It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO The Greatest Story Ever Denied

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Stunning Documentary man!

Let's all get an infra Red cam so we can tape some ufos

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Absolutely incredible. That's one of the most incredible things I have ever seen in my life. I am going to cross reference this thread with the the C2C CARET drone thread.

Excellent heads up, OP. How do we get this video off to the general public and the cable stations?

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I'm so glad that "Greatest Story" is getting the props it deserves! I've seen it twice and was blown away both times. I was sold on UFOs etc before I watched it but this video really iced the cake for me. Since then, I've shown it to many friends in an effort to get the word out there. Unfortunately, as many of you all know, the "world" isn't nearly as open as we are. I have hope though.

Wicked

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   
From my own knowledge, and now this knowledge, I want to make some guesses... but I don't feel like threatening my life just yet, they feel close to the truth.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Foxe
From my own knowledge, and now this knowledge, I want to make some guesses... but I don't feel like threatening my life just yet, they feel close to the truth.

What do you mean by this Foxe? Which question or mystery are you referring to....?

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   
wow....i go to sleep (uk timeline here) and when i wake up, i find all these posts
:-)
I am so glad that so many people watched this. It is really frustrating knowing that such incredible evidence is mostly ignored. Its almost impossible to see how this could be.
i'm going to watch "out of the blue" tonight.
As for Greer....i got the impression that he was legit....he sounded sincere enough and he's obviously managed to get some important people to stand up and admit what they know. I had only heard of him before this vid, but to me, the Disclosure programme has taken on a whole new life for me...i'll be watching it more closely.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   
geek,
Do you have a link to Out of The Blue on the net like the google for this one? I'd really like to see it. Or do I have to buy it, and where?

It seems that whatever videos are out there, the disclosure project is the most important thing that has happened yet. We are entering a new era, people. Either we are going to destroy ourselves through war from greed and governments that keep us in the dark, or we are going to walk through this and enter an age of technological enlightenment. With the price of amazing technology comes the cost of moral value as well. We must be responsible citizens, now more than ever. Once we start using alien technology, if we become a danger to those ETs that brought it to us, they will be forced to do something about it. Certainly now that Pandora's box has been opened, it can't be closed. We must fight for our rights as a civilization and demand that our governments turn this technology over to us. To let them use this to wage war with new weapons will put an end to our existance. We must act, and act now, but act appropriately. Get this video out to everyone you can. Get it put on the air in your local towns and cities. The world needs to see this. It isn't an option for them not to. Our survival clearly depends on it.

What are they going to do, call this video a hoax with all the reputable sources in there, the eyewitness testimonies and accounts, the NASA photographs, the astronaut corroborations? They will try to argue their way out of it. And people will be killed over it. But it's too late. The government can't keep the lid on this any longer (as is being proven with the 9/11 attacks) and the ball of yarn has been unraveling for a long time. It is evident as ever with the drone sighting and CARET report. They can't pull this one off the shelves.

[edit on 1-7-2007 by pjslug]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   
out of the blue....google vid

here you go

its about one and half hours long. Am looking forward to watching this one tonight.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I keep hearing about some afadavit by Walter Haut That was just released about Roswell... Anyone have a copy of it, I'd love to read it.

PetRock

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Never mind, Art just read the whole thing on his radio show.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Um, call me crazy, but I don't understand why this thread is on the top of ATS right now. In the UFO forum, there's a topic called "UFO Documentary Thread". Did you not see that on the top page geek101? Even more interesting is that if you had read the thread, you would have seen that the video you are posting was already posted by souls on 3/26/2007.

And yet, you make a thread, post a video that has already been on the site, and it's now on the top of the ATS main page. This really gives me a headache.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 04:05 AM
link   
SonicInfinity, lots of new people arrive at this forum for the first time
every day. When I joined in February there was a thread started that
contained good information which someone pointed out had been posted
in 2006. I was thankful that it had been re-posted by someone else.
You could take the subject video of this thread and post it to a new
discussion in December of this year and hundreds (if not thousands)
of people will see it for the first time. That's the nature of the beat with
forums that are on a continuous growth curve. Patience and understand-
ing are good attributes for all of us ATS members, my friend.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
And yet, you make a thread, post a video that has already been on the site, and it's now on the top of the ATS main page. This really gives me a headache.

Sorry SonicInfinity! Maybe you need to work on your subject lines. I saw the "UFO Documentary" link but never even looked at it. However, something called "The Greatest Story Ever Denied" is quite an eye catcher.

GEEK:
Thanks for this! This was actually a bit scary and totally interesting. I'm not a big fan of watching long videos on my PC but this one definitely held me. Looking forward to Out of the Blue as well.

Great video.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 04:23 AM
link   
geek,
Do you have any video links for the other Escamilla videos such as UFO: Greatest Story Ever Denied: Moon and Mars Rising ? I think it's the sequel.
I could care less about "Rods".

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 05:51 AM
link   
The second film in the series, UFO-The Greatest Story Ever Denied - The NASA UFO Evidence, will be released soon.

Go to this site for updates on this.

Another excellent UFO documentary, narrated by the late James Doohan, is: UFOs Above & Beyond. See the preview.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 05:58 AM
link   
If you were blown away by this video then check out his latest movie trailer for his new movie Interstellar. It will knock you out of your chair.

www.interstellar-themovie.com...

After you have picked yourself up off the floor then check out this interview to see just exactly how the universe was formed and where the human race is going. I hope you enjoy.

vids.myspace.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
The second film in the series, UFO-The Greatest Story Ever Denied - The NASA UFO Evidence, will be released soon.

Go to this site for updates on this.

Another excellent UFO documentary, narrated by the late James Doohan, is: UFOs Above & Beyond. See the preview.

Yes but on www.tbln.com (the borderlands network) where Jose puts his films, theres a cover there that says: UFO: The greatest story every denied, Moon and Mars rising -- it has a picture of the moon on the cover. This is different from the cover of the original film. So what is this one?

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
Yes but on www.tbln.com (the borderlands network) where Jose puts his films, theres a cover there that says: UFO: The greatest story every denied, Moon and Mars rising -- it has a picture of the moon on the cover. This is different from the cover of the original film. So what is this one?

Apparently he has a number of films in his series.

Best to use the site I provided as that seems to be the most official one for his film projects.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
If you were blown away by this video then check out his latest movie trailer for his new movie Interstellar. It will knock you out of your chair.

www.interstellar-themovie.com...

After you have picked yourself up off the floor then check out this interview to see just exactly how the universe was formed and where the human race is going. I hope you enjoy.

vids.myspace.com...

Interstellar looks interesting, but nothing spectacular. We know these things exist, so okay, they're in space... that's a surprise?

And I've seen the Michio Kaku video, as I've seen him on all of discovery channel things. He is a brilliant man. I recently sent him an e-mail asking for his thought on the drones. We shall see if he responds.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
hi all,
watching interstellar i was wandering if those shapes could be only a pruduct of out-of-focus phenomena over some nearest space wandering debries..

they present similar replicating pattern ..
so like a "point" out of focus become a circular shape with a hole inside ..so other shapes could become those images..

what I would give importance is those objects which produce an irregular movement like some in the first video which changed trajectories with small angle motion..they can not be debris..

what do you think..

z_

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join