It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Alien Interview footage!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Yes it's dark, yes it's grainy...but am I wrong when I say that I saw the 'alien's' mouth moving as it 'talks'? And quite animatedly. I had my skeptic hat on when viewing it, but quickly removed it when I saw what I think I saw.

Is there anybody out there that can isolate that section (mouth) and zoomin on it (I have absolutely no way how to do this!) so we can see?

Also, regarding the poor quality; could this not be caused by the video being a third or fourth generation copy? Wouldn't the poster (youtube) have kept a copy, rather than the original, just incase they get a knock on the door from some very serious people? Just an idea...

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
The old one was better. But what is the point of the interview? And more importantly, how do they discuss it? Telepathy?

To me, the new one looks like a five second loop.

Keep digging.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
Is there anybody out there that can isolate that section (mouth) and zoomin on it (I have absolutely no way how to do this!) so we can see?

I can't do it
, but to what time in the clip are you referring? Perhaps ShadowPanther can once again prove himself of use.

Oh yes, and to answer L4md4's question, the interview is interpreted through the help of a human telepath. I believe I heard someone say(online) the purpose of the interview was a brief demonstration of the EBE's ability to telepathically manipulate the plasma globe, but I'm not sure where they got that information.

[edit on 7/10/2007 by ExquisitExamplE]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Check this picture out:

mail.google.com...

Dr. Richard Boylan from www.drboylan.com said it was real.
It looks like the alien in the video:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers
Check this picture out:

mail.google.com...

www.youtube.com...

Upload the picture to an image-hosting site; yer trying to link us to a picture in your inbox, and it won't work like that.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
realanswers,

I am interested in seeing the video you retrieved from the crash site in Columbus,GA.

Please, email me at: c2wm4x@yahoo.com

As for this vid I believe it is real.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
No one on this board should be claiming that the video is real or fake. How would you know? Just because you "think" it's fake doesn't mean it really is.

Everyone here seems to be some sort of expert on Alien life and how they move. How do you know that head-bobbing isn't the way they naturally move when they are exerting brain power?

I will agree that this video is inconveniently dark, but what about the original Alien Interview video? Correct me if I am wrong, but it has not been proven 100% to be fake. Everyone just says "it's a puppet!" Most hoaxes get uncovered eventually, the creators of the hoaxes usually even come forward and admit they made the video. Has anyone claimed responsibility for the original Alien Interview video? I don't think so. It looks real as hell to me, and I will believe it is real until someone can prove that it is fake.

Everyone on here also seems to be an expert on how military officials operate. How do you know they wouldn't conduct an interview in a dark room? How could you possibly know anything for sure about black project protocols? Don't say these videos are fake unless you can prove it. This dark video isn't very convincing, but the original Alien Interview video is...

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
ok here is the first and only clue anyone will need to disprove its authenticity: Why would any gov. agency (of whom is extremely detail oriented) take such an obscure video session, for scientific study/reference, and not be able to see anything?! Wow im thinking of starting a cult as people are so willing to believe anything. I could make a damn fortune.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
Everyone on here also seems to be an expert on how military officials operate. How do you know they wouldn't conduct an interview in a dark room? How could you possibly know anything for sure about black project protocols? Don't say these videos are fake unless you can prove it. This dark video isn't very convincing, but the original Alien Interview video is...

blueyedevil66* you would do well to read that. It's wouldn't be so aggravating to me, but when you come in and say what you did, provide no really sound reasoning behind it, and then close by making a snide comment, It doesn't add anything to the thread. That coupled with your username is really rather vexing to me, why you would willingly associate yourself with evil is beyond me.

As to Diplomats comment, I agree wholly. The most one can do is try to observe and analyze objectively, then present their thoughts in a civil and constructive manner.

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by BSP2000

Originally posted by realanswers
Check this picture out:

mail.google.com...

www.youtube.com...

Upload the picture to an image-hosting site; yer trying to link us to a picture in your inbox, and it won't work like that.

Sorry about that.

Here is another link:
(The picture is in the lower left hand corner.)

www.drboylan.com...

Now, compare it to the video:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
i thought the first video was much more convincing ..

This one looks like someone is holding a Toad / Frog and moving it in and out of the light ...

and i am also of the view that any government/orginasation who would be recording this in much better quality .. yeah yeah there sensitive to the light ..... so are iraq's in the dark but it dont stop us using night vision googles now does it?

a simple flip on the record mode and everythings would be a lot clearer .. a guy holding a frog ..

just my humble opinion .. the first interview give to us by 'Victor' .. now thats an alien interview video ...

if this is true its coz someone has filmed this without knowledge by either camera phone or some other device ..then sneaked it out but it still screams frog all the way to the bank!!

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
No one on this board should be claiming that the video is real or fake. How would you know? Just because you "think" it's fake doesn't mean it really is.

There isn't enough information in this video for anyone to say for sure if this thing is alive or a puppet. I can show you Muppets in High-Definition where eyes and skin move in a much more lifelike way than this bobbing head.

But what's the ultimate difference between a fake and something that's unproven? Does something have more value because it "might" be real? I don't see how. This thing can only have value if it comes with some (any) kind of associated documentation, testimony, physical evidence, etc. And this doesn't mean some unverifiable story or more footage of the same junk. At the moment it has exactly ZERO corroborative evidence to support it.

So when and until that other stuff shows up (I'm not holding my breath) I place this video and any others associated with it solidly in the Crap File.

[edit on 18-7-2007 by SuicideVirus]

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
to answer ExquisiteExample:

I didn't make a snide comment, its just a fact that i really could have made a fortune by starting a cult. People really will believe just about anything. It's becoming almost like a global "stockholm syndrome'.

second: The name is a bash on the Hebrew Isrealites that believe all white people were created in a test tube by 'The Mad Arab"...they call us blue eyed devils.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I only scanned the rest of the thread so sorry if this has been mentioned but, doesn't this look exactly like the old Alien Interview alien but filmed from a different angle? Even the green heart monitor thing is in the same place...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join