It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO The Greatest Story Ever Denied

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
SonicInfinity

i dont know what your problem is, but no, i didnt see the thread. Why this gives you a headache, i dont know, but i find it strange that you chose to post in here anyway. I saw a fantastic video and decided to post it. Who died and made you boss?

To everyone else, thanks for the other links to other vids....will have to check them out later, pretty busy right now.
Cant wait to see Out of The Blue.

Just wanted to add (reason for edit), that the reason this thread has taken off, is because the video is so mind blowing. This is no credit to me (I didnt make the video), nor do i care about points (i rarely post on here)...but i just wanted to post this cos i was so excited by it and wanted to share it. Seems i did the right thing.

[edit on 1-7-2007 by geek101]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
What do you mean by this Foxe? Which question or mystery are you referring to....?

On the meta-plan. Of it all as a whole. What the Govt Ops are doing. Why our visitors are here. ETC. I just piece things together, I have no sources but common sense on almost all of my statements I would make concerning this video.

[edit on 1-7-2007 by Foxe]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I watched "Out of the Blue" last night, and it was good too, but I noticed they stopped just short of taking an accusatory tone against "the government".

Whereas in "Greatest Story" they get right into how people have been threatened and murdered in order to keep the secret (eg Secretary of Defense James Forrestal), they get into Roswell and the crashed crafts and reverse-engineering of technology, they talk about the agenda to weaponize space and the possible hoaxed ET threat....

So "Greatest Story" still gets my vote as the best, because it's more complete in terms of what "the government" knows and what secrets are kept from us!

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foxe

What do you mean by this Foxe? Which question or mystery are you referring to....?

On the meta-plan. Of it all as a whole. What the Govt Ops are doing. Why our visitors are here. ETC. I just piece things together, I have no sources but common sense on almost all of my statements I would make concerning this video.

[edit on 1-7-2007 by Foxe]

Well it's okay to talk about the big picture on here; I think if anybody would have been in danger it would have been Escamilla and Greer!

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Given that the video was produced by professionals who just released a DVD I would say it is somewhat or should be somewhat supect . With todays camera technology they can make almost anything look real using blue screens or green screens it is done every day. Look how Independance day looked on the screen rather real I think we call can agree.

I am getting more and more suspect of anything that appears on Google and Youtube lately; they cazn be altered by even a novice let alone proessionals

[edit on 7/1/2007 by shots]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
mind blowing video !! I have never seen the teather nasa video, I cant stop watching it, its just amazing ! thanks to the OP.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by redmage
In regards to the comment in the OP; yes, Escamilla's film has been discussed here before.

The general consensus was that; although he covers some very interesting and compelling footage regarding UFOs; he somewhat tarnishes his credability with his rehashing of the "rods" topic. It's generally accepted that "rods" are just fast flying insects who's wings seem to "spiral" due to the shutter speed when photos are taken.

Edit: I've added a "jose escamilla" tag, at the bottom of the page, to make it easier to find related threads

[edit on 6/30/07 by redmage]

yes i agree, the rods phenomenom is solved and should be put behind

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I don't know much about the rods phenomena but has it been solved? Have one of them been captured and analyzed? Or is this still heresay? Just by seeing some of the footage of something moving that fast that can fly through air and water seems a little bit of a stretch to call it an insect. But I don't know the facts on this one so I won't even comment further than to say this: if everything in the Greatest Ever Denied video is true which we can assume it is based on all the footage and number of testimonies from doctorates and high level government agents in the Disclosure Project, than what's to say that these rods aren't nanobots that are taking DNA from all the flora and fauna on the planet as discussed in Fastwalkers which is said to have been being done by ETs? Michio Kaku himself says that a Type 1, 2 or 3 civilization would put self replicating nanobots on worlds.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
All I can say is WOW ! This documentry put the final pieces of the puzzle together for me ! I dont know about the rest of you out there, But I alway's knew deep down that we were'nt alone in this vast cosmos . Thank's Geek

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
if we were going to destroy you we would have did it already!
you don't have the technology to defeat us anyway so stop shooting at us please.we may have buggy eyes
but we like being that way.if you keep shootin at us we will shoot back!
we are peaceful unless your not.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by RooAlien
if we were going to destroy you we would have did it already!
you don't have the technology to defeat us anyway so stop shooting at us please.we may have buggy eyes
but we like being that way.if you keep shootin at us we will shoot back!
we are peaceful unless your not.

