It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO The Greatest Story Ever Denied

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonicology
Oh I didn't mean to imply that he had used it without permission, merely that as a UFO enthusiast I was disappointed to see a rehash of material I had already watched several times.

Not surprising, really. If any of it came from Cult Greer, then it has to be rehashed. Nothing new or original has come out of that camp for YEARS, except moths.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by novrod
Hey,

For those of you who didn't have the chance to watch the video you can do it now.

I've uploaded it to Rapidshare servers. The file was compressed to RAR format.

13 Mb - maximum compression: rapidshare.com...

It does worth the time !!!

Thought this was too good to be true - 17:1 compression ratio?!?!?!

What you actually get when you decompress is about 3min of video...

[edit on 3-7-2007 by omelette]

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

Not surprising, really. If any of it came from Cult Greer, then it has to be rehashed. Nothing new or original has come out of that camp for YEARS, except moths.

I sense that you are somewhat jaded - did you have genuine hopes that he could bring about disclosure only to see them disappear in a cloud of New Age claptrap and riddicule?

If so then the same thing happened to me...

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
what did you think of the google video i posted? did you not like it?

I haven't watched that yet, but I will try to tomorrow and give you my feedback. 45 minutes is awhile!

torsion: Convincing photo's. I didn't get the chance today to test the video/flashbulb theory, will also do that tomorrow if I can make it home early enough to play around with some cameras.

I showed the video to my father today, hooking it up to the system in his livingroom, and yes that is some annoying music all throughout the video. He wasn't surprised at all with this video. (We share videos of these kinds frequently). He was curious about what I mentioned a few pages back about the thing that skips off the ground and slams into the ground, what the hell was that and where did that video come from?

Something else curious about today was the letter from that guy that told the story about Roswell. I searched google for it, and one of the first things that came up was an article on Fox News. Those that know me a little bit by now know that I think Fox News is a joke. Why would anybody in there right mind disclose this type of information to Fox News!? Does he want this completely chastised and just pushed aside for more improtant news, like the fake terror plots in the UK and US, or more importantly, Hilton dog food can fetches $1.8m eBay bid?

Hopefully you get my point on that, sorry to get off topic.

Ahem... So yeah, I'll take a look at that video you linked to yeti, as well as try to make some mile wide ufo's.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I think you misunderstand - I wasn't referring to the "UFO" when I said it was a mile wide, but the actual tether itself (which I hope we can agree is man made). The tether should be extremely thin, but due to an optical distortion it appears to be very thick (as I said, ~1 mile in width). With this in mind, the validity the objects as "huge UFOs" comes into extreme doubt.

But NASA itself said that the apparent width of the tether was due to some sort of corona discharge caused by highly charged particles didn't they?

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 07:28 AM
link   
One of my favorite STS mission video

UV and Infrared cameras.
Pulsating ETVs.

Great stuff.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
oh the rods were just the start, the "tether incident" then roswell with mr corso things didnt get any better with aliens/structures on the moon & mars. I stopped watching after that.

sorry but i feel none of the content was credible.

Then my friend, you are missing on some great material.
But again, we are not all so, open-minded

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
ETdisclosure do you just believe absolutely anything? Its funny we dont see any rods in space or are they alien anergy anchors? does jose vector those rods in just like greer? im confused

Or do the rods change shape into big doghnuts, why are they all rotated exactly the same way just like a camera anomoly would look like?

yeah well whatever gets you through the cosmic day brother.

[edit on 3-7-2007 by yeti101]

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
There are some huge implications in "Greatest Story", like the fact that UFOs are around us all the time but often invisible to the naked eye, and the powers-that-be have at times targeted and downed them with space-based weapon systems.... I'm surprised people don't discuss this more!

Yes it is true that they are here all the time with us.
Just people are not yet ready to embrace that as a fact.
There are always four stages of accepting the truth someone said.
1. Ridicule
2. Ignorance
3. Scared of
4. Acceptance
If many people would be convinced in the near future that pictures which they all take every day, harbour orb like living creatures, it would be panic implosion in them...
So it's a small steps that the truth will eventually come out of the blue, like that documentary you mentioned up there...

