It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO The Greatest Story Ever Denied

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
I watched "Out of the Blue" last night, and it was good too, but I noticed they stopped just short of taking an accusatory tone against "the government".

Yeah 'Greatest' is one of the best UFO Docs I've seen in a long time. With regards 'Out of The Blue' it might be worth pointing out that it was made some years ago, an updated 5 year anniversary edition was released a short time ago, which is also worth checking out.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 03:38 AM
link   
the music is dreadful in this film. almost enough to put me away entirely.

but i am glad that i stuck around. i can honestly say that i have never been an UFO cover-up conspirator until i saw this!

dkp

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
thanks for the tip, from Brighton, UK.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Fascinating video!

I want to know more about that object that skips of the ground once before pummeling into the earth. If that was me filming that, I would have gone and taken some more up close shots. It looks to me like its some kind of test. I'm gonna show this to my family and a friend tonight over dinner, very cool, and very confirming.

Thanks for sharing this!

Originally posted by yeti101
terrible ufo documentary- one of the worst ive ever seen. Rods lol

Huh? What is it that you didn't like about it, this video is not about rods. It references them a bit, but thats a jackass thing to say without any reason.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
oh the rods were just the start, the "tether incident" then roswell with mr corso things didnt get any better with aliens/structures on the moon & mars. I stopped watching after that.

sorry but i feel none of the content was credible.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
oh the rods were just the start, the "tether incident" then roswell with mr corso things didnt get any better with aliens/structures on the moon & mars. I stopped watching after that.

sorry but i feel none of the content was credible.

Then you have a bizarre sense of what is credible and what isn't.

If the "tether" incident - SMOKING GUN NASA FOOTAGE - isn't even credible evidence to you, then what would be?

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
i like pilot recordings like this

Google Video Link

i still look at this critically after all you dont get too see what they are seeing. Pilots can be fooled as easy as anyone else. My favourite is the JAL flight over alaska becuase it has pilot sightings & also 2 seperate radar confirmations from civilian & military radar.

its not perfect i dont like the tether incident & david sereda. Also another of those incidents was confirmed meteor shower. Apart from that its quite good.

[edit on 2-7-2007 by yeti101]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   

If the "tether" incident - SMOKING GUN NASA FOOTAGE - isn't even credible evidence to you, then what would be?

The tether footage has been explained on numerous occasions. You are looking at particles from the ruptured tether floating near the camera. A simple, prosaic and valid explanation. You are witnessing an in-camera anomolous effect, nothing more, just like the 'rods'.

It's very easy to recreate a similar effect with your own digital camera in your own home. Generate a bit of dust and take a snapshot using the flash - voila! lots of ET spaceships!! Make up a story to go with the dust photo and make your own documentary, like Escamilla and Sereda do.

Can you explain why you say the tether footage should be classed as 'credible evidence'?

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

The tether footage has been explained on numerous occasions. You are looking at particles from the ruptured tether floating near the camera. A simple, prosaic and valid explanation. You are witnessing an in-camera anomolous effect, nothing more, just like the 'rods'.

It's very easy to recreate a similar effect with your own digital camera in your own home. Generate a bit of dust and take a snapshot using the flash - voila! lots of ET spaceships!! Make up a story to go with the dust photo and make your own documentary, like Escamilla and Sereda do.

Can you explain why you say the tether footage should be classed as 'credible evidence'?

Thats laughable. Please explain how the "particles" are glowing, pulsating, and moving about BEHIND the tether.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Nonsense!

For one thing, some of the "particles" clearly pass BEHIND the tether - which is 12 miles long, which means that some of those "particles" are HUGE.

Then there's the materializing and de-materializing, changing directions etc....

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Hey,

For those of you who didn't have the chance to watch the video you can do it now.

I've uploaded it to Rapidshare servers. The file was compressed to RAR format.

13 Mb - maximum compression: rapidshare.com...

It does worth the time !!!

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unplugged
Thats laughable. Please explain how the "particles" are glowing, pulsating, and moving about BEHIND the tether.

They're not 'glowing', they're reflecting light. They're not 'pulsating', they're tumbling. They don't go behind the tether, it just appears that way because the tether is focused.