That sums it all up pretty nicely!

What species are you and what star system are you from, RooAlien?

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

Originally posted by redmage
It's generally accepted that "rods" are just fast flying insects who's wings seem to "spiral" due to the shutter speed when photos are taken.

Really, who general excepts this theory?

I've found that most everyone, who has actually researched the topic, accepts the notion that they are nothing more than motion blurred insects.

I think that this can neither be proven nor disproven with solid evidence.

You lost me; how else could it be proven/disproven, but "with solid evidence"?

If you have the link and solid facts...

Here's a few links that are filled with many facts regarding the effects of motion blur related to rods/insects.

Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
Link 4
Tiphiid Wasps

The fact that "rod" images can be so easily replicated lends strong evidence to the idea that they are nothing more than motion blurred insects.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
terrible ufo documentary- one of the worst ive ever seen. Rods lol

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
The objects kind of remind me of single celled organisms. Maybe they're more like jelly fish floating in the sky. In most cases these organisms materialize when they are curious about something. They're like flying insects attracted to a light bulb in the night. One thing is for sure, they rather enjoy observing new flying objects we create.

I can't decide if these are just curious flying animals, that can materialize and dematerialize in our time space, or that these are intelligent spirit creatures with nothing else better to do.

I do not believe that these obects are space craft with little green men inside them. I have a hard time believing that the aliens recovered at Rosewell, New Mexico are real. I think they're a hoax. Are these the Asgard of SG1?

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Gratest documentary ever!!! I was looking up Jose Escamillas movies and he has two more videos coming out with the title "UFO: the greatest story ever denied". One called "the human record" and another called "moon and mars rising". Jose is making another movie that looks pretty cool, ill post the link to the site, it has a good trailer.

Interstellar homepage

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
EXCELLENT video!

We know so very little about who we are, where we come from, and where we live that it's almost frightening.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Well it's okay to talk about the big picture on here; I think if anybody would have been in danger it would have been Escamilla and Greer!

According to Leader Greer's self-proclaimed dogmatic crap, he is never in danger. When he feels threatened, he prays to ET and they make his enemies drop their guns to play guitars.

The only danger that Leader Greer is in, is being locked up in a jail cell for fraud.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

According to Leader Greer's self-proclaimed dogmatic crap, he is never in danger. When he feels threatened, he prays to ET and they make his enemies drop their guns to play guitars.

The only danger that Leader Greer is in, is being locked up in a jail cell for fraud.

Anyway, Greer isn't the subject of this thread; "UFO : Greatest Story" is.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I dont think all the "rods" can be explained with the 'bugs flying'. In some videos or pics, the "Rods" actually cast shadows, or are much too large to be insects, or simply fly much faster than a bug. Some may be small birds one may say...but i the pictures they are cylinder shaped and long... I dont care what shutter speed a camera is on, how in the hell can a tiny bug or bird cast an image so long and perfectly rod shaped? or casting a shadow?
Some of the weirdest supposed "rods" I have seen were the ones in that giant hole in the ground where people parachute down. (from"Greatest..."

here are a few rods that I just dont think look like bugs or any of the "bug-rod" images debunkers have created...
Really, I dont know if they are real of not... The debunkers just havent convinced me completely

[edit on 1-7-2007 by Unplugged]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Yep, excellent video!!!

Never bothered watching it till now as I didn't like the title - go figure!
It may have been covered before but imo something as important as this can never be highlighted too much, especially given the size of the ATS archive and the number of 'newbies' registering.

I also think this has the edge on 'Out Of The Blue' as it includes more diverse data and is not afraid of "finger-pointing". The part about the militarisation of space is actually quite scary...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join