It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Alien Interview footage!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
You know, if there weren't a lot of hoaxes out there, people wouldn't be so quick to call the shots on everything else. Why can't you look at the video you are seeing without comparing it to other ones? No matter how fake or how real it is, the majority of you scream FAKE. There are tons of the Drone photographs at very high res taken from all different angles in the sky and the majority of you scream out FAKE. So what does it matter what videos you will receive, good quality or bad quality, lighter or darker, black and white or color? You all know ETs exist and UFOs exist so why would you be so quick to label EVERYTHING a fake? I can't think of one UFO thread I've read on here that didn't have 90% of the people posting in the thread yelling out "FAKE! FAKE!" or "IT'S CGI 100%" Yet when asked to prove that it's fake, all I see are crappy CGI comparisons that look nothing like the evidence presented in the first place, and those who claim they can re-create it never do. Isn't the motto of this website supposed to be "DENY IGNORANCE" ? All I see so many of you doing is enforcing ignorance. Not everything can be debunked because not everything is a forgery. Do you take your God on faith, or can you prove that God exists? Of course not, so then act the same way about this stuff as well and lend as much possibility to the evidence being real as you do to skepticize it.

I agree. They can't "prove" their Gods exist, so they too must be "fake" or a "hoax."

Regardless, the video is very poor. Sensitive to light or not ... if one can see nothing but an eye, what use is the video and why record the interview session? Like other's have said here; if ST4 wants to take their research seriously, they should invest in some night vision lenses and/or filters for their camcorders. It's a shame that my wife has better skills with her still camera when working with low lighting.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Hi there,
Um... can someone tell me what's-up with the red/purple streaking lines? It comes up ever few sec.
I noticed it when I saw a these lines I tilted the laptop screen forward to make the vid a bit brighter... what causes these lines?

[edit on 9-7-2007 by codex code]

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spoodily
I can't believe that through all the blah blah about how dark the video is that no one mentioned the plasma sphere that the EBE is nodding at.

When the EBE nods towards the sphere the 'lightning' is condensed into one strand like someone placed their finger on it, but... I don't see anyone's finger.

So, in my opinion this video is showing either the EBE's telepathic ability or that when it concentrates there is enough brain activity to manipulate the plasma sphere.

Spoodily, the OP posted only 1 part of that show. U tube has all 7 parts. I do believe that in one of the parts, the host states that the green line you see fluxing in the bottome right of the video is an ekg of the aliens heart beat.
so they say!!!!

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I have to agree the alien in the thing looks way to puppetish. for lack of a better word. However alot of the critical thinkers here ussually dont watch the whole thing. This video in this thread was part of a 7 part series. Watch all of them before you state things like no sound so must be fake . It was stated that the sounds was removed by the "Victor dude" also its stated that the green bouncing light in the lower right is supposedly the aliens EKG. I have included a link to all 7 parts of the show which was done around "Victors material" original video.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by codex code
Hi there,
Um... can someone tell me what's-up with the red/purple streaking lines? It comes up ever few sec.
I noticed it when I saw a these lines I tilted the laptop screen forward to make the vid a bit brighter... what causes these lines?

[edit on 9-7-2007 by codex code]

Sounds like you LCD invertor is going bad......

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
The footage is real...Be careful what you say about them cuz they are watching you...
through other people's eyes...

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
just one thing. why always need to film in the dark?

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
they like the mystery...
They also have different appendages...
they are passionate too.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by geemony
I have to agree the alien in the thing looks way too puppetish.

Triumph, the Insult Comic Dog looks more lifelike.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Careful, they might zap you too...

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
No, this being does blink and have facial expression. And, the plasma sphere doesn't just shoot in the direction of the alien's head, it spreads out as it shoots in that direction.

I don't think most Grey's eyes are that slanted, but when they squint it makes those large eyes appear slanted.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Area 51 have turned amish.
they don't like light evidently in that place

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
If you watch the full footage, they do have expression, just not exactly like us...
Just think, a few grains of sand can bring you too your knees...
They don't need to blink...perma shades.
Trust me on this, cuz I talk to them.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bocephus
If you watch the full footage, they do have expression, just not exactly like us...

STOP TRAFFIC, do tell ....what do they tell you. Please i am not being sarcastic, just interested!!!!

How do you talk to them?

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   

The footage is real...Be careful what you say about them cuz they are watching you...
through other people's eyes...

Yeah im watching them to B. Trust me !!!

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   

They told you that the shades were permanent?
I think not, those shades can be taken off their eyes. They have pupils just like people.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by geemony

Originally posted by Spoodily
I can't believe that through all the blah blah about how dark the video is that no one mentioned the plasma sphere that the EBE is nodding at.

When the EBE nods towards the sphere the 'lightning' is condensed into one strand like someone placed their finger on it, but... I don't see anyone's finger.

So, in my opinion this video is showing either the EBE's telepathic ability or that when it concentrates there is enough brain activity to manipulate the plasma sphere.

Spoodily, the OP posted only 1 part of that show. U tube has all 7 parts. I do believe that in one of the parts, the host states that the green line you see fluxing in the bottome right of the video is an ekg of the aliens heart beat.
so they say!!!!

That's a completely different video than the first link with the plasma globe.

[edit on 7/9/2007 by Spoodily]

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Looking at the video i would say fake right away but after seeing something get so much attention in you tube comments and here i am starting to think it could be real. So many alien you tube videos look better than this get almost no attention.

I can't prove it either way but maybe it was a second camera or third on the alien. This cam was placed in the room just on a tri-pod and when they began questioning they chose to turn out the main lights knowing that this was being taped by a few cameras some infrared some with just a heat signature who knows.

Maybe it is also difficult for them to communicate non telepathically so they move a lot to imitate the animated way humans speak.

I don't believe the argument about why they wouldn't use infrared or w/e i'm sure they use many cameras for an alien interview and they won't want all of them to look like nightvision.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
If they really wanted to catch good footage they would turned on the infared or "night vision"... This is garbage.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers
I just had to show you all this new video, because it's at least new to me and I have not seen it posted here before.

I believe it's the real thing. Take notice of the heavy detailed video desription on the right side.

www.youtube.com...

It looks similiar to the alien(EBE) in the older video:

www.youtube.com...

Please read my next post as I will include the video description that came from the source of that first new video. Also, please look at the source in YouTube as there are no signs of fakery from him. It really looks like the real thing as much as the real thing will be received.

Sorry - but to me, it has ALL the earmarks of a fake. Bad lighting (yeah sure...the aliens can't handle too much light..right), poor and unimaginative puppet manipulation, no sound, etc..

J.

[edit on 5-7-2007 by realanswers]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join