Do a search here on ATS, it's all explained in more detail. Do another search on Google, you'll find more explanations.

Instead of laughing, try taking a picture of dust with your own camera if you have one, you'll get the same 'alien spaceship' shapes because the same thing is happening.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   

They're not 'glowing', they're reflecting light. They're not 'pulsating', they're tumbling. They don't go behind the tether, it just appears that way because the tether is focused.

Do a search here on ATS, it's all explained in more detail. Do another search on Google, you'll find more explanations.

Instead of laughing, try taking a picture of dust with your own camera if you have one, you'll get the same 'alien spaceship' shapes because the same thing is happening.

Your stance that all these different extraordinary things are merely "dust" or "insects" gets more and more suspect all the time.

You remind me of those people who always say things like "No, no, that's not an extraterrestrial spacecraft, that's just a weather balloon, that's just swamp gas... you didn't see anything, nothing to see here, move along now...."

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Ok, I'm curious. Show me a homemade video, or even a picture, or a link to back that up. I might try it when I get home too, and see what I come up with.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
what did you think of the google video i posted? did you not like it?

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quasar
Ok, I'm curious. Show me a homemade video, or even a picture, or a link to back that up. I might try it when I get home too, and see what I come up with.

Here's a photo I took. The object has very similar characteristics to the particles in the tether footage. Different types of cameras produce different types of characteristics, such as a v-shaped notch for example, but they are all basically the same.

If it wasn't for the curtain in the background I could pass this off as a mile-wide extraterrestrial craft!

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Its not rods its SuperZeps the Nazis built for Hitler so after hiding out
for a few years after the Atomic Stalemate ending WWII he could reconnoiter
the Antarctic and then America to Texas and Montana after his super weapon
was shown to destroy planes and ships at will.

SuperZeps have four plasma motors place at the ends of the long tubular
metal structure.

How else would Hitler move around in the 1960s.

UFOs are aether ships emitting dark violet light if not flaring up at moments
and being caught in photos.

You can't see them and they are fast. The ultimate weapon.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Nonsense!

For one thing, some of the "particles" clearly pass BEHIND the tether - which is 12 miles long, which means that some of those "particles" are HUGE.

Then there's the materializing and de-materializing, changing directions etc....

There must be some kind of optical distortion going on because if that tether is "12 miles long" it would also have to be ~1 mile wide, and I'm fairly sure we haven't put anything that big into space!

As regards UFO The Greatest Story Ever Denied I remember having high expectations for it and being very disappointed with it when I saw the final product. The "Rods" part is almost enough to discredit the good stuff, and all of the good stuff appears to have been stolen from previous Disclosure Project or NASA Secrets videos. I suppose it might be good viewing for someone who was unfamilar with the subject, but to me it offered very little in the way of new content (besides the aforementioned "Rods" nonsense).

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonicology

There must be some kind of optical distortion going on because if that tether is "12 miles long" it would also have to be ~1 mile wide, and I'm fairly sure we haven't put anything that big into space!

No, "we" probably haven't - but maybe someone else has!

and all of the good stuff appears to have been stolen from previous Disclosure Project or NASA Secrets videos.

Not stolen; Escamilla and Greer likely worked out an agreement for Escamilla to use Greer's witness testimony and other evidence.

Personally, I think it's a great blend of UFO history, photographs, footage and witness testimony....

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   

No, "we" probably haven't - but maybe someone else has!

I think you misunderstand - I wasn't referring to the "UFO" when I said it was a mile wide, but the actual tether itself (which I hope we can agree is man made). The tether should be extremely thin, but due to an optical distortion it appears to be very thick (as I said, ~1 mile in width). With this in mind, the validity the objects as "huge UFOs" comes into extreme doubt.

If I've missed something here then someone please correct me, but that's the way I see it.

Not stolen; Escamilla and Greer likely worked out an agreement for Escamilla to use Greer's witness testimony and other evidence.

Oh I didn't mean to imply that he had used it without permission, merely that as a UFO enthusiast I was disappointed to see a rehash of material I had already watched several times.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join