It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Alien Interview footage!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Surely there is someone with video skills who can rip this and brighten it up for us? Any takers?

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I love how everyone screams fake without proof of anything. I remember hearing that this paticular species is sensative to light, which would explain the dark footage. Im not saying this is real just dont be so eager to say itss fake without anything to back it up.

Too dark and shakey must be fake!!! Silly humans.......

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExquisitExamplE
Surely there is someone with video skills who can rip this and brighten it up for us? Any takers?

Don't have 'skills', but did a basic job.

Here it is Lighter:

Here it is Lighter AND Colorful:

You can see alot more on the colorful version. Seems fake, but very similar to the original interview.

You would think that although the aliens are light sensitive, someone could flick on nightvision on the camera for us lol...

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
You would think if this WAS real, he would atleast use night vision?

Why did you have to post this garbage?

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
One more changed video... this one pretty much highlights everything we can really see...

It is probably the best one to view what is in the picture.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Well, I think it would be really cool if this were real and an alien named J-Rod was hanging out at S-4 wearing his polyester shirt. The things that discredit this video in my mind are: It's association with Dan Burisch, shotty video, plasma ball (Really?
, what happened, did he break the lava lamp?), stunning lack of detail of the alleged alien (raising the sensitive eyes issue is a very convenient excuse to dimly light the video, thus showing close to nothing), and the kicker is this video's similarity to the original "Area 51 Alien Interview". There are many things about that video which raise suspicion. Least of which is the whole 'Victor' identity issue (Victor is probably Robert Dean). If a video is going to be leaked with the intention of providing proof of the existence of extraterrestrial entities, why not leak a video or photograph of superb or even average quality? Why are all of the leaks shrouded in shadows and fuzzy video? With all of that said, I would be very happy to be proven wrong on this matter. I want proof. This video aint' it.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
It's so bad it's funny... especially when enhanced...

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
There's no sound because the interview was conducted telepathically!! lol

on a serious note, this video is far from new, seen it about 3 months ago, maybe more. This video does not have enough solid evidence to lead me to believe this is real.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
You know, if there weren't a lot of hoaxes out there, people wouldn't be so quick to call the shots on everything else. Why can't you look at the video you are seeing without comparing it to other ones? No matter how fake or how real it is, the majority of you scream FAKE. There are tons of the Drone photographs at very high res taken from all different angles in the sky and the majority of you scream out FAKE. So what does it matter what videos you will receive, good quality or bad quality, lighter or darker, black and white or color? You all know ETs exist and UFOs exist so why would you be so quick to label EVERYTHING a fake? I can't think of one UFO thread I've read on here that didn't have 90% of the people posting in the thread yelling out "FAKE! FAKE!" or "IT'S CGI 100%" Yet when asked to prove that it's fake, all I see are crappy CGI comparisons that look nothing like the evidence presented in the first place, and those who claim they can re-create it never do. Isn't the motto of this website supposed to be "DENY IGNORANCE" ? All I see so many of you doing is enforcing ignorance. Not everything can be debunked because not everything is a forgery. Do you take your God on faith, or can you prove that God exists? Of course not, so then act the same way about this stuff as well and lend as much possibility to the evidence being real as you do to skepticize it.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Someone shot the eye of their dog in a dark room and pushed its head back and forth in front of the camera.

If it is a real gov't vid of an EBE, why wasn't it shot with a decent infra-red or night-vision camera? Where are the film markings?

And just where is that plasma sphere?!

Quite seriously, you have to be quite desperate to believe to believe this video is proof of anything. Or you're consciously perpetrating a hoax.

!

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers

Isn't new? Where on earth is ANY video upload that is older than this YouTube ORIGINAL that I have posted?
Can't find it or don't remember? Of course, because IT IS NEW.

I love hardcore believers like you, you snap at anything said about your 'evidence', even if it isn't against you.

Take a chill pill and listen.

The video IS older, because i have seen it before, a long time ago. A year ago or more.

I'm not going to dig through pages of videos to convince you. Frankly, after the way you responded to my first post, you aren't worth the time.

[edit on 6-7-2007 by fooffstarr]

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I could hardly see anything, looks like one of those toys u can win from those grabber machines.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   
There are some barely visible red bars which appear in the lower left corner of the video. Watch the video between 1:50 and 1:58. You'll see what I mean. Are these put there to block out some text?

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I would have to agree that if this were real or at least from the Government they would have shot it a lot better ok they are sensitive to light... so lets put a really dim flashlight on on of its eyes?? wtf how bout shooting it in infrared or better yet really dim light that illuminates enough to see him instead of shinning it on his sensitive eye ball? You can tell anything from the way this was shot everyones screaming fake because it looks fake the way its all set up the cameraman is zoomed in to his face/eye and theres a little light that looks like someone covered a flashlight and put a little hole in it to only let a lil light out then filmed it.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I have to side with the majority and call shenanigans on this one as well.

Questions:

If the guy with the film somehow happened to smuggle this video out of what would have to be a well secured area if any of the story is to believed, why the secrecy of who he is? It would be obvious by matter of deduction who would have smuggled out. I can't see there being an abundance of people with the opportunity to remove the video except for the limited few involved.

As mentioned, Night vision and better camera.

Multiple cameras from many different angles would be more like the government.

Come on, if the government was going to sit down and talk to an alien... don't you think they would plan it out a little better?
Aliens have 'sensitive eyes'??? Think about that for a second. Sure it sounds good and makes for a nice 'cult following' but it doesn't make sense.
If aliens are believed to more advanced then we humans, they would have found someway to adapt or evolve past this little problem.

I don't know why people insist on overlooking the obvious faults within a story or vid and go right for the 'its gotta be legit, it contains all the hearsay evidence everyone else uses'

I would have an easier time watching a vid of a 'normal' looking guy claiming to be an alien, than one as half-assed as this one.

No offence to the OP, keep on posting them. Just keep in mind 'Deny Ignorance', and don't take everything at face value.

** pulls the shade across the window **

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
Not everything can be debunked because not everything is a forgery. Do you take your God on faith, or can you prove that God exists? Of course not, so then act the same way about this stuff as well and lend as much possibility to the evidence being real as you do to skepticize it.

Since there is no God, and I've never found anybody who can even adequately define God enough to debate about it, maybe that's not such a good analogy.

As for the validity of any piece of UFO or alien photography or video, it's not our job to "have faith" or even to keep an open mind. It's up to the person presenting it to open our minds with undeniable evidence. If they don't have that kind of evidence, then it doesn't matter if it's real, because it can't be proven. Fake or unproven, there's no practical difference in my mind.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
looks pretty fake to me. reminds me of that freaky rubber johnny video. but yeah, i doubt the government would film something on 12X and have it muted.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
The government was doing one of the most important interviews in mankind's existence, with a top secret budget of billions of dollars, and all they had to light the room was a flashlight that was focused only on the "alien's" eye?

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I see the truth through many things while most do not. I've seen many times where I have revealed to others what I have noticed and found, but it is not received. Then, more and more information comes up with time to only proove more and more that I was right.

I do see these 2 EBE videos as being the real thing.
But, I have seen many others that are not.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I highly doubt this video is real. We are talking about the DOD and some similar department. Wouldn't you think they would use a higher grade of video or IR if the aliens are light sensitive like another poster claimed. I mean they would keep the vid for review and training purposes. They definitely would have SOMETHING that was actually viewable for there records. We can scope out a babe on the beach from space but cant film an alien in the same room. PLEASE!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join