It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now Crop Circles In 3-D! And Alien Faces Too!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by sdrawkcab
You're a good man mike & smart too.

Agreed.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by sdrawkcab
You're a good man mike & smart too. My opinion about you was very wrong.

Originally posted by Dz0ni
Agreed.

Thanx sdrawkcab and Dz0ni!

The beer's on the house!!

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Anyone that still believes these crop formations are still being made by drunken yokels with string and planks of wood is living in cuckoo land. What - did they go to Harvard to study advance mathematics and sacred geometry at lunch time? I really do find it a fascinating insight into how close minded human beings can be. The same people would have been shouting that the world is still flat when the rest of us were studying globes. Contact has been made in 2001 - and we are now enteringa new age... it's all been leading up to this.... and 2012 of course. But right about now is the start of some huge changes on Earth and for us as a race.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Originally posted by zorgon

If I was an Alien doodling in corn fields I might draw some animal from my home world that you never saw before... THAT would get attention

They've drawn themselves!!! Here.....

Or how about a rough schematic of my ship? Maybe a map of my solar system...

Where are they from? Somewhere in this system!! Can someone figure it out??

Gotcha!!

Cheers!

Looking at that second picture that alien eye is just creepy.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerotime
Here is a pretty good video on how to make crop circles. Their experience was pretty much the same as mine. When the circle is created it sort of feeds the people who want to believe their are made by aliens or magical forces. And when you try to tell the people that the circle is man made they get angry - almost like you have tried to mess with their religion.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 5-7-2007 by zerotime]

Other then showing them stomping some grass, they don't actually show them making the circle. I would like to see them make that maze.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerotime
Here is a pretty good video on how to make crop circles. Their experience was pretty much the same as mine. When the circle is created it sort of feeds the people who want to believe their are made by aliens or magical forces. And when you try to tell the people that the circle is man made they get angry - almost like you have tried to mess with their religion.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 5-7-2007 by zerotime]

Ack! Where is the rest of the video??

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Have a peek at this incredible CC.

What we see in the above diagram is completely incredible. For what appears to be the first time, we have an image depicting an "unwrapped" octahedron in a "Crop circle" of truly epic size, now more appropriately called a "crop formation."

If any of us decide to trace out this pattern on paper, cut it out and fold the edges as shown, we will indeed have a scale model of an octahedron. The numbered triangles in the crop circle diagram all fit together as shown on the three-dimensional model to the right.

Now why would pranksters go to such lengths? This exciting new formation is quite gigantic at over 250 feet in width. Are the Circlemakers attempting to show us these "hyperdimensional geometries" at work?

But the question is - Who are these Circlemakers?

Cheers!

www.dprins.demon.nl...

See, I think this one is man made the octagons are all uneven. One on the bottom is really sloppy.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
are these man made or just appeared out ta nowhere huh ?

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by a-stupid-dvd-case
are these man made or just appeared out ta nowhere huh ?

Darn! Nobody knows. No one's seen anyone making that octahedron 3-D CC. But all said and done, it's pretty fascinating. Reminds me of the movie 'Contact' where those ETs transmitted a message which no one could understand initially. It turned out to be a secret code on how to make a spaceship AFTER THE SIDES WERE FOLDED TO MAKE A CUBE! Just like the CC shown above where the sides are folded to make an octahedron!!

Still from the film, Contact.

Cheers!

[edit on 5-8-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
DVD Case

My firm brlief is there are 2% man made , the rest, are of a force that were coming to realize a more advance beings. No arguement there in my opinion. This of course goes hand in hand with all of the UFO's sightings that can't be explain... due to some restrictive thought process by some that never look up to what is obvious. Were not alone!

Jessemole.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jessemole
DVD Case

My firm brlief is there are 2% man made , the rest, are of a force that were coming to realize a more advance beings. No arguement there in my opinion. Jessemole.

Well there is an argument isnt there. If you can accept that 2% are man made then why not 100%?
Why do you accept the most far fetched notion whilst excluding the most obvious?

Its far more likely that they are man made(for which there is lots of evidence) or from some sort of electrical disturbance than from aliens, of which there is not a scrap of evidence

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Well there is an argument isnt there. If you can accept that 2% are man made then why not 100%?
Why do you accept the most far fetched notion whilst excluding the most obvious?

Its far more likely that they are man made(for which there is lots of evidence) or from some sort of electrical disturbance than from aliens, of which there is not a scrap of evidence

There can be always a argument in what we wish to believe to be true, rather it be far fetched, or excluding the most obvious, what is most obvious to me, is there is less proven display that man are doing 2% of these in plane sight, with the same precision that are depicted here in most of these design's. Yes some say I did that, some did, most have not in the most complex of these CC.

As far as any Scrape of evidence, it really goes both ways now does it not?

I go by what I have seen to be true out side of this topic, thus adding to this forum.

[edit on 5-8-2007 by jessemole]

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
The crop circle 'depiction' on the first one, is a doorway to newplanes of existance-consciousness.Each door has a different color with a different vibration, yellow, green, blue, red,orange, pink,purple, white.

[edit on 6-7-2007 by menguard]

And how may I ask do you know this?

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I'm taken back by those that wish to agrue to no end there is a bunch of Blokes out in the field creating these forms of communication.. for what?
Aside from the most define forms, most wish to believe they are Man made. Go ahead and continue to think like that... it's so easy any Caveman can do it.

But please, if there were a way to convey information from afar, this is one profound way of doing so.

My opinion, their not trying to keep secret's, unlike our own mankind in allot of respects.(gov)

If there is one element/means to convey the Past/Present/Future, this is one that would have my attention to no end!

I wish I just had the insight to read all of what is being said in most of these C/C's.

Truly, can we be so boneheaded to think that were the only one's that know all, be all! For those that do, this would be not your idea Forum.

For the Rest of you.... I like your insight!

Jessemole.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Oh, please, inform the spacealiens to do this in another medium instead of crops. If the spacealiens are so advanced, it should first be no problem to produce an image in a lake by making the water retain a shape for a number of days. Afterall they got here to make "crop circles" and should have the technology to form an image in 'grass' or anywhere on this planet. Perhaps in the desert although I might wonder if the wind would not blow the sand in the night to hide the shape the next day, but really if spacealiens are traveling here to give us 'crop circles' and not to make money, they should know more than what is preceived that they do.

They have no other technology except to travel in SpaceTime?

They should be able to move mountains with the amount and type of energy at their disposal.

To me, in my opinion, it is a human game, and that is all, to relate interest in making oneself more important in this world and to also claim some fame. A certain Country use to go around the Globe, and now in this time it has dwindled in size and it (in my opinion) must regain its statue it once had in this World.

That is a very legitimate reason to exclude spacealiens from another Planet, as well as show that for only reasons due to some spacealien's idea, those images should only be done in crops.

I think they are all human-made with human ideas. I see just no spacealien influence in any of it. First of all, the spacealiens would also seemingly have to be alarming stupid to stoop so low as to allow theirselves only this type of endeavor, when it is conceived that they are so much more capable than any human will give them respect for.

From what I have read about UFOs this must be a step down for any such spacealiens and excuse my limited brain and mind, but really I just can't conceive that if I were as advanced as some spacealiens seem to be, why I would even bother to begin to explain anything to Humans. As long as those Humans are stupid, the spacealiens have everything so much more. More life, more control, more happiness, more technology, more self-control, more importance than any images in a crop could ever show.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmoebaSized
To me, in my opinion, it is a human game, and that is all, to relate interest in making oneself more important in this world and to also claim some fame.

So who is that person who has made himself famous making crop circles? I haven't heard of anyone who's done so! I also haven't heard of anyone making money on CCs! One can't aim to become famous but remain incognito at the same time! That's a dichotomy if ever there was one!

And how come we haven't been able to catch anyone red-handed making some of those thousands of the more intricate crop circles all across the US and other parts of the world? Check out the map of crop circles earlier in this thread.

Needless to say, I don't contend that all CCs have been made by aliens. There could be some other reason and methodology behind all this. But all said and done it is a mystery wrapped in an enigma!

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Does anyone here feel that one of the spy satellites has observed the
formation of crop circles? They're supposed to be advanced enough
now to see and record geographically small occurances across multiple
wavelengths. My intuition says that some government agency knows
exactly how they're formed, and may even be decoding the messages.

If an alien culture from far away wanted to communicate in a way
whereby the message was delivered, seen/recorded by the proper
recipient and destroyed naturally, field crops woluld be a perfect
medium.

For all we know, these could be formed using mind-power alone from
some advanced civilization hundreds of light-years away. Electronic
means wouldn't be feasible at that distance.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Boy In Holland Claims To Have Witnessed Crop Formation!

what he saw is just incredible! He describes a small, misty, pinkish-purple light - not a sphere, more football shaped - and a little bit smaller than a football, which was coming in over the field at a height of about 10 feet, maybe 12 feet over the field from quite a distance away. It's quite an enormous field. He watched it as it came closer and closer and closer to this spot that is about 50 meters behind his house.

Then, it started to elongate, spread out is the easiest way to describe it - and it apparently spread out and spread out becoming thinner and thinner looking like a disc, was then how he described it.

When it was about 30 feet in diameter, again, still hanging there - not moving at all except for this expanding motion and watched electrical discharges coming from the underside of this disc-shaped, misty, pinkish-purple cloud or ball of light for -- I would gather -- it sounded like six or seven, eight, maybe ten seconds immediately over the field.

Then the light phenomenon simply dissipated, was gone. Lo' and behold, right smack where that thing had been was a 30 foot diameter circle - I think it's wheat. They say grain and I'm not sure which kind of grain they mean. And a 10 foot circle very near by, both of which had not been there at 10 o'clock PM when he went to bed. It's still light in Holland at 10 and you can see out whether it was there and it wasn't.
www.ufoevidence.org...

So was he hallucinating? Or making it all up? You decide.

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Hey Mikesingh,

I admire your continued efforts to represent what you have given to this forum, and others, there are to many to mention, but this is your Thread!

Have you considered looking at the maybe a relationship here that may indicate some future events that most have overlook?

I suggested in anouther Thread this same Idea!

I feel there is a higher meaning ongoing here in the way of communication.
After all, to argue there is not, one must look at the same attempt of those's that lived in caves, with the same concept to express what they had seen. Crude attempt, but yet, after 5,000 years later, I can still relate to their desire to foretold of a sightings, event, that allows some indication of information being expressed.

Like now, and then, Some fear to listen, see, a way to be warned, a sort of insight in my opinion.

Keep up with the good Work, you have Passion for this realality Mikesingh.

Later!

Jessemole.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Hey, Jess, I feel one's got to keep at it or how do you arrive at the truth? Ignorance is like a wall and truth/revelation is on the other side. One's got to go hammer and tongs to try and break that wall to get to the other side! And boy! That's one tough barrier.

Having said that, some here have mentioned that why would aliens (If they are the CC culprits!) indulge in making CCs as a means of communication? They could very well use the electromagnetic spectrum as a means of communicating with us.

I would suggest that probably these aliens have no idea of communicating in this spectrum? They have probably graduated to some other esoteric means and forgotten all about radio communication? Do you know how to communicate using semaphore signals? Even Morse code? It's almost forgotten. Similarly, communication through electromagnetic means could have been long forgotten by the aliens, probably used by them hundreds of thousands of years ago!

So what is the next best thing to do? Pictorials! And where's the best place to do this? Wheat fields!!

Cheers!

[edit on 25-8-2007 by mikesingh]

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join