It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Alien Interview footage!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I just had to show you all this new video, because it's at least new to me and I have not seen it posted here before.

I believe it's the real thing. Take notice of the heavy detailed video desription on the right side.

www.youtube.com...

It looks similiar to the alien(EBE) in the older video:

www.youtube.com...

Please read my next post as I will include the video description that came from the source of that first new video. Also, please look at the source in YouTube as there are no signs of fakery from him. It really looks like the real thing as much as the real thing will be received.

[edit on 5-7-2007 by realanswers]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
...looks like someone needs a new camera!

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Why do you believe this is the real thing? What little you can see in that interview could've been anything, IMHO.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
That looks extremely fake, in fact I think I saw that exact mask at a Halloween store.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I've seen where the owner of the video was hesitating to add the AUDIO filler for this video as seen here where it is labeled as "removed by the user":
www.youtube.com... Hiu66yKZ8BxWF4wjAbpUNYSiDqyCvhxsvACDxz6z_nva2DGWMVqlfpbe7yIziUX4QYM32IyKGp2O7Yy__rpdw_-hbzj8Cvu8mBmBzLZIbhZXiSfosbR0bNsey5BslHcQzH_grDns89YYm_XvpdMLoZ 9BFYurx2Vzf83i-7uO88SLUseUhHkHcJsmmfbLeQsgVPm8=

Just for the people who didn't find the video description, here it is:

The footage that they clearly do not want you to see or even talk about!
EBE -K24 (R4800 viral containment level 3 @ s4 Papoose complex) recorded on 07-06-1993

WARNING! SENSITIVE VIEWING OF A LIVING EXOBIOLOGICAL SPECIMEN

PLEASE NOTE:There is no original audio for this video.

PLEASE NOTE!
After reviewing this tape from Dr. J. Heinz and bearing witness to reveal Dr. John Heinz's career, I can conclude that the following
material should reach the general public no later than February 07, 2007.

Very recently R4800 was the code given to a highly classified Crypto/Maj SDI security clearance government research project located at the MIEC facility at Site 4 Papoose test complex near Groom Lake, A51TC or often refered to as Area 51 in the State of Nevada.
Viewers are urged to make a judgment based on all available information. Viewers are also urged to examine the video as much as possible in order to determine it's authenticity. Viewers hoping to examine this footage to prove it is fake might be disappointed.
If the notes in front of me at this time are valid then I will reveal the following.

Q-93-056B MAJ-level directorate authorities of the Naval Space Command

ORDER

K-24 (P45) is hereby authorized to comply with AQ-35-23B Signed *** ******-*******
and complied with authorized Signature of ** ****-***** (U/Sec*****/ of State security override protocol/19

This material is referring to an unauthorized screening of K-24 (P45)in relation to Q-93-056B at S4, Area 51.

ref from source:

Affidavit

To clarify the source wishes to remain anonymous for fear of assassination, threats or other.
For the honesty, greater good and to the benefit of the rest of mankind from here I declare than that all that I am in the light and memory in order to announce in witness of my dead colleague is solid data from briefed MIEC sectors regarding XXXXX-XXXX

AQ-35-23B is hereby related to be ammended in the name of the United States Government and the constituation(s) of which it stands.

Our source has chosen "Jarod" as his pseudonym. That's pronounced "JAY-rod," which is the name of a certain individual for whom our source has great respect. The original Jarod is an alien, working here on earth as a scientific translator for the secret government research program under project code:R4800 @ Papoose S4 Area-51. It thought that the log entry for this film was given to a member on board flight N5175U of Janet airlines. Who? What? when? and how this footage was smuggled out of from s4 in area51 is anyones guess. Maybe it was the intent to reach the hands of the Disclosure Project headed by Dr. Steven Greer...who knows! This footage is long over due since the first release from which 'Victor' sent. Excerpts from Leaked Area-51 Document Signed by Dr. Dan Crain aka Dr. Dan Burisch

"This document (identified as Q-94-109A) is routed to the appropriate MAGIC-level directorate authorities of the Naval Space Command, pursuant to UNOST (adopted 19 December 1966: enforced 10 October 1967)......the contents of this report are to be regarded as a final report (spec. K-24) of the Principal Investigator, Working Group Leader (R-4800, Occupant Papoose Site 4). "The results of IN VITRO experimentation under NSA/NSC directed Project Aquarius (Subintegument Neuronal Aspirative Avulsion Sampling Subsection King-35 [K-24, Extraterrestrial Biological Entity [EBE] also known as 'AQ-J-Rod' [JR]) are herein related."
The report goes on to state that: "....methodology required the introduction of the Principal Investigator into the Pressurized Clean Sphere, which constituted an I.G.A. - declared "Extraterrestrial Close Encounter (E.C.E.), Class IV.c." Under the section titled "ORDER", the purpose of the overall study was explained: "Determine, to a scientific certainty, the reasons for in vivo neuronal repair failure, at dendritic terminal ends, from a set of cellular samples, in vitro. Classify such reasons, functionally, to ascertain the mechanisms of such failure, then isolate the most probable pre-existing cellular conditions giving allowance to proper regeneration." (This seems to indicate that the study was undertaken to try to figure out why the "Alien" physiology was not repairing itself - at least in the neural tissue - the way it should.) The report continues..... [The tissue samples which were taken from the EBE was grown in an agar medium made of] "Equal combinations of pressurized dictostelium-desoxycholate racemic to 10.000/100.000 (%) and glucose-acetate." This medium produced the highest cellular, fibrilar growth rates. The report went on to say that "Nominal contamination-restriction protocols were followed" and then cited "Cross contamination protocol 6, N.R.L., Document Number Q-93-016B for procedural guidelines."
MAJ-level directorate authorities of the Naval Space Command ref video material.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Interesting. Can we get one our resident video experts to brighten/clean up this video? I feel like there is a lot I'm not seeing

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
It is very similar to the other one in the sense that this video also shows a head bobbing in the dark. As a matter in fact if shadows is what one is interested in this video actually manages to explore the color black a lot further than the previous one.

