It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO The Greatest Story Ever Denied

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by geek101
you're welcome. I have heard of Out Of The Blue....never got round to watching it...might do so now knowing its as good as this one.
Does it deal with the same issues (disclosure...nasa...etc)?

Yes, it does.

You can watch here on video.google.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Judging from the comments I have seen in various threads, Dr Greer has kind of a mixed reputation on ATS. However, after watching this video, I have a lot of respect for him. He has gone to extraordinary lengths to interview the witnesses, some of whom are at the end of their lives, and has compiled some extraordinary video and pictorial evidence in order to document this issue. I wish him luck; I am now a believer--before I was just curious in a sci-fi sort of way. I am kind of glad the govt has been back engineering and disseminating the info; i just wish they would release it all for better or worse. I want an antigrav car that does lightspeed!

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Amazon has some good documentaries for under 10-15 bucks.

I've purchased 3 myself. Just go by user reviews.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Out of the Blue is my top Documentary, follewed by Greatest story...and third is one that is a three DVD package called UFOs- The Best Evidence Revised= its an excellent viewing, it covers all angles of the topic...UFO, cattle mutilations, crop circles, govt, etc.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Is it just me or is it that anyone remotely attracted to the ufo community that hasn't heard of these movies just isn't paying attention. I feel like in 2 years from now there will be a post "the greatest story never told" has any ever seen this, sorry if it's a repost.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Wow this video is incredible. There is so much solid evidence and credible people talking it scares me. I believe way more after watching it.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I'm really glad so many are enjoying the video!

I'm watching the "Out of the Blue" one now....

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
"Out of the Blue" was awesome, definatly one of my favorites. Gonna go check this one out right now.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
and the powers-that-be have at times targeted and downed them with space-based weapon systems.... I'm surprised people don't discuss this more!

Please supply proof that this has happened.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

and the powers-that-be have at times targeted and downed them with space-based weapon systems.... I'm surprised people don't discuss this more!

Please supply proof that this has happened.

In the film, it shows NASA footage of what appears to be a UFO being shot at by some kind of plasma or EMP blast.

Also several of the DP witnesses talk about this, that the PTB have purposely downed ET craft.

It's all there in the film, I take it you haven't even bothered to watch it yet....

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   

In the film, it shows NASA footage of what appears to be a UFO being shot at by some kind of plasma or EMP blast.

"Appears to be a UFO being shot at..."

So, it's not conclusive and it's not proof. It just appears that way. Sorry, that's not proof.

Also several of the DP witnesses talk about this, that the PTB have purposely downed ET craft.

Where is the wreckage? Where is the proof?

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Where is the wreckage? Where is the proof?

Well if you're expecting some spook to give you a guided tour of the black ops facilities, wreckage, bodies, reverse-engineering projects and weapon systems.... that's not likely to happen any time soon.

If you're determined to sit and wait until absolutely irrefutable proof is shoved down your throat before you believe anything, you're going to be waiting a long, long time.........

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Wow!
This video blew me away.

I think it's our responsibility to take this issue out and spread it across the world so more and more people become aware of it. I think its about time the official's secrecy ends and people become more and more aware of a reality they only thought to be possible in the realm of Fantasy.

But how can this be taken seriously? What will it take for the world to become ready to welcome the issue openly? I think this is the big question here...Are we, The human race, so much different from other sapient races across the universe? Are we in such a retarded collective state of civilizational advancement that does not allow us to receive the gifts from our intelligent neighborhood species?

I only wish someone in the high powers would become sensible to this and step forward towards a disclosure of information.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Great Post, I also like David Sereda's explanation of the NASA video on the tether! How can people ignore this stuff????

NA SA Secret UFO Part II

[edit on 6/30/07 by mel1962]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jumpei

I only wish someone in the high powers would become sensible to this and step forward towards a disclosure of information.

According to Steven Greer, at least 50% of those in the control groups responsible for the UFO cover-up are now supportive of Disclosure. So there's hope that something could happen soon...

In the meantime, all we can do is just keep spreading the information and awakening more people to this.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by redmage
It's generally accepted that "rods" are just fast flying insects who's wings seem to "spiral" due to the shutter speed when photos are taken.

Really, who general excepts this theory? I sure don't. I think that this can neither be proven nor disproven with solid evidence.

If you have the link and solid facts on the group that excepts these are fast flying insects I am all ears.....or eyes. lol!

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   

According to Steven Greer, at least 50% of those in the control groups responsible for the UFO cover-up are now supportive of Disclosure. So there's hope that something could happen soon...

According to Leader Greer, pictures of moths can be interpreted as alien energy anchor beings. According to Leader Greer, sounds of hooting owls can be interpreted as crop circle noise.

Leader Greer is a fraud and a sham artist. He is not to be trusted or believed in any way. Deny ignorance and ignore his bunk.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   

According to Leader Greer, pictures of moths can be interpreted as alien energy anchor beings.

For some strange reason it sounds like a broken record in here.....

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by geek101
yeah me too. I was watching this thread disappear from view, so thanks for bumping it for me :-)

I thought it was excellent. It was interesting that that woman said someone told her that there would be 5 stages...Russia, Terrorists, Third World Countries, Asteroids and then Aliens. I thought Aliens would be next.[edit on 30-6-2007 by geek101]

Interesting stuff geek, never heard of the 3rd world countries before. Only the terrorism and aliens part. I think the german guy who was helping government projects said that years ago. I've been trying to find a gripping and interesting video for awhile, hopefully this is what i've been searching for. I also wonder how true the comment is when bush sr said they'd lynch us if we told the truth. I've always wondered what the "truth" is.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Made me cry at the cover-up the hidden forces are doing... so many willing to testify, so rarely listened.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join