread may true but lets make the details clearer.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rhain

You say this like it happened last night ...when in actuality the first link is from a story done in June and the 2nd link from a story done in early May.
Revelance to this thread may true but lets make the details clearer.

I don't know when or how he heard about it, I will ask him now, But he told me this 3 weeks ago.
May to June isn't such a huge gap and we wouldn't know exactly how long these things may have been around, IF they are around.

I just saw the thread and vagely knew the story, so I gave you the info I saw.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
Either way though, I'm going to watch and see what happens. I know one thing for sure; this year's looking like it's going to be quite entertaining. Gotta make sure to stock up on popcorn and beer!!

Now that figures... the Earth is doomed and The Borg will be selling Beer and Popcorn to watch the show...

You know why all these hoaxes are appearing now, right? Its because we have discovered whats really going on and THEY want to muddy the water before we show it..

Oh yeah? Prove me wrong then

PS Make mine a Beck's Dark

[edit on 14-7-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Loads of amateur gibberish. Go to theyfly.com and get up to date.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join