I apologise for the sarcasm. I did not mean any disrespect to the OP, the subject or the video itself. However, I keep asking myself the same question - why do videos that look so easy to fake keep being brought forth as evidence? You see even if that is an alien I was just looking at this video itself has no credibility because it would be very easy to fake it. And an "interview of an alien" is an event that needs a lot more than shadows to be credible.

Now some say that there is evidence but the Government or whatever Institution holding it is keeping it secret but then I ask - why is it that all evidence leaking out - every video and photo - are the worst ones? It is like "We are now disclosing those minutes of tape we shot before the camera man remembered to turn on the lights. Haha.
Remember that day? We really had a laugh back then..."

[edit on 5-7-2007 by InTrueFiction]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Im sure the camera man was kicking himself afterwoulds

"i finally get to record a live alien, and i forgot to take the lens cover off of the camera!!"

[edit on 5-7-2007 by hikix]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
That is way too dark for me to see. How can anyone judge that without being psychic?

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Looks like a dog

I guess someone is mocking the other alien footage, which is also fake as hell.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
Im sure the camera man was kicking himself afterwoulds

"i finally get to record a live alien, and i forgot to take the lens cover off of the camera!!"

[edit on 5-7-2007 by hikix]

Did you read the video description at all?

This is a video done by the government. And, I know that the Greys are sensitive to light. So much so that they wear dark eye shade lenses to completely cover their eyes. As seen in the well known Alien Autopsy footage at 1:50 here:
www.youtube.com...

Also, if you pause the video at 00:00 while in full screen mode, you will see great detail in the nose and mouth:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers
I know that the Greys are sensitive to light. So much so that they wear dark eye shade lenses to completely cover their eyes. As seen in the well known Alien Autopsy footage at 1:50 here:
www.youtube.com...

Shooting footage in the dark has long been no challenge at all. I am sure any Government on Earth bet on gathering information from the interview of an extra-terrestrial being wouldn't forget that.

Further more I am assuming that when you boldly state that you know you are referring to having seen the same videos I have such as that Ray Santilli video - which has by the way been countless times debunked.

One footage shrouded in doubt and suspicions does not prove a second footage of shadows and unknown origins.

[edit on 5-7-2007 by InTrueFiction]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   

This is a video done by the government.

prove it, all i see is a youtube vid (very dodgy one at that IMO), with a description that claims its from the governement.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Hate to tell you all, but this footage isn't new.

I just watched the first few seconds, but it is just the video of the shining eye bobbing in the dark, yes?

It was posted here not long after the original 'interview' footage appeared.

It is about as authentic as Donald Trump's hair.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Did you read some of the comments on that video? That was really the best part of it. I wonder if there will be anymore of these 'alien interview' head bobbing videos.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I can't believe that through all the blah blah about how dark the video is that no one mentioned the plasma sphere that the EBE is nodding at.

When the EBE nods towards the sphere the 'lightning' is condensed into one strand like someone placed their finger on it, but... I don't see anyone's finger.

So, in my opinion this video is showing either the EBE's telepathic ability or that when it concentrates there is enough brain activity to manipulate the plasma sphere.

This is a plasma sphere. This is what the EBE is nodding at.

Here is another plasma sphere

[edit on 7/5/2007 by Spoodily]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
Hate to tell you all, but this footage isn't new.

I just watched the first few seconds, but it is just the video of the shining eye bobbing in the dark, yes?

Isn't new? Where on earth is ANY video upload that is older than this YouTube ORIGINAL that I have posted?
Can't find it or don't remember? Of course, because IT IS NEW.

I said if you PAUSE it at 00:00 while in full screen mode, you will notice the nose and mouth. The ears can also be seen through out the video at times.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spoodily
I can't believe that through all the blah blah about how dark the video is that no one mentioned the plasma sphere that the EBE is nodding at.

When the EBE nods towards the sphere the 'lightning' is condensed into one strand like someone placed there finger on it, but... I don't see anyone's finger.

So, in my opinion this video is showing either the EBE's telepathic ability or that when it concentrates there is enough brain activity to manipulate the plasma sphere.

Thank you so much Spoodily. That's the smartest observation that I've heard all day about this video. That's right, the plasma sphere activates in one direction at very differant times than when the alien's head is near it. So, it appears to proove the timing of its telepathic communication or at least its ability to change the plasma sphere by only using its mind.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I believe it's the real thing.

What's that little bugger doing, bouncing on a trampoline? And why is it so dark? Why, why, why?

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
How to spot a fake video. Oh gee, you can't see anything and the quality sucks. It's funny, everytime I make a video it comes out crystal clear, yet all these videos are horrible quality, dark, 2/3 of the screen blocked etc.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join