Originally posted by torsion

Originally posted by Quasar
Ok, I'm curious. Show me a homemade video, or even a picture, or a link to back that up. I might try it when I get home too, and see what I come up with.

Here's a photo I took. The object has very similar characteristics to the particles in the tether footage. Different types of cameras produce different types of characteristics, such as a v-shaped notch for example, but they are all basically the same.

If it wasn't for the curtain in the background I could pass this off as a mile-wide extraterrestrial craft!

Ok to debunk this about dust particles...
Try to snap the pictures somewhere where there is no any particles, where is clean, and you'll see that it's NOT dust particles...
Actually, some of these Jose Escamila snaps are just like those "dust particles" we all have pictures of...!
And why every dust particle is reflected from the photo flash always in circular appearance or orb like.
Take one proof you who are believing this is particle dust...
One hair pile put somewhere in front of the camera and snap flashed pic. There will be none glowing orb or any like effect...

In other words try to make pictures yourselves and compare them to some big UFO orbs emmanating in Jose Escamila videos and you'll all see the similarities...
Come on ppl, it's time to wake up from this dream of ours...

[edit on 3/7/07 by Triad979]

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Triad979
Ok to debunk this about dust particles...
Try to snap the pictures somewhere where there is no any particles, where is clean, and you'll see that it's NOT dust particles...

How many people have access to highly quarantined areas that are free of dust? Everywhere I look, there is ALWAYS dust.

And why every dust particle is reflected from the photo flash always in circular appearance or orb like. Come on ppl, it's time to wake up from this dream of ours...

Dude, how big do you think dust particles are? Do you think they are big enough to take the form of anything other than a near-point source of matter? They should all look circular when captured on film, due to their shape and composition!

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
The tether incident is such a classic. If thats not evidence to anyone that at least something strange is going on then im afraid idk what is.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
You folks like orb photos? Here's a sample.

The first seven are from a digital camera. They last two are from a disposable camera.

Smithsonian National Institute, Washington, D.C.

Las Vegas

Wedding

Talent Show

Disposable camera shots. Taken from the same event as the guys with guitars.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonicology

I sense that you are somewhat jaded - did you have genuine hopes that he could bring about disclosure only to see them disappear in a cloud of New Age claptrap and riddicule?

If so then the same thing happened to me...

I always find it comical that those who criticize Greer the most, also demand this almost Christ-like perfection from him, and expect him to single-handedly save the world!

Real "Disclosure" will NOT be brought about by one man alone; it will be brought about by MANY people, millions or billions of people, pushing for it.... so the LAST thing people should be doing is giving up on Greer and Disclosure!

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   

I always find it comical that those who criticize Greer the most, also demand this almost Christ-like perfection from him, and expect him to single-handedly save the world!

There are so many holes in that paragraph, I don't know where to start?

I criticise Leader Greer, sure. I don't demand Christ-like perfection from him, as I don't believe in Christ. All I demand from him is that if he is going to make a few claims (which he does), then he better support them with actions or evidence (which he doesn't). I don't expect Leader Greer to save the world. He's a fraud, how can he?

Real "Disclosure" will NOT be brought about by one man alone; it will be brought about by MANY people, millions or billions of people, pushing for it.... so the LAST thing people should be doing is giving up on Greer and Disclosure!

Real disclosure will be brought about by ETs. Leader Greer is taking money from the gullible, pretending he knows a lot about world affairs and Universal Peace Ambassador Contact Protocols.

I shovel stuff into buckets that has more integrity than Leader Greer.

KTK

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Im one to stay away from anything ufo.I have no opinion on the matter apart from my belief that people create their own reality. As i have never seen anything myself the topic has never been a part of my reality and i have never held a firm opinion about it.

I actually watched this video and the thing that makes me go hmmmmmmm is the obvious smudging of many nasa pictures. Plus the term boogies thats used. I really cant get past that, im now off to see what the debunkers have to say about that one. Would appreciate, if anyone knows of any old threads relating to this topic to post the links.

Thanks in advance

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I actually watched this video and the thing that makes me go hmmmmmmm is the obvious smudging of many nasa pictures. Plus the term boogies thats used...

