It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Alien Interview footage!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers
I see the truth through many things while most do not. I've seen many times where I have revealed to others what I have noticed and found, but it is not received. Then, more and more information comes up with time to only proove more and more that I was right.

I do see these 2 EBE videos as being the real thing.
But, I have seen many others that are not.

Well, there you have it. This person, because of their own specialness, says they're authentic, so I guess that's good enough for me. It would be nice to get a transcript of the interview, to find out exactly what our little alien friend had to say. My guess is that it was, "Can somebody turn on a light in here?"

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
how is this real its a intrveiw with an alien how stupid is that

and if this was real why would the military post it on you tube for the world to see when they arnt suposed to talk about ET

and also if it was real i think that the alien wouldnt be shaking his head back and forth the exact same way all the time

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I believe there was a thread on this video a while back (I'm pretty sure its the same one).

I made the comment that for the alien's head to move that much, he would need to have an extremely long neck. The post was then followed by references to ET, which I had ironically not even thought of when I posted the comment...

At any rate, his head bobs way to much for it to seem real to me... It looks kind of like someone overdid it...

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I love the spoiled XBOX 360 and Playstation 3 generation because they have no concept of past technology.

IR video cameras only came out recently. This video is from 1993. That was 14 years ago. Back in 1993 video cameras that people would now consider 'crappy' were $800 or more (that's a lot for 1993). No nightvision, no digital video, no still shot ability, not even a flip out screen, just a black and white viewfinder. I remember when my parents bought our first home video camera it was a big investment.

Ignorance and arrogance seem to go hand in hand.

The video is simply of an EBE's ability to manipulate the plasma globe (right part of screen, get a better monitor if you can't see it). It is not an interview, just a video of a simple performance test.

Why would they light the entire room if it makes the EBE uncomfortable? It will perform better if it is treated to its liking and give the researchers results they are looking for.

I'm sure they have all the video they want of the EBE, they have it in captivity.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Many thanks Silentshadow for your quick response and various efforts. You may have more skill than you think! I find the second color enhanced video the most viewable.

I will go ahead and say I think this is real, the morphology of the creature's head seems rather... familiar. Not that you can see the whole head at all times, but after many sweeps through the light I can build a holographic image of it in my mind's eye. Can you?

The plasma globe is another interesting aspect. I am not to familiar with them...
Plasma Lamp
Now I am
Invented by tesla, interesting.

Basically there are two options as to why the globe clearly and regularly displays a "strong beam" into the 10 O'clock area on the globe:

1) The creature has some sort of telekinetic power that allows it to interact with the globe without physically touching it.

2) There is another person who is not visible in the video who is touching the globe intermittently

Can anyone else think of another reason the globe might behave in that way?

May light be unto you my friends and brethren.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spoodily
I love the spoiled XBOX 360 and Playstation 3 generation because they have no concept of past technology.

LOL. Infrared cameras have been around since 1974. I suppose you should rephrase your spoiled XBOX generation to spoiled Twister generation huh.

[edit on 6-7-2007 by braddman]

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   
The puppeteer wobbles the puppet’s head because the face isn’t articulated. It is only a cheap model that has no eye or mouth movement. The face is effectively dead. Puppet handlers compensate for this short fall by making other exaggerated movements – hence the constant nodding.

Think of the tv series Power Rangers or Japanese Noh theatre. The masks have no variable facial expressions so the actors have to move about in an overstated and unnatural fashion.

The guy who operated this puppet probably suffers repetitive strain injury in the wrist.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spoodily
No nightvision, no digital video, no still shot ability, not even a flip out screen, just a black and white viewfinder.\

Not correct.

I bought a full sized VHS recorder back in 1993 and it had "Darkness" as an option on the recording control switch. It was not IR but it was pretty good at using whatever ambient light was available, they called it "cats eye".

That video camera (don't remember the brand but I think it was a JVC) cost me about $900.00 if I remember right and it was a very good (for the era) VHS recorder, I liked it because I could take the tapes out of it and put them straight into the VCR and play them on the wide screen and it had an external microphone jack for good audio quality.

Springer...

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Was he headbanging?

I tried to lighten it up with some basic stuff but it didn't help any.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
after reviewing the Video, I took a screen shot for you guys of the best shot in the whole thing..

Yep thats the best you will get out of that video

Puppets and animatronics... They have been cutting edge since the early 80's maybe even byond then.. Guys anyone else know how far puppets go back? When did they perfect them to look as real as they do?

And with poor lighting, heck any of us could pull off this video and slap a sticker on it that says TOP secret!!

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers
Isn't new? Where on earth is ANY video upload that is older than this YouTube ORIGINAL that I have posted?

This one looks like the same one, but has sound

But its too dark to see anything either

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   
So, I'll be honest I didn't read all the pages. I saw the video and I recognized it right away. I'm not sure how many of the users here are familiar with myspace. If you are, chances are you've seen that eye before. There is an ad posted on the website that comes up from time to time. In the ad, there is a floating eyeball looking through a keyhole. It's supposed to be for some security thing, but it's generally just retarded. I'm almost positive that it's the same eye. I'll see if I can get a shot of it or find the ad somewhere else.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I guess that if there was an audio track to this clip, we'd probably hear Metallica in the backgound with some scientist saying:

"This we call Metal! You like it, huh?"

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by hidenwatchyou
So, I'll be honest I didn't read all the pages.

Honesty is a marvelous thing... but seriously there are only a couple pages in this thread

:shk:

But I shall await your report

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I noticed that if the terms "dictostelium desoxycholate racemic" are searched for on the internet the only hits are for UFO related sites referencing the write up material.

I had hoped they might exist somewhere else. Maybe they were recently made up.

Any chemists out there?

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
I noticed that if the terms "dictostelium desoxycholate racemic" are searched for on the internet the only hits are for UFO related sites referencing the write up material.

I had hoped they might exist somewhere else. Maybe they were recently made up.

Any chemists out there?

Sure thing! No problem at all

Try this...

dictyostelium deoxycholate racemic

www.springerlink.com...

www.ccsu.edu...

Now the question is why do the UFO boards misspell it

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I looked around for a little bit to find alien masks. This is the best I could find.

These two are the same I think. These are close but not exactly like the one in the video.

Just for fun.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Well, I know what I'm going to be for halloween. Disco Alien Stu!

Perhaps I missed it, but what does dictyostelium deoxycholate racemic have to do with this?

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExquisitExamplE
Many thanks Silentshadow for your quick response and various efforts. You may have more skill than you think! I find the second color enhanced video the most viewable.

Thanks lol... i am glad someone appreciated it. It still took me some time to do it

As i haven't 100% made up my mind on the 'original' alien interview, i guess i am reserving judgement on this one also. There is just something creepy in the original about some facial movements that just doesn't seem like a puppet.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilentShadow
There is just something creepy in the original about some facial movements that just doesn't seem like a puppet.

They upper eye 'lid/brow' moving really gets me. That is a really nice puppet/animatronics for a short spoof video. Maybe Spielberg or Lucas made it for a laugh.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join