Regarding the images that NASA are proported to have doctored, I too thought this damning evidence until I tried to confirm it for myself with the Clementine images. What I found is that even picking images at random I could find a multitude of 'smudges'. However it very quickly becomes apparent that these have nothing to do with tampering, more an artifact of different overlapping image scans. This makes it much harder to find 'genuine' editing, if indeed it exists.

The actual astronaut film footage would suggest that NASA has something to hide though. And how can anyone seriously dismiss the testimony of over 400 people, many of whom were involved in the activities - do they all become liars and incompetent once they retire ???

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Techsnow
The tether incident is such a classic. If thats not evidence to anyone that at least something strange is going on then im afraid idk what is.

The only thing that is strange in this incident is that the tether unexpectedly snapped and the resultant fibrous particles floated around close to the camera.

For those who think those tiny floaty bits of debris are enormous alien space craft ask yourselves why they show so much interest in a broken tether and never show any interest the shuttle missions and the space station.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I think the hours of (highly credible)testimony speaks for itself and Stephen Greer has done a fine job of collating it over the years (lets remember not just to attack the people and ignore the facts).
video.google.co.uk...
Theres a huge amount of credible circumstantial evidence for the reality of the UFO subject and a great many prominent scientists,academics,politicians and high ranking military officials/Defense/NASA beleive UFOs to be extraterrestrial in origin.
Many objects are also captured,plotted and corellated on ground radar/air radar/sonar and there exists a great deal of government documentary evidence/declassified material.
John Greenewald Jr (Blackvault.com)has amassed a great wealth(over 20,000) declassified UFO government documents over the years from various agencies/countries:
video.google.co.uk...
According to the UN more than 150 million people have been witnesses to UFOs throughout the world and its worth pointing out that many people do not report due to fear of ridicule.
Debunkers just seem to ignore all this huge amount of eyewitness testimony/circumstantial/documentary evidence and chose to assume the subject is 'just a silly nonsense' -the irony is they're ignoring testimony which is in part made up by highly ranking(highly security cleared)people in far better positions than them to judge if the subject has any validity (or not).

www.paradigmresearchgroup.org...

Cheers Karl

[edit on 01/24/07 by karl 12]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12
According to the UN more than 150 million people have been witnesses to UFOs throughout the world and its worth pointing out that many people do not report due to fear of ridicule.

I am one and you are correct. Having an actual craft sighting for four seconds was the most awe inspiring moment of my life but it is almost trivial because it is just a story to most people.

I look at the world completely different now and wonder who has that technology. We are in a war supposedly over oil and gasoline prices are through the roof, everyone is complaining about global warming and it ticks me off that I know for a positive fact that someone is holding out.

I try to explain to people how it sat perfectly still and zipped off in a spilt second and most everyone is under the impression that because the physics of it aren't in a textbook, it is an impossibility.

It makes me laugh that people even debate over the feasibility and reality of a 'ufo' or flying saucer. I have seen one and and am telling you from the bottom of my heart they are very real, it is worth asking where the technology is, who has it, who can make it, what are the materials needed and start planning our world to fit around 'ufo' technology.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   

There are so many holes in that paragraph, I don't know where to start?

I criticise Leader Greer, sure. I don't demand Christ-like perfection from him, as I don't believe in Christ.

People expect him to do everything for free and never ask for money, even after walking away from his medical career to fight for Disclosure full-time.

To NEVER get caught up in legal battles.

To NEVER make fantastic claims (even while being in a fantastic position) and NEVER misidentify mundane things as extraterrestrial in nature.

To be an expert in PR and fundraising, even though he has no training at all in that.

To be almost Steven Spielberg-like in his ability to capture spectacular photographs and footage of ETs and their crafts - even when the ETs don't want him to yet.

To single-handedly take down the powers-that-be/NWO and force Disclosure and bring about the Free Energy revolution - and FAST! After all, six years is much too long to wait, it should have happened immediately after the NPC conference, 9/11 and the resulting "War on Terror" and Afghanistan and Iraq wars notwithstanding.... right?

Need I go on? People practically expect him to be the Second Incarnation of Jesus - and he is absolutely not. He is ONE MAN, fighting a gigantic uphill battle.

People ought to keep that in mind while they make their endless demands of him